chapter 92

After a while, Mo Yan leaned into his sweetheart's ear and asked, "Are you okay?"

Mu Jin nodded when he heard the words, raised his head to look at his lover's face, pursed his lips and said softly: "I still want Try other things again, I think you may be different from others to me."

Mo Yan was naturally ecstatic when he heard Mu Jin's words, he knew that the other party meant that touching him would not make him feel disgust. You know, sometimes Mu Jin will subconsciously avoid the touch of his younger brother Mu Junhao, but Mu Jin is willing to let himself hug him.

This particularity undoubtedly made the man more satisfied. He understood what the other party meant by trying. Suppressing the throbbing in his heart, Mo Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly lowered his head to touch Mu Jin's lips. Then he looked up nervously at Mu Jin's expression, and asked him: "Are you okay? Do you find it annoying?" The

person opposite looked at him blankly, making Mo Yan's heart rise to his throat. Immediately afterwards, he saw the face of the young man in his arms getting redder and redder. After a long time, the other party shook his head at him with wandering eyes, and said, "I don't hate it, I still like it a little bit." Hearing

Mu Jin's words Answering, the man took a heavy breath. Obviously this is not the first time they have kissed, and they have been intimate many times after the young man fell asleep on weekdays. However, at this moment, Mo Yan felt like a brat who couldn't stand the slightest teasing.

He couldn't help but touch Mu Jin's lips again, sucked hard several times, and then raised his head to look at Mu Jin's face. After discovering that Mu Jin's face was really only a shy blush without any disgust, a wave of unconcealable joy rushed to the limbs and bones of the body along with the warm current.

Mo Yan felt that he couldn't bear it anymore, the man's arms kept tightening, and he simply pressed Mu Jin onto the sofa. At this moment, Yu Ling looked at Mu Jin full of plunder, and he had waited too long for this moment.

, had already been pressed down on the sofa by herself, and even raised her head, and took the initiative to place a kiss on her chin.

After feeling the light touch on his chin, Mo Yan's eyes instantly became fierce. He buried his head in Mu Jin's neck, and said to Mu Jin as if he was in the last struggle before the explosion: "Push me away if you hate it." lips.

The heat in the office continued to rise, and Mu Jin was not willing to push away his man in the end, or he was happy to see the success. Sitting in the arms of the other party like this, letting him kiss, she looked ridiculously well-behaved, not at all the indifferent look she used to have when she was at work.

Mo Yan loves the contrast between him in front of himself and others so much that he can't stop. He knew that he was a little out of control today, and even kept crossing the line, but the person in his arms indulged him so much that he really couldn't control it.

Not making it to the end is already his biggest compromise, because this place is still in the office after all, and he doesn't want the first time with his baby to be too simple. This is his lifelong partner, at least there must be a ceremony, he can't bear to let Mu Jin suffer any grievances.

But even so, getting a response from his sweetheart is a completely different feeling from doing such things after the other person is asleep in the past, which makes Mo Yan almost go crazy.

It wasn't until he saw his sweetheart limp in his arms that Mo Yan touched his nose guilty, and finally released Mu Jin mercifully. Hugging each other quietly like this made Mu Jin relax for a while. Mo Yan leaned over again in a rare way, and kissed his sweetheart on the cheek several times.

Although what he just did was a little too much, but he did pay attention to Mu Jin's movements all the time, and what he said just now is not a lie. If Mu Jin resisted a little bit, he would let go immediately, but the person in his arms didn't say anything, and he really pushed forward.

But what made Mo Yan happy was that he could feel that Mu Jin really didn't hate his touch, and was very cooperative. This also shows that I am really a special existence to my baby.

Seeing that Mu Jin had finally recovered his breath, Yu Ling gently stroked Mu Jin's face, and said softly to him: "Baby, do you hate this? Do you hate me for treating you like this?"

Thinking that the two of them had already kissed so hard just now, and now the man came to ask herself this question, Mu Jin rolled her eyes in her heart, and secretly scolded her man for being cheeky.

On the surface, he remained calm and patted his flushed cheeks. She raised her head and shook her head at Mo Yan, but then kissed him lightly on the lips.

Sensing Mu Jin's initiative, Yu Ling became even more excited, so she hugged Mu Jin again and took advantage of it fiercely. It wasn't until it was really too late that he reluctantly sent Mu Jin back home.

After Mu Jin fell asleep at night, Mo Yan reappeared. Looking at Mu Jin's sleeping face, there is an unprecedented sweetness on his face. At this moment, the feeling of embracing the sweetheart again is completely different, because in Mo Yan's heart, they are already deeply in love with each other now. It's just a pity that his identity can't be revealed yet.

What happened today has already surprised the man enough, thinking that his strength has basically recovered, Yu Ling even began to plan in his heart whether he should be like the idol movies he saw before, carefully planned A romantic proposal.

I don't know if my little guy will be happy, and if he will be surprised to give himself some sweet reward when the time comes. Thinking of the reward, the man looked at Mu Jin with deeper eyes, looking forward to their wedding night very much.

Mo Yan is busy talking to Mu Jin here, but he doesn't know that Gu Yang on the other side has already started to make other moves. Recently, his plan to trouble Mu Jin failed frequently, which made Gu Yang very depressed.

In desperation, he found the master who had calculated the secret of the Mu family's jade tablet in the Taoist temple before, and wanted to see if he had other ways. Who knew that the master was really clever. He said that because the jade tablet had left the shrine, he could find out more things.

He said that he could sense that the jade spirit in the jade card had awakened, and that this jade spirit had been suppressed and sealed by the Mu family for hundreds of years, so he definitely hated the Mu family very much.

So the master gave Gu Yang a spell, telling him that the spell could help him seal the jade card again, and after the seal was brought to him, he could find a way to make the jade card recognize him as the master.

At that time, the power in the jade tablet can be used by him, whether he wants the wealth of the Mu family or other things, he can do whatever he wants.

Gu Yang was naturally overjoyed when he heard what the master said, and he didn't want to know whether what the other party said was true or false. Although this matter sounds absurd, but for so many years, he has seen with his own eyes how the old man cherishes the shrine in Mu's house.

Besides, he had also heard many legends about the sealed things in this shrine from his dead wife.

At the beginning, he took great pains to marry that woman, but it was only for the sake of the Mu family's property.

He has been working hard in the Mu family for so many years, and finally achieved his current position, and is trusted by everyone in the Mu family. His status is hard-won, he doesn't want to be an outsider after struggling for so many years. With such a large family business, if he really has nothing to do, he himself would not believe it.

So Gu Yang left the Taoist temple after listening to the master's encouragement, but what he didn't know was that after he left, the old Taoist with a Taoist robe and a childlike face transformed into a tall and heroic man.

At this moment, the man's sword eyebrows were tightly locked, and a dark light flashed in his red pupils looking towards Gu Yang's leaving direction, and then disappeared in place like a ray of light.

In the following days, Gu Yang came to Mu's house to visit the Mu brothers more and more frequently. Naturally, Mu Jin also sensed the malicious intentions of the visitor, and the other party would inadvertently reveal a greedy look every time he stared at the jade plaque on his neck. But Mu Jin is also happy to see him like this.

The male protagonist Mu Junhao's investigation of Gu Yang is proceeding in an orderly manner, and it has to be said that Zhong Xiaoyu is really a god assist. He is extremely organized and stable, which is really not like the calmness he would show at his age.

If Zhong Xiaoyu had not always been like this in the memory of the original owner, Mu Jin would have suspected that he was transported by some elderly person.

On the other side, there is another reason why Mu Jin does not reject Gu Yang's desire to covet his own jade pendant. That is, although the relationship between him and Mo Yan has become closer, Yuling still has no intention of telling herself the truth about his identity.

Judging from the interaction between the two of them, Mu Jin has no doubt that if possible, his lover would really want to hide it from him for the rest of his life.

But Mu Jin can't let this happen. He still remembers that his identity and his lover's identity are on opposite sides in this life. The Mu family really owes Yuling a debt, which Mu Jin cannot deny.

Even if no real compensation can be made, there are some things that must be said clearly, otherwise it will always become a hurdle in his and Mo Yan's hearts. Even if Yuling could really hide from him for the rest of his life, and he was willing to pretend to be deceived by the other party, it would also make them regret this life.

He never minds that his lover has some little secrets, just like sometimes he has many things that he cannot tell his lover frankly because of the limitation of his small world. But some truths that must be revealed must be resolved. After all, Yuling has been sealed by the Mu family for so many years, and the resentment has never really dissipated.

Seeing that Gu Yang was always looking for opportunities to act, Mu Jin treated Mo Yan more and more tenderly. The requirements for men are basically unconditional compromises, pampering to a heinous level.

Not only is Mu's enterprise completely open to Mo Yan, without any secrets, ever since the two had intimate contact, Mu Jin never refused to kiss and hug Mu Jin from his lover regardless of the occasion.

I will often spend some careful thought and give the other party some small gifts to express my love for him, making the man feel as if he is being soaked in a honeypot all the time.

On the other side, Gu Yang also quickly took action. After coming to Mu's house frequently these days to check his presence, Gu Yang really pretended to be casual and mentioned to Mu Jin that he dreamed of the old man dreaming of him these days, which made him feel very uneasy.

On the pretext of wanting to go to the Taoist temple to pray for the old man, he asked Mu Jin and Mu Junhao if they would like to go with them. The brothers of the Mu family have always been very filial, and they nodded without thinking about it.

When Gu Yang heard that Mu Jin agreed, he was naturally overjoyed, but on the surface he pretended to be calm. I just went to the Taoist temple in a hurry, discussed with the Taoist priest, and felt that they could use this opportunity to make a move on the jade plaque.

Mu Jin already knew that they would have such an idea, but he was not worried. After all, it is easy for Mu Jin to untie the ordinary seal. This plane has thin aura, and Mu Jin doesn't take Gu Yang and the others seriously at all.

So on the second day, Mu Jin and the male protagonist Mu Junhao followed Gu Yang to the Taoist temple. Looking at the old Taoist with the white hair and youthful face in front of him, who looked full of immortality, for some reason, Mu Jin always felt that this person There is a strong sense of peacekeeping in him.

He nodded to him calmly, then stood still and planned to worship.

Unexpectedly , just as he was about to make a move, the old Taoist walked over to Mu Jin and said, "Sir, there seems to be something wrong with the luck transfer jade token on your body." Asked: "Isn't it right? But since this jade card is by my side, I feel that my luck has improved a lot."

Who knew that the old man frowned, and said to Mu Jin earnestly: "This jade card It's really not quite right, and it may seem like it can increase your luck in the short term. But this jade tablet seems to have been sealed for hundreds of years, and there is a filthy smell on it, if you don't get rid of it, it will have a certain impact on your body."

When Mu Junhao heard the other party say this, his face immediately showed surprise. When Mu Jin heard the other party said that he felt that the jade card had been sealed for hundreds of years in the past, he even showed a look of confidence that began to waver .

So under the worried persuasion of the male lead, when the old Taoist said that he could help him take the jade card to the backyard to pray for purification, Mu Jin hesitated and handed over the jade card.

When Gu Yang saw that Mu Jin had really handed over the jade token, he was naturally overjoyed, and quickly followed the old Taoist to the backyard. Only Mu Jin and the male lead were entertained by other experienced disciples in the Taoist temple, and continued to complete the blessing ceremony.

But here, after they left, Mu Jin found an excuse, got rid of the people around him, and sneaked into what they called the backyard.

Gu Yang followed the old Taoist to the backyard with the jade plaque, and saw that a brand new altar had already been set up there. The scale of the altar is small and looks quite formal.

But after arriving at the altar, the old Taoist told Gu Yang that this ceremony can only be done by him independently to achieve the desired effect. Gu Yang hesitated for a moment when he heard the words, but still nodded, because the temptation of this power was too great for him.

After the opponent left, Gu Yang put the jade tablet on the altar in front of him, and took out the sealing charm that the old Taoist had given him before, and wanted to stick it on the jade tablet. Who would have thought that the talisman would burn as soon as it was pasted on the jade plaque, and Mo Yan would then reveal his real body.

Mo Yan, who was made to appear by a small charm, also felt very strange. He had been hiding on the jade card carried by Mu Jin before. Because I knew today's situation was special, I didn't want to show up. Just as soon as he came to this Taoist temple, Yu Ling felt a breath that made him very uncomfortable.

Noticing that Gu Yang and the old Taoist seemed to be looking for an excuse to cheat their own jade token, Mo Yan hadn't thought about making a move. But considering that he can't reveal his identity in front of his lover, he can only hold back temporarily, thinking that he will take action when the wood brocade in the backyard can't be seen.

What's more, although he felt that the breath of this Taoist temple was turbid, its power was very weak. Even the power fluctuations on the spell are very weak, as if there is no sealing power.

Originally, Mo Yan thought that as long as such talismans were burned, it wouldn't matter. After all, he had been sealed for several years and finally regained his strength. Now he is very disgusted with the sealing talismans. But he didn't expect that although the charm was easily burned, it still exposed his real body.

At this moment, Yu Ling and Gu Yang met each other's eyes, and Gu Yang recognized that the man in black robe and ancient costume in front of him was not the same as Mo Yan in the office who had rejected him before. After thinking about it, Gu Yang understood, and immediately shouted excitedly: "You are the jade spirit in this jade tablet!"

After finishing speaking, Gu Yang quickly cut open his finger and wiped the blood on the altar On the surface, it seems that he wants to sign some kind of contract with Yuling. Unexpectedly, Mo Yan on the opposite side dismissed this, sneered, and the small altar in front of him collapsed.

Gu Yang did not expect such a result at all, and was dumbfounded for a moment. He had always been skeptical about Yu Ling before, but only after seeing Mo Yan this time did he really believe it, and he even felt that the rise of the Mu family was inseparable from the Yu Ling in front of him.

Recalling that before, the priest told himself that Yu Ling had been sealed by the Mu family for hundreds of years, and he had a lot of resentment. I thought in my heart that they had a common enemy, and it was unknown if they could really discuss cooperation.

So he bewitched Mo Yan in front of him: "I know you are the Jade Spirit of this jade card. You were sealed by the Mu family for hundreds of years, so you were forced to be trapped in a shrine and absorbed by the Mu family every day." Lili, don't you hate the Mu family? Since you can pretend to be Mu Jin's assistant, you just want to attack the Mu family, why don't we work together." Mo Yan looked at Gu Yang's villainous face, and his heart tightened with disgust

. . Not wanting to talk nonsense with him, he snorted coldly and shot directly. For Yu Ling, his current power has reached its heyday, and it is easy to kill a mortal.

Besides, this person has been plotting against his Xiao Jin recently, and he is worried that he will not have the opportunity to teach him a lesson. As a result, this guy actually set his mind on him, so don't blame him for being ruthless.

Gu Yang saw Yuling attacking him when he disagreed with him, and jumped to the side, his back was covered with cold sweat. Fortunately, he had an amulet given to him by the Taoist priest before, which helped him bear the blow, but he also knew that he was not Yu Ling's opponent at all.

Looking at the expressionless Mo Yan in front of him, Gu Yanggang wanted to ask for forgiveness, but felt that his sanity suddenly became less clear, as if something controlled the root of his tongue, so he yelled at Mo Yan uncontrollably: "You I thought I didn't know, you don't like that Mu Jin at all, you are with him just to get revenge on the Mu family."

"How about it, isn't it nice to play with other people's feelings on top of applause? I don't Thinking that Mu Jin, who has always been honest with others, is infatuated with you to such an extent that he can even overcome the stubborn obsession with cleanliness that has not been cured for many years, that kid really loves you."

"Hahahaha, you are now Isn't it very happy? I know you must be planning to let him see the collapse of Mu's building with his own eyes, and tell him the truth after losing everything. I didn't expect that you, Yuling, are more sinister than humans. I 'm ashamed."

Mo Yan frowned when he heard Gu Yang's words, always feeling that Gu Yang's painting style changed suddenly. And he kept saying these things that disgusted him, which made Yuling feel something was wrong.

The sound of "click" attracted Mo Yan's attention. The man turned his head quickly, and saw Mu Jin standing at the door of the backyard. The foot that just stepped in accidentally kicked a stone on the ground, and only then did it make a sound.

At this moment, Mu Jin looked at him with disbelief, and a little panic. Mo Yan didn't expect that he would reveal his identity under such a situation. He couldn't imagine what Mu Jin would think of him after he knew about it.

Especially just now Gu Yang said so many things that could be misunderstood. I don't know how much Xiaojin has heard, and whether he will mistakenly think that he is really playing tricks on him.

Seeing Mu Jin stumbling out of the yard, Mo Yan hurriedly wanted to chase him out. It was just that Gu Yanggang next to him wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, and Yu Ling thought of him as the culprit. Turning his head and waving his sleeves casually, Gu Yang was blown to the wall by a gust of wind, spitting blood and unconscious.

003 saw that while Mu Jin was running in front, he was able to find time to pinch his own waist, forcing himself to cry two tears, and his face twitched twice. Scratching the cat's face with his paws, he said to Mu Jin in shock: "Xiao Jin, are you going to create another Shura field rhythm?

" I pinched my nose a little red, and complained to 003: "Shut up, what do you mean again! I am now a poor little girl who has been cheated by my sweetheart. You think normal people find out their deepest love when they hear these words. What kind of reaction would a trusted lover keep lying to me? It would be strange to forgive immediately."

Thinking of her lover's super brain power in countless worlds, Mu Jin curled her lips. Rather than letting the man make up his own mind over there, it is better to cooperate with the other party and end the performance quickly, so as to relieve Mo Yan's worries. He also wants to live a sweet and sweet world with his lover after the end is over soon. .

After simply cleaning up Gu Yang, Mo Yan hurriedly chased after Mu Jin. Mu Jin originally pretended to be unacceptable and wanted to break away from the other party, but at this time, he was met by Mu Junhao who had been unable to see him back for a long time and came out to find someone.