chapter 65

Mu Jin was petite, and Wen Renhong embraced him from behind, holding his hand and teaching him to write as if he was holding him in his arms. There was a pleasant smell coming from the other person. For some reason, the man always felt as if his heart skipped a beat.

Subconsciously tightening his arms, the back of the person in front of him was forced to lean against his chest. Wen Renhong could feel the momentary stiffness of the person in his arms, but the other person immediately tried to relax. Perhaps because of the natural obedience of the dark guards, they would not rebel against their masters.

Wen Renhong felt surprised that he just hugged Ying Shiyi in his arms like this, because he really couldn't think of his purpose for doing so. But the feeling of holding the person in his arms was something that people couldn't ignore, and there was a feeling of being finally filled in his heart.

He could feel that the waist of the man in his arms was so thin, he was afraid that the women outside would feel ashamed.

The man knows how much strength is contained in this thin waist, and his hidden guards are as vigorous as a cheetah. You can fly over the eaves and walls to enter and leave the palace as if you are in no one's land, and you can also cut a person's throat in an instant.

But it's such a person, who is being held in his arms without any defense, so obedient, it makes people feel like their hearts will melt.

The hands of the person in the arms are really small. When I teach him to write, I can wrap the other person's hands completely.

His chin lightly landed on the top of Mu Jin's hair, Wen Renhong resisted the urge to rub his chin against the top of the opponent's head. Inexplicably, I feel that such a gesture is really pleasing.

Mu Jin still wore a mask on his face. In the past, he would not take off the mask except when eating. This is also the rule of the dark guard.

The man leaned forward slightly and wanted to see Mu Jin's expression. Although he couldn't see Mu Jin's face because of the mask, he could at least see his eyes. But I can only see that the eyes of the person in my arms are full of seriousness, as if I am really trying to learn and comprehend the writing of these words, but there is no other emotion on a deeper level.

Wen Renhong couldn't help feeling lost in his heart, and he didn't know what he wanted to see in Mu Jin's eyes. After teaching it twice, he let go of his hand and let Mu Jin practice by himself, while the man sat on a chair beside him and stared at Mu Jin who was writing in a daze.

Mu Jin can naturally feel his lover's gaze, but it seems that his man hasn't thought much about him so far, or he hasn't figured it out yet. So the eyes that looked at him were mostly confused, instead of the scorching heat that made people blush and heartbeat in the past.

Although I can't help but want to laugh, I feel that this rhythm is also very good, and falling in love while getting along slowly is also a way that makes people feel comfortable.

In the days that followed, the relationship between the two seemed to be much closer. Wen Renhong would ask Mu Jin to practice calligraphy beside him every day, but men seldom taught Mu Jin hand in hand, but mostly stared at him in a daze.

He also specially asked someone to add a couch in the room, so that Mu Jin could rest and watch the night there at night, without having to make do with the beams.

Noticing the change in her lover, although Mu Jin felt happy, she still abided by her duties and did not do unnecessary things.

Until one night, Wen Renhong took out two jugs of wine and asked the people below to prepare some side dishes. Then he called Mu Jin out and asked him to drink with him.