chapter 3

Thinking of how the other party rubbed his forehead and praised his cute appearance just now, Mo Yan couldn't help but blush.

This is the first time someone has been so close to him, and he also said that he will come to find him next time he enters the palace.

"Mu—Jin." Unconsciously reading the other party's name, a rare smile appeared on Mo Jing's face.

However, if that person knew that he was such an unpopular prince, would he still be willing to pay attention to him?

Thinking of this, a trace of obscurity flashed in Mo Zhen's eyes.

Shaking his head, while eating the pastry in his hand, he took the book and sat down on the stone steps again.

It's just that at this moment, I no longer have the mood to study the content of the book.

On the other side, Mu Jin saw through the system that Mo Zhen had eaten the pastry, and a smile flashed across his eyes.

He knew that the child was highly vigilant, so if he gave the snack to the other party, he would be worried that he would drug him.

It's better to eat a piece first to dispel the other party's concerns.

Just thinking of the child's thin body now, Mu Jin still frowned.

It is impossible for him to let the other party suffer like this in the palace.

Since he came here for the other party, Mu Jin had long regarded the child as his own.

Naturally, one's own children should be pampered and loved, so that they can be raised in vain and fat.

There is also the Taifu of Lao Shizi, who behaves like a teacher, it seems that this person is not suitable for this position at all.

Through the information received from System 003, Mu Jin already knows the main plot of this world.

The protagonist of this small world is Luo Yushu, the concubine daughter of Xiling Prime Minister Luo Yuanju.

Although she was only a concubine, she was born of Prime Minister Luo Yuanju's true love.

So from childhood to adulthood, she was even more favored than the daughter born by the first wife.

She was lively and active since she was a child, and when she grew up, she also liked to play around disguised as a man, so she made many friends.

Luo Yushu has a charming appearance, so the so-called female disguised as a man can be easily seen as a daughter.

With the presence of the protagonist's halo, it is natural that almost none of the young talents that the heroine befriended could resist her charm, and they all bowed down under her pomegranate skirt.

It's a pity that the heroine doesn't take them seriously. Although she is the daughter of a concubine, she is a high-spirited one.

She wholeheartedly wants to sit on the supreme queen position and be the mother of the world. Therefore, her goal has always been the emperor's harem.

At that time, Emperor Wen had already passed away, and Emperor Wu of Xiling succeeded to the throne.

Emperor Wudi was different from Emperor Wendi in that he acted vigorously and fiercely.

For guilty ministers, torture is often imposed, which will inevitably lead to a reputation of cruelty.

There are even folk rumors that Emperor Wu came into the world as a demon star.

Every night when the moon is full, she has to drink human blood to be able to suppress the demonic nature in her body.

Therefore, even Emperor Wu's harem has been empty. But after a minister was punished for speaking out, no one dared to mention it again.

But the heroine Luo Yushu is bold and bold. After so many years of smooth sailing, she only feels that her charm is boundless.

It was determined that the reason why Emperor Wu was not tempted by any woman was because he had never met himself.

So she single-mindedly started her dream of becoming a queen, changing the cruelty of the emperor with her own power, and creating a prosperous age together.

So during a palace banquet, the heroine specially performed a dance for Emperor Wu, hoping to attract the attention of the other party.

However, Emperor Wu was not only unmoved. He also ridiculed Luo Yushu, saying that she is full of coquettishness, and she has lost the family style of the prime minister's family.

This incident made the heroine feel ashamed, and since then she has hated Emperor Wu in her heart.

Later, Dai Mao's family, a loyal general from generation to generation, was accused of plotting a rebellion.

In the entire General's Mansion, only Dai Haoxuan, the son of General Dai Mao, escaped alone.

And Dai Haoxuan is the hero of this world, and he met Luo Yushu by chance on the way to escape.

At that time, there were soldiers chasing after him, so he had to kidnap the heroine and ask her to help him hide.

Luo Yushu has always been bold, he saw that Dai Haoxuan was handsome, but he was persecuted here by Emperor Wu whom he hated.

Not only helped the other party escape the pursuers, but also found him a place to hide.

The hostess took good care of the seriously injured Dai Haoxuan, and after coming and going, the two got along day and night and developed feelings for each other.

After the male lead recovered from his injuries, Luo Yushu sent the male lead out of the city with the help of his confidante.

As a result, Dai Haoxuan fled to the border and found the old department of the Dai family.

Keeping his name incognito, he joined the army, relied on his military exploits to be promoted smoothly, and conquered the border army step by step.

While Dai Haoxuan was making every step of the way, on the other side, Emperor Wu's reputation for brutality also intensified.

His moodiness became more serious after a few years, he set up prisons and even killed many loyal people by mistake.

Let the people change their faces when they hear it, and even stop children from crying at night.

Seeing that the emperor was so stupid, Dai Haoxuan became determined to rebel.

When Emperor Wu once again practiced tyranny and was complained by the people, he led the army into the imperial city.

In the end, the hero killed the brutal Emperor Wu and became the new king of Xiling.

After Dai Haoxuan came to power, he did not forget his friendship with Luo Yushu back then.

He didn't care about Luo Yushu's status as a concubine, and married her as his queen.

So far, the emperor and queen have loved each other for a hundred years and jointly governed the Xiling Kingdom, which has become a legendary story.

And in this plot, the cruel and bloodthirsty tyrant who can stop children from crying at night is none other than the third prince, Mo Jing.

Thinking of Mo Jing's final tragic fate, Mu Jin frowned.

He knew that according to the original timeline, the fifth prince, Mo Dun, would also die unexpectedly in a short time.

Emperor Wen of Xiling had only one prince left, Mo Jing, so after his death, the throne could only be passed on to Mo Jing.

And although Mo Qin died miserably in the end, he was indeed cruel and tyrannical during his reign.

In the beginning, they just killed some rebels and traitors. Although the methods were cruel, it was not incomprehensible.

But later, Emperor Wu's emotions became more and more out of control, and many Zhongliang died under his suspicion.

So his death is not a wrong.

However, Mu Jin believes that, in the final analysis, the origin of Emperor Wu's brutal personality still stems from his unfortunate childhood.

Mo Jing's mother came from the Tage tribe on the border of Xiling.

In the eyes of the Xiling people, these alien races are uncivilized people in a barbaric land.

Tall and strong, with a very sturdy personality.

His pupils are light in color, he believes in witchcraft, and is ignorant.

When the Tage tribe was defeated in the first battle with Xiling, the whole tribe became a subsidiary and had to pay a large amount of cattle, sheep, horses and beauties to Xiling.

Among the consecrated beauties, Mo Yu's mother was brought into the harem by Emperor Wen Mo Yeliang because of her outstanding looks.

I used to have to go to Funer for a while, and I was very favored at one time.

He even broke the rules and gave the other party a title on the second day after favoring him.

Later, she was promoted to be a concubine Ling, and she could also be called a queen in the palace.

However, how can the emperor's love last long.

The word "Ling" has exhausted her position in the emperor's heart, but she is just a plaything.

In the end, it's just that the newcomers laugh, but the old ones cry.

The old and the new are replaced very quickly, and the six palaces that were once favored are now only desolate.

The alien woman has a strong personality. When she was favored by the emperor, she only thought she had met true love.

Now that he was thrown aside, he realized that the other party didn't have the slightest sincerity towards him.

Full of love turned into bitter hatred.

Even her own son was regarded as a thorn in the side of the woman because of the blood of Emperor Wen.

Transferred all the hatred that he couldn't vent to that innocent child.

Even his own mother doesn't like to see him, so the servants in the palace can be more negligent.

Although no matter what, Mo Jing is also the prince in the palace, so he will not be short of food and clothing.

However, there are endless ways to punish people in the palace, and worshiping the high and stepping down is even more common.

They intentionally make the food too meaty and greasy.

Children's intestines and stomachs are inherently delicate, and they would eat this kind of food for three meals, so they would naturally be unable to swallow it, and instead become thinner and weaker.

And the food that he couldn't eat naturally became the extra food for those palace people.

The lighting in the remote bedroom where he lived was not good, and the servants in the palace purposely only lit a small oil lamp.

That's why Mo Jing was forced to go to the yard to read books in autumn.

At least the light there is transparent, especially when the afternoon coolness comes up, the bedroom is not as warm as the courtyard where the sun can shine.

On weekdays, in the study and on the school grounds, he was bullied by other princes.

Even his mother only had endless beatings, scolding and resentful words to him every day.

How can a child who grows up like this have an unchanging twist in his mind?

As for the later folklore, it is said that the emperor came into the world from a magic star.

The need to drink blood on a full moon night is indeed not groundless.

Through the system, Mu Jin has carefully learned about the people around Mo Jing in detail, including his mother, Concubine Ling.

The Taga tribe has always believed in witchcraft, and Mo Chan's mother happened to have some relationship with the chief priest of the tribe.

After feeling Emperor Wen's dislike for her, Concubine Ling's mood became more and more distorted.

The deaths of the princes in the palace one by one are inseparable from this woman.

Later, she even hated all the people who flowed with the blood of Emperor Wen Mo Yeliang, including her own children.

Although people finally noticed Concubine Ling's actions, Emperor Wen was furious and executed her immediately after knowing it.

But it was too late, the Gu poison on Emperor Wen's body was already deep, and he passed away after a short time.

As for Mo Jing, the blood gu on his body could not be pulled out.

Every night when the moon is full, she suffers from extreme pain, which can only be relieved by drinking warm blood.

In the later period, Mo Jing's moody temper was also related to the blood gu in his body.

Just now Mu Jin deliberately touched Mo Zhen's forehead, just to take the opportunity to check some of his physical condition.

The Gu insect has been implanted, and it is still in the dormant stage, and the other party will not feel anything for the time being.

It's just that the Third Prince is still young, if he forcibly removes the Gu poison, it will definitely cause harm to his body.

The author has something to say: Crab and Grapefruit need to get rich, muri, Shuangyou, Ji Ran climbed to the top, Mo Bai, miss Lin Muzi, Asakawa, Qin Jie, Uncle Lin, Xiao Qizai, the landmine of the end of the world~ ~Crab Crab Drunk Rocket Launcher~~

Crab Crab supports it~ Is it super big!づ