3.07

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.2k words

— — — — —

Will walked out of one of the tents, a clipboard in one hand and a chip bag in the other.

"Hey you, pigtails, load those carefully." Smith ordered to ta young girl.

"Oui, madame." The girl replied.

"And make sure your little friends know that if anything of mine gets broken, I will be handing out detention." Will scoffed at the woman.

"Is detention really a threat when you're stranded on an alien planet?"

"The power of words. You're not the only one who's afraid of danger, Will Robinson." Smith smirked at the boy. "It's nice to see you back at work, by the way. Not in multiple pieces and getting eaten by your girlfriend."

Will gave a chuckle at her comment. "We made up, and she's not my girlfriend."

"Yet." Smith teased him. "Don't think I don't notice those pink cheeks every time she's around." 

Will's eyes widened and blushed in embarrassment. "Is it that noticeable?" He whispered to her.

"From someone like me, most definitely." Will groaned at the response. "Speaking of which, I notice you cam down the wall one sister short."

"Judy will be back soon."

"Yeah, but with how many passengers? I'm just curious since she's very particular about her math and how much air we'll have in our Jupiter." Smith laid a hand on her hip. "Adding an extra adult astronaut might complicate things."

"Let's focus on getting the ship ready to leave before we worry about who's on board." 

"Is there anything I can do to help?" 

Will looked around hesitantly, before lowering his voice. "You can let me know if you see robot."

"He's missing?" 

"He wanders off sometimes. Just not usually for this long."

"How long has he been gone for?"

"Since last night."

"You think something's happened to him?" 

"He's a 7 foot tall 400 pound robot, there's probably not much here that can hurt him."

"Well, maybe not here, where we've settled. But there's a whole planet we haven't explored. If he's wandered out far, who knows what's out there?"

"Well if it calms your anxiety, I sent Penny and Liam to go out and search for him." Smith and Will turn to see (y/n) smiling and walking towards them.