chapter 75

Mu Jin, who is familiar with the original plot, can naturally recognize that this girl is Yan Lexin, one of the future harem of the hero Yan Xiao. Looking at the girl's slender back, Mu Jin blinked her eyes, feeling a little curious.

After all, for Mu Jin who has only loved one person after living for so many years, he really cannot understand the brain circuit of a stallion.

However, he doesn't have any interest in the protagonist's private life, as long as he doesn't get in the way of his own and his lover's affairs, how much harem he is willing to have, as long as it's your wish, that's their own business.

After a long wait, the time was so long that Mu Jin felt that she was about to fall asleep. Suddenly, a familiar breath surrounded the nostrils. Mu Jin tried hard to open his eyes, and saw a young man squatting in front of him, frowning and looking at him with displeasure.

The young man in front of him had sharp eyebrows, a straight nose, and a pair of light amber eyes that were crystal clear. The boy's school uniform was slung around his waist, and his short black hair stood upright, giving him a thorny appearance.

The other party's eyes stared at Mu Jin and looked again and again. After a long time, the boy stretched out his finger and tapped Mu Jin's paw lightly. Seeing the confused look on the cat's face, he frowned and said, "It's dirty, is it a dog?

"

, I don't think I can distinguish between cats and dogs. Such an obvious white-haired cat as myself, how can the other party see it as a dog! He

tried his best to bark twice to express his protest, but the boy on the opposite side sounded as loud as a mosquito, with a limp look. The boy picked out his ears, raised his eyebrows and said, "So it's a cat." After staring at Mu Jin for a while, he got up quickly and wanted to leave.

Seeing that the boy had already taken a step and seemed about to walk away, Mu Jin hurriedly wanted to stand up. But then he tilted his feet and fell back, and could only meow pitifully at Yan Yang's back.

Yan Yang took two steps, listening to the cat's faint meowing, his brows became more and more wrinkled. He clearly knew that he shouldn't meddle in other people's business. According to his father's past behavior style, if he took this little thing back and his father found out, he might feel that he was playing with things and lost his mind, and maybe he would kill this little guy. But...

Turning his head and seeing the cat lying on the ground, stretching its paws trying to reach the bottom of his trousers, Yan Yang still couldn't help feeling a little soft-hearted. Especially after Mu Jin raised his body and saw the glaring red on the opponent's chest, the boy quickly squatted down and gently hugged Mu Jin.

Seeing the scratches on Mu Jin's chest, Yan Yang's heart tightened. He didn't know that the skin trauma on Mu Jin's body was because the original owner couldn't bear the pain of body remodeling when making the breakthrough, and unconsciously scratched and scratched his chest with claw hooks, leaving such deep scratches. In fact, this is just a skin trauma, and it won't cause any serious problems, but it looks a little scary.

I couldn't help feeling distressed, but Yan Yang still pretended to be fierce and said to Mu Jin: "Warning you, don't cause trouble for me, or I will throw you into the trash can right away!"

Mu Jin naturally felt it The boy's movements were gentle, and a smile flashed in his eyes. It seems that the lover in this life is still very straightforward.

So cute!

So he pretended to be ignorant, and stared at the boy with a pair of big cat eyes. Then he tilted his head and meowed twice, and rubbed the fingertips of the other party affectionately.

Yan Yang was taken aback by Mu Jin's reaction, and his cheeks blushed involuntarily. Thinking that he actually talked to a cat and threatened the other party not to cause trouble for him, he felt a little speechless for his behavior just now.

The ferocious expression on his face couldn't hold back anymore, he snorted coldly, and finally put the cat in his arms carefully, and walked towards his home.

The picture flashed to the home, and as soon as Yan Yang entered the door, he saw Yan Zhengqing who was talking kindly to Yan Lexin in the hall. It's just that the two of them turned their heads and saw Yan Yang came back, but their expressions changed one after another, and the harmonious and warm atmosphere just now was gone.

After seeing Yan Yang, Yan Zhengqing said in a cold voice: "Why did you come back so late? Your sister came back a long time ago. She must have gone somewhere after school. Go back to your room and pack yourself. If you can't finish today's training, you won't be allowed to eat dinner."

Yan Yang has long been used to Yan Zhengqing's double standards, anyway, the other party has been so strict with him since he was a child.

Although he said that his soul power was defined as useless when he was born, Yan Zhengqing still insisted on letting Yan Yang do the training. Yang must at least be raised to an ordinary level, and don't embarrass the Yan family too much.

For this father who only cares about Yan's family and only cares about his own face. In the past, the young man might have retorted angrily, but thinking of today's special situation, Yan Yang didn't say much. He just hugged his schoolbag and quickly returned to his room.

Yan Zhengqing didn't care about Yan Yang's thoughts, and diverted his attention when he saw the other party leave. Hearing Yan Lexin chattering about what happened in school today, Yan Zhengqing showed a gentle and fatherly expression on his face, and continued talking and laughing with his daughter.

She thought in her heart that this daughter is indeed the better one. Not only is she talented in soul power, but she is also pretty and charming. If they marry in the future, they will definitely bring greater benefits to the Yan family.

After Yan Yang returned to his room, he immediately and carefully carried the kitten out of his schoolbag. The young man was very grateful. Fortunately, this cat is petite, otherwise it would be really difficult to hide the existence of the other party.

Seeing the cat so well-behaved, the boy felt comforted in his heart. Spread a layer of soft towels on the table, then gently put the kitten on it, and began to carefully check the scratch marks on Mu Jin's chest.

Not knowing what the other party was hurt by, Yan Yang was a little worried, and scolded, "Trouble." In action, he began to rummage through boxes and cabinets, trying to find some suitable wound medicine for Mu Jin.

Because in the past, Yan Yang often fought with others in the college, and he was very familiar with administering medicine to himself. There are still some commonly used trauma medicines left in the room, and it is much easier to find them now.

The cat in front of me can be seen to be generally white, but there is a lot of black ash rubbed on the fur, which looks gray and dirty. But Yan Yang didn't dare to let Mu Jin go into the water to wash it. After all, the kitten is still injured. If he is really allowed to go into the water, the wound may be infected.

Fearing that his rough hands and feet could not be handled well, Yan Yang had no choice but to clean the surrounding area of ​​the wound, found a cotton swab, and carefully applied the medicine to Mu Jin. After finally finishing the medicine, Yan Yang specially tied a circle of gauze around Mu Jin's chest, hoping that the cat would get better soon.

After treating the cat's wound, Yan Yang transferred the cat to the bed and let the kitten rest on the big soft bed. Then I went outside to complete the share of the training that needs to be completed today.

In fact, Mu Jin had just arrived in this small world, and suffered from these injuries again, making her body very tired. Knowing that Yan Yang was going out to do business, and that he could have more time to rest, he obediently closed his eyes, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Thinking that there are still kittens waiting for his care in the house, Yan Yang worked extra hard today, completed the training a lot earlier than usual, and hurried back to the room.

But even so, it was already completely dark when the boy returned. Yan Yang's body was exhausted, but his heart was full of cats. But when he ran to the bed to check, he found that the injured kitten had a fever.

Feeling the hot cat all over his body, Yan Yang's heart shuddered. Looking at the petite appearance of the other party, the vitality is probably very fragile. The boy was very afraid that something would happen to Mu Jin, but he didn't know if cats could take the kind of fever-reducing medicine that humans take.

Worried that giving the cat human medicine would have adverse effects, Yan Yang could only sneak into the kitchen of the mansion in a hurry, looking for some food that the cat could eat.

The boy trained all night, although he was hungry, but he was more worried about Mu Jin. So after finding some hot broth in the kitchen, he casually took two breads and hurried back to his room.

The young man took two big bites of the bread, drank some water, satiated his hunger a little, and then brought the hot soup in front of Mu Jin. He gently pushed Mu Jin, hoping that the cat would wake up. Seeing the other party's eyes narrowed, he picked up the small spoon, blew it lightly, and fed it to the cat's mouth.

Mu Jin sniffled, and after smelling the aroma of the broth, he opened his eyes with effort. I just feel that my mind is muddled, and I feel drowsy. However, after feeling the familiar breath of his lover, Mu Jin opened his mouth to lick the broth in the spoon.

The delicious broth entered his mouth, and Mu Jin smacked his lips, feeling that the taste was not bad. It's just that he is petite now after all, and he can't actually eat too much food, so he just couldn't eat after eating four or five spoons of broth.

Lowering her head and burying her furry head in her paws, Mu Jin let out a little 'meow', indicating that she was full.

It's just that the amount of Mu Jin's full meal is really pitifully small from Yan Yang's point of view. He only thinks that it must be because the cat has a poor appetite due to illness, which makes him eat so little, and he becomes more worried.

After drinking the broth here, Mu Jin began to feel drowsy again, especially the breath of his lover surrounded him, which made him feel more at ease. It's just that he didn't know that he slept soundly this time, but the young man beside him almost didn't sleep all night.

Yan Yang saw that Mu Jin fell asleep, his frail appearance made him more anxious, and even gave birth to a little panic. He didn't understand why a cat that he picked up randomly on the road could tie his heart so much.

It's just that at this moment, the boy doesn't have time to think about other things in his heart. He only hopes that the cat can get better as soon as possible.

Therefore, since there is no way to give Mu Jin medicine, the boy can only think of using physical methods to cool down. Yan Yang found a handkerchief, soaked it and wrung it dry, put it on Mu Jin's forehead, hoping to cool down the cat's temperature quickly.

I have to say that Mu Jin was indeed having a fever at the moment, so after being iced and covered with a handkerchief, he felt a lot more comfortable, and instead slept more soundly.

This night, Yan Yang almost didn't sleep all night, so he kept guarding Mu Jin's side, constantly changing towels for him, and worriedly taking care of the sick cat.

So when Mu Jin woke up the next morning, what he saw was the boy sleeping beside him, with his arms still wrapped around him. The opponent's eyes were very black and blue, and the clothes on his body were not changed, and he looked as if he hadn't slept all night.

Seeing this, Mu Jin blinked, stretched out his paw worriedly, and patted the cheek of the boy beside him.

Yan Yang felt the movement, and then slowly opened his eyes. Realizing that he fell asleep exhausted just now, he patted his forehead in annoyance. But when he opened his eyes and saw the energetic cat, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The young man stretched out two fingers, rubbed Mu Jin's forehead, and asked worriedly: "Hey, are you really alright?"

He knew that the body temperature of small animals was higher than that of ordinary people, and now it was too late to feel the cat's body. It wasn't as hot as last night, and Yan Yang was finally relieved when things got better. Then I hurried out to the restaurant as usual, thinking that I would find a way to bring some food back to the kitten.

The rest of the Yan family had already arrived at the restaurant, Yan Xiao quietly ate the food in front of him, while Yan Lexin beside him was still lively and active.

The family of four enjoyed themselves happily. After seeing Yan Yang's arrival, except for Yan Xiao who raised his head and smiled and nodded at him, the others seemed to have not seen the boy. Obviously he is also his father's biological son, but he seems like an outsider.

Yan Yang has long been accustomed to this, he quickly ate his breakfast as usual. It was only when he was leaving that he secretly went to the kitchen and made some soup and porridge before returning to his room.

After feeding Mu Jin, he left some food behind. He didn't care if the other party could understand or not, and after a long-winded exhortation, he picked up his schoolbag and left Yan's house to go to school.

All day long, Yan Yang was thinking about the cat at home, and he was a little absent-minded when he was in school. Even if it was Qi Xi who deliberately provoked trouble, he ignored it, and hurried back home after school.

It's just that when he returned home, he found that the chaotic room had been cleaned up spotlessly. The sheets and bedding have been changed, and there are no cats in any corner of the house.

Seeing this, Yan Yang immediately became nervous. Although the servants would come to clean up his room regularly, they had already come to clean up yesterday during the day. He never liked other people entering his house at will, so basically those people only came twice a week, and they shouldn't come in today.

Worried that others would discover the existence of the cat, the boy hurried to the housekeeper and asked if someone had entered his room today and if he found anything special.

The housekeeper got the answer in the negative, and explained to Yan Yang apologetically that it was indeed an accident that a servant entered today.

It was the newly recruited servant of the Yan family who didn't know that his room was not allowed to enter casually, so he went in and cleaned it as an ordinary room, but the other party did not report that he saw anything special.

The housekeeper looked at Yan Yang with a nervous face in front of him in a strange way. Seeing the housekeeper's expression, the young man also realized that his reaction was a little too aggressive, so he prevaricated a few words, pretending not to care, and went back to his room.

It's just that he couldn't calm down in his heart, and he checked carefully to make sure that there was no cat in the room. The boy sat down on the chair in frustration, messed up his short hair, and was very worried about where the injured cat went.

Just when he was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, the boy suddenly heard a faint cat meowing from somewhere. Yan Yang hurriedly stood up and searched for the direction of the voice to find the window sill.

I found that my window was opened a small crack, and after pushing the window open, I saw the injured cat lying on the terrace. Shivering from the cold wind outside the window, she looked at herself pitifully.

Seeing that the cat was safe and sound, Yan Yang finally felt relieved, and he gently hugged Mu Jin back. Looking at the open window, I really couldn't figure out how the cat got out of the window. In the end, I can only think that I opened the window before, but I just don't remember it.

In the following days, although Yan Yang didn't want to keep Mu Jin at home during the day, the cat was injured after all. If you take him back and forth to the school, on the one hand, it will not be easy to resettle, on the other hand, the injured cat needs more training.

So he had no choice but to continue to keep the cat at home, but the hiding place was relatively hidden, and told the housekeeper not to allow servants to enter his room again, and he could tidy up his own room by himself.

After hearing Yan Yang's words, the housekeeper naturally obeyed, so Mu Jin stayed at home with peace of mind for the next few days. No need to worry about someone breaking into the room suddenly, he still has to run to the terrace outside.

However, after getting along at close range these days, Mu Jin also discovered that her lover's life really didn't seem to be going very smoothly. Because he could always see that Yan Yang had large and small injuries on his body.

Although the other party's face was rarely injured, after the boy returned home and took off his coat, there would always be some bruises on his body. No wonder Yan Yang had some medicinal wine in his drawer, all for rubbing these bruises and scars.

Mu Jin knew that the children of those aristocratic families always thought that Yan Yang was useless, looked down on him, and loved to make trouble for him. But they were afraid that the Yan family didn't want to make a big deal, so according to Yan Yang's character, he wouldn't say anything if it didn't hurt his face.

But it's one thing to read about it, and quite another to see it with your own eyes. Whenever he saw the young man grinning in pain and dealing with the wound, Mu Jin was filled with resentment. I can't wait to recover my body immediately and give a severe lesson to those who dare to bully my old Gong.

It was still 003 who tried to persuade Mu Jin in the sea of ​​consciousness, saying that he must not be discovered by the world consciousness. Otherwise, Mu Jin really has the urge to break through the restraint regardless and use the original power.

Today Yan Yang was injured again, after pushing away the bruises on his shoulders, he got dressed and buttoned up the buttons. Just turning his head, he saw the cat lying on the bed staring at him rightly.

A smile flashed in the boy's eyes, he liked the feeling of being watched so intently. Curving the corners of his mouth, he turned his head to Mu Jin and said, "Little thing, look at me, are you hungry?"

Who knew that the cat in front of her stretched out her small tongue and licked her nose as soon as she finished speaking.

Yan Yang was stunned for a moment when he saw this, and then saw the cat yelling "Miwu, meow", came over, and gently patted his injured shoulder with its small paw. Noticing the cat's human-like movements, the young man couldn't help but smile, and then the warmth flowed through his heart, and he said to himself: "Little guy, are you worried about me?"

Mu Jin tilted his head, only two little paws She kept pushing and shoving the boy's shoulders, as if she wanted to give him a massage.

Yan Yang noticed the bandage on Mu Jin's chest. Although the cat's wound had healed a lot, seeing Mu Jin's actions, the boy was still very worried that he would be involved in the injury. He hurriedly stopped Mu Jin's movements, and said to him: "It's okay, it doesn't hurt anymore, those guys can't beat me."

While talking, he stretched out his hand and tapped Mu Jin's pink nose, chuckling He said: "Little guy, why don't you follow me from now on. Let me give you a name, okay? I'll call you... How about calling you Xiaojin?"

I don't know why, when I mentioned the name At that time, the word brocade suddenly flashed in Yan Yang's mind, and he had an inexplicable fondness for this word.

And Mu Jin was even more excited when he heard that Yan Yang wanted to name himself Xiao Jin. This shows that the lover recognizes him, even if he has no memory in the small world, but still thinks about him and misses him. How could he not be moved by this!

So Mu Jin, who was in a cat state, immediately moved up to the young man, pawing on him and begging for a hug.

Seeing that he said the name Xiaojin, the cat on the opposite side seemed to suddenly become lively, and the boy couldn't help showing a smile. He hugged Mu Jin gently in his arms, and said happily: "It seems that you also like this name."

Thinking that I have been alone for so many years, and suddenly there is a cute little guy who can always be by my side, Yan Yan Yang felt unstoppable joy in his heart. He lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's forehead lightly, and promised happily: "Xiao Jin, don't worry, I will take good care of you in the future!

" . Although sometimes when the boy came home, if Mu Jin fell asleep and didn't greet him immediately, the other party would pretend to be vicious.

But Mu Jin has already seen through the essence of Yan Yang's paper tiger, and doesn't care about the boy's angry face at all. Anyway, as long as you act cute and call twice, your lover will also want to hug and hold you high.

A few days later, Mu Jin's injury healed more thoroughly, which surprised Yan Yang. I didn't expect the cat's healing ability to be so strong. Now the scratches on the chest have all healed, leaving only shallow scars.

Thinking that the cat's wound had already healed, the boy thought to himself, then he should also be able to give this dirty kitten a bath and let him clean up.