chapter 133

The half-basket of tangerines weighed a lot, and the other party, with such a small body, went all the way up the vertical ladder carrying them all the way, just to give them to himself. This intention made Ning Yizhou feel a little warm in his heart.

Although he usually doesn't have a special liking for citrus, now he can't help but want to take out one and try it right away. So his attitude towards Mu Jin became more and more kind.

Mu Jin can naturally feel the man's kindness towards her, and feels very happy in her heart. Although I still wanted to stay by Ning Yizhou's side and talk to him a few more words, I still had to go to Mao Kun's side to register according to the procedure.

After telling his identity, he stood aside with Mu Shaoyuan, but his eyes never left Ning Yizhou's side, his eyes were full of respect and admiration for Ning Yizhou.

Ning Yizhou's popularity in Qingliu has always been very good, and there are many people who admire him. What's more, Ning Yizhou is his benefactor, so facing Mu Jin's gaze, most people don't find it strange.

The male protagonist Mu Shaoyuan on the side already knew the purpose of Mu Jin's coming here. Seeing Mu Jin's wish fulfilled at the moment, he even felt a little funny.

Afterwards, a few more people successfully climbed the Zongyun Ladder one after another. After staying for a while, Mu Jin and Mu Shaoyuan, the newcomers, were taken away by others and arranged for them to temporarily go to the outer gate of Qingliu Sect. room.

After the vertical cloud ladder is closed, they will be taken to the main hall of Qingliu Sect to accept the spiritual root test.

Since Mu Jin and Mu Shaoyuan were the first to climb the ladder, they were assigned to the same room. Although Mu Jin felt a little uncomfortable living with a man who was not her lover, she also knew that there was nothing to choose now, so she didn't say much and stayed there peacefully.

Someone from the Zongmen also brought food for them. Although it was not the best food, it was obviously much better than what Mu Jin usually ate at the bottom of the mountain. Moreover, the dishes that were brought were all filled with aura. After taking a bite, Mu Jin's eyes lit up. He felt that the taste was good, so he couldn't help using some more.

For the next few days, he stayed at the outer door with Mu Shaoyuan. Although Mu Shaoyuan has stayed in Qingliu Sect for a long time, he has never been a teacher, and he really wanted to accept the spiritual root test again.

Although he had tested it in the past, he always felt that his body seemed to have changed since he devoured the Sunlight Stone. He wanted to use this test of inspiration to confirm whether such a thing really happened.

After a few days of getting along with each other, he has greatly changed his view of Mu Jin.

Although he has always had a good impression of Mu Jin, when he saw Mu Jin keep saying that he wanted to thank Ning Yizhou at the beginning, he also thought that Mu Jin is a person with no background. Getting involved with Ning Yizhou, wanting to hug Ning Yizhou's thigh. He even guessed whether Mu Jin had any purpose for him.

Of course, he wouldn't despise Mu Jin for having such thoughts. After all, everyone has their own way of living. As long as they don't hurt others, he doesn't think there's anything wrong with doing so.

But in the next few days, he found that Mu Jin stayed in the room peacefully every day. At most, he just wandered around and looked around, and didn't talk much when he met the people around him, with a quiet look. Not the kind of person who is good at drilling and making friends with others.