chapter 61

What Chester just said has obviously exposed the relationship between the two of them. The old emperor was also very surprised, thinking that the other party was his child's lover, he couldn't help looking at Chester with scrutiny.

The man looked at Mu Jin anxiously, but it was a pity that his sweetheart was always expressionless when he was outside, and he really couldn't tell whether Mu Jin was angry with him or not.

The engagement ceremony still had to continue, and it was hard for Chester to leave, so he could only stay awkwardly by Mu Jin's side to participate in the whole ceremony. After seeing that the ceremony was over, Mu Jin was called away by his father. Thinking about embarrassing his sweetheart again, the man drove the mech back to the ship with a disappointed face.

Although Mu Jin once told Chester that he didn't need to leave. He will come back to him after chatting with his father in a while.

But Chester only thought that he had made Mu Jin angry, and the other party wanted to blame him. I still decided to go back to Darth first, and discuss with Bishop, who has been staying there to do vegetation research, to see how I can calm down my sweetheart.

But who would have thought that the star pirate ship had just landed on the Darth star, and Bishop had only said a few words when he came out to greet him, and a large number of armed starships from the Empire arrived here aggressively.

Those starships stopped in the sky above Darth Star, startling everyone on this planet. Bishop also just heard that his recent online friend with low IQ has just made a big mess.

It was a royal engagement, let him ruin it like that. Rumor has it that Li Mujin loves his omega brother so much, and when Bishop saw those imperial starships, he suspected that the other party became angry and wanted to destroy Chester.

I also hated iron for being weak in my heart, but I couldn't help being startled when I saw this posture outside. He thought to himself that Mr. Mu Jin would really miss his old relationship and launch an attack on Darth Star because of Chester's stupid things.

But who knows that after a while, the imperial command ship actually landed. The hatch was opened, and Mu Jin appeared at the hatch, still wearing the dress she had attended the engagement ceremony. A large number of heavily armed soldiers followed behind him.

The other party walked up to them slowly, looking at Chester with a worried expression on his face. Mu Jin raised his eyebrows, and said playfully, "Why are you guilty? Didn't you not be afraid of anything when you rushed into the auditorium?" The

man hurriedly smiled at Mu Jin when he heard the words, and Bishop wanted to help him when he saw this. After Ster said a few good words, Mu Jin gave him a look and said, "Don't worry, you can turn on the optical brain and take a look at the current news on the Star Network." The

members of the Star Thieves were curious when they heard what Mu Jin said. Turned on their optical brain, and then found that the starships around them were broadcasting their current situation live on the whole network through the equipment.

Chester was also a little dazed when he saw the live broadcast on Xingwang, and couldn't figure out what Mu Jin wanted to do for a while. Then he saw his sweetheart clenched his right fist in front of him, tapped his left shoulder lightly, and said to himself very solemnly with royal etiquette.

"Chester, the lord of the Darth Alliance, I, Mu Jin, the prince of the empire, now formally ask you to be my only partner in this life. I will not accept any negative answer."

Everyone was shocked to see this scene in front of them, and with Mu Jin In other words, all the imperial battleships above Star Darth turned on their weapon systems and aimed their artillery at them. This is completely like a posture that if Chester does not agree, Mu Jin will grab someone by force.

The man was also dumbfounded by this sudden change, he didn't expect things to develop in this direction.

It wasn't until Buck bumped into him that Chester suddenly recovered, but he still felt that he was hallucinating in front of him. But seeing Mu Jin stretching out his hand towards him, and the posture of the surrounding imperial warships clearly showed that all this was true.

Thinking that just now Mu Jin said in front of everyone that he wanted to be his only partner in this life, the man felt a burst of ecstasy in his heart.

He nodded vigorously to Mu Jin, and held his sweetheart's hand. Then he saw Mu Jin showing a bright smile to himself, and then quickly dragged himself back to the command ship.

The people on Starnet saw this scene through the broadcast on the starship.

Originally, because of Mu Jin's operation recently, the Darth Alliance's reputation was very good. Chester also has a large number of fans because of his amazing double 4s physique and heroic appearance on the battlefield, and even many omega and beta are clamoring on the star network to marry such a strong man.

But no one thought that their new national husband would be their God of War. Or take the battleship to Darth star to snatch people by yourself.

But looking at the way the two looked at each other with love in their eyes, it was obvious that they had feelings for a long time. Thinking of the fact that the royal family publicly thanked the leader of the Darth Alliance for saving their first prince, many people began to speculate that these two people would be able to get married at that time.

All of a sudden, everyone began to discuss the love story between the imperial prince and the star thief, and the star network exploded in an instant.

:hhhhh, you actually said that negative answers are not allowed, our Highness exploded!

:Double a is king!

: Did you see, what happened to the leader of the Star Thief Alliance, our Empire God of War has taken a fancy to it, so grab it if you want.

: Wow, it's a good match! I agree with your marriage.

: Hahaha, I feel that Chief Chester was frightened silly by His Royal Highness's actions, and the battle maniac with 4s physique turned into a stupid and cute character in seconds, it's too funny.

: Am I the only one who noticed Chester's talent and identity? Lying on the grass, that is a humanoid weapon! There is a Darth Alliance behind it. Your Highness is beautiful! Marry him for the sake of the empire!

There are many voices on the star network, but I have to say that because of Mu Jin's strong actions and the impression the original owner has left on the people of the empire for many years, most people are concerned about his pursuit of true love. Still adhering to the attitude of support and blessing.

The two parties involved didn't know that the star network was busy, and some people had to prepare it with humanities titles. Or, even if Mu Jin knew about it, he didn't care, after all, he had more urgent things to do now.

After successfully proposing in front of everyone, Mu Jin drove the starship and took Chester back to his mansion. After they entered the room, Mu Jin closed the door.

Seeing that there were only the two of them left in the room, the man felt nervous and excited when he thought of what happened just now, he stared at Mu Jin, not knowing how to speak for a while.

The person on the other side walked over calmly, narrowed his eyes at his own danger, and said softly: "Why, you didn't know how to be afraid when you were running, and now you're scared?"

Chester shook his head quickly when he heard the words, a little dazed He said to Mu Jin: "No, Xiao Jin, I didn't run."

Mu Jin raised his eyebrows when he heard Chester's words, and said in a tone of disbelief: "I clearly told you to wait for me outside. Father will come to you after chatting, but you left without saying a word. Didn't you want to escape on purpose?"

"I just feel that I've gotten into trouble, and I want to go back to Darth Star and discuss with Bishop and the others how to get rid of it." Calm down." Chester's voice was a little low.

The man had to admit in his heart that he was indeed a little timid at the time. Worried about seeing the disappointment on Mu Jin's face, she just thought that she must quickly find a way to make her sweetheart happy, so she left without hesitation.

"Xiao Jin, you know, we got together because of that accident. I just don't want to let you down again." Although Chester never wanted to admit it, every time he thought of this matter, he couldn't help but tangle in his heart. pain.

No matter how good the physical experience is, the man still has a heart for forcing his sweetheart. I always feel that Mu Jin may have a forced element together with myself, which seems to have become a hurdle in the heart of a man.

In Chester's eyes, Mujin is perfect. Especially after he regained his identity, the other party is aloof, loved and admired by the people of the empire, the prince, and the god of war who protects one side. But I am just an orphan without father and mother, a frightening star thief.

Even though his reputation is not what it used to be, the man still feels that his status is not worthy of Mu Jin. Even though he has now become the leader of the Darth Alliance, Chester has always felt inferior, feeling that Mu Jin was wronged by being with him.

Mu Jin understood all this from her lover's eyes, and when she thought of Chester's humble love for her in this world, she couldn't help feeling distressed.

The lover in this life has a pure personality, so Mu Jin is not willing to let him think wildly for himself, he only hopes that Chester can be truly happy.

Originally, he wanted to wait a few more days before publicly proposing to Chester in front of everyone, but he didn't expect such a misunderstanding to happen today.

Lovers will leave, it must be panic and loss, Mu Jin knows this very well. That's why he still led his men to Star Darth knowing that now was not the best time, and even broadcast his proposal on All Star Network, because he didn't want to make his lover sad.

After Mu Shao's engagement ceremony, Mu Jin talked with the emperor for a long time. The emperor just asked Mu Jin if he really wanted to be with Chester, and if he really loved him.

Hearing his son, who was the most sensible since he was a child, firmly said to himself that he had identified Chester and would be with him forever, the emperor sighed.

For so many years, my child has been cautious and restrained, and has never shown too much sadness or joy to foreign objects. Even for his own father.

Although he is trying his best to fulfill his royal duties, he has made many achievements in the military department, is very outstanding, and even became the god of war in the hearts of the people of the empire. But in fact, the emperor sometimes hopes that his children can be like ordinary people.

Even if it's a little wayward, even if it's not that good. But you also have your own emotions, and you can truly be happy.

Therefore, after seeing the firmness in Mu Jin's eyes, the other party not only did not object, but also sincerely blessed him. Because as a father, he hopes that his children can achieve real happiness.

The obstacles ahead had been cleared away, so Mu Jin boarded the starship with confidence, and brought his troops to Darth Star.

He wants the whole world to see that he attaches great importance to this man, and he wants everyone to know that it is he, Mu Jin, who is madly in love with Chester, and wants to get this man even if he asks for it.

Sighing helplessly in her heart, Mu Jin raised the corners of her lips and moved closer to Chester. Grabbing his collar, he pulled him to the front, then bit the man's lips hard, and said, "Do you want me to calm down? It's very simple."

After speaking, Mu Jin pushed the man to the opposite side. bed.

The buttons of the dress were undone one by one, and Mu Jin slowly took off his clothes while staring at Chester's eyes. With a calm tone, he said to the man as if bewitching: "Chester, do you know how charming you are?"

"During the engagement ceremony, you jumped off the mecha and hugged me, and said in front of everyone I belong to you, do you know what I thought at the time?"

Looking fascinatedly at the sweetheart in front of him, Chester felt that he really couldn't describe his feelings in words, he couldn't even resist the other person's eyes. I could only follow Mu Jin's train of thought and ask in a daze: "What do you think?"

But as soon as I said the words, the other party squeezed his chin and gave him a deep kiss firmly, whispering in his mouth: "I want to swallow you up Stomach!" The

man swallowed when he heard this, and looked at Mu Jin condescendingly at himself, this was the first time he had seen Mu Jin look so domineering.

Although Chester also saw Mu Jin's strength in battle when he fought against the people from the Federation. In his eyes, driving a mecha wood brocade is also very attractive, but at this moment, his sweetheart brings him a completely different style.

Seeing Mu Jin actively kissing himself, Chester felt as if his heart was floating.

It turned out that Xiao Jin also had feelings for him, even if he recovered his memory, even if he was sober, he did not alienate himself.

Chester's heart became more fanatical because of this knowledge. The two were sweet for a long time. Seeing his lover lying in his arms, Chester lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's sweaty forehead, and said with a dreamy face: "I used to I always thought that it was possible for me to get you in those three days because I lost my mind. I also thought that if you regained your memory, you would definitely want to be with Omega."

Who knew that when Mu Jin heard her words, she looked at herself speechlessly and said, "Who told you? Didn't you notice that my mental strength and physique had already recovered at that time? So I knew a long time ago that I was not It 's beta."

"But I didn't restore my memory at the time, and I was worried that you didn't know about it, and I was afraid that you would dislike me as an alpha, so I used my ability to hide my pheromones, just to stay by your side."

"Also, My physique and mental strength are not 3s as in the rumors, but 4s like you. If the two of us were to fight, we might not know who would win and who would lose. Voluntary, can you force me?" The

other party's words came like bombs, and Chester was very shocked. It never occurred to him that there would be people in this world who had the same physique and mental strength as himself and reached 4S.

So according to Xiaojin's opinion, the two of them being together was entirely due to the will of his sweetheart, and he didn't force him.

The lover expressed all his thoughts on his face, and Mu Jin bent his mouth when he saw his shocked look. He raised his head, kissed Chester's face tenderly, and said with a sweet smile on his face: "It's too late for you to regret it now, and you will never leave me in this life."

Although Mu Jin said threatening words, but It sounded like heaven to Chester's ears. I just feel that Mu Jin also loves herself and is also afraid of losing herself.

Is there anything more pleasant than being in love with each other like this, and the man feels that he has obtained the greatest happiness in his life. Seeing that the sweetheart in his arms made an invitation gesture to him again, he no longer restrained himself, and ruthlessly enjoyed the delicious food that belonged to him.

Before Mu Jin came to Chester, he had the royal family officially announce his wedding date, which was set in three days, and this matter was also approved by the emperor.

Chester didn't know about this from Mu Jin until he was with Mu Jin at rest that night. When he thought that he was going to marry his beloved soon, the man couldn't help being excited, so he told Mu Jin Express your love more and more.

Three days passed quickly, and these three days also made Chester thoroughly feel that his sweetheart really liked him. Otherwise, the other party will not always accept everything about themselves without reservation.

As an alpha, he knows very well that they are strong in their bones, and alphas will instinctively want to occupy, rather than tolerate and accept. But Mu Jin did all of this for him. The emotion in my heart cannot be expressed in words, and the man can only express it personally.

It wasn't until a few hours before the wedding ceremony that Chester raised his head nervously. Seeing that the dress was ready in the room, Mu Jin nervously said to Mu Jin in his arms: "Xiao Jin, the time is almost up, let's go quickly."

A white arm stretched out, hooked the man's neck, and gave him an incomparable hug. Hot and deep kisses. Mu Jin nodded Chester's nose, and said in a hoarse voice: "Then wait until the wedding is over."

Chester nodded when he heard that, and helped Mu Jin put on the dress with his dog legs. Seeing the blushing between the brows and eyes of the sweetheart, I just feel that I am about to faint from happiness.

Seeing Mu Jin, who had already changed into her wedding dress, and was forced to squat in the sea of ​​consciousness for three days in the small black room, 003 thought with a sad face, the abo world is indeed a terrible world.

Originally, I heard Xiaojin tell me before that I must have a good chat with Chester, and I can't let the man continue to feel inferior, and I quite support it. But I didn't expect it to be such a way of chatting. This is exactly the legendary love after a long time! Hey ~ bah!

Ignore 003's complaints, anyway, Mu Jin is now physically and mentally happy, and even feels that this is really a happy world. Anyway, with the bug of 4s physique, he can be with his lover without any taboos, which is a great benefit for Mu Jin.

Although the two people's wedding was not too grand, it was still held with the blessing of the people of the empire, and it was broadcast through the star network.

Looking at the two people kissing affectionately on the stage, anyone can feel how strong their love for each other is.

After Mu Jin and Chester got married, their honeymoon lasted for three full months. However, considering the hard work of the Imperial God of War in the past, the public understands very well.

After the honeymoon ended, Mu Jin didn't stay in the empire all the time, but went to Darth Star with Chester. Without the Zerg nuisance and the federation coveting, the empire is extraordinarily peaceful and tranquil.

After Mu Jin went to Darth Star, he cooperated with Bishop to work together on plant growth research.

The extensive planting of plants has gradually enriched these desolate stars, brought benefits to people all over the interstellar, and changed their lives.

Delicious plants not only filled people's tables, but also promoted the development of various medicines. Those once barren planets have become prosperous, and the Darth Alliance no longer needs to rob other people's supplies, they can be self-sufficient and live a good life.

Under the guidance of Mu Jin, Mu Shao also realized that Omega's equal status in this world can be enhanced from another direction.

Because omega played a key role in quickly upgrading the mecha, so at that time, I began to try to let mecha builders adopt the form of omega and alpha partner. The manufactured mechs are much more powerful than in the past.

Moreover, with Mu Shao as an example, various colleges no longer impose restrictions on omega, and many promising majors in the future have ushered in a group of new students.

Mu Shao no longer emphasizes those front-line mecha combat professions, but instead slowly begins to show omega figures in economic development and military command and leadership positions.

However, the Mech Combat Department also welcomes Omega, but their assessment criteria are the same as Alpha. This can not only maintain fairness, but also prevent the very few omega with amazing physical talents like Mu Shao from missing out on their favorite industry.

A few years later, the old emperor passed away. With the support of Mu Jin, Mu Shao became the first omega emperor in the history of the empire. And because of his elder brother's guidance and help, he did not make the same mistakes in the original plot again.

While the social status of omega is constantly improving, there is no radical movement. Omega, alpha and beta live in harmony and contribute to the empire together.

And Mujin and Chester have also made outstanding achievements in other fields. Mujin's contribution to planting has changed the entire interstellar world and benefited all mankind. With the help of Mu Jin, Chester managed the Desolate Star better and better. From the poorest to the richest.

The two legendary alphas have loved each other very much all their lives, and their stories are still being sung by people after a thousand years.