chapter 170

Chen Shuyun is just an ordinary person, and everyone knows what it means for an ordinary person to be exposed to the zombie virus. The people around were stunned for a moment, and even Mu Jin obviously didn't expect such a dramatic scene to happen.

And when Chen Shuyun saw the change in her hand, she fell into madness. She originally wanted to kill Jian Minghui and turn him into a zombie, but she didn't expect to be discovered by Mu Jin, and the victim turned into a zombie. Own.

Knowing that she was about to turn into a zombie, Chen Shuyun felt unwilling. Seeing Jian Zhengqing's complicated eyes when facing him, he couldn't stop cursing.

He yelled at Jian Zhengqing as if venting: "Jian Zhengqing, you hypocrite! If you hadn't brought back the bastard born by a woman outside and made it our son, you would have let that little bastard Jian Minghui and Mingyuan Right, how could I have made such a bad move.

I will never keep that little bastard and let him become a stumbling block to my son!"

After saying these words, Chen Shuyun rushed towards Jian Minghui, as if wanting to bite Jian Ming Hui.

But just as she made a move, Mu Jin stopped her, and Mu Jin directly pinched Chen Shuyun's wrist. Immediately, she took out the sickle hanging on the backpack at her feet, and threw her left arm into the distance.

The pain of the severed arm caused Chen Shuyun to let out a heart-piercing wail. Mu Jin quickly tore off a few cloth strips from the T-shirt of a man beside him and tied them on Chen Shuyun's arm, tying it tightly. He stopped the bleeding for her, and scolded impatiently: "If you don't want to become a zombie, just shut your mouth."

Chen Shuyun closed her mouth after hearing this, but the pain was so unbearable that she wished she could die now.

Naturally, Mu Jin wouldn't be so kind and really wanted to save Chen Shuyun, but she didn't know anything about being a zombie after she died, so it would be too cheap for her to just forget about it.

Now everyone knew about the disgusting things Chen Shuyun had done, and she even spoke out what was in her heart under impulse.

Looking at the shocked look on Jian Zhengqing's face, Mu Jin was satisfied. Now this woman has become a waste that lost an arm, and the last days are not so easy. Always let this woman live, only by living can I truly experience the real pain.

Chen Shuyun couldn't care less about speculating on Mu Jin's thoughts now. She heard Mu Jin's words and it seemed that she might not become a zombie. So no matter how painful the severed arm was, he still had to be as quiet as a chicken. He was only afraid that if someone accidentally offended Mu Jin, the other party would not help him.

In Mu Jin's heart, there was no thought of pity and pity at all, and his movements were ruthless and heavy, and Chen Shuyun's back in pain was covered with cold sweat. But he still had to be patient, his face turned pale and he almost fainted.

After the bandage was completely finished, Mu Jin directly pushed Chen Shuyun to Jian Zhengqing, and said, "Have someone tie her up with a rope. If she doesn't turn into a zombie after 24 hours, there should be no problem." "

Jian Zhengqing subconsciously caught Chen Shuyun, who was about to faint, but didn't realize what to do for a while. Fortunately, the people in the supernatural team at the Pingcheng Base found the rope very skillfully, and tied Chen Shuyun up mercilessly.

Just now this woman wanted to kill their hero. Even if her goal was not Mu Jin, they couldn't bear to attack their compatriots in this last world.

As for the kindness and resentment expressed in this woman's words, they don't care. They could intuitively feel that Mu Jin didn't like this woman, so naturally they wouldn't like it either. The strong are all arrogant, they only admire the strong, they don't care whether this woman is Chief Jane's wife or not.

Having experienced so many worlds, Mu Jin naturally has a good understanding of the structure of the human body. He shot very quickly. Although Chen Shuyun lost a lot of blood, he was no longer in any danger.

Perhaps because of the scourge that lasted for thousands of years, she was in such pain that she didn't even faint. Knowing that she might turn into a zombie, she looked at Mu Jin and Jian Minghui with resentment, and her heart was still full of hatred at this moment.

Jian Zhengqing looked at Chen Shuyun who was tightly tied up, and his mood was indescribably complicated. But after hearing the other party's words, Chen Shuyun had already realized it now. It turned out that Chen Shuyun never believed in herself from the beginning.

He couldn't help being heartbroken, and said to Chen Shuyun without holding back: "Shuyun, I have told you before that Minghui is the child of my savior."

Chen Shuyun was full of unwillingness when he heard Jian Zhengqing's words He glanced at the man and ignored him.

But the Cun Tou at the side couldn't stand it anymore, he stood up and sarcastically said to Chen Shuyun: "Whether you believe it or not, what Uncle Jian said is true. My father mentioned this to me in the past All the old comrades in Uncle Jian's team know about this."

Although Chen Shuyun looks very miserable now, Bunny has no sympathy for her at all. Especially thinking of the kindness Mu Jin and Jian Minghui have shown them these days.

Chen Shuyun wanted to hurt the leader of his team again and again. As a person who thought he was very loyal and knew how to repay his kindness, of course he refused to watch like this.

Even though his father had told him before that Jian Minghui's life experience should not be revealed casually, the person involved in this matter, Jian Minghui, already knew about it. What's more, Chen Shuyun yelled so loudly just now.

If he didn't come out and explain, wouldn't it make others misunderstand Jian Minghui's identity, which he couldn't accept, so Cun Tou exposed the truth in front of everyone without hesitation.

He turned around and said to Jian Zhengqing very solemnly: "Uncle Jian, in fact, I knew that Aunt Chen didn't like Minghui from a long time ago, but I didn't expect that she would do so many excessive things to Minghui.

I only found out a few days ago that when Minghui was very young, he often couldn't even eat a full meal, and was beaten and scolded by this woman for a long time."

Speaking of this, Cuntou didn't even want to call Chen Shuyun Auntie Chen up.

"Uncle Jian, I know that you are very busy with work on weekdays, but don't you really have a little more time to care about the children of your savior?

Do you know that these days, we have traveled from B University to Pingcheng Base Along the way, this woman tried to harm Minghui over and over again. I heard that she asked Brother Mingyuan to find a chance to push Minghui to the tide of zombies or mutated plants. Killing him in front of him.

Brother Mingyuan didn't agree, so Chen Shuyun did it unwillingly. A few days ago, she wanted to drug Brother Minghui so that he would die in the battle due to lack of energy.

But just now, she even Knowing that Minghui has no supernatural powers, he wants to feed our team the flesh of zombies, isn't it because he wants Minghui to turn into a zombie?"

Speaking of which, even if Bunny knows that Jian Zhengqing doesn't know, he doesn't know about him. Still unavoidably give birth to dissatisfaction.

Jian Zhengqing never knew that so many things had happened, so he was speechless for a while. He looked at his wife in shock, and felt that he had never really known her for so many years.

Is the vicious woman that the comrade-in-arms son said really Chen Shuyun?

Chen Shuyun has been abusing his benefactor's child without knowing it, so what is the so-called repayment in his heart, raising him well? Is this considered to be revenge for kindness?

At this moment, Jian Zhengqing looked at Jian Minghui with guilt and sadness in his eyes, but he didn't know how to make up for the grievances he had suffered in the past few years.

Even Jian Mingyuan on the side didn't know what to do. It turned out that Jian Minghui was never the illegitimate child of his father and an outside woman as his mother said, but the child of his father's benefactor.

Moreover, my father had told his mother about this matter long ago. Because she didn't believe her father, she told him this wrong thing in a random way and hurt an innocent person.

Thinking of the hardships Jian Minghui suffered when he was young, he actually persuaded him, but what did he do? There was very little protection for him.

I am not a few years older than Minghui, and when I think about the care I think I have in the last days, it is really nothing. The outstanding achievements that Jian Minghui has achieved in these years are all due to his own efforts.

In some respects, Jian Mingyuan's character is very similar to his father Jian Zhengqing, so they are both kind and dull people.

Just now Jian Mingyuan saw that his mother was infected with the zombie virus, he was both sad and worried. But he also knew that this was his mother's own fault, and he had no reason to blame anyone.

Even though Mu Jin cut off his mother's arm, he was still grateful to Mu Jin in his heart. If it wasn't for Mu Jin's decisive decision, his mother wouldn't have such a glimmer of life.

Looking at Jian Mingyuan and Jian Zhengqing's appearance, Mu Jin raised his eyebrows, thinking that the father and son look at their man in exactly the same way, so they really deserve to be father and son?

Looking at the silent Jian Minghui, Jian Zhengqing knew that the other party might be cold to them.

He had no doubts about what Cun Tou said. He was the son of his old comrade-in-arms. He had watched him grow up, so there was no need to lie to him. And looking at Mingyuan's appearance, the guilt in his eyes, it seems that Shu Yun is not completely ignorant of the fate of these things Minghui has done over the years.

Regardless of myself for so many years, I have always felt that I am working hard to do my job well, and I am worthy of those subordinates who trust me, but in the end, my family has become a mess before I know it.

Thinking of this, Jian Zhengqing sighed dejectedly, and seemed to be more than ten years old in an instant. After hearing Cuntou's explanation, the people around looked at Chen Shuyun with deep disgust.

Jian Zhengqing glanced at Chen Shuyun with a complicated expression, without saying anything more, and handed her over to the supernatural team to take care of her. He knew that this matter could not be resolved, even though there were no such places as prisons after the end of the world.

But mutilating compatriots is absolutely unbearable, especially if the other party wants to give the zombie's meat to other people to eat. If this kind of thing can be ignored, then I, the leader of the Pingcheng base, should not do it again.

Chen Shuyun didn't want to believe the truth. She didn't want to believe that she had been hurting an innocent person for so many years. How can I deny what I have confirmed for so many years because of the other party's few words. Doesn't that mean that he was really vicious and seriously injured a child who had no sin at all.

She couldn't accept the denial of her past, and she didn't want the unbelievable and disappointed eyes that her husband and son looked at her. This deeply hurt Chen Shuyun, and on the contrary aroused a monstrous hatred in her heart.

She turned her head and shouted at Cun Tou: "I don't believe it! You must be lying to me. What good did Jian Minghui do to you to make you lie like this? No, if it wasn't Jian Minghui, then it would be Jian Zhengqing. Isn't that right

? You? Jian Zhengqing, you hypocrite, you bribed others for your reputation, right? All of you are lying to me!"

She denied it, firmly refused it, and if she did, it seemed that she would deny herself for so many years.

In this way, I became a complete perpetrator, without any reason, just because of my own paranoia. I became the one who did something completely wrong, because my husband didn't hide anything from me, because I knew that it was actually the truth.

Jian Zhengqing sighed deeply when he heard Chen Shuyun's words, but in his opinion, he was really wrong. The fault is that they have shared the same bed for so many years, yet they still don't know the person next to them.

He really regards Jian Minghui as his own child and hopes that he can grow up happily. In the end, he grew up, but Minghui's childhood may have been like a nightmare to him. He was really the most failed husband and father.

Jian Zhengqing had already made a decision, he would not protect Chen Shuyun, he couldn't and couldn't do it.

If you do something wrong, you will always have to pay the price for what you did wrong. Even if Chen Shuyun will not turn into a zombie in the end, after returning to Pingcheng base, someone like her who betrayed her own clan will be taken care of alone.

In the base, he worked hard every day like a prisoner in a labor camp, but what he got was only poor food that was not even enough to satisfy his hunger. Chen Shuyun's plot is bad, so I'm afraid she will work until the moment she dies.

After dealing with Chen Shuyun's matter, because of the piece of zombie meat, there was a rare amount of those two pots of stew left. It's just that Mu Jin and Jian Minghui were not affected in the slightest, and they still ate deliciously.

Mu Jin was in a good mood about the fact that the cannon fodder was off the assembly line. As for Jian Minghui, he no longer cared about these trivial matters.

Knowing that the reason why Mu Jin pays attention to Chen Shuyun all the time is because he is worried about himself, especially when Chen Shuyun was exposed just now, it must be to vent his anger on himself. Thinking of this, Jian Minghui's heart felt warm, and he was not as sad and lost as imagined by others.

He had no expectations for Jian's family in the early years, and now he has Mu Jin. For Jian Minghui in this world, Mu Jin has become the only person who can tie his emotions.

The pot containing the zombie meat was naturally thrown away, and after the meal was over, everyone continued on their way.

Because Chen Shuyun didn't turn into a zombie for the time being, everyone naturally couldn't leave her behind. The supernatural team threw her directly into the car, under special supervision, and would throw her down in the event of zombification.

Seeing this, Jian Mingyuan and Jian Zhengqing were silent, presumably because of this incident. She didn't know how to face Jian Minghui, and at the same time, she didn't know how to face Chen Shuyun.

After everyone finally arrived at the Pingcheng base, everyone passed the initial inspection. And more than a day has passed, Chen Shuyun did not turn into a zombie, but just became a cripple who lost an arm.

Chen Shuyun was directly taken away by the person in charge of the security of the base at the strong request of the supernatural team. As for the others, they accepted the arrangement one after another. In the end, only Jian Zhengqing and the others remained in place.

Jian Zhengqing looked at Mu Jin and Jian Minghui standing in front of them, finally opened his mouth, and said with some guilt: "Minghui, come home with me, your brother and I will definitely make it up to you." Jian

Minghui Wen Yan shook his head, smiled at the man opposite, and said, "I never blamed you, I know you didn't know about this matter, let him pass the past." Jian Minghui did

n't He called his father again and said calmly. He doesn't care about Jane's family anymore, he subconsciously shakes Mu Jin's hand, he has a better and more important existence. After finishing speaking, he took Mu Jin's hand without hesitation and turned to leave.

Jian Zhengqing looked at the backs of Jian Minghui and Mu Jin with their hands clasped in surprise, and with that intimate look, one could tell what was going on between them.

It's just that after being surprised, he can only acquiesce, he has no right to object, and he is even lucky to have found a strong man like Mu Jin in Jian Minghui. And as far as I know, Mu Jin's private life has always been very clean, and he has never heard of anyone around Mu Jin.

Thinking that Chen Shuyun's affairs still needed to be dealt with by himself, Jian Zhengqing's expression was gloomy and he could only turn his head and return to his residence. As for the matter of compensating Jian Minghui, it seems that it can only be discussed in the long run.

After Jian Minghui and Mu Jin walked a few steps, Mu Jin still looked at the man beside him worriedly, fearing that Jian Minghui would not have any negative emotions. Seeing that there was no bad expression on Jian Minghui's face, he didn't know whether he should ask or not.

Seeing Mu Jin's hesitant to speak, Jian Minghui felt a lot of warmth in his heart. He turned his head and smiled at Mu Jin, and said softly, "Now I'm homeless, I wonder if Lord Jin is willing to take me in?"

Mu Jin curled his lips when he heard Jian Minghui's words, and coughed lightly Nodded once. He smiled jokingly and said: "For the sake of your good looks, I will accept you reluctantly."

A smile flashed across Jian Minghui's eyes, and the two of them clasped their fingers tightly. Although in this last days when everything is withered, I suddenly feel as if there is a warm sun shining, and everything in the future is full of hope.

He knew that Chen Shuyun would definitely be punished, not to mention that the woman had already lost an arm. And both Chen Shuyun and Jian's family have become a thing of the past.

Jian Zhengqing is still very capable. Even though it is the end of the world, the order of the Pingcheng base is still well managed.

Jian Minghui followed Mu Jin back to his residence, which was a nice-looking multi-storey apartment. The area is not small, and it is more than enough to accommodate three or four people. But with Mu Jin's contribution, no one will say anything if he dominates the floor by himself.

But as soon as he walked to the door of the building, he was surprised to see Lou Bin and Shi Haoyu walking towards them with their hands full.

Only then did Jian Minghui know that Mu Jin had already told other people that Lou Bin and Shi Haoyu were assigned to his apartment, and now they lived on the first floor downstairs.

He understood that Mu Jin specially arranged this for himself, and he couldn't help being moved. Until he followed Mu Jin back to their room, the arc of the corner of his mouth did not fall.

The base has a separate power supply device, and the whole apartment is small and complete. The floor of the wooden brocade is simple and elegant, and it looks like there is no dust. Someone should have cleaned it in advance.

There are few sporadic and easy-to-store things left in the refrigerator. As for fresh ingredients, there is a special cafeteria where you can receive them according to your contribution points.

Except for those with supernatural powers and strong people who can go out to search for supplies and kill zombies, it is not difficult for the weak in the base to find a job that suits them here. Although the contribution point is less, it is definitely not a problem to support yourself.

After finally returning to his residence, Mu Jin felt very happy. He didn't prepare dinner by himself, but according to the original owner's original memory, he went to the cafeteria with Jian Minghui in advance and directly exchanged contribution points for two hearty meals and took them back to the apartment. decided to rest.

After taking a hot bath, Jian Minghui lay on the big comfortable bed, watching the flickering lights coming from the bathroom, he always felt that the blurry shadow cast by the glass looked extraordinarily charming. This is the most relaxed time for a man since he entered the last days.

It took a while for Mu Jin to take a nice hot bath and come out comfortably. Anyway, there were no outsiders at home, so he simply wrapped a bath towel around him, threw the towel in his hand into the man's arms, and said logically to Jian Minghui, "Dry my hair for me." "Yes,

I My lord." Jian Minghui sat up with a smile on hearing this and joked, but he was only happy when he saw Mu Jin's upright look.

He gently wiped his sweetheart's sticky hair with a towel, but his eyes couldn't help but stick to his fair skin. Fingers inadvertently slid across Mu Jin's neck and the back of the ears, flicking and flicking again and again. Sure enough, after a while, Mu Jin's ears turned red.

Seeing this, Jian Minghui's eyes became darker and darker. He waited until Mu Jin's hair was almost wiped, then threw the towel aside, and immediately took Mu Jin into his arms from behind. He leaned into his sweetheart's ear and sighed softly: "Baby, let me hug you well."

Hearing this, Mu Jin turned his head to look at Jian Minghui's eyes full of love, and with flushed cheeks, he leaned over and kissed his man. At the corner of his mouth, he felt that his heart had settled down.