chapter 183

After they returned to their residence, Mu Jin saw several bamboo rats that had been killed on the ground. He knew that Upper must have come back from hunting early, and he probably didn't see him after he came back, so he came out to look for him.

It's just that before he had time to ask more questions, Upper took him back to the animal skin bed that was laid out in their cave, and was then held tightly in the arms of the man.

Upper buried his head quietly between Mu Jin's neck, without saying a word, but took a deep breath of the smell of Mu Jin.

Mu Jin also felt some emotions of her lover, so she stretched out her hand and gently stroked Wu Po's short hair, as if wanting to comfort him. Not too much to say, just like this from the one I love has been embracing.

In fact, it was exactly as Mu Jin had guessed. After Wu Po came back, he found that Mu Jin was not there, so he kept looking for Mu Jin around the tribe. So Wu Po saw all the scene where Mu Jin and Wu Yan were together just now.

The man was very happy when he saw Mu Jin appearing, but he was about to call Mu Jin, but Wu Yan rushed out suddenly, and told Mu Jin if he had given up so much. She even arrogantly asked Mu Jin to leave her and chose him as a partner.

When Wu Po heard Mu Jin ask Wu Yan if he wanted to choose him, he felt that his mind was completely filled with anger. I can't wait to pounce on it immediately and tear that black salt into pieces.

Who knew that the next second, Mu Jin would praise herself in front of everyone. Even when Wu Yan said that he was unlucky, Mu Jin argued for himself and denied their words.

After hearing Mu Jin tell those people that he had seen human beings with different eye colors and even hair colors in his tribe, and said that there were sacrifices, even the same color and hair color were different from others, Wu Pere was shocked.

This made him doubt for the first time whether he was really an ominous person like the priests in the Pingshan tribe said.

Although Wupper hadn't said anything these years, he didn't want to believe those people who said ominous things about him. But in fact, those words were like a mountain weighing on Wupper's heart.

He has always been worried in his heart, worrying whether he will be really inauspicious, whether his father's death is really his responsibility. He even thought about whether Mu Jin would really suffer from his bad luck because of it. So he is both eager and cautious about Mu Jin.

Even if he doesn't want to admit it, if he really proves that he will hurt Mu Jin, even if he doesn't want to, he will leave.

But today, Mu Jin actually told them in front of everyone that he was not in danger, that he was just like an ordinary person.

It was the first time someone argued for himself in front of everyone, and Wu Po just felt that he couldn't wait to do something to Mu Jin. At that time, he really wanted to hold Mu Jin in his arms, or he wanted to do something else to vent his emotions.

It's just that the situation didn't allow it at that time, so the man was struggling to suppress it. When Mu Jin approached their cave and there were no other people around, Wu Po rushed out and hugged Mu Jin.

The two of them hugged each other for a long time before Wupper calmed down a little bit.

He raised his head, looked straight at Mu Jin's eyes with never-before-seen persistence, and asked Mu Jin softly: "Xiao Jin, you said that you have seen people in other tribes have different pupil colors, But none of them are ominous, is this true?"