chapter 184

Even though Mu Jin is a man, there are still many women from the collection team standing around. But different from the rough appearance of people in ordinary primitive tribes, Mu Jin is white and delicate, which looks really outstanding.

Obviously, many people have moved their minds on Mu Jin, thinking that if their partner is a man like Mu Jin, it seems to be a very good choice.

But these people will never know that the reason why Mu Jin's skin can become so smooth and dazzling now is inseparable from 003. After all, to get rid of the scar on his face, 003 took care of Mu Jin's whole body and improved his physique accordingly.

Even if it can't achieve icy skin and jade skin, the skin is smooth and delicate, which is absolutely impossible for these ordinary primitive people. After all, at this time, food and clothing are problematic, how many people have the heart to toss that face.

However, before they had time to think about it, the heroine Mu Xuan not far away followed Wu Peng's footsteps, and the two walked over while talking affectionately.

Wu Peng is the captain of the hunting team. He is very powerful and fair, and he is very popular in the tribe. Many people even think that Wu Peng is the best candidate to take over the position of patriarch in the future.

Wu Peng had a good impression of the woman he had rescued a few days ago, although she was said to be good-looking and fair-skinned. If he could be with such a woman, it would be very suitable for his status as the number one warrior in the tribe.

But more importantly, Wu Peng likes the tenderness and kindness shown by Mu Xuan, and he has always hoped to have such a considerate partner in the future.

However, when they arrived late and approached the team, they saw Mu Jin smiling at Wuhe not far away.

Seeing Mu Jin's appearance, Wu Peng couldn't help being stunned, he had never seen this person before.

Although it can be seen at a glance that the other party is a man, his figure looks a little thin, and he looks fragile, but this face is really exquisite and beautiful, and even the translucent skin is several times whiter than that of Mu Xuan beside him degree.

In terms of appearance alone, no one in the Pingshan tribe could compare to him.

This is the guy who insisted on being with Wupper? Wu Peng was a little surprised. After all, with Mu Jin's appearance, it was too easy to find a capable partner.

In the past two days, he had also heard about Mujin and Wupper, but he only thought that Mujin was a thin man from a remote tribe who had no one to depend on Wupper.

But now that he really saw Mu Jin, Wu Peng knew that things were not what he thought.

Today happened to be Wu Penglai as one of the leaders of the picking team, responsible for protecting the safety of the picking team, so after walking in, he turned to Mu Jin involuntarily, and affirmed to him: "You are Mu Jin."

Mu Jin Hearing this, he nodded, and through 003, he could also know that the person opposite was Wu Peng, the number one warrior of the Pingshan tribe.

It's just that when the two people looked at each other, he didn't ignore the shocked expression on Mu Xuan's face after hearing his name.

The heroine is too familiar with the name Mu Jin. The reason why she tried her best to escape from the plain tribe was because of Mu Jin.

Although Mu Xuan also knew that there was no such thing as arranged marriages in the primitive society, and the Mu Xuan before she crossed over had agreed to arrange her marriage with Mu Jin, the patriarch of the Pingyuan tribe, Mu Shan. She could actually go back on her word.