chapter 116

The village chief was a nice person, knowing that Yin Tianyi was leaving, seeing that he didn't even have any decent clothes, he specially prepared two new clothes for him. He even took some money and personally sent him to the car to leave his hometown.

Although the money is not much, it is also the heart of the old man. Yin Tianyi didn't refuse, but he remembered the favor. In his previous life, the village chief took good care of him, but he didn't have time to repay the favor, so he must repay it in this life.

It's just that no one knew that the night Yin Tianyi left to be him, and in the dead of night, a person sneaked in from the small courtyard of the Wang family that no one dared to approach.

With a shovel in his hand, Yin Tianyi turned over all the soil in one corner of the wall, and a well-preserved small wooden box was buried underneath. The opened box contained a lot of cash and a bag containing a small amount of gold ornaments and jade.

These are the private collections of the Wangs and his wife. They got a lot of money after being Yuan Hongshen's accomplices. They used half of the money on the surface, and buried the other part in their pawn yard and kept it. This was discovered by Yin Tianyi by accident one night when he got up at night.

He knew that there must be some valuable things in this box, and this time he arrived in the city, he didn't expect to enter Yuan's place again, it was too dangerous. But if he relied on himself from the beginning, he would struggle again.

Since the appearance of this eccentric ghost,. Now Yin Tianyi completely felt that he was really reborn, and his destiny in this life was completely different.

That being the case, he didn't want to lose this little life for nothing, and he didn't mind using the memories of his previous life to make perfect preparations. In his previous life, when he secretly left the Wang family, he didn't take this box of things because he thought that even if the Wang couple kept beating and scolding him, they would still be kind to him in nurturing him.

But it's different now, this family is the accomplices who killed their parents, and it's nothing to take the money as compensation. So he took everything in the box with peace of mind. After deliberately keeping a pile of them in the bag, and tying them to the window railing of the village chief's house, the man left the village and started his journey again.

Using this money to fill up his backpack, Yin Tianyi didn't worry at all with such a large amount of cash. Anyway, he looks poor and white, who would have thought that his backpack is full of money. What's more, the goblin beside him is not a vegetarian.

Although Mu Jin is a ghost, Yin Tianyi doesn't want to equate him with a ghost every time he thinks of him after getting in touch with him for a few days. There is no particular reason, the main reason is that this guy is too confusing, like a goblin.

If she can really appear in front of people, she is afraid that she will attract countless levels of right and wrong. So now Yin Tianyi is a little fortunate that he is the only one who can see Mu Jin.

Even if he had to call the other party master now, he could tell that they were almost grasshoppers tied to a rope. If he was really in danger, he believed that Mu Jin would not let him go. So he was still very at ease with so much money.

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi sat up straight, put his backpack aside, and stared at the scenery outside the window in a daze. As for asking him why he maintains such a very stiff sitting posture, it is mainly because there is actually someone sitting in his arms when no one else can see it.

In the past few days when the Wang family's affairs were being dealt with, he naturally had no choice but to leave the village immediately, so he had almost figured out the habits of this goblin after getting along with Mu Jin these few days.

Generally speaking, although he seems to have a difficult personality and is a bit of a ghost, he doesn't make any excessive demands on himself. However, I didn't expect the other party to be unexpectedly clingy.

Every night when he was about to fall asleep, his partner would lie on his body and use himself as a mattress. On weekdays, when he walked outside, he would just float aside, resting his upper body on his shoulders. As for sitting in the car like now, there is no doubt that the position in my arms will be occupied by the other party.

As for saying no? Yin Tianyi recalled the scene of the tragic death of the Wangs and his wife, and calmly felt that he didn't seem to have the strength to refuse.

If you just look at the charming and lovely appearance of the person in the arms, it may also remind people of a small animal that depends on its owner. But Yin Tianyi would never treat Mu Jin as a small animal, even if it was an animal, it was probably a beast that could eat people.

He didn't ask for how pleasant the other party was to him, he just hoped that the two of them could get along peacefully in the days to come.

It took two car transfers to arrive at the city where Yuan's family was located. Yin Tianyi was unfamiliar with this city, but he was familiar with it, and felt as if he had passed away. In his previous life, he had lived here for more than ten years. So naturally he would not be as at a loss as when he first arrived. The man easily found a place to stay based on the memory of his previous life.

Since he had brought money and documents with him, Yin Tianyi easily rented a relatively safe small apartment. The money in his pocket is almost enough to buy a house, but he still doesn't know what kind of changes will happen in his life, so he should keep more money in his hand.

Fortunately, now that he has the money in his hands, Yin Tianyi will not wrong himself too much, at least the environment of the rented apartment is good. After finding a place to stay, Yin Tianyi bought sacrifices and went to his parents' tomb.

Yuan Hongshen may also know that he has done a lot of immoral things, so in order to cover his ears and steal the bell, he specially repaired a good tomb for Yin Zhanpeng and his wife. I don't know if Yin Zhanpeng and his wife Quanxia Youzhi would want to raise the coffin board and shoot Yuan Hongshen, a hypocritical thing.

Yin Tianyi came to the tombstone and placed the sacrifices, then knelt down and worshiped his parents. In his previous life, he didn't know the identity of his biological parents until very late, and he also came here to worship.

It's just that Yin Tianyi was already in his thirties at that time. When he came here to worship, he was still full of resentment in his heart, and he swore in front of the tombstone that he would avenge them.

All the wishes I made in front of my parents' graves in my previous life have all come true, but I never thought that fate would make him live again as if it were a joke. Now he was standing in front of the tomb of Yin Zhanpeng and his wife again, feeling a lot of melancholy in his heart.

Looking at Mu Jin, who was floating in the air and staring at the tombstone curiously, the man suddenly felt that thanks to the other party, he was able to see the vivid appearance of his parents through the water mirror. Although the picture is a miserable experience, but at any rate, I have seen a real person.

It's just that they don't know what kind of people they are alive. If Yuan Hongshen didn't do the evil things, would the three of them have lived their lives happily and ordinaryly.

Mu Jin saw the sadness and sadness in her lover's eyes, as if she had fallen into memories, she couldn't help feeling distressed, but no amount of comfort was enough.

So he leaned in front of Yin Tianyi and snapped his fingers, and then a dark red halo appeared on the outside of the entire tombstone, which flashed twice before disappearing.

Seeing the scene in front of him, Yin Tianyi immediately frowned and looked at Mu Jin in front of him. The temperament of the person in front of him was a little uncertain, and he didn't know what the other person had just done. It's just that his parents are also buried here, and he doesn't want anyone to disturb their peace.

As if seeing the displeasure on Yin Tianyi's face, Mu Jin rolled his eyes and floated in front of him, and said leisurely: "Who do you think I am, so boring to trouble two ordinary brats?

" After getting along with Mu Jin for a few days, I also know that although the other party has some nasty tastes, he really hates troublesome things. It can be said that ordinary people can't catch his eyes. Maybe what happened just now was really because of his wrong thinking, and then he heard Mu Jin continue.

"I just added some of my breath on their tombs. After all, I have a thousand years of Taoism. I can feel that their souls are no longer here, although I don't know whether your parents have Reincarnation, but if not, with the aura I added to their corpses, if people in the underworld want to provoke them, they will always have to weigh who is covering them." After finishing speaking, Mu Jin went to the tombstone and coughed

lightly He said twice: "Elder, don't worry, Tian Yi will be handed over to me in the future, and I will take good care of him."

Mu Jin spoke very solemnly, and even folded his sleeves and bowed to the tombstone after speaking.

As Mu Jin, Yin Tianyi was very surprised that he paid homage to his parents' tombstone. After all, to put it bluntly, with Mu Jin's qualifications, his parents can only be regarded as "junior".

But then he saw the beauty next to him leaning towards his ear and whispering: "After all, I am your master, so I naturally want to save some face for you in front of the elders." After finishing speaking,

Mu Jin was still a little He snorted, and turned his head away from Yin Tianyi. Yin Tianyi blinked his eyes, not sure if it was an illusion, but he always felt that the cheeks of the person beside him seemed to be two points more flushed. Thinking of Mu Jin's words just now, the man's heart couldn't help but soften a little.

He knew that he had misunderstood the person in front of him, and he felt a little sorry. Just looking at the appearance of Mu Jin in front of him, he felt that he seemed to have discovered something interesting. Unexpectedly, the guy in front of him would play his temper like a child.

The time they spent together was very short, and Yin Tianyi had always been on the sidelines towards Mu Jin. But what Mu Jin did just now made the man feel more fond of him.

No matter what this person looks like on weekdays, but now, Yin Tianyi knew that Mu Jinming wanted to comfort himself, but he made such a bad excuse. I just feel that the person in front of me is really indescribably cute.

Seeing that Mu Jin and the others didn't lean on him, but turned around and floated out, Yin Tianyi curled his lips and followed Mu Jin decisively.

After worshiping his parents, Yin Tianyi was completely free and could start thinking about his own life. He and Mu Jin returned to the urban area, and walked around the neighborhood where he rented an apartment to get acquainted with the environment by the way.

Mu Jin followed behind Yin Tianyi curiously, looking around, finding everything new. After all, his current personality has been sealed in the mirror for hundreds of years.

Thinking back then, the original owner was still in ancient times before he entered the mirror, as you can tell from his attire. Now that he is in the modern age, he naturally finds everything interesting and fresh.

Yin Tianyi, who was on the side, dutifully served as Mu Jin's tour guide, and introduced everything around him to Mu Jin skillfully. It seems to be sure that Mu Jin is an old ghost who has never seen the world, and he is not afraid that the other party will suspect that he, a young man who has lived in a small mountain village for more than 20 years, should not be so familiar with these things in the city.

Yin Tianyi bought a lot of daily necessities on the street, and then specially configured computers and mobile phones. He doesn't plan to work hard any more. If he wants to live well, these two things are naturally necessary.

Yin Tianyi has never been a stupid person. It can be said that although he did not have the opportunity to obtain a degree in his previous life, his grades were always very good when he was in school.

If he can really go to school for further studies, he will definitely become a top student. It's a pity that he missed the college entrance examination, and after he came to the city, he ran around to make a living, and he didn't have such an opportunity at first.

Thinking about his previous life, he was not too old when he met Yuan Hongshen. But the other party didn't want him to continue studying at all. Instead, he found someone to train him and taught him some three-legged cat skills. In the name of letting him be Yuan Cheng's bodyguard, but in fact he was not given any necessary skills at all.

It was because he worked hard on his own and felt that he should repay the Yuan family, so he worked hard to learn fighting skills, which made his force value increase a lot. In the later stage, even a dozen people can hardly get close to him.

After staying with Yuan Cheng for a period of time, the other party really regarded him as a brother, and would discuss with him the secrets in the company. After watching a lot, Yin Tianyi naturally has a certain understanding of this aspect.

He hoped to be able to help Yuan Cheng, so he taught himself a lot. On weekdays, he also pays attention to the movements of other companies. It can be said that Yin Tianyi is extremely wise and has a business sense. The several successful investments Yuan Cheng made were all inseparable from Yin Tianyi's help.

He gave Yuan Cheng a lot of good advice, and his vision has always been very accurate. After Yuan Cheng listened to his words, it was so smooth in the beginning. However, because of this, it was so easy for Yin Tianyi to plot against the Yuan family later on, and the Yuan family that was directly hit was devastated for a long time.

After the two finished shopping, the man returned to the apartment where they lived with the big and small packages. The rented apartment is not big, but the furnishings inside look very warm.

Mu Jin is very satisfied with the environment here. He was anxious to pay homage to Yin Tianyi's parents before, so he put the luggage in the room and didn't look carefully. Now he has the opportunity to take a good look around.

After browsing the room enough, Mu Jin saw that there were only the two of them left, so he threw himself into his lover's arms.

Yin Tianyi was preparing to cook in the kitchen, when he saw a figure rushing towards him, he subconsciously caught Mu Jin and hugged Mu Jin into his arms. He looked at the smiling young man in his arms in surprise, and then felt a cold touch on his lips.

Yin Tianyi's eyes widened, seeing the person in his arms smiling and kissing him, he hurriedly wanted to push him away. Unexpectedly, Mu Jin clasped the back of his head and narrowed his eyes dangerously, expressing a very clear meaning: If you dare to push me away, you will die.

So Yin Tianyi was very knowledgeable about current affairs and obediently allowed himself to be relatives, and the two of them just stuck their lips together. It took a long time before Mu Jin raised his head. He said with great satisfaction: "Sure enough, I have a pure Yang physique. After absorbing this energy, I feel refreshed all over my body."

Hearing what Mu Jin said, Yin Tianyi finally understood that Mu Jin's so-called kiss just now was actually a kiss. The above is absorbing one's own yang energy. The other party's lips were slightly cold. It may be because the other party is a ghost, so there is no human body temperature.

He didn't know if the ghost had his own breath, but he could feel the slightly bitter lotus leaf fragrance from the person in front of him, which was very refreshing. And after he sucked some yang energy just now, he didn't feel any discomfort.

Counting it, this was the first time in his two lives that he was so close to someone. It's just that he didn't have the slightest resentment towards the guy in front of him who took away his first kiss. Or from another perspective, although Mu Jin's kiss just now didn't reach the level of indulging him, it really made him feel very comfortable.

The weather is still relatively hot now, and the other party's refreshing and comfortable kiss is like eating a mouthful of ice-cold shaved ice, which makes him subconsciously feel that this is a delicious experience.

After realizing that the description of this kiss in his heart turned out to be "delicious", Yin Tianyi was a little embarrassed.

It's just that when he thinks that this is just the other party's way of absorbing yang energy, the man still feels inexplicably uncomfortable. Frowning, looking at Mu Jin who was smiling in front of him, Yin Tianyi still couldn't hold back and asked, "Do you usually attract people's yang like this?"

"Huh?" Mu Jin heard Yin Tianyi He was stunned for a while at the question, and then the smile on his face deepened. He simply put his arms around the man's neck, and simply leaned on the man's body, and said coquettishly, "What, Tianyi, are you jealous?"

Without waiting for Yin Tianyi to answer, Mu Jin took care of himself Said: "Do you think that all human beings are so lucky to sign a contract with me? Our ghost cultivation method in the past only needs to absorb Yin Qi well. Most of the breath of mortals is not pure enough. Even if there is no way to absorb some occasionally, You don't need to be so close. It's

just that you have a pure Yang physique, so the breath is much purer. Otherwise, why would I have made a contract with you on purpose. You know, not just anyone can be seen by me Come on!"

Hearing Mu Jin's words, Yin Tianyi inexplicably felt that his mood was a little better. It's just that according to the other party's intention, it seems that this kind of kissing method is not necessary to absorb Yang Qi.

So he hesitated for a while and said to Mu Jin: "In other words, you can also absorb Yang Qi in other ways, and you don't even need to approach me.

" He said to the man as it should be: "Yes, but Tianyi, you are so handsome, if I take advantage of this opportunity, how can I be worthy of myself.

Speaking of which, I have practiced for thousands of years, and I have never experienced many things. The kiss just now was the first time. I didn't expect it to feel quite good. So I decided that I will use this method to absorb Yang Qi from you in the future. And I have also heard from other ghost cultivators in the past that there seems to be other ways to absorb yang energy more thoroughly. It is said that it is very comfortable, Tianyi, shall we try it? "

While talking, Mu Jin licked his lips, glanced at the tall young man in front of him, and turned his eyes decisively around the other party's

Xiasanlu. Yin Tianyi naturally did not agree, but this time he didn't think there was any Wherever I was offended, I couldn't laugh or cry. I didn't expect that the guy in front of me seemed to be completely different from what I imagined. I

saw that the guy was more confusing than a goblin, and I thought it was a full experience. Who knew, it was a Hina who has concentrated on practicing for thousands of years but has never even kissed a kiss. He is basically using himself as a test object, so maybe he should be narcissistic. Is he handsome enough to satisfy the people in front of him?

Although he is not the same as the one in front of him It feels good to be kissed by a beauty, but given their current relationship, Yin Tianyi tactfully suggested that Mu Jin use another way to absorb his yang energy. However, as soon as this proposal was made, Mu Jin was rejected. Jin resolutely objected. I

couldn't eat it at all, and I wouldn't give up even a lick? What a joke!

As for whether the other party really wants it, Mu Jin chooses to ignore it for the time being. He believes that even if his lover doesn't have any impression of him, he will have no impression of him. The other party must also be very attractive. It is no exaggeration to say that Mu Jin has already determined that she is completely based on her lover's aesthetic point.

The reason why Mu Jin is so confident is naturally that she has changed so many worlds , no matter what kind of lover he takes, it is extremely rare.

As the saying goes, water drips through stone, and Mu Jin feels that even if he can't do more extreme things now, it is still possible to be intimate and kiss twice, so he absolutely does not Will give up the opportunity to be so intimate with my lover.

What's more, when he was kissing a man just now, he was very attentively observing the man's expression. There is no way this man doesn't like his own kiss, he obviously enjoys it very much! So Mu Jin resolutely rejected Yin Tianyi's proposal, and instead took the opportunity to go up to him, taking advantage of it fiercely.

I feel that with the absorption of Yang Qi, my physical condition is getting better. Then Mu Jin obediently withdrew to the side, seeing the man beside him who was blushing but still expressionless, he knew very well the truth that being cute should be done in moderation.

When the man was having dinner at night, Mu Jin just obediently floated aside without disturbing him. It was only when Yin Tianyi was storing the money and jewelry that he caught Mu Jin's attention.

Mu Jin leaned over and saw Yin Tianyi opened the small package containing a small amount of jewelry and jade, and found two pieces of jade inside, and there was a lot of yin on them. It seemed that these jades were also old.

He stared at it with great interest for a long time, but unfortunately when he stretched out his hand to touch it, because he didn't condense into a solid body, he couldn't touch anything other than Yin Tianyi at all, which made Mu Jin couldn't help but Somewhat annoyed.

Yin Tianyi saw that Mu Jin seemed to be very interested in the jade, so he picked it up and placed it in front of him.