chapter 126

As soon as Mu Jin entered the room, he actually noticed that there was a large formation here, so he secretly made some tricks. After a while, the formation would collapse if he put more effort into it.

Not to mention the charm that that thing hit, it is still useful for ordinary living people and ghosts with insufficient Taoism, how can it be useful against Mu Jin, a thousand-year-old ghost cultivator. It doesn't matter even if he carries a hundred and eighty for Yin Tianyi.

As for the black smoke coming out of his body, and the appearance of his body becoming translucent, it was just some means to get rid of the bad things of the spell. In fact, Mu Jin was not harmed at all.

It was only after hearing Yin Tianyi's words that Mu Jin realized that his lover seemed to have misunderstood something. When did I treat him as a plaything? They have always been lovers, haven't they?

But then he remembered that he had been calling the other party master for so long. Although he thinks this is the interest between them, but to put it bluntly, they have never confessed their love properly in this life.

It's been so many years, Mu Jin has almost forgotten the need to express his love to each other again when he and his lover are together again. Especially recently, Yin Tianyi has been gentle and enthusiastic about making out with him, so he has taken their relationship for granted.

I didn't expect to be misunderstood by my lover, thinking that I didn't take him seriously. No wonder he has been studying contract spells, which is clearly purposeful.

What to do, Mu Jin was a little worried for a while. In this life, Yin Tianyi had been blackened and reborn, so it was much more difficult to deal with than the original small world. It's not good for their relationship to let him think about it like this.

But soon, Mu Jin realized that her current situation was a good opportunity to express her love to her lover.

So Mu Jin turned pale, pretending to be very weak, and looked at Yin Tianyi who was at the side. Seemingly struggling to twitch the corners of his mouth, he still tried his best to smile at the man beside him and said, "You are mine, how could I hurt you.

I have been sealed in the bronze mirror for so many years, and my mind was already about to collapse, and I didn't change until I was brought back by you. Originally, it was just boring at the beginning, peeking into your life occasionally through the bronze mirror. Who knew that later on, he would stand by the entrance every day and wait for you to appear.

In the past few years, I was too weak, and I couldn't even do illusions and dreams, and I couldn't contact you. Later, after accumulating for a long time, I was finally able to fall into a dream, but as soon as I came out, I saw you were seriously injured.

It's a pity that I can only kill the Wang couple, but I can't fully avenge you. I know, I am a ghost, you must be very afraid of me. I have lived for thousands of years, yet I would be emotionally attracted to a mortal, how ridiculous you say.

Maybe you won't believe me, but I've been content to watch you for so many years and these few months. Don't worry, even if I fight hard, I won't let anyone hurt you. "

While talking, Mu Jin raised his hand and gently stroked Yin Tianyi's cheek, but the absoluteness in his eyes made Yin Tianyi feel a little startled. It seemed that Mu Jin wanted to do something, maybe it was something It was scary, even dangerous for him.

But just as he wanted to stop Mu Jin, he saw that the black mist had dissipated the surface mist at this moment, revealing a hideous ghost face.

The ghost face was distorted, facing Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi smiled and said: "I didn't expect that your relationship is still very good, don't worry, I won't let you be separated for too long.

After I have sucked all his cultivation base dry, I will crush your soul by the way. When the time comes, the two of you will be wiped out together, and you can be regarded as a companion. "

The grimace laughed loudly while talking, and then rushed towards them.

Yin Tianyi felt a strong energy from the other party, and he had already decided to give it a go. But he hasn't made a move yet. However, Mu Jin suddenly turned into a red light and rushed out from his arms, colliding with the ghost.

The black mist and the red light are entangled together, and they seem to be fighting fiercely. But at this time, the grimace saw that Mu Jin could rush out to fight with him, and his whole face was distorted.

Showing an expression of disbelief, he said to Mu Jin: "How could it be? Why haven't you been suppressed? I clearly set up a formation in this room."

Mu Jin had a sarcastic smile on his face when he heard this. The reason why he was able to use spells was, of course, that the enchantment had already been almost destroyed by himself.

The step back just now was not because he really couldn't resist the spell he hit, but because he took the opportunity to wipe away the last line of defense of the formation.

Now this formation can no longer be maintained. Naturally, Mu Jin would not be kind enough to explain these things to his enemies, so he devoted himself to fighting against the black mist.

The whole room was shaking with their fight, and at this moment, a layer of redness rose around Yin Tianyi, protecting him like a protective shield.

Yin Tianyi knew that this was the barrier Mu Jin set up for him to protect him. He looked at the black mist and red light in front of him with red eyes, worried about Mu Jin in his heart, and hated himself at the same time. inability.

He was shocked when he heard Mu Jin's words just now, he didn't think that Mu Jin really had his own in his heart. And after he picked up the bronze mirror, during the few years when it was still sealed, he had quietly paid attention to himself and envied himself.

This kind of intention made his heart burn, and when he thought that the relationship between himself and his sweetheart was basically a relationship of mutual affection, he felt a surge of excitement in his heart. But at this moment, he doesn't have any happy time, because now they are facing the biggest crisis.

When Mu Jin tried his best to fight against the opponent, he never forgot to protect himself, so that these days, he has always known that Mu Jin treats him as a plaything, and he feels guilty and uncomfortable when he will leave and abandon himself at any time.

If he can, he is really willing to bear these injuries for Mu Jin, and even willing to die for him.

After he realized his feelings for Mu Jin, Yin Tianyi thought a lot. In particular, I also thought that even if I can really trap Mu Jin and keep him by my side in this life, my lifespan will always have an end.

When he became a ghost, he might not be Mu Jin's opponent, and the contract between them would be broken. He even thought that if Mu Jin planned to abandon him at that time, he might die together with the other party, and he would never give up Mu Jin to anyone.

However, when he saw Mu Jin get hurt instead of himself in front of him, he realized how naive his past thoughts were. It turned out that he couldn't bear the slightest harm to his sweetheart.

After seeing that Mu Jin was injured, he felt only a piercing pain in his heart, and wished he could replace him, so in fact, he couldn't do anything to hurt Mu Jin at all. Even if the other party really wants to leave in the future, he is also reluctant to hurt the other party.

Seeing Mu Jin wrestling with the black mist, Yin Tianyi was very anxious. He knew that his magic weapon could not be used now, but he hesitated just now when he wanted to use his own blood, because after all, Mu Jin was also a ghost, and his blood would hurt ghosts.

But then he thought of the contract between himself and Mu Jin, and suddenly stood up with a wit. Yin Tianyi picked up the knife and cut his arm again, and then sprinkled a large amount of blood on the inextricable energy of the two balls.

With the contract in place, Mu Jin should not be injured.

Sure enough, after a large amount of blood was spilled, the movement of the black mist stopped for a while, and then it showed signs of weakness again and again under Mu Jin's attack.

Mu Jin noticed Yin Tianyi's actions, and he felt very distressed about his lover spilling blood, and he couldn't help feeling a little regret in his heart.

He himself wanted to show that the fight with the opponent was more intense, so that Yin Tianyi could be more moved. Who knew that Yin Tianyi couldn't stand idly by when he looked as if he was in danger, and even completely disregarded his own body, expending a lot of blood, wanting to help him.

Such a result made Mu Jin unable to bear the frustration, obviously he couldn't bear to let his lover suffer even the slightest harm, but what kind of thing is this ugly monster on the opposite side, why should he consume so much blood of a man in private, it is simply abhorrent.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin lingered all his energy around that thing and surrounded him.

But the black mist seemed to have jumped halfway through the wall in a hurry, and suddenly burst out with a burst of strong energy. It spread throughout the mansion, as if he wanted to fight Mu Jin desperately.

However, although there is a lot of energy coming from the black mist, it is just a dying struggle for Mu Jin. And Mu Jin was very lucky, fortunately, he had set up a barrier around Yin Tianyi to protect Yin Tianyi in advance. So Yin Tianyi wouldn't get hurt because of it, but the people outside the room couldn't say anything.

Thinking that the black mist was still uneasy to die at this juncture, Mu Jin's eyes flashed coldly. He rushed over and pinched the black mist with his bare hands, absorbing all his cultivation.

After the wood brocade with the cultivation base of the black mist was absorbed, he was so frightened that he kept screaming for mercy. But how could Mu Jin listen to it? After absorbing the other party's power, he took advantage of the opportunity to crush the other party's soul.

The noise of the two people fighting was extremely loud, except for Yin Tianyi who was protected by Mu Jin in the whole room. Basically, there are no complete objects in the house.

As for those people in the yard, Mu Jin never thought of letting go. Naturally, an enchantment was set up around them, making it impossible for them to escape.

When he was absorbing that guy's cultivation just now, he had already figured out the ins and outs of the matter. Also know how that thing came about.

That ugly monster is not what Yuan Hongshen thought of as a spirit weapon at all. Yuan Hongshen used heresy ways to refine the copper tripod before. Wisdom is not born.

However, when Yuan Hongshen took the copper tripod to the evil place for refining, an evil ghost who had been hiding there took advantage of it. Unexpectedly, the ghost was so lucky that he even regarded the bronze tripod that had been refined into an evil thing as his home.

He even pretended to be a weapon spirit, and supplemented himself with energy in different ways. During this time, he didn't know how many bad things he did by bewitching Yuan Hongshen.

That ghost used to be considered a half-hearted cultivator, but compared to Mu Jin, he only practiced for two hundred years. Although he knows some spells, they are all heresy.

I just feel that with the support of this copper tripod, I will be able to win myself. What's more, after investigating before, he always felt that Mu Jin was actually not that strong, and he even suspected that Mu Jin was injured.

So it was convenient to set up such a situation today, intending to catch a turtle in a urn, who knew that he would be the one who was killed instead of harming others.

After absorbing all the energy, Mu Jin appeared and stood in front of Yin Tianyi. When Yin Tianyi saw that the wooden brocade was intact, he felt ecstasy in his heart.

He rushed over instantly and held Mu Jin in his arms. The man couldn't suppress the joy in his heart, he just felt that it was really great, Xiao Jin was fine.

Although after that battle, they finally won, and they did not lose the most important person. But if Mu Jin really made some mistakes, Yin Tianyi really didn't have any nostalgia for this world.

Mu Jin buried her head deeply in her lover's arms, feeling a little rejoiced at the moment. Although I just faced such a ghost, I feel that the appearance and breath of the other party are a bit disgusting.

But at this moment, buried in his lover's arms, smelling the familiar scent on the man made him feel very at ease. That thing just now looked too ugly, as expected, I still need to see my man wash his eyes well.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin simply stared at Yin Tianyi. Yin Tianyi saw that Mu Jin was looking at him wrongly, and asked with some doubts: "What's wrong? Keep looking at me?"

Mu Jin blinked his eyes when he heard the words, and said as a matter of course: "Look at you, you are handsome. That ugly thing just now is really ugly. I still have to see our Tianyi to wash my eyes." Hearing Mu Jin's

words , Yin Tianyi couldn't laugh or cry. But he just knew the heart of his sweetheart, and there is only sweetness left in the man's heart at this moment.

He lowered his head and kissed the tip of Mu Jin's nose, and said softly, "You can watch it when you get home."

Mu Jin nodded and smiled. He just turned his head and saw the black copper tripod again, and reminded Yin Tianyi who was beside him: "Then what should we do with this copper tripod? This copper tripod is different from the past now, and it is not a good thing." Although Yin

Tianyi I don't know the ins and outs of it, but after hearing what Mu Jin said, and thinking of the black mist that he saw coming out of the copper tripod, he also agreed with Mu Jin's statement.

Although he knew that this bronze tripod was once a heirloom of the Yin family, he didn't have any good feelings for it. He was innocent and conceived a crime, and his parents were victimized because of this copper tripod. Perhaps it is better that such a thing does not exist in this world.

What's more, I don't know what Yuan Hongshen did to the copper tripod. Now the copper tripod is full of gloomy aura. Although the black mist just now had completely disappeared, Yin Tianyi still felt that it would be better to destroy the magic weapon.

The magic circle in the room had already been destroyed, and he could use his own magic now. So the man poured a spiritual power into his hand, simply pinched the copper tripod, and squeezed it hard.

The copper tripod, which had already been destroyed by Mu Jin and was almost vulnerable to a single blow, shattered in Yin Tianyi's hands in an instant. Seeing this, Mu Jin raised his hand again and poked the surface of the copper tripod with his fingers. It turned into fine powder and dissipated in the air.

After dealing with the disgusting evil spirit and expressing his feelings to his lover, Mu Jin came to the yard. Seeing that those people in the yard who surrounded the room outside the room had already lay crooked, I was not surprised at all.

The evil spirit just wanted to attack the energy that Mu Jin shot out, although they were not harmed because of Mu Jin's protection of Yin Tianyi, the people outside the room were not so lucky.

Their bodies are infused with evil energy, and even if they don't die, they will be plagued by bad luck. But Mu Jin didn't want to pay attention to it. Since these people assisted Yuan Hongshen in doing evil things, they were targeting himself and his own men, so of course he would not help them.

Mu Jin is not some kind of holy father, and he has no intention of repaying grievances with kindness at all. Repaying grievances with kindness is not enough to repay kindness, so this group of people fell into such a result, but they did it on their own.

After looking around and seeing that there were no fish that slipped through the net, Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi left the old house and returned to their own residence.

The bronze tripod was gone, and Yuan Hongshen lost his greatest support, so he didn't need to do the rest by himself. After all, his lover had also said that he hoped to avenge some hatred by himself.

The first thing Yin Tianyi did when he returned home was to hold Mu Jin in his arms, and then carefully checked up and down.

Yin Tianyi used his spiritual power to carefully investigate Mu Jin's body, and found that not only was his sweetheart not seriously injured, but it seemed that his condition was much better than before because he had absorbed the black mist's cultivation. Only then did he feel relieved, and tremblingly stroked Mu Jin's long hair.

Mu Jin was very enthusiastic when he saw his lover at first, and thought that the other party wanted to double-repair with him, but who knew that he didn't make any further moves after checking it.

Although the two of them were fine in the end today and Mu Jin benefited from it, Yin Tianyi still couldn't forget that Mu Jin almost disappeared because of him.

Yin Tianyi only felt lucky that the two of them narrowly escaped death. He once lived a whole life, and even felt that living was an extremely boring thing, so he ended his own life without caring at all.

But now it is completely different, he has the wooden brocade, he has tasted the taste of happiness, and he knows that the person he loves actually has his own in his heart. He naturally didn't want to die, he just wanted to continue living.

The man felt a little scared, and it seemed that only by hugging his sweetheart so well could he soothe his uneasiness a little bit.

Naturally, Mu Jin was also happy to be intimate with his lover. He stretched out his hand and inserted his five fingers into Yin Tianyi's hair. Gently combing the short hair of the other party, comforting his lover silently.

Although today's events seem dangerous, the goal has been achieved. Mu Jin was somewhat satisfied with today's results, and then he thought that Yin Tianyi had been studying the contract between the two of them before, and he might have been discovered by the other party.

The man should know that the contract between the two is completely an equal contract, but he still lets the other party call him the master. If you look at it this way, will your lover feel that you are not very kind?

Thinking of this, Mu Jin pursed her lips, in order to prevent problems before they happen, it is better to show weakness appropriately. So he raised his head, showed an aggrieved look at the man opposite, and said softly: "Did you already know?"

Yin Tianyi didn't realize what Mu Jin was asking for a while when he heard Mu Jin's words. Then I heard Mu Jin say to himself: "Did you already know that the contract between me and you is an equal contract, in fact, it doesn't matter if you leave me."

When Mu Jin said this, a gloomy look appeared in his eyes , a small face was pulled together because of sadness.

But soon, he gritted his teeth and said to him as if he had made up his mind: "I didn't mean to lie to you on purpose. Well, even if it's an equal contract, can we not separate?"

Yin Tianyi was stunned when he heard Mu Jin's words. Thinking about when I will be separated from the evildoer. He didn't want to bear this little guy in his arms at all, and was worried that the other party would leave him, but now seeing Mu Jin's appearance, he was clearly afraid that he would leave him.

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi's eyes became softer, the man tightened his arms, kissed Mu Jin's forehead, and said softly: "Is Xiao Jin unwilling to leave me?"

This was the first time he asked Mu Jin such a question, and it was also the first time he called him Xiao Jin in front of the other party. Then he saw Mu Jin nodded very solemnly, and said solemnly: "I originally planned to develop a relationship with you slowly, and wanted you to like me. I was afraid that you would be afraid that I was a ghost, so I did it like this A contract.

I thought I was going to die today, so I told you a lot of truths. I didn't expect to absorb the other party's cultivation in the end, but it was a blessing in disguise." Speaking of this, Mu Jin's

face There was a somewhat tangled look on his face, and he said slowly: "Yin Tianyi, can you stay with me forever.

If you don't separate from me, I can help you with many things. You know, I'm very powerful, what? You can agree to any request. However, you can't find someone else, and other requests are fine."

Yin Tianyi faced Mu Jin with such a posture for the first time, and felt a little novel, but more joyful.

She couldn't help but leaned over and kissed the other party's bright red lips, nodded to him and said, "Okay, I agree. Then you can't leave me, and you can't find someone else. We will be together forever." Mu Jin

heard Yin Tianyi was stunned for a moment, then a big smile appeared on his face. He threw himself into the man's arms at once, and said cheerfully, "I'll just say, I'm so attractive, you must like me!"

Seeing Mu Jin's lively appearance, Yin Tianyi couldn't help showing his smile. smiled. She nodded to him, not denying her liking for Mu Jin at all. Even when he saw the smug look on the other person's face, he felt very cute.