2.27

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.7k words

— — — — —

"Will Robinson." 

Penny and (y/n) gave each other a look, both concerned for Will, who was staring at silver robot in shock.

"You know who I am." Will took a brave step forward. "We don't have to fight. It doesn't have to be this way." 

The leading robot turned around and gave the other robots a look. When he turned back around, he charged up his blasters. This caused the boy to yelp as he backed off. 

But before it could hit him, another robot had hit the silver one from the side. Will looked at his savior is awe. "Scarecrow?" 

Scarecrow's face glowed  as Penny took this as an opportunity to grab Will and make a run for it. "Will, come on." 

Penny grabbed (y/n) hands too as she forced them to run back to the Jupiter. They were nearly halfway there when (y/n) let go of Penny's hand and stopped.

"(y/n), what are you doing? We gotta go." Penny asked the girl.

"You guys go first, I'm gonna buy Scarecrow some time." 

"What, no!" Will stepped forward and held the girl's wrist. "We're not leaving you here!"

"You're not leaving me here! I'm just buying you guys more time. And you arguing with me is only wasting more of it."

"Uh, guys-" Penny tried to intercept but she was interrupted by (y/n). 

"You go first Penny, I'll be fine." 

"But-"

"Go!" 

Penny raised her hands in surrender before turning around, leaving (y/n) and Will to glare at one another. 

"Okay Will, this is seriously not the time to argue with me right now when-"

"What if you disappear again." 

"What?"

"The last time I left you, you were gone. I didn't see you for another year and I-I don't know if I can live without you for that long again." 

(y/n)'s heart broke. Will and (y/n) had grown so close that she didn't consider the impacts of her disappearing again. She softly smiled and intertwined her hands with his.

"Will, I promise you. I will be back on that transport before we launch. Now please." 

Will made no effort to say anything so (y/n) slowly slipped her fingers from him and began to turn to another hallway when her wrist was caught. She groaned and turned to face the boy again.