chapter 76

It stands to reason that most cats are afraid of water by nature, but neither Mu Jin nor the original owner are actually cats in the true sense. As humans, they naturally have no fear of water at the level of bathing.

What's more, as a plant, Mu Jin's body is very close to water, even if his body temporarily changes into the form of a cat, it will not change.

So Yan Yang, who was ready to "fight" with the cat, was pleasantly surprised to find that when he was bathing Xiao Jin, the other party was very cooperative and behaved extraordinarily well-behaved.

Looking at the little thing obediently holding his wrist and asking him to scrub him, the young man only felt that his heart softened into a ball. He himself has heard that cats are afraid of water, but the little guy in his hand is so obedient, it must be that he trusts him extremely.

Thinking of this, Yan Yang's face that always had a fierce expression in the past couldn't help softening a lot, and a feeling of joy that he had never felt in his heart.

After he washed the wooden brocade, Yan Yang discovered that the cat in his arms was really a little white cat. There is not even a trace of variegation on the body, and the fur color is very pure. The emerald green eyes are watery and look extraordinarily charming.

After gently wiping the cat's hair with a towel, the teenager carefully dried it further with a hairdryer. After thoroughly drying Mu Jin's hair, Yan Yang looked at the fluffy cat in front of him like a little fur ball, and couldn't help being a little surprised.

He really didn't expect that the kitten he randomly picked up on the road would look so cute. The whole body is covered with fluffy soft fur, and the crystal clear eyes are looking at him like glass.

The cat after taking a bath is still exuding a fresh breath. Although Yan Yang thinks that the smell should be the smell of body wash, but for some reason, he just feels that it is mixed with a scent of grass and trees that he has never smelled before. Refreshing.

Taking a deep breath, the young man only felt that this breath made him feel better both physically and mentally. Of course, if he had seen enough types of plants, he would know that smell was the smell of lotus leaves.

Mu Jin was also very happy that she finally became clean. After all, even if he is not a human being, but a cat, he still hopes that he can be a beautiful cat.

The thought of being dirty in front of my lover for so long is really unbearable to the cat. Speaking of which, Mu Jin once secretly looked in the mirror when the young man was away, and even he himself disliked this disheveled look.

If it weren't for the fear that his sudden cleanliness would arouse the suspicion of the young man, Mu Jin would have wanted to clean up a long time ago.

In an instant, I felt that my man really loved me. Even my dirty lover never disliked me, and treated me so tenderly.

Although Yan Yang usually pretends to be vicious when he speaks, his gentle movements and wholehearted care cannot be fooled.

Even if he was disheveled, Yan Yang still let such a self sleep beside him every day. Now that she has finally turned into a white and clean beauty cat, Mu Jin naturally wants to show herself in front of her lover.

So the cat looked at Yan Yang with its head held high and its chest held high, thinking secretly, now I am finally mighty and domineering. But they don't know that the current him has nothing to do with might and domineering, at most he can make people's face bloody.

Looking at the little guy in front of him who had become extra lively after taking a bath, Yan Yang finally couldn't hold back, stretched out his sinful hands, and began to happily stroke the cat.

While stroking Mu Jinrouran's fur, he was still feeling in his heart, no wonder some people like to keep pets, like cats and dogs. It feels so good that it melts your heart.

After Yan Yang was satisfied with stroking the cat for a long time, he picked up the comb that had been prepared and helped Mu Jin comb carefully. After combing, the image of the cat is naturally more delicate. And Mu Jin hurried over, stretched out her barbed tongue with a grateful expression, and licked Yan Yang's palm.

In fact, he wanted to lick his lover's face more, but the difference in height between the two was too great. With this small and exquisite cat shape, if I want to lick the cheek of the boy opposite, I have to jump up.

But even so, the boy opposite was taken aback by the cat's movements. The cat's warm tongue was licking his palm, and the barbs on the tongue had a different kind of touch.

Yan Yang couldn't help being clever, and then subconsciously pinched the cat's tongue, and his thumb scratched the barbed tongue surface curiously.

Mu Jin really didn't expect such a thing to happen. He wanted to show his love to his lover, but the boy pinched his tongue. A big word "囧" was born in my heart, so I could only look at Yan Yang pitifully, and groaned a few times in aggrieved manner.

Tongue was pinched, even if I wanted to "meow meow". Hearing Mu Jin's accusation, the young man regained his composure, blushing and let go of his hand.

Yan Yang didn't know why he did that just now, but he did it subconsciously when the cat's pink tongue licked it up. It cannot be denied that the boy secretly thought that the feeling of pinching the cat's tongue just now was not bad.

Trying his best to ignore what was wrong in his heart, Yan Yang could only attribute it to the fact that the little guy on the opposite side was too cute, and people couldn't help but want to tease him more.

That night, one person and one cat naturally slept together. Mu Jin's body had already recovered, so she curled herself up into a small ball and slept on Yan Yang's pillow.

The boy was also very happy to see the kitten beside him clinging to him like this. I closed my eyes, and smelled the pleasant smell of the little guy next to me. I felt very relieved, and fell asleep without knowing it.

When he woke up the next day, Yan Yang thought about getting up and going to school as usual. Who knew that the kitten beside him was not as well-behaved as usual, but stuck tightly to his side instead.

Seeing Mu Jin being so reluctant to part with himself, the young man felt a little uncontrollable joy in his heart. Although he knew that bringing the cat to school would definitely cause a lot of trouble, but for some reason, when he saw Xiaojin's big cat eyes looking at him, Yan Yang felt that he couldn't say anything if he wanted to refuse.

Having no choice but to be entangled by Mu Jin, the boy could only sigh, and hugged the cat in front of him. After looking at the other party for a long time, he said helplessly to him: "Okay, I understand. But we have agreed, you must be obedient, and you must not let other people find you!" After originally speaking, Yan Yang still wanted

to Laughing at myself, why am I talking to a cat like this. Who knew that the cat in his arms actually nodded to him in a serious manner.

Yan Yang was stunned when he saw this, and noticed something unusual, but he could only temporarily attribute this to the very human nature and talent of the kitten in his arms, so that he could understand the meaning of what he said. What's the meaning.

Carefully putting the cat in the schoolbag, and carrying the schoolbag on his chest, the boy walked slowly towards the direction of Sacred Forest College.

Sacred Forest College is a well-known institution on this continent, but it is not far from the Yan family. So no need to drive, just walk, it doesn't take long to get there.

Yan Yang's grades in the class are not good, and he can be regarded as a scumbag in the middle and lower reaches. But in fact, his brain is very clever, as long as he is willing to take a look at the knowledge that the teacher taught in the classroom, he can get a good grade in the test, but he doesn't care.

When I was young, I also tried to prove myself by getting an excellent result. But soon, he discovered that no matter how beautiful his test papers were, as a waste wood without high-level soul power, he still couldn't get half of his father's praise.

So the young man gradually gave up on himself and stopped working hard in other places. Instead, he abandoned himself and became a problematic boy, and he was just messing around in school.

And his attitude towards Yan Zhengqing also changed from resentment and frequent quarrels at the beginning to just keeping silent most of the time now. Because he felt that arguing with this father who had no paternal love for him was a waste of his time.

Sometimes Yan Yang even feels that he doesn't understand why he exists in this world.

Every time I see Yan Zhengqing looking at me, it seems to be saying, I am a failure, I should not have come to this world, the only thing I have done in this continent is to embarrass the Yan family .

But who knows how unwilling he is, why he has to bear the ridicule and ridicule of everyone when he has done nothing wrong.

However, now my life is a little different. There is a cute little guy by his side, who will not dislike him and is willing to stay by his side. It is even said that Xiao Jin depends on him to survive.

Thinking of the days spent with cats day and night these days, Yan Yang finally felt that this life had a little more color. Even the boring daily life, as well as the endless training arranged by Yan Zhengqing, seemed to be less difficult.

Thinking of Xiao Jin, Yan Yang couldn't help speeding up his pace. Afraid that the other party would feel uncomfortable, the boy trotted all the way to the school and went to the classroom of his class. Then he hurriedly put the schoolbag in the desk hall, and opened the lid of the schoolbag, so that Mu Jin could breathe a little.

During class in the morning, Yan Yang was worried that the cat would get bored during class, so he put some small snacks on the desk for him to make snacks. He found that kittens seem to like milk-flavored snacks very much, and they will be very happy every time they feed each other some.

Completely unaware that eating this human dessert actually doesn't do much good for cats, it's just because Mujin isn't a real cat so there's no problem. Yan Yang adjusted the angle as if nothing had happened, and kept peeking at Mu Jin in the table hall. Looking at the sweet appearance of the other person's food, a smile flashed in his eyes.

The boy's seat is in the last row of the classroom, and a separate desk in the entire classroom belongs to Yan Yang. Here is his position, away from the class group, as if isolated.

It's just that he didn't care about it a long time ago, and now he just feels comfortable sitting here. Not listening to the teacher's lecture at all, Yan Yang stretched his hands into the desk from time to time, stroking the cat's soft fur, and felt that the most boring class time in the past had become a little more interesting.

In the teacher's eyes, Yan Yang has never been a good student, and Yan's family is behind him. As long as he doesn't make trouble in class, the teacher doesn't bother to worry about whether he is sleeping or distracted.

The whole morning passed quickly, Yan Yang left the classroom with his schoolbag, and quickly ran to a small garden not far from the school.

There is a gazebo in that garden, and the scenery is pretty good. He often eats lunch there at noon. Sometimes even looking at the scenery would make him feel sleepy, and he would sleep there, and no one would say anything to him if he skipped one or two classes in the afternoon.

He took out the lunch box in his schoolbag, thinking that today's lunch box happened to contain Xiaojin's favorite sausage, so Yan Yang quickly opened the lid, picked up a small piece with chopsticks, put it on the lid of the lunch box, and pushed it to the wooden box. Let him eat in front of Jin.

Mu Jin smelled the sausage, and opened his mouth unceremoniously, showing his small fangs and began to eat happily.

I have to say that the Yan family's food is really good. Although in Mu Jin's mind, no one's food is as delicious as the food cooked by his lover himself, but this level can be considered delicious to him.

Perhaps because of Mu Jin's current physical condition, he prefers meat and fish much more than in the past, and the sausage in his mouth just feels very good.

Mu Jin flicked her tail happily, and hooked the boy's wrist. Then he raised his head and yelled twice at his cheerful "Miwu Miwu".

Yan Yang knew that this was his little greedy cat eating happily, and a smile appeared in his eyes. Stretching out his finger and scratching Mu Jin's chin, he felt better when he saw the other party "snoring" comfortably.

He simply put the sausage that was about to be handed to his mouth on the lid of the lunch box, and then picked out all the sausages in the lunch box, and left them all for Mu Jin to eat.

One person and one cat got along very harmoniously in this pleasant garden. After they had finished their lunch, Mu Jin planned to lie back in her lover's arms and sleep for a while. Who knew that as soon as he put his paws on the boy's wrist, he heard someone shout, "Yan Yang, why are you here?" A

sharp female voice broke the peaceful and beautiful atmosphere. When Mu Jin heard the other party's words, he raised his head and noticed that the person who came was Yan Yang's half-sister, Yan Lexin, and Yan Xiao, the hero of this world, was beside her.

Yan Lexin has always liked to cling to Yan Xiao since she was sensible, even though Yan Xiao has gone to college now, while she is only in high school. But as long as she has the opportunity, she will go to find her brother who is not related by blood.

Recently, Yan Lexin heard that there was a small garden near the school with a good view, so she thought about taking Yan Xiao here for a stroll, but she didn't expect to meet Yan Yang.

Originally, Yan Lexin was quite upset after seeing Yan Yang. She felt that she finally had a chance to spend time with her elder brother alone, but she didn't expect to see Yan Yang, the light bulb again. But soon, he was attracted by the white cat beside him.

Yan Lexin looked at Mu Jin who was lying on the stone table in surprise, and hurried over, and said to Mu Jin: "Where did the kitten come from, it's so cute!" The girl said, and

said On the one hand, he stretched out his hand to stroke Mu Jin's fur. It's just that before her hand touched Mu Jin, she was slapped away by Yan Yang who was beside her. Then Yan Yang immediately hugged Mu Jin in his arms, and looked at Yan Lexin defensively.

Yan Le's heart skipped a beat at the opponent's actions. She widened her eyes and saw that Yan Yang in front of her had snatched away the kitten she just wanted to touch. She frowned and asked in an unhappy mood: "Yan Yang , what are you doing? Quickly let the cat go."

"My cat." Yan Yang replied bluntly, then he quickly put the lunch box into his schoolbag, and planned to take Mu Jin away. It's just that the young man was blocked by Yan Lexin before he left two parts.

Yan Lexin stared at the kitten in Yan Yang's arms. In her impression, Yan Yang has always been a person who has an unpredictable temper and likes to cause trouble.

She looked down on Yan Yang in her heart, she just thought that Yan Yang was a waste, and she often caused troubles and fought with others. Every time the eldest brother had to come forward, the other party didn't appreciate it, so Yan Lexin never called him second brother.

And she felt that Yan Yang was a bad person at all, and he would definitely not treat animals well. The kitten fell into Yan Yang's hands, I'm afraid there will be no good results.

So she burst out with a sense of justice, and said to Yan Yang angrily: "What about your cat, your father never allowed you to have a cat. You liar, give me the cat quickly!" Yan Yang heard Yan

Lexin Naturally, he refused, he turned his head and didn't want to pay attention to this unreasonable woman. Unexpectedly, Yan Lexin immediately activated his soul power at him, intending to make a move right here.

Speaking of which, Yan Lexin originally wanted to feint and hit Yan Yang, and then snatch the kitten from his hand. But he didn't expect that Yan Yang didn't hide, and used his body to protect the kitten in an attempt to bear her blow.

Although Yan Lexin's soul power level is not very high, it is naturally much stronger than Yan Yang. If he was really hit by Yan Lexin's soul power, Yan Yang would definitely be injured.

Fortunately, Yan Xiao on the side made a timely move and blocked Yan Yang. When Yan Yang saw that Yan Xiao blocked the attack for him, he didn't say anything, but carefully checked the wooden brocade in his arms. After finding out that the cat was fine, he finally breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at Yan Lexin viciously.

At that moment just now, he could feel Yan Lexin launching his soul power towards him. It wasn't that he couldn't hide at all, but Yan Yang was afraid that Xiao Jin in his arms would be injured if he tried to hide, so he planned to carry it down forcefully.

Fortunately, he was stopped by this nosy guy in front of him. Yan Yang glanced at Yan Xiao with complicated eyes. In fact, this person treated him fairly well, but the awkwardness of the young man made him unable to thank him.

But soon, he turned his attention to Yan Lexin again. This woman almost hurt her important Xiao Jin, which made Yan Yang feel resentful.

Knowing that he is not Yan Lexin's opponent, Yan Yang can only firmly remember the opponent, and then temporarily swallow the resentment in his heart. The boy grabbed the schoolbag that fell on the ground, and quickly left here with Mu Jin in his arms.

Yan Lexin saw Yan Yang leaving and wanted to chase after him, but was stopped by Yan Xiao.

Yan Xiao thought of Yan Yang's nervous look at the kitten in his arms just now, and frowned. Turning his head to Yan Lexin, he said, "Lexin, stop making trouble. Since Yan Yang said that the cat is his, it is his."

"But how could he be good to the kitten like that? If the cat falls into his hands, he will abuse the cat!"

Yan Xiao shook his head when he heard Yan Lexin's words, he did not agree with his sister's point of view. In his heart, although Yan Yang has his ignorance, he has always felt that Yan Yang's nature is good, and his adoptive father's family treats Yan Yang too much on weekdays.

But he was in it, and he was not a real Yan family member, so he naturally had no position to speak. Seeing Yan Le stomping his feet angrily, he didn't say much, but left here with Yan Lexin on the grounds that the lunch break was coming to an end.

Yan Yang walked out of the garden quickly, and he was relieved when he turned around to see that Yan Lexin hadn't caught up. His little soul power is almost negligible, if Yan Lexin really made up his mind to snatch Xiao Jin, he was really afraid that he would not be able to protect him.

Thinking that he couldn't even protect his own cat, the boy resented his weakness even more.

Why? Why is it that the soul power of other people who are also members of the Yan family is so outstanding, even Yan Xiao, who is a side branch, is treated like a proud son of heaven, and Yan Lexin's soul power is also considered to be the best among her peers. Only myself is simply a piece of trash, but he is better than ordinary people.

Sensing Yan Yang's emotional loss, Mu Jin, who was in the boy's arms, quickly poked his head out. He stretched out his paws and hooked Yan Yang's neckline, then raised his head and licked the boy's chin vigorously.

Yan Yang was relieved by the warm touch on his chin. He lowered his head and saw that the cat in his arms was staring at him rightly. He rubbed his forehead against his chin vigorously and said "Mi "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo " , seem to comfort oneself general.

Seeing Mu Jin like this, Yan Yang couldn't help but soften his heart, feeling lucky that he still had this little guy by his side. But because of this, the young man felt that he must be more careful in the future, and he must not let others snatch Xiao Jin away.

After returning to class at noon, Mu Jin stayed comfortably in the desk hall, quietly not disturbing her lover. Yan Yang had no choice but to go to the physical education class in the afternoon, and secretly told Mu Jin to go to the playground.

Yan Yang in physical education class was also naturally out of gregarious, he casually followed the movements specified by the teacher while sitting, and his thoughts drifted back to the classroom. Worryingly thinking, I don't know if Xiaojin will be bored with a cat staying in the desk, will he obediently wait for him to go back, and will he listen to his own words and stop running around.

Although he has buttoned the schoolbag with only one slit left, the cat should not be able to escape. But Yan Yang still couldn't help being a little worried. After all these days of getting along, he has discovered that his kitten's ability to escape is extraordinary.

When Yan Yang came home from school, he could often see the cat in places he didn't expect. Up to now, he couldn't figure out how the cat opened those drawers and doors.