chapter 50

Qi Changfeng felt that Bai Lingling must have watched too many idol dramas, and quarreling with Mu Jin every day was simply to attract the other party's attention. He must not let this woman succeed, so he will not give up Xiaojin to anyone.

Looking at the innocent and beautiful little face of the heroine, a wave of hostility suddenly rose in the boy's heart. She simply hugged Mu Jin into her arms, squeezed his chin and kissed him heavily.

Mu Jin was surprised by Qi Changfeng's sudden kiss. Originally, he had just seen the heroine appear, and he was still feeling that it was indeed Tiandao's biological daughter, and she was really pervasive and obstructive.

But she didn't expect the other party to be a godly assist. She didn't know why the heroine stimulated her lover, and made him kiss her forcefully in front of Bai Lingling.

Mu Jin pretended to be completely stupid, and did not resist Qi Changfeng's kiss. Qi Changfeng only felt that the other party was stunned by his sudden movement. But he didn't waste the rare benefits, and enjoyed the soft lips of his sweetheart.

Afterwards, the boy pressed Mu Jin into his arms forcefully, raised his head and looked at the stunned Bai Lingling sharply, and said to her, "I'm sorry, I don't like others touching our little Jin." Bai Lingling heard Qi

Changfeng Then, he opened his mouth wide in surprise, and glanced back and forth between the two teenagers. Seeing Mu Jin being hugged by Qi Changfeng with a red face, he was at a loss for what to do. He never thought that the relationship between the two would be like this.

So, I and the Qi Changfeng I thought in the past have been bullied by Mu Jin, but in fact I just misunderstood? That's just a lack of interest between the two of them.

In the past, Bai Lingling would secretly read some comic novels for entertainment, although she has admired Qi Changfeng for so long because of his achievements, and has an inexplicable affection for him.

But at this moment, seeing Mu Jin's rare and well-behaved appearance leaning against the young man's arms with her head lowered, before Bai Lingling could feel lost, the soul of a rotten girl burned in her heart.

Seeing the current posture of the two, the heroine activated a powerful brain supplement skill. I feel that Qi Changfeng looks so outstanding after cutting his hair, no wonder Mu Jin likes it.

Maybe he had been covering his bangs before because he was too handsome, and Mu Jin was afraid that he would be snatched away by others and asked him to keep it.

At first, looking at Mu Jin's posture, he thought he was looking for faults and hitting someone, but now looking at it again, it is clear that the sweetheart's goodness was exposed and other people noticed, and Mu Jin was jealous.

Wow! This is clearly the domineering Xueba Gong and the cute little wolf dog!

Wiping the non-existent saliva at the corner of his mouth, countless pictures of these two people secretly loving each other have appeared in his mind. Speaking of which, I have read so many cartoons, but none of them seem to be as eye-catching as the couple in front of me. This is a real couple! In

an instant, Bai Lingling blushed with excitement, and looked at the two teenagers opposite with bright eyes.

Qi Changfeng felt that the heroine's gaze was a bit strange, seeing how she kept staring at himself and Mu Jin with a smirk, he didn't know what the other party was thinking. Just subconsciously, the boy quickly hugged Mu Jin in his arms.

Seeing Qi Changfeng's maintenance of Mu Jin, Bai Lingling became even more excited. She quickly waved her hands and said to them, "Sorry, I misunderstood just now. You two are really a good match!"

"Then what, I won't Excuse me. Don't worry, Qi, I will keep the secret! I support you! Come on!" After speaking, Bai Lingling specially made an encouraging gesture and left happily.

Mu Jin watched the heroine's hasty pace, giggled and disappeared at the corner of the street. The corner of his mouth couldn't help but twitched, for some reason, he always felt that the heroine of this world didn't seem very smart.

After Bai Lingling left, Mu Jin came back to his senses. Quickly broke free from Qi Changfeng's arms, and then looked at the young man next to him.

Seeing that the other party pretended to be okay, it seemed that he didn't intend to explain. Mu Jin simply grabbed the opponent's arm, and said to him: "Mr. Qi, why did you do that to me just now?

" Asked at him calmly, as if nothing really happened just now.

But Mu Jin didn't intend to let Qi Changfeng go easily, and continued to ask: "That's right, why did you kiss me just now? Or in front of Bai Lingling." Originally, when Mu Jin asked him why he kissed himself, Qi Changfeng was still a little guilty

. . But as soon as Bai Lingling's name was mentioned by the other party, the boy became very angry.

His face suddenly became serious, and the young man frowned and said to Mu Jin: "I just don't like her coming to pester you all the time. Isn't the explanation just now very simple? She left without saying anything. It also saves her From now on, I will always hold you tight, and even falsely accuse you of bullying others."

Mu Jin blinked blankly when he heard Qi Changfeng's explanation.

In fact, the original owner was called a school bully in the past, and there was indeed a reason for the fierce fighting. Although it is said that it is not serious to make small troubles, but they have really done a lot of troublesome things. If it is said that he has never bullied others, then I really dare not say it. I can only say that his lover's filter is too thick when looking at him.

Qi Changfeng saw Mu Jin standing beside him and didn't speak, thinking that maybe his kiss was too sudden and the other party didn't want to accept it. I couldn't help feeling a little depressed, but I still had to justify myself.

So he thought about his words carefully, lowered his head slightly, leaned over and looked Mu Jin straight in the eyes and said to him: "Besides, Xiao Jin, didn't you kiss me last night too? That was my first kiss, In this way, you will not be at a disadvantage."

Mu Jin was stunned when he heard Qi Changfeng's words, and he never expected that the other party would brazenly bring up what happened last night, obviously he was the one who was calculated.

I felt a little funny in my heart, but on the surface, my mouth was flattened, I glanced at the other party, and muttered in a low voice, "It seems like someone is not the first kiss."

Although Mu Jin's voice was very low, Qi Changfeng could still hear the two of them so close after all. As soon as Qi Changfeng heard Mu Jin say that it was also his first kiss, the depression in his heart disappeared instantly.

So, did he get Xiao Jin's first kiss?

Qi Changfeng has always felt that Mu Jin is so popular, lively and playful, maybe someone liked Huo Xiaojin before and pursued him. So he always thought that Mu Jin might have had other intimate objects in the past.

It's just that he didn't care whether it was there or not, because after all, it was a thing of the past and he couldn't stop it. He only knew that the rest of this person's life could only belong to him.

However, when he learned that he was the first person to kiss Mu Jin, the boy still couldn't restrain his excitement.

Unable to bear it, he picked up Mu Jin and turned around in a big circle. A bright smile appeared on Qi Changfeng's face, and he felt that since he was the one who took away Mu Jin's first kiss, he must be a special existence to Xiao Jin.

Mu Jin was taken aback by Qi Changfeng's sudden action, but when he saw the innocent smile on the boy's face, he couldn't help showing a smile. This matter was thus revealed.

In the following days, Qi Changfeng's supervision of Mu Jin's study became more and more strict, because the time for their college entrance examination was getting closer and closer.

Ever since he kissed Mu Jin and felt the intimacy between the two of them, Qi Changfeng was even more eager to go to the same school as Mu Jin.

In particular, after Mu Jin got a good grade in the top 20 of the whole grade in the second mock exam, the teenager felt that his expectations might really be realized.

Mu Jin naturally knew what her lover was thinking, and worked very hard to cooperate with her.

Although the two of them don't interact much at school on weekdays, they always get along like this day and night, and the secret of tutoring together was soon discovered.

At noon on this day, Mu Jin and Qi Changfeng went to the rooftop for dinner as usual. He didn't expect to be seen by Bancun who came out of the office after being called to the office by the teacher because he did something wrong.

Bancun walked out of the office door and saw Mu Jin walking with Qi Changfeng not far away, especially Qi Changfeng was holding two lunch boxes in his hand, so he had a bold guess in his heart.

So that night after school, when Mu Jin came to meet Qi Changfeng at the intersection, the two of them had just met, and many people suddenly appeared around them, all of whom were good friends with Mu Jin on weekdays.

Bancun looked at Mu Jin and Qi Changfeng standing together, especially when Mu Jin was holding each other's arm intimately, and said in surprise: "Boss, didn't you joke with us last time? Qi Changfeng is really our sister-in-law, you The grades improved so quickly, is it because of this college bully helping you?"

Mu Jin didn't expect that this group of people came here to catch them, with a helpless smile on his face. The teenagers around are all his friends, and they have been playing together since they came to this small world. Mu Jin likes these naughty but innocent teenagers very much.

Mu Jin didn't care about exposing his intimacy with Qi Changfeng. It's just that I don't know what the lover beside me thinks.

Just as he was about to ask Qi Changfeng who was beside him in a low voice, he saw that the boy beside him nodded at Bancun. Then he held Mu Jin's hand in front of them, and said to them: "Yes, I am the sister-in-law you mentioned. Xiao Jin and I have been together for a long time.

" Even Mu Jin was dumbfounded by this answer. But immediately, he saw the person beside him blinking at him. He leaned into his ear and whispered: "Xiao Jin, explaining to them is not troublesome. Let them think so, what do you think?"

Although Qi Changfeng was calm on the surface at the moment, his heart was also very nervous. He was worried that Mu Jin would refute him, but even with this coaxing method, he hoped that it could be linked with Mu Jin's name.

Knowing that this is a lover's routine, Mu Jin nodded in a sudden realization, and said with a smile to everyone: "Okay, you have all met your sister-in-law. It is agreed, and be more polite to my wife in the future."

The teenagers watching were in an uproar, but they still maintained a supportive attitude towards the boss's happiness. Mu Jin also found it interesting to see the eager chatter of these enthusiastic teenagers.

It is also a kind of fate to meet each other in a small world. Mu Jin encouraged them to study hard before, and it is not a lie to go to the same school in university.

Suddenly thought of a good way to collect luck in this small world. Mu Jin, who had listened to her lover's lecture, decided to use her little brothers as the first batch of guinea pigs for experiments. Anyway, it would definitely be beneficial and harmless to them thing.

So Mu Jin pulled Qi Changfeng's arm aside, and said to him: "Mr. Qi, you are so good at making up lessons, can you help my brothers and let them go to a decent school, even if they don't get along well?" Are we in the same school?"

Qi Changfeng didn't want to meddle in these people's business at first, but when he turned his head and saw the expectation in Mu Jin's eyes, he couldn't say what he wanted to refuse. Thinking that since this is what Mu Jin expected, he would naturally do it.

Anyway, there is nothing interesting in this world, if it can make people around him happy, even if he finds it troublesome, he is willing to endure for the sake of his sweetheart. So he nodded to Mu Jin.

Seeing the young man beside him cheering and jumping up to hug him. Qi Changfeng curled the corner of his mouth, and suddenly felt that it might be the right decision for him to agree to this matter.

Seeing Mu Jin take the initiative to rush to hug her, the group of teenagers finally believed it. It seems that Qi Changfeng is really their sister-in-law.

Now that he has agreed to his sweetheart, Qi Changfeng will not just deal with it casually. He wanted Mu Jin to see the effect and to make the person around him really happy.

Therefore, under the encouragement of their "sister-in-law", this group of well-known bad students in the school successfully ushered in their own hell-style study life.

I have to say that Qi Changfeng is really a genius in teaching. Although these ordinary boys are not as gifted as Mu Jin and have the ability to never forget, but under Qi Changfeng's teaching, their academic performance has also improved by leaps and bounds.

Especially because now he has to give tutoring to a group of people every night, and he can't live with his beloved boy. Qi Changfeng has deep resentment in his heart, and he is even more merciless in adding questions to the training.

Fortunately, with Mu Jin's adoring eyes looking at him from time to time, Qi Changfeng finally regained some psychological balance.

However, strict teachers produce excellent apprentices. Under such overtime tutoring training, it didn't take long when the fourth mock exam came, and Mu Jin's younger brothers all entered the ranks of middle school students from the bottom of the wolf.

As for Mu Jin, he got the second place in the school year, second only to Qi Changfeng.

Such a result shocked everyone, and these so-called bad students also raised their eyebrows severely.

Effort is an addictive thing, especially after achieving corresponding results. Seeing that their grades have really improved, the teenagers who have been affirmed by their families and teachers have changed from being reluctant in their hearts to now actively and consciously starting to study hard.

When it came time to fill out their volunteers, all of these people had filled in the same school as Mujin in their first choice. Although they may not be able to pass the exam, their desire to get together is the same.

As for Mu Jin's wish, it was naturally exactly the same as Qi Changfeng's, and even his wish itself was filled in by Qi Changfeng.

I still remember that on the day of applying for volunteering, Qi Changfeng took Mu Jin's volunteer form as soon as the form that needed to be filled was sent out. Regardless of Mu Jin's reaction, he began to fill in for the other party.

Seeing her lover's domineering appearance, Mu Jin not only didn't stop her, but also bent her eyebrows, feeling more and more sweet in her heart.

Not far away, Bai Lingling, who noticed the interaction between the two people, was even more starry-eyed. She blushed and watched the interaction between the two people happily, and she didn't forget to peek at the volunteer written by Qi Changfeng.

In my heart, I hope that I can also enter the same school as them in my university, after all, she hasn't had enough of this pair of CP. It's so frustrating to send sugar at the slightest disagreement. I didn't find out in the past! The

college entrance examination is getting closer, and the students' time is getting tighter and tighter. During this period, Gu Liangcai came several times, but Qi Changfeng kept avoiding him.

Later, Mu Jin felt that this person was too annoying, so he simply hacked the Shengheng Group's pages with a computer, and caused them some trouble in the stock market through network loopholes. Now, Gu Liangcai became completely busy, and he didn't have time to trouble Qi Changfeng again in a short time.

In the days that followed, everyone was busy studying.

After Mu Jin's younger brothers improved their grades, they were all grateful to Qi Changfeng, so Qi Changfeng really integrated into Mu Jin's circle. Then he discovered that this world is not as boring as he imagined, and there are still many interesting people and things.

Although Mu Jin is still the most important thing in this world to him, but I have to say that this group of people who he thought were stupid at first also have a lively and interesting side.

A group of people got along more and more harmoniously. These people always called Qi Changfeng's sister-in-law on weekdays, and Qi Changfeng didn't care about it, and sometimes nodded in agreement with a smile.

There began to be some rumors between Mu Jin and Qi Changfeng in the class, but the boy ignored them, and even felt a little happy because his name could be associated with Mu Jin.

However, in a morning self-study a few days later, Mu Jin suddenly found that something was wrong with the atmosphere in the class. Everyone's attention seemed to be on him and Qi Changfeng.

Looking around with some doubts, I saw the younger brother not far away beckoning to them, and whispered: "Boss, have you seen the school's bulletin board?"

Mu Jin shook his head when he heard the words, he didn't come early and didn't pay attention to the bulletin board. Then I heard Xiao Heipang from behind eagerly saying: "Boss, I don't know who posted a picture of you and your sister-in-law together on the school bulletin board, saying that you two are a couple." "Although

we It was torn up, but many people saw it. Maybe Lao Wang has to look for you today!"

Mu Jin raised his eyebrows when he heard this, although he said that the love between students might delay their studies, but they are all adults. Even though same-sex marriage has just been legalized in country h, heterosexual marriage is still more common now, but they will not be viewed as weird.

There are many curious eyes around, but there is no malicious intent, but will the teacher ask for a conversation? Mu Jin frowned, always feeling a little troublesome.

With the assistance of System 003, Zai Mujin quickly figured out who the instigator behind this incident was. I was a little surprised, because the person who did this would be the male protagonist, Gu Xiucheng, who hadn't shown much.

I think that in the original plot, the hero is the one who indirectly harmed his lover, because the other party has always suspected that the heroine has a different kind of affection for Qi Changfeng, so there is a scene where he accidentally pushes him off the roof.

It's just that in this life, the interaction between the lover and the heroine is very rare, so how could the other party naively find someone to take a photo of him and Qi Changfeng and hang it on the school bulletin board.

Carefully flipping through the story line again, Mu Jin keenly discovered that Gu Liangcai seemed to have the hidden attribute of being a straight male cancer. He had always hated homosexuality, and it traced back to family reasons.

Mu Jin didn't go into it, but after knowing this, he realized that maybe this Gu Xiucheng already knew Qi Changfeng's true identity. After all, his half-brother is still the top student in Shenglin High School, so it's unknown if he will have a sense of crisis about his position as the heir.

Announcing the relationship between Qi Changfeng and himself, on the one hand, it can make Gu Liangcai hate Qi Changfeng, on the other hand, if Bai Lingling has a good impression of Qi Changfeng, he will give up.

It was a good strategy to kill two birds with one stone, Mu Jin curled the corners of his lips, and a smile appeared on his face.

During the lunch break at noon, Mr. Wang actually found him and Qi Changfeng, and called them into the office to have a talk with them.

Fortunately, although Lao Wang is serious about teaching, he is not too rigid in life. After all, Mu Jin and Qi Changfeng's grades are now among the best in the school.

Lao Wang was worried that the college entrance examination was approaching, and if the two children were separated, it would hurt them. So I just told them that it must not affect their studies, and then there was nothing left.

But even if this incident didn't have any real impact on him, it's impossible for Mu Jin to be calculated willingly. So soon, the hostess knew who made the photos on the bulletin board.

As a result, a fierce quarrel broke out between her and Gu Xiucheng. In the heart of the heroine, such behavior is very despicable.

In this life, because Qi Changfeng was missing as an emotional catalyst by his side, the relationship between the two of them was not that deep, and they really broke up because of this.

Moreover, the heroine, who has always had a strong sense of justice, made a big fuss about it. Now everyone in the school knew that Gu Xiucheng had done this, and their impression of this school girl was greatly reduced.

The heroine's first love ended like this, but fortunately, she worked hard and studied harder. And Gu Xiucheng has always been surrounded by admirers, and it didn't take long for him to be immersed in the tenderness of other girls. The two are completely separated.

After many quizzes and mock exams, they finally ushered in the most important college entrance exam in their lives. The night before the exam, Qi Changfeng was so worried that he didn't sleep well all night. He was not nervous about himself, but Mu Jin.

He knew that Mu Jin was a genius, but he was still worried that the other party would not perform well due to nervousness.