1.15

{ breathe }

 { breathe }

unedited

1.1k words 

— — — — —

"Welcome to Alpha Centauri."

The three youngest Jupiter members were watching a video of their hopeful home. 

"Welcome to your new life. It's been a long journey, almost 26 trillion miles. But you are home now, you've joined a community..."

"I like it here."

" ...the best and brightest that Earth has to offer..."

"Look at these people, everyone's abs are so well-defined." Penny whispered to her brother and friend. 

(y/n) snickered. "Of course that's where you're looking."

"...dedicated to building a society that will last generations to come. Please begin expansion now."

"Okay let's get this over with." (y/n) and Will followed Penny into the control room and began to preparation's for the Jupiter's expansion. Leaving Smith to creepily smile at the screen before her.

"Expansion guides."

"Check. 'Oh no, yeah mom I would love to stay here and do 80 boring chores while you get to go out and meet new survivors.'" 

"Hydraulic stoppers."  

"'Oh Judy you should go too, just in case someone needs you to do something heroic.'"

"Activate expansion." The youngest Robinsons smiles at each other and clicked the button

Clear immediate surroundings.

"That was a lovely talk you gave Penny, very heartwarming." The (l/n) teased, Penny gave her a sarcastic look and bowed in a mocking way.

"Thank you, thank you."

Expansion failure. 

Will looked over at the monitor as it showed something blocking the expansion. "Leave this to me." He said, running out of the Jupiter with robot not too far behind him.

(y/n) scoffed. "Like an 11 year old boy is going to be able to move something as tall as the Jupiter." 

-----

As Will was moving the boulder—with the help of robot, while (y/n) and Smith watched the two in amusement. As the pair successfully moved the giant rock, Will rose his arms and hopped around in excitement. This action caused small butterflies to flutter around in a particular girl's stomach.

Ignoring the sudden feeling, she walked up to the pair and laughed. "You are such a dork Will Robinson." 

Stopping in his tracks, the boy turned to face the girl with a light blush forming on his cheeks.