chapter 195

Speaking of this, Mu Jin looked at Norris at the side again, and said to him cautiously: "I have already decided, I want to tell the king to cancel the engagement, or give me a better partner. In the

end, I still If you didn't do this, you came. I saw you and knew how wrong I was. Dragons can distinguish between lies and a person's good and evil. I brought you in front of me, so I intuitively saw your Soul.

Your soul is so pure, which I have never seen in my life for so many years, so I can't control my heart. I want you to be my partner, so you ask me to let Boni go Si, I agreed with the trend, and then immediately proposed that I want you. I know, even for your sister, you have to agree to me.

Norris, I'm sorry. But I will not let you go!"

Mu Jin sincerely He apologized, but still stared firmly into Norris' eyes and said firmly. It seems that they intend to take the initiative to admit mistakes and resolutely not correct them until the end.

"It's what I want! Mu Jin, Xiao Jin, I like you too!" Norris hurriedly expressed his attitude. He heard that Mu Jin had been lonely for so many years before, and he felt his heart was about to break .

He sacrificed himself for the whole world, just wanted a partner, that was too much to ask. What's more, he is so perfect and powerful that he chose him, which is simply his luck.

Stretching out his hand, he gently stroked Mu Jin's hair, and the man kissed his lips tenderly. Norris wanted Mu Jin to know that he also liked him, very much. Being able to fall in love with the person in his arms, Norris felt that this was the luckiest thing in his life.

Mu Jin could naturally feel the emotions of her lover, and felt happy in her heart, but she still kindly reminded him: "But you still have to be careful about your sister, I think this Bernice is very scheming. You are in the kingdom The word-of-mouth has become like this, because of her handwriting."

Although she couldn't bear her lover to be sad, Mu Jin still hoped that Norris could prevent it from happening.

Who knows that after he finished speaking, Norris didn't show any surprise on his face, but nodded to himself and said: "I know, in fact, I have always felt that Bernice doesn't like me, she should I wanted to be a queen.

However, I always thought it was nothing. Bernice awakened the magic of light since she was born, and I am just a useless piece of wood without any magic. In fact, it is good to leave this country to her..."

Before Norris finished speaking, Mu Jin put a finger on his lips, preventing him from continuing to speak. Looking at the man with some displeasure, he said: "I forbid you to say that, in my heart you are the best. The

leader of a country never needs to be the most powerful, what the people need is a wise mind and a A kind and caring heart. You have all these, and I believe that you are the best leader in this country.

Norris, although I said I want you to be my partner, how can I bear to have you accompany me in the abyss? Me. Give me some time, and I will find a way to get out of the abyss. At that time, I will always be by your side and help you govern the country, and we will never be separated!" Hearing Mu Jin's encouragement and such a confession,

Nuo Rees could no longer restrain the surging emotions in his heart. He took a deep breath, then passionately pursued and kissed Mu Jin's lips, pressing him against the balcony railing.

The moonlight reflected the ambiguous intertwining of figures, and Norris knew that something would happen if he continued. But the person in his arms was so beautiful that he couldn't restrain his heart at all. What's more, Mu Jin kept teasing himself, and even pulled the robe off his body in front of his face.

The beautiful scenery that he had never seen before unfolded in front of his eyes, and Norris felt that his brain had completely stopped thinking. He couldn't control his hands, his lips, his body, he was crazy for the person in his arms.

This is a dream... Norris is comforting himself in this way, so it doesn't matter if he indulges himself in the dream.

The senses were infinitely magnified, and Norris was intoxicated. Could this kind of thing bring so much happiness to people in dreams?

Norris just felt like a hungry beast, and the person in his arms was the delicious meal he had been longing for for a long time. He wants to eat him dry and wipe him clean, chewing up his bones and swallowing him into his stomach, making him completely his own.

Satisfied again and again without restraint, the scene in the dream changes with the mind. From the terrace with a pleasant view to the warm bedroom, the soft bed, and finally back to the magnificent hall.

A layer of black silk covered under the body reflected the jade-white skin of the person in his arms, and the surroundings were full of gold coins and gems to match such a scene, extravagant and intoxicating. Such a strong visual stimulation makes Norris wish to sink forever.

After everything was over, Norris held Mu Jin in his arms contentedly. He can't tell the difference between today and night, he can only feel the lingering aftertaste of the person beside him.

But it wasn't until he woke up that Norris thought that if it was real, this was his most important partner, and he would definitely wait until after marriage to have him. But now that I can't restrain the temptation in my dream, will it make Mu Jin feel that I don't respect him.

Thinking of this, Norris suddenly felt a little flustered. He didn't want to have any quarrel with his sweetheart. So although it is inappropriate to say these things now, Norris still said to Mu Jin in a very unsightly manner: "I respect you!"

Mu Jin was stunned for a moment when he heard Norris' words, but he looked anxiously at his man, Maybe it's because they have lived in so many worlds together that they really matched each other's brain circuits miraculously.

Resisting the urge to twitch the corners of his mouth, Mu Jin felt that his man in this life was a bit like Erha.

But the man she chooses will be pampered even on her knees. So he still gently comforted Norris: "Of course I know, I am a dragon, have you forgotten? No one can deceive a dragon. Norris, I know you really love me!"

Although he didn't know this Why is there such a strange setting in the world, but the dragon's instinct can really distinguish lies and the good and evil of human nature, and even use magic to see a person's soul. So what Mu Jin said before was not deceiving Norris.

This is why, after Mu Jin praised Norris in the central square, people believed his words.

Norris finally breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Mu Jin say this. Seeing Mu Jin still leaning against his arms with a smile, and being intimate with him, Norris felt extraordinarily happy, and looked forward to the real life of the two of them.

An ancient ballad sounded in my ears, it was the crisp and melodious voice of the person in my arms. Norris became sleepy during the singing. He seemed to feel a kiss on his cheek from the person beside him, and then said softly to himself: "Sleep, my love, when you wake up again, we will We will be together."

With the words of magic blessing, the man unconsciously closed his eyes, and slowly fell into a deep sleep again.

Waking up again, Norris found himself back on the big bed in his bedroom. Sure enough, it was all just a dream. He knew it early on, but when he woke up and saw that his lover was not in his arms, Norris still couldn't help feeling disappointed.

As if he was lovesick in those exaggerated dramas he had seen in the past, he missed Mu Jin crazily.

The two talked a lot last night, and he felt that he seemed to understand Mu Jin's inner world. I feel even more that the person I love is so kind and great, and deserves to be loved. At the same time, he feels extremely distressed that he can only be trapped in the abyss.

Although Mu Jin promised that he would find a way to pick him up in a few days, but is it really that easy to leave the abyss?

If it was that easy, the sweetheart wouldn't be stuck there after tens of thousands of years.

Thinking of this, Norris just felt a little worried. It was just the knocking sound from outside the door, but he had to pull himself together, changed his clothes and opened the door.

Outside the door, Owen stood there like a wooden stake, and he didn't recover until he opened the door. At this moment, the eyes looking at him were filled with uncontrollable sadness and indignation.

Norris knew that Owen was sad that he had been chosen as the partner of the dragon, and he was unwilling to bear this instead of Bernice. But as a guard, he obviously has no right to object.

The strength of the dragon is so strong, Owen felt that he couldn't even comfort Norris. So he could only try to ease his breath, and said to Norris: "His Majesty the King asked you to meet him after breakfast." Norris nodded when he heard

Owen's words, knowing that after what happened yesterday, I'm afraid His father didn't sleep well at night, so he probably had a lot to say to himself. So he took care of himself quickly and went to the dining room with Owen. Immediately after the meal, he rushed to the main hall and saw the king.

Today's hall looks a bit empty, and only Norris and the king are left in it. The king looked at his son with mixed feelings and didn't know what to say.

The old king and his wife have always loved each other very much. After the queen died, the king did not remarry, and has been taking good care of his two children. But even if they are all his children, in fact he has always liked Norris more.

Although his son had not awakened magic and was secretly called a waste by others, he had lived for so many years that he could easily see Bernice's little tricks. Compared with Bernice, he still likes his pure and kind son more.

He didn't intervene in some matters, but actually hoped that Norris could handle them himself. But he didn't expect that the giant dragon revealed the essence of Norris in front of everyone yesterday, which can be regarded as a positive word of mouth for his child.

But so what, the dragon is going to take his child away!

Seeing the sadness in the king's eyes, Norris opened his mouth and called out "Father." The trumpet was sounded. The people below hurried over and reported that the dragon had sent an envoy.

"How could it be so fast!" The king's expression changed when he heard the words. He thought he could keep his child for a while, but he didn't expect that the dragon could not wait to send an envoy so soon.

But he also knew that he simply had no ability to stop the dragon. The king had no choice but to sigh, and walked towards the door together with Norris.

For other attendants, he can also invite people to the hall. But the people who came represented the dragon, even if they were kings and princes, they had to go to the gate to greet them.

It's just that when they reached the door, they didn't see anyone. The first thing they saw was exquisite boxes inlaid with precious stones, which were carried over by people one after another, which was as long as a street.

The people below said that this was a gift from the dragon to the prince.

The king casually opened a chest, and inside was all the treasures contained in the world, even gold coins and precious stones were not enough to see. Just looking at a single box becomes priceless, so many boxes combined are even more wealthy.

The king knew that the dragon wanted to take his child away, but he didn't expect that the dragon would give him a gift, and there were so many and such precious gifts, it was a bit awkward for a while.

But Bernice had already arrived at the door, deliberately making a sad appearance, but her eyes were greedily staring at the treasures in the boxes.

Bernice held a delicate silk handkerchief in her hand, and she couldn't help feeling jealous in her heart. He didn't expect Julong to give his brother face in this way, and gave him so many precious treasures. You know, the luxury of those jewels, even if you are a princess, you can't help but feel jealous.

Then she thought that her brother would not be able to come back after being taken away by the giant dragon, and she was afraid that there would be more bad luck, so she felt a little more balanced in her heart.

Many gifts were carried into the palace bit by bit, and the onlookers whispered. After the last box was carried into the palace, Norris and the king still didn't see the messenger, so they couldn't help but feel a little suspicious.

A gust of wind blew past, and then a person descended from the sky, actually riding the wind.

The man was wearing a moon-white robe, and his long silver hair was tied back casually. There are not many expensive decorations on the body, but it still looks extraordinarily noble and elegant. Everyone thought that this young man was using wind magic, and it seemed that he must be a magician with a very high level of magic.

They didn't dare to neglect immediately, and even speculated about who this young man was, and how he could have such powerful magic power at such a young age. But when the man landed on the ground, he nodded slightly to the king and said, "I am the envoy sent by the dragon, and my lord asked me to bring you greetings for him." While everyone was not paying attention

, Mu Jin secretly winked at Norris. Only then did Norris come back to his senses, restraining the shocked look in his eyes.

He had heard that the giant dragon was going to send an envoy, but he never thought that the envoy Mu Jin was referring to would be himself. But why did Mu Jin describe himself as a messenger?

Norris didn't know the reason, but he also knew that as a good partner, don't expose your lover at will. So he forced himself to be calm and performed a standard aristocratic etiquette to Mu Jin, inviting him into the palace.

With the arrival of the wooden brocade, the palace became extraordinarily lively. Hearing that the envoy of the giant dragon was coming, all the ministers and people with high positions also rushed to meet Mu Jin to salute.

This is also to show their importance to the dragon, so as not to let the messenger go back and say that they have neglected themselves. If the dragon gets angry, I am afraid that they will punish their kingdom.

And the people who came here also included the hero Gardner.

Mu Jin saw Gardner flirting with Princess Bernice blatantly, and felt that the other party looked like a handsome young man. But that's all, much worse than his own man.

This was Mu Jin's only comment on the hero, and then he looked away, and continued to browse the palace where his lover grew up in a very leisurely way.

But the moment the hero Gardner saw Mu Jin, all his attention was focused on Mu Jin.

The reason why the hero is like this is not because he fell in love with Mu Jin at first sight, but because the moment he saw Mu Jin again, the system in the sea of ​​knowledge immediately issued a task to him, telling him to attack Mu Jin. As long as he can make Mu Jin fall in love with him with all his heart, the system will issue him unprecedented generous rewards.

Gardner is a heterosexual through and through, and he has always liked women. And although the system had previously given him the task of conquering characters, it only allowed him to conquer those high-ranking or very powerful women, such as elf queens and princesses.

But now, the system actually asked him to attack a man. After Gardner heard this, he was a little stunned for a moment.

But looking carefully at Mu Jin's face is really handsome and cute, very pleasing. Moreover, high-level magicians always carry that kind of arrogance, which makes people want to be dragged down from the mortal world.

Can become the envoy of the dragon, Gardner believes that the person in front of him must not be an ordinary person, and the other party must have his excellence.

Even just looking at this face, this task is not impossible. What's more, the rewards promised to him by the system were too attractive, so Gardner finally decided to accept this task.

The king and the crowd returned to the main hall again, the sadness in their hearts had been concealed, and it was just right to face the majesty of the wooden brocade.

Mu Jin gave Norris, who was standing beside the king, a calm look, and said formally to the king in front of everyone: "I am a gift to Prince Norris by the order of my lord, I hope Your Majesty, you can be satisfied.

My lord really loves His Royal Highness Norris, so he also ordered me to take good care of the prince. When His Royal Highness and my lord get married, my lord will protect the kingdom of mankind and guarantee that you will not be attacked by any enemies. If Prince Norris succeeds to the throne in the future, my lord will help the prince to protect this country together."

"What do you mean?" The king was a little confused when he heard the envoy's words.

Because the dragon said he wanted a mate, shouldn't Norris be taken away? Why did he also say that Norris will inherit the throne in the future and will guard the country with him. They have already followed the dragon to the bottom of the abyss, how can they manage a country?

Seeing the king's expression, Mu Jin almost guessed what he was thinking. Quietly bent the corners of his mouth, and respectfully said to the king: "Your Majesty, you seem to have misunderstood my lord.

My lord's love for the prince is sincere, so naturally I will not force him. As long as the prince is willing to become my lord's partner, I will Naturally, the Lord will not restrict the freedom of the prince, and will provide the greatest assistance to your country."

Hearing Mu Jin's words, everyone was a little unbelievable, but then most people felt excited and joyful about it. Especially those royalists, with obvious smiles on their faces.

You know, this is the dragon's promise. The giant dragon actually said that it would protect this country, so who would have the guts to invade? You must know that the world is not peaceful.

Compared with a prince, they feel that getting the protection of the dragon is obviously a good deal. If the prince is really with the dragon, and if the dragon is devoted to him, then wouldn't their country have countless benefits.

What's more, Julong sent so many gifts today, obviously to show them his financial strength. They thought that the dragon was going to forcefully take away Prince Norris, but they didn't expect such a good thing like a pie in the sky.

Even the king is happy about this, at least his children don't need to leave. Although it is a bit of a pity that Norris can't marry a woman and give him a lovely little grandson. But he can still stay in this country, which is already a good result that the king did not expect at all.

Correspondingly, Norris felt even more ecstasy when he heard Mu Jin's words. Sure enough, Mu Jin really loved him, and he even said that he would not restrict his freedom.

He had already made up his mind to accompany him to live in the abyss all the time. He thought that there was no hope for Mu Jin to leave the abyss, but he really appeared in front of his eyes today. I don't know what kind of method the other party used to get out of the abyss.

Now he can be by his side, and he doesn't have to leave the kingdom, which is obviously a happy thing for everyone. Moreover, he also said that he was willing to protect his own country. Norris was very moved, and looked at Mu Jin with uncontrollable excitement.

Seeing how happy everyone was, Mu Jin secretly blinked at Norris. It was also thanks to Tengen that he was able to leave the abyss. Naturally, Qiongqi and Tengen were the best at suppressing the ghost plague demon clan.

It's a pity that in the small world, my lover is suppressed and I can't help myself. And it's impossible for him not to leave the abyss all the time, after all, he has to prevent the hero from destroying the world indirectly.

Fortunately, Teng Gen offered to say that he could think of a way to allocate some of his power to help him suppress the devilish energy in the abyss without attracting the attention of the world consciousness. In this way, Mu Jin can only come back once in a while, which provides him with great convenience.

But with some gratitude, Mu Jin felt that he should wait until he returned to the present world to repay it. I don't know if the other party will thank me very much when I help 003 find such a powerful partner.