2.03

{ breathe }

{ breathe }

unedited

1.1k words

— — — — —

Jupiter 2 docking the Resolute.

Samantha's eyes widened, all the Jupiter's were evacuated on a nearby planet. Running towards the older girl, she started to shake her awake. The girl snapped awake and sat up, looking around.

"W-What? Did the monster find us?"  

"No, a Jupiter just docked."

"That can't be possible, all the Jupiter's already evacuated, unless, they're here to get us. Okay here's what we're gonna do, you go and find the people that I docked, I'll distract the monster to buy you guys some time."

"But what if we leave without you?" 

The girl smiled and gave Sam a quick hug. "Don't worry about me, I'll be there too." The smaller girl nodded as the two went their separate ways. 

Sam walked along the halls when she spotted an older girl at the end of the hall, looking at the wall of heroes.

"Hello." Sam said. The other girl turned around. 

"Hi." The girl had curly hair and began to walk to Sam. "Hi, what's your name?"

"Samantha."

"Hi Samantha, it's nice to meet you, my name's Judy." 

The younger girl's eyes flashed in curiosity at the familiar name. "Did you come to get me?"

"Um. Are you alone." Samantha shook her head. 

"It's me and my friend." 

"Oh, then where is everybody else?"

"They left."

"Do you mean, uh evacuated?" Sam nodded. "Okay, do you know why? It's okay, you can tell me." 

"The monster." 

Judy's eyes widened and began to radio her parents. "Mom, dad. I-I found someone, I found a girl."

"Does she know where the other survivors are?" Maureen asked.

"No, she's alone but she says she has a friend. I think it's just the two of them. But she says there's something on the ship, some-"

"Robinsons, there's a thing in the hub in a box. I don't know what it is." Don called in.

"Don, it's okay. It's part of the broken robot. Probably should've mentioned it was there." John said as casually as he could.

"Oh! You think? The glowing black thing's crawling all over the place."

"Wait Don, Did you say the cables were moving?" Will asked, him and Penny walking along the halls to reach the Jupiter.

"Yeah."