chapter 80

The original owner has been the patriarch of the Mu family for a long time, he has always been decisive in dealing with things, and has a strong soul power, so he has always had a good reputation in the clan. Especially when Mu Jin returned to his clan and told them that he had been born as a tenth-rank soul king, everyone admired him even more.

These people admire their patriarch very much, and they only think that Mu Jin is simply the hope of revitalizing the entire Mu clan. Seeing them like this, Mu Jin naturally taught them a thing or two, which made the tribe even more grateful.

However, Mu Jin was still a little puzzled that they admired soul power so much. After all, although the Mu family has always been low-key, they are also a big family.

If there is no competition for soul power, the Mu clan is also the existence with the strongest financial status among the various clans just relying on other strengths. The family's business is involved in various fields, and some have hidden their identities to become high-ranking officials. I really don't understand why they are still so obsessed with soul power.

But it's not just them, these clans are all like this. Fulfilling the original owner's wish is something Mu Jin will definitely do, so he doesn't care about imparting some of his own insights to them. After assigning everyone's work, Mu Jin felt relieved.

With System 003, it is very easy for Mu Jin to let him enter the network and tamper with some information. Especially with the support of the Mu family in the background, it is even easier to squeeze someone into the high school of Shenglin College.

So when Yan Yang came to the school listlessly the next day, the teacher announced in front of all the students in the morning class that there was a new transfer student in their class.

But at the moment, Yan Yang is full of decadence, lying on the table indifferently, and has no interest in getting to know the so-called new classmates at all. But after the transfer student entered the classroom and stood on the podium, the classroom started whispering.

The young man's hearing is very good, although the voices of those people are not loud, he can basically hear what they have been saying. They were all "This transfer student is so cute. I really want to be friends with him!", "How can he be a boy if he is so cute." and so on.

Feeling that the surroundings were very noisy, Yan Yang frowned, and raised his head unhappily, but the moment he saw the person standing on the podium, he couldn't move his eyes away.

The young man on the podium looked very good, with fair skin, wearing a college uniform, and his neat short black hair looked very smooth, but there was a small bunch of dull hair standing in the middle of the hair.

The round face is paired with moist cat pupils, the bridge of the nose is small, and the bright red lips are turned up on both sides, as if smiling.

Xiao Jin! Yan Yang stood up in shock, staring at the young man standing on the podium. Although the other person's hair color has changed, and he has no animal ears or tail, he still recognizes that person as his kitten.

But why did Xiao Jin appear in the school, and why did she suddenly become a new transfer student in their class? And when the teacher introduced his name, he also said that his name was Mu Jin, so who would he be if he was not his Xiao Jin?

"Student Yan Yang, what's the matter with you?" The teacher saw Yan Yang standing up for no reason, his expression became serious, and he had to stop him.

At this time, Yan Yang regained his composure. Knowing the current situation, he had no choice but to go to question the other party immediately, so he could only sit down slowly. It's just that his gaze has been firmly locked on the young man standing in front of him, and he hasn't moved away.

Standing on the podium, Mu Jin was undoubtedly dazzling, especially when he smiled and introduced himself, with dimples on his cheeks, he looked extraordinarily sweet, and made the students below burst into commotion.

The teenager has always known that his kitten is very dazzling and has a halo, which can easily make people around him have a good impression of him. Yan Yang gritted his teeth angrily as he watched the classmates around him salivate at his cat.

It's just that other people didn't notice the boy's anger at the moment, their attention was all attracted by the wooden brocade in front of the podium.

When introducing himself, although the other party spoke briefly, his voice was unusually nice. Crisp and sweet, like a gurgling spring.

When the teacher asked Mu Jin to choose a seat, many students took the initiative to throw an olive branch to Mu Jin, after all, who doesn't like cute and well-behaved teenagers.

Who knew that the boy went straight to the end of the classroom, then stood in front of the most difficult student in the class, and asked Yan Yang, "Can I sit next to you?

" Jin's choice was shocked, but after the shock, he was more worried about the boy, because everyone knew that Yan Yang was not easy to mess with.

Not only is his temper very bad, he will get angry if he disagrees with him, and sometimes he will fight with others, so no one has dared to sit beside Yan Yang all the time.

But who would have thought that this new transfer student, who was not afraid of tigers when he was born, chose to sit beside such a troubled boy, which made the teacher sweat for him.

Although he didn't know the background of the other party, Ban Ren had heard what the principal said, and it seemed that the background of the other party was not small. If he is really allowed to sit next to Yan Yang, I'm afraid it's really hard to explain what happened.

So after thinking about it, Ban Ren still kindly reminded Mu Jin: "Student Mu Jin, why don't you sit in the front seat, otherwise you may not be able to see clearly the teaching content ahead." It was just his own

voice As soon as it landed, Yan Yang stood up and stepped aside, really letting Mu Jin sit inside.

This time, both the students and teachers around were very surprised, because none of them thought that Yan Yang would really get out of the way.

After getting the seat he wanted, Mu Jin was naturally satisfied, and smiled at the teacher, "No need for the teacher, my eyesight is very good, I think this seat is very good, thank you very much." "Oh, oh, that's

good " Ban Ren smiled awkwardly when he heard this, and continued with today's lesson.

When the students around saw Mu Jin sitting down, they all traced him curiously, but they noticed Yan Yang next to him shooting a terrifying sight. So they all turned their heads one after another, not wanting to offend the living Hades who would blow up at this point.

Noticing that other people's eyes no longer coveted his kitten, the boy's face finally eased a lot. Then he glanced at Mu Jin beside him, and Yan Yang really wanted to ask him why he hadn't heard from him for three days and made himself wait.

Mu Jin naturally noticed that her lover's complexion was not good, and she also knew that the past few days when she disappeared had made the other party anxious. It's just that he has no choice, otherwise he doesn't want to leave for so long.

Noticing the dark blue eyes of the young man, Mu Jin felt a little distressed, he knew that he must not have slept well if he was not by his lover's side.

It's not that Mu Jin is narcissistic, but he just knows that every time he comes to a world, after he comes to his lover's side, the two of them will not be separated for too long without special circumstances.

If it is really separated, even if the relationship between the two people is not clear, the lover will not be able to eat and sleep well. But why not myself, I miss the other party in my heart, I don't know what happened to the boy, but I also miss the other party very much.

So he ignored Yan Yang's black face, he knew that his lover would take good care of him no matter what, and he couldn't bear to really hurt himself, so he used the cover of the table to pull the boy's finger.

Shaking the other party's hand lightly, Mu Jin whispered to Yan Yang: "Old Gong, don't you miss me after I haven't seen you for a few days?"

Yan Yang blushed when he heard Mu Jin addressing him, but still twisted. Going too far, angrily refusing to talk to him. When Mu Jin saw that his lover was playing childish temper on him, he couldn't help laughing in his heart, thinking that such a lover was very cute.

But he still persevered in pulling the other party's fingers, and seeing that the other party hadn't waved himself away, he simply took an inch to hold the boy's entire hand. Then he quietly leaned beside him and whispered: "Old Gong, you don't even know, I really miss you these days!"

Yan Yang felt a little better when he heard Mu Jin say this. . It seems that I am not the only one who thinks about the kitten day and night, the kitten also said that he misses himself.

Pursing his lips, the boy still pretended to give the person beside him a fierce look, gritted his teeth and said to him, "Don't think that you can get away with it like this."

Mu Jin nodded immediately when he heard the words, of course he knew that his lover wanted to hear himself explain to him. So when it was lunch break, Mu Jin ignored those students who were eager to strike up a conversation, and followed Yan Yang to the school roof with him.

The roof of the school has always been locked, but Yan Yang likes it to be quiet and undisturbed, and sometimes sleeps here, so he got the key specially for this.

The teacher knew about it secretly, but he didn't stop it. Anyway, from everyone's point of view, as long as Yan Yang doesn't cause trouble, he is already lucky. I even wish he could sleep here and not disturb others.

Yan Yang didn't carry a lunch box in his hand. He has been unable to eat for the past few days, so he doesn't even bring lunch break meals to school at noon. Go back to the room and fill your hunger with a few biscuits and bread casually, and the day passes like this.

Seeing that her lover didn't take the lunch box, Mu Jin still felt a little strange. The young man noticed that Mu Jin's eyes were always drifting towards his empty hand, and thought of the nature of his cat as a glutton, he said to Mu Jin with a little embarrassment: "I didn't bring today's meal."

Mu Jin just needs to listen When the boy said this, he knew what the other party was doing. A trace of guilt rose in my heart, and I felt even more distressed for my lover. Hurrying over to kiss the boy's cheek, he apologized to him, "I'm sorry for making you worry about me."

Yan Yang who was on the side was suddenly kissed by Mu Jin, and immediately jumped aside in embarrassment. Although his face was flushed red, he still said firmly to Mu Jin: "It's not because of you, I just forgot today accidentally!"

But after I finished speaking, the little guy opposite smiled and nodded , and said in full agreement to him: "I know, I know, I know Lao Gong, you just forgot to bring food. It's not because you're worried about me at all, and it's not because you can't eat or sleep because you think about me!"

When Yan Yang heard what Mu Jin said, he snorted coldly, turned his head away but did not refute his words. After a long time, he turned his head to look at Mu Jin, and said to him, "Don't you have anything to explain to me?"

Hearing this, Mu Jin hurriedly came up to hug Yan Yang's arm, and said pitifully to him: "Of course! Lao Gong, I really don't want to leave, but I can't help it, because I think of a very important thing, so I have to go back and deal with it."

"What is it that is so important?" Yan Yang saw that Mu Jin was very serious, and his expression became serious.

Then I heard my kitten say to me very solemnly: "Old Gong, you also know that your soul power level has never been high. I suddenly remembered that there seems to be a record in the clan, saying that if it is only meridian There is a way to break through the shackles and improve your soul power."

"I have sensed it before. In fact, Lao Gong's talent is very good. It's just that there is some blockage in the meridians, so the soul power has not been able to improve well. .If I can open up your meridians, you can soar into the sky. It is because of this incident that I went back to find the file, which was delayed for some days."

Yan Yang couldn't help being shocked when he heard Mu Jin's words . I didn't expect that I have been useless for so many years, and there will be a day when I will turn around. The young man couldn't hold back the excitement in his heart, and asked Mu Jin: "Xiao Jin, is what you said true? My physique can really be changed, and my soul power can be improved?"

Mu Jin looked at With Yan Yang's eyes, he nodded firmly.

After getting the exact answer, Yan Yang felt unconcealable joy in his heart, not just because he would no longer be humiliated by others after his soul power was improved.

It is also because the improvement of soul power represents the improvement of strength and ability. Only when you have real strength can you protect the people you want to protect, and you don't have to be separated from your important people.

Moreover, if one's soul power can really be raised to a certain level, the lifespan of a soul power practitioner above level seven can be extended.

My baby is a cat demon, and his life must be very long. Yan Yang has never dared to think about what will happen to Mu Jin after he dies in the future, whether he will fall into the arms of others after his death.

Although the young man still can't figure out the relationship between him and Mu Jin, as long as he thinks that the person on the opposite side will treat other people so closely, Yan Yang will feel an uncontrollable anger.

He didn't want to be separated from the person opposite, and he didn't want to give him to anyone. So if I can really increase my soul power and have more lifespan, can I always be with the people around me!

He didn't realize it at all, and even though they hadn't known each other for a long time, he had already considered spending his whole life with each other. After the joy, the teenager is more unspeakably moved. It turned out that I had wrongly blamed Xiaojin, and the kitten worked so hard to return to the clan for himself.

Regardless of whether this matter can be achieved or not, he is very grateful for the other party's intentions for him. Hugging Mu Jin in his arms vigorously, the young man let out a satisfied sigh in his heart, thinking how could someone be so good. So wholeheartedly working hard for himself, and willing to stay by his side all the time.

He was really grateful to God for allowing this kitten to come to him, so that he could experience family affection and happiness.

The two hugged for a while, until Yan Yang heard the gurgling sound from the belly of the person in his arms before letting go. The young man lowered his head and saw Mu Jin looking at him innocently, feeling a little annoyed for a moment.

If I had known that I would see Xiao Jin at school today, I would have brought food to school. But soon he realized that there really seemed to be something Xiaojin liked to eat in his pocket.

So beyond Mu Jin's expectation, Yan Yang actually took out a pack of unsealed dried fish from his pocket. The young man blushed and looked at Mu Jin, stuffed the bag of dried fish into his hand, and said to him, "Eat it, this is all I have on me." Yan Yang missed

Mu Jin these days, Meals are very coping. It's just that when he misses Mu Jin very much, he will eat one or two small dried fish that he saved for the other party.

Tasting the taste of dried small fish that Mu Jin likes makes the teenager feel that he can get more connected with his kitten by doing this. So even when he was at school, the boy still had something like this in his pocket.

Having experienced so many worlds together, Mu Jin can naturally understand her lover's thoughts. I couldn't help feeling a little moved, took the bag of dried fish and ate two, then took out another and stuffed it into the boy's mouth.

The two snuggled together sweetly and ate a pack of dried fish, and then they heard Yan Yang ask him in a puzzled way: "But Xiaojin, why do you look like...your ears and Where's the tail?"

Mu Jin was stunned when he heard the words, and then remembered that his current appearance was the original owner's normal human form, and Yan Yang hadn't seen it yet.

However, he didn't intend to tell the young man this for the time being, so he fooled the boy and said, "It's just an ordinary illusion. The ears and tail are closed. Could it be that Lao Gong misses my ears and tail very much? If Lao Gong If you want to see it, I can show it to you right now."

After speaking, a pair of white cat ears actually appeared in Mu Jin's black hair, and Yan Yang thought it was a bit novel and fun, so he stretched out He squeezed the pair of cat ears.

Seeing Mu Jin's ears trembling uncontrollably, smiling brightly and trying to hide from himself, made him feel inexplicably moved. Not knowing what was going on in his heart, the boy leaned over and bit the fluffy cat ear directly.

Mu Jin, whose ears were attacked by his lover, felt as if his whole body was electrified, and couldn't help but groaned: "Don't!" Then he fell limply into the boy's arms.

Yan Yang didn't know why he did that suddenly, but he felt that Mu Jin's voice just now was particularly mellow. The blushing face of the person in his arms was damn good-looking, which made the boy's heart skip a beat.

Taking two deep breaths, he tried his best to calm down his palpitations. Yan Yang squeezed out a smile, rubbed Mu Jin's forehead, and said insincerely: "Take your ears back, it's not good to be seen by others."

Mu Jin nodded and blinked hard. Blinking his eyes, trying to get rid of the water in his eyes, he never thought that his ears would be so sensitive.

Although he doesn't mind what happens with his lover, but after all, this is a school now, and there are still many inconveniences, so he obediently closed his ears.

Worried that Mu Jin would not be full with only a pack of dried fish, Yan Yang finally went to a store near the school to buy his favorite food. He knew that his kitten's favorite thing was to eat. How could he, as the owner, not satisfy such a small preference.

Although Mu Jin said that he didn't need it, he didn't refuse in the end when his lover insisted. He knew that Yan Yang didn't eat well at noon, and seeing that his lover bought all the things he liked, he happily shared them with him.

In the afternoon, the two of them naturally lived in peace. Although he could notice that there were many students around who wanted to strike up a conversation with him, they were all indiscriminately intimidated by Yan Yang's death ray.

In fact, Mu Jin didn't have much interest in making friends with these half-grown children. He was happy to appreciate his own man's possessiveness, and suddenly felt that it was a very correct decision for him to come to Sacred Forest College to go to school with his lover.

When school was over, Mu Jin walked with Yan Yang on the way home from school. He also explained to Yan Yang that the reason why he made this outfit today was to surprise him, so that he could go to school with him every day in the future.

When Yan Yang heard that Mu Jin said that he did this to surprise himself, he also felt a little happy. As for why Mu Jin was able to become a transfer student of Shenglin College, the young man had no doubts at all. After all, in his heart, his kitten is a cat demon, and there is nothing wrong with using some magic.

The two of them walked to a hidden place on the way, and Mu Jin turned into a cat again and got into Yan Yang's schoolbag, and followed Yan Yang back to Yan's house.

After entering Yan Yang's room, he released Mu Jin again. Seeing that there was no one around, Mu Jin turned into a half-beast again, and very consciously came to Yan Yang's closet, found her lover's clothes and put them on generously.

As for the question of why school uniforms can be changed by black magic, but cannot be changed back home, Mu Jin refused to answer. Anyway, what his lover didn't notice, he didn't even notice!

Yan Yang still didn't dare to look directly at Mu Jin's body, he waited until he guessed that the other party was almost dressed before turning his head, and then received a warm hug from his kitten.

After the two had dinner, they chatted for a while about what had happened in the past few days, and then fell asleep hugging each other as usual.

Originally, my cat was so clingy to me before, always falling asleep in my arms, and was so dishonest at night, which made Yan Yang a little distressed.

But after these few days, Yan Yang realized that the life without the little guy in his arms was so difficult. At this moment, he could hold his cat in his arms again, and the boy even had the urge to cry.

Great, my little Jin is back! Now stay obediently by my side, the appearance curled up in my arms is so obedient.

Even if the other party's sleeping posture is not good when sleeping, sometimes it is too annoying, so that I can't help but blush and heartbeat. But so what, as long as he stays by his side well, he can bear these small things completely.