chapter 187

Wuhe's physical strength is not enough, and his strength is not very good, so he can't play a big role in the hunting team. But now, farming is much easier for him, as long as he is diligent enough, the land of Wuhe has decisively become the best planted area in the Pingshan tribe.

He is no longer on missions with the hunting team, and every day he teaches other tribesmen how to farm and take care of his own field.

Because he always went to the priest to get herbs, Wuhe even tried planting herbs in the garden. Not to mention, after he patiently tried, he actually planted several kinds of herbs, which was praised by the priest.

Hearing that even the priest praised him, Wuhe felt even more motivated. When Wu Peng, who came back from the hunting team, passed by the cave near Wuhe's house, he happened to see Wuhe sweating and farming, and after his mother-in-law brought him water, the grandparents and grandchildren enjoyed themselves happily.

Wu Peng was taken aback when he saw Wu He's smiling face, and always felt that Wu He was really good like this. Whether life is good or bad, Wuhe is always so energetic and energetic.

Moreover, Wuhe is also very kind to her mother-in-law. After her mother-in-law has been ill for so many years, Wuhe never leaves her. I leave everything delicious to my mother-in-law. She is kind and filial, and always gives people a very sunny feeling.

Wu Peng suddenly felt that even if Wuhe didn't have such a strong strength, it was nothing. Wuhe still lived happily in his own way, and worked hard to live a good life. At least after seeing his bright smile, I felt that the exhaustion after hunting was gone.

Thinking that every time I go home, I will pass by Wuhe's house, but in fact, I can take the food allocated to Wuhe to him along the way.

After all, Wuhe has been busy with farming recently, and it is also very hard. Thinking in this way, Wu Peng went back to the entrance of the village to help Wu He get the food he was assigned today.

The matter between Wuhe and Wu Peng is just a small episode in the Pingshan tribe. Recently, Mu Jin and Wu Po are living a comfortable life. But even if they are loved by many clansmen, it is impossible for everyone to like them.

There are still some people who feel very angry after learning that Wupper is actually loved by God. Most of these people were headed by Wu Yan, who liked to trouble Wu Po from a very early age.

This group of people could indeed cause some trouble for each other when Wupper was young, but since Wupper gradually grew up, the group of them have suffered under Wupper's hands, basically everyone Get beat up by Wupper.

In the past, whenever these people wanted to snatch Upper's prey, he would definitely snatch it back, or even snatch more. Even if they gather a crowd to provoke, they are not Wupper's opponent together. Otherwise, Wu Yan wouldn't have been beaten and lying on the animal skin bed, unable to get up for a long time.

But no matter how unconvinced they are, the people here still believe in the gods, so Wuyan and the others are even more worried than those who just ignored Wupper in the past.

After all, even if they all suffered from Wupper, they still took the initiative to trouble Wupper. So we have to pray every day, hoping that the gods will not sin against their family members.

So they only dared to look at Wupper occasionally with unpleasant eyes, and they wanted to walk around when they saw Wupper.

Mu Jin thinks these primitive people are simple and easy to understand, and sometimes they are quite interesting. Especially watching them look at Wu Po with aggrieved faces every day, but they don't even dare to think about it, it's even more refreshing.

Mujin will not kill everyone here just because Upper was ostracized in the past. During those years in the collective cave, some people like Wu He and her mother-in-law expressed kindness to Wu Po. Even Wu Po himself has stayed in the Pingshan tribe because he has certain feelings for this place.

And in Mu Jin's view, the Pingshan tribe is not the most backward, but it is not very good either. It's just that he can't leave for the time being, because the heroine is here.

Even if he didn't make any big mistakes because the heroine is not good enough, he wouldn't attack Mu Xuan. But Mu Jin, who had gained some understanding of Mu Xuan's mind these days, decided to watch him for the time being.

There are only a few things that the heroine can rely on to rise, and when she has fully integrated farming and livestock and promotes it in this world, Mu Xuan will naturally not become a threat.

Mu Jin had already guessed that even though Mu Xuan was good-looking, he didn't think that the heroine was really attractive enough to capture so many strong men, and even cause disputes among the tribes.

To put it bluntly, all the tribes only valued Mu Xuan's ability. In addition, the heroine later claimed to be the messenger of God, so that they did not dare to offend.

However, it was Wu Chan who surprised Mu Jin the most. Everyone knew that Wu Chan was Wu Po's mother, and Wu Chan had abandoned Wu Po because of Wu Po's misfortune. But now that Wu Po's misfortune had been clarified, Wu Chan still didn't express anything.

Occasionally, Mu Jin would see Wu Chan looking at Wu Po from a distance. Although there was guilt in his eyes, they were more complicated and alienated. There was no emotion of a mother when she looked at her child, and Mu Jin even doubted whether Wu Chan was Wu Po's mother.

On the other side, the heroine tried her best and spent a lot of time finally making a bow and arrow. Then she hurriedly found Wu Peng, the captain of the hunting team, and handed the bow and arrow to him as if offering a treasure.

The hostess is very confident in the bows and arrows she made. After all, her followers have seen bows and arrows before, but they praised her greatly.

But Wu Peng frowned when he saw the bow and arrow. The vines found by the hostess to make bows and arrows were not flexible enough, so the force was naturally weak. Stone arrowheads are too clumsy to sharpen. It is really difficult to produce in large quantities.

And if the arrowhead of the stone is not effective, it will be difficult to penetrate the fur of the prey, and it will not have much effect on hunting. But seeing Mu Xuan's good intentions, he didn't say anything to hurt the opponent, he just said that he would bring him to the hunting team for a try, and thanked Mu Xuan politely.

Mu Xuan was elated when she heard the words, she only thought that with this bow and arrow, she would definitely become famous. What he didn't know was that after Wu Peng brought this bow and arrow to the hunting team, many people tried it, but the effect was not good, and then he was thrown aside like a rib.

What's more, Wupper taught everyone's traps to shine before, so this small contribution made by the heroine was naturally completely forgotten by those in the hunting team.

Mu Xuan is still dreaming of being sought after by everyone, but Mu Jin's thoughts are all on this batch of sweet potatoes planted.

The latest batch of sweet potatoes and herbs planted in the tribe are still growing very well. In this world, this sweet potato-like crop has a very short maturity period, and a batch has already matured in a short time. As for the matter of planting herbs in Wuhe, Mu Jin's eyes brightened even more.

Knowing that the tribe will participate in the gatherings among the tribes after a while, the wood brocade made Wuhe plant a lot more. After all, these herbs that can cure diseases and save lives are of extremely high value to any tribe.

Mu Jin originally wanted to get involved in animal husbandry and raise some livestock in the tribe. It's just that there are too many things to be busy recently, and the gathering is getting closer and closer, so there is no time, but simply put forward his thoughts to the chief of the Pingshan tribe.

But even just hearing Mu Jin's idea made the patriarch excited. But Mu Jin can also understand, after all, hunting and picking are the main source of food in the tribe.

Now that Mujin has improved the planting in the tribe, and sweet potatoes have been discovered, most of the food and clothing problems of the tribe have been solved. If the tribe can raise livestock again, no one will starve to death in the cold season when food is scarce.

In this way, even if something unexpected happens, even if the members of the clan cannot hunt outside for a while, if they have captive livestock, they can still live well in a short period of time. So the patriarch hurriedly discussed with Mu Jin, wanting to start this matter immediately after returning from the meeting.

Tribal and inter-tribal meetings are practically annual, but there is a big one every five years. At that time, tribes that are far away will also come to communicate with each other.

The time when Mu Jin came to the Pingshan Tribe just happened to catch up with the five-year gathering.

The territory of this continent is vast, and naturally it is impossible for all the tribes to gather together. Basically, only a few nearby tribes are connected.

However, it is said that there will be many tribes coming to this big gathering, so the chief of the Pingshan tribe basically brought all the promising young people in the tribe, hoping to let them meet the market.

So even though there were not many people in the Pingshan tribe, there were more than 30 people brought to this gathering this time.

It is said that there are some tribes that are farther away in this gathering, even the plain tribe where the original owner is located is impressive.

Of course, Mu Jin didn't know about this matter at first, after Mu Jin watched the Pingshan tribe set up their booth, and the people in the tribe took care of it in order these days, and they didn't need any help from themselves. Mu Jin and Upper arm in arm and wandered around the meeting.

Not long after that, when I wandered to the stall of some other tribe, I saw Mu Shan's familiar face. Mu Jincai was shocked to find out that the Pingyuan tribe also came to the rally.

When Mu Jin saw Mu Shan, Mu Shan also saw this young man who looked very much like his son. If other people saw Mu Jin's appearance, they might not recognize him as the young patriarch of the Pingyuan tribe for a while.

However, Mushan is the father of the original owner after all, and watched the original owner grow up. Even though the scar on Mu Jin's face is now gone, her appearance is clean and her skin has become smooth and fair. But Mu Shan, who has watched his children grow up since he was a child, can tell at a glance that Mu Jin is his child.

Mu Shan stared at Mu Jin with his eyes wide open in shock, and really didn't understand what happened to Mu Jin to make his appearance change so much.

But immediately after the previous shock, Mu Shan was shocked again decisively, because he also noticed the hand clasped between Mu Jin and Wu Po's fingers.

Back then, my son had already agreed with Mu Xuan to hold a partner ceremony. In the end, these two people were lucky, both Mu Xuan and Mu Jin ran away.

It doesn't matter if Mu Xuan has run away, it's just a beautiful woman from the tribe, she can find another partner.

But his own child is the young patriarch of the Pingyuan tribe, the future hope of the Pingyuan tribe, how could he act so hastily. He actually left the tribe quietly just because he asked him to find a woman to carry on the family line.

Mu Shan is not young anymore, but Mu Jin has only had one child for so many years. So his child left without a sound, he naturally felt very sad.

For the original owner, Mu Shan has always been very fond of him. That's why he was even angrier when he saw Mu Jin now. After walking for so long, he didn't know if he came back, whether he still had his father in his heart!

So Mu Shan rushed over without thinking, wanting to take care of that little son of a bitch in his family. Who knew that when he got close, he was stopped by the tall man opposite him.

Wu Po looked at the opposite man who seemed to have a lot of status in the big tribe, suddenly rushed towards Mu Jin aggressively, and immediately blocked Mu Jin's body.

He didn't know why this man looked at Mu Jin so fiercely, but no matter who the other party was, he would not allow anyone to hurt his partner.

Mu Shan's attention just now was obviously on Mu Jin. Although he had noticed the man beside Mu Jin, he didn't pay attention to him.

It's just that at this moment, this person boldly blocked himself, and Mu Shan's temper suddenly became angry. He looked directly into Wupper's eyes, and then he realized with dismay that the kid was much taller than himself.

Thinking that this guy actually abducted his son, Mu Shan was very angry, and naturally he didn't even have a good tone towards Wu Po. Seeing Wu Po standing in front of Mu Jin like a wall, he said coldly, "Get out of the way!"

As the patriarch of the plain tribe, Mu Shan naturally has his own power after being in a high position for so many years. Ordinary people may be forced by Mu Shan's aura, but these people obviously did not include Wu Bo in front of him.

It was impossible for Upper to be swayed by the other party's three or two words, and he frowned and looked at Mu Shan.

Mu Jin's knowledge is not good. He originally thought that he would return to the Pingyuan tribe after the affairs of the Pingshan tribe were dealt with and the heroine was no longer a threat.

If the situation on the plain was good, he even thought that he and Upper could go back to the tribe of the plain to settle down, but he didn't expect to meet the father of the original owner at this rally.

It seems that although his appearance has changed, Mu Shan still recognizes him. Mu Jin didn't intend to run away any longer. Thinking of his current situation with Wu Po and the reason why the original owner ran away from home, he had to come up with a countermeasure as soon as possible.

In fact, the character of the original owner is too stubborn. Mu Jin and Mu Shan just met each other, and they can already see that the other party's expression looks a little fierce when he sees him, but it is obviously excited and worried. It's a paper tiger.

Thinking of the memory of the original owner, the relationship between the father and son has always been good, and Mu Jin can also understand Mu Shan's mood. So he hastily pinched Wupper's palm, smiled at Mu Shan, and called out: "Father."

Wupper was thinking that this person didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly rushed up to find his partner Trouble, who knew that Mu Jin would call the other party's father in the next second, which made Wu Po stunned.

He always thought that something happened to Mu Jin's original tribe, so Mu Jin was left alone. It turned out that Mu Jin still had a family member, and looking at the fact that the people in Mu Shan looked up to him, it seemed that Mu Jin's father was not low in status.

In fact, Wu Po should have thought a long time ago that Mu Jin could know so much knowledge, and he had learned from the priests of his original tribe. How could the tribe that such a person lived in be weak? I took it for granted.

It's just that even though there are many doubts about Mu Jin, they were still ignored by Wu Bo.

These times with Mu Jin are the happiest days for Wu Po. Deep down in the man's heart, he has always been afraid of some accidents.

Even though Mu Jin had many suspicious points, Wu Po also chose to deceive himself, and even ignored those suspicious points.

He doesn't care who Mu Jin is or where he comes from, as long as Mu Jin can stay by his side all the time. But now that Mu Jin's family members showed up, Wu Po didn't know how to react for a while.

Seeing that Mu Shan was stunned for a second after hearing Mu Jin's address, he immediately turned his head and glared at himself. Wu Po bowed to Mu Shan almost subconsciously, and then shouted at Mu Shan like Mu Jin: "Father!" The

attitude should be as sincere as possible.

Mu Shan looked at Wu Po's attitude and made a 180-degree turn, and when he heard the other party address him, his whole body froze.

Due to the many people around, Mu Shan felt bad immediately, but his face still couldn't help but gloomy. He glared at Wu Po, thinking that this kid is really shameless, who will be your father! The

tribesmen of the plain tribe who followed Shengmushan were also surprised when they heard Mujin's name for Mushan .

They said that when they saw this young man just now, they always felt familiar. After being reminded by their patriarch, they took a closer look. Isn't this the young patriarch of their tribe?

But why did the appearance of the young patriarch change? The scar on his face is gone!

The unkempt and disheveled hair in the past has been combed cleanly. Mu Jin is still wearing a pure white animal skin suit. The women here are even more beautiful.

But just when they couldn't believe their eyes, Mu Jin turned his head and smiled at them. The bright threat in their eyes made them completely confirm: yes, this must be their young patriarch who is in heaven!

Mu Jin was relieved to see that his father was still saving face and did not attack in public. He also knew that there were too many people at the rally, and it was not a good opportunity to explain these things to Mu Shan, so he blinked at the cheap daddy in his own world.

Mu Shan glanced at Mu Jin angrily, but couldn't bear it, so he snorted and walked ahead.

Looking at Mu Shan's appearance, Mu Jin smiled, and pulled Wu Po, who was a little nervous, to follow Mu Shan's footsteps back to the tent where the plain tribe was in the rally.

But after arriving at the tent, Mu Jin stopped everyone except Mu Shan, even including Wu Po, and said to them: "Don't go in, I have something to talk to my father alone." Then Mu Jin gave Upper a comforting look.

Wu Po pursed his lips when he saw Mu Jin's expression, but finally restrained himself and stayed where he was. It's just that his eyes were still staring at the animal skin that was closed outside the tent, and he was anxiously waiting for Mu Jin.

Mu Shan, who had already entered the tent, also heard Mu Jin's words, although he was dissatisfied, he did not object. It can be considered that he was concerned about Mu Jin's face, not to mention that he wanted to ask Mu Jin about some things.

When Mu Jin entered the tent, he hurriedly walked towards Mu Shan cheerfully, and shouted at Mu Shan again in a half-coquettish way: "Father!

" With a gentle appearance, she immediately wanted to forgive him.

But when he thought that Mu Jin had left the Pingyuan tribe for so long without making a sound, he felt angry. You must know that he thought that something happened to Mu Jin in the forest, maybe he hid in the belly of some wild beast.

Thinking of his fear and fear for such a long time, Mu Shan didn't want to give Mu Jin any good looks. Still with a calm face, he said to Mu Jin: "Tell me, where have you gone these days? Also, who is that wild man outside?"

"What wild man..." Mu Jin heard Mu Shan His speech was suddenly a little speechless.

But Mu Jin also knows that Mu Shan is angry with himself, and maybe he is also troubled by his disdain for Wu Po. Then he hurriedly said to Mushan: "Father, it's not that I don't want to go back to the tribe. It's really my fault that I ran into the forest in a fit of anger. Who knew that I lost my way and encountered a beast. I had been living for a few days

. I haven't eaten well, and I have no strength at all. Fortunately, Wu Po, the person you saw just now appeared suddenly, and he saved me!" Mu Shan heard that the person outside was

Mu Jin's savior, his face turned pale. Only slightly eased up.

Seeing this, Mu Jin quickly beat the snake with a stick, and continued: "I was later brought back to a place called Pingshan Tribe by him. Wu Po is very powerful, he is the strongest person in Pingshan Tribe. After he rescued

me He has always been very enthusiastic about taking care of me. He thought I was weak, so he hunted for me every day, and even the collection team refused to let me go. I don't know how to explain to him that I am actually not weak. He is stronger than me. It was much stronger, and he was the one who saved me.

After staying in the forest for so long, I was really tired and hungry, and my health was not good. Someone was willing to take care of me, so I temporarily stayed in the Pingshan tribe to cultivate. In fact,

I I miss home very much, and miss you very much! But when I thought of how angry you were when I left, I dare not go back to the plain tribe to face you. Then, it has been dragged on until now..."