chapter 128 ↬ big brother, he is a good man

Although the man who came out to frame Yin Tianyi was from the same village as Yin Tianyi, he actually didn't know anything. Whether it is the truth or a false accusation, the people around will naturally be able to tell immediately.

Yuan Hongshen and others were taken away by the police, and the atmosphere of the celebration banquet was completely broken, but Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi didn't care.

Looking at Yuan Cheng who saw his father being taken away with his own eyes, Mu Jin didn't have much sympathy in his heart, he just felt embarrassed. He believes that the male protagonists of Heavenly Dao are Xiaoqiang who can't be beaten to death, and he also hopes that Yuan Cheng can keep his heart and be strong on his own.

In order to find evidence about the murder of Yin Tianyi's parents, Mu Jin did use some methods. Because in all worlds, as long as someone harms someone, it is impossible not to leave evidence. There are always clues in it, but they may be easily overlooked.

Mu Jin worked hard and finally found all the evidence. Especially before, the Wangs were also on guard against Yuan Hongshen, and in fact they always kept some cards to save their lives.

Yin Tianyi didn't know about this matter, but Mu Jin knew about it, so he found all the evidence and provided it to the police. Yin Tianyi knew that Mu Jin was still helping him in the dark, so he couldn't help but hugged his lover beside him, and said reverently: "Thank you." In

this life, to meet Mu Jin and fall in love with him, a man feels that he has no more love. Any regrets.

Yuan Hongshen was sentenced. Although there is no such criminal law as the death penalty in this country, he will spend his life in prison. Being thrown from heaven to hell step by step, Yuan Hongshen lost everything, and even his son Yuan Cheng couldn't accept that he had done such evil things.

Mu Jin sent him a spiritual imprint by the way, and from then on Yuan Hongshen would be plagued by bad luck and have constant nightmares. Every night as long as he fell asleep, he would see the people he killed standing in front of him dripping with blood, clamoring for his death, drinking his blood, and eating his flesh.

Tortured day after day by such nightmares, Yuan Hongshen finally lost his mind. He was insane every day, and in his condition, it was inevitable that he would be beaten frequently by the inmates. In the end, the whole person went completely insane and was locked up in a mental hospital.

Yuan's enterprise was already on the verge of collapse. Now that Yuan Hongshen was imprisoned, the building naturally collapsed.

All the grudges in Yin Tianyi's life were settled at this moment. Afterwards, he took Mu Jin to pay homage to his parents and told them about it. The hands of the two were tightly held together, and they could spend the rest of their lives sweetly together.

In the days that followed, Yin Tianyi's career naturally grew bigger and bigger. He hoped that the wooden brocade could become better, so he needed to have enough money to buy the yin and prosperity that only existed in the ancient tomb. In order to take care of his daughter-in-law, he is duty-bound.

After all, he has no desires or desires in his life, and his only thought is to make Mu Jin happy.

The bigger the business, the more and more people he has under his command, which naturally has an impact on the whole world. Relying on the man's ingenuity, he quickly stood at the top of the business world, and naturally he could absorb enough luck.

What's more, Mu Jin always told Yin Tianyi to do more good deeds, accumulating Yin virtue would be of great benefit to them. Yin Tianyi naturally believed in his lover's words, so while making money, he was also very keen on charity, which made his reputation even louder.

It's just that even though he already knew that Mu Jin had expressed his feelings for him, he was still a little uneasy, and always hoped that there was some way to tie the two of them together thoroughly.

Mu Jin knows that after they end this small world, no matter whether his lover is willing or unwilling, his soul will actually leave this world after death. But he still didn't stop the other party, anyway, as long as he was alive in this life, it was enough to make his lover feel happy in his heart.

So Mu Jin even reversed the contract on his own initiative, binding himself and Yin Tianyi together. Sure enough, the man treated him more tenderly, and his mood seemed happier than before.

Since Yin Tianyi started to practice after mastering spells, Mu Jin was willing to help him. So even if this is not the world of cultivation in this life, Yin Tianyi will live a very long life after a period of cultivation.

The man lived to be more than one hundred and fifty years old, which is beyond the reach of ordinary people. However, at this age, he is still at the point where his fuel is exhausted.

When Yin Tianyi was about to bid farewell to this world, he still had so much reluctance. Death is unknown, and he is worried that he may be forced to separate from Mu Jin after his death.

Before leaving, he firmly held Mu Jin's hand. The man's mouth was speechless, but his eyes were fixed on his beloved, full of nostalgia.

And Mu Jin was still as beautiful as they were when they met. He lowered his head and kissed his lover's wrinkled cheeks, then shrank into the man's arms, hugged him tightly, and said softly: "Don't worry, no matter what I will follow you wherever you go, and we will never be separated."

After saying this, Yin Tianyi closed his eyes in peace, and after his soul was released, Mu Jin also left with him. And not long after they left, a red ball of light also stumbled and chased them away as if seriously injured.

No one has noticed that in a smoky realm nine days away, there seems to be something in the void that has been paying attention to the direction in which the red light ball leaves.

Then a figure of a person appeared in the mist, that person's appearance was perfect like a celestial being, it was a kind of detached gender beauty. Just standing there, people can feel the fierce aura around him. The man looked at the direction where the red light ball disappeared, his eyes were full of interest.

Looking at this small world that has been devoured by the Dao of Heaven, he flicked his fingers casually. A new ignorant world consciousness was regenerated, and that person also disappeared in the air, so that no one could see him anymore.

On the Qingyun Mountain, there is a celestial spirit, and the sect of the Qingliu Sect can be seen from a distance. It seems very close, but in fact, mortals can't get there even in their lifetime.

Cultivators are not uncommon on this road full of aura, but being able to enter the top sect of Qingliu Sect will still become the object of everyone's envy.

It's just that not everyone in the world of comprehension is non-human, and only high-level monks will use Bigu Dan. As for those monks below foundation establishment, they still need to eat some ordinary food.

Therefore, there are still many villages and towns under Qingyun Mountain, and even those outer disciples have a lot of contact with them.

A petite boy, wearing a navy blue short jacket, with long hair standing up high, was standing in a vegetable garden. There were many beads of sweat on his forehead. While tidying up the vegetable garden in front of him, he raised his head from time to time to look at the cloud-shrouded mountain in the distance.

The boy's appearance is exquisite and fair, with a baby face and big cat pupils that are moist and cute. It's just that he always has a straight face, and that serious look is a bit inconsistent with his baby face.

A man with a hoe passed by and saw Mu Jin meticulously arranging the vegetable garden. With a gentle smile on his face, he said to him: "Xiao Jin, the melons and fruits grown in your vegetable garden are the best. It 's comparable to being born with spiritual energy.

But don't work too hard, you are young, don't wear yourself out!"

Mu Jin shook his head when he heard the words, and said seriously: "I am not young, and my benefactor said , I hope I can work hard to live a good life, so I will definitely work hard.

After a few days, I will be able to climb the vertical ladder. I must climb the vertical ladder and enter the inner door to meet the benefactor. At that time, I will personally Say thank you to him."

Several people on the side heard the young man's words, some showed gentle and kind smiles, and some had sarcasm. The vertical cloud ladder is not so easy to climb. Those of them who are lucky enough to live at the bottom of Qingyun Mountain have a chance to climb the vertical cloud ladder once in their life, but none of them can climb it.

An older woman thinks that a child like Mu Jin is simple and cute, and works hard. He glared at the coldly snorting person, but no one really uttered evil words.

This young man was dying when he was rescued by Ning Yizhou a few months ago. It is said that his hometown suffered a disaster, so he was taken to the vegetable garden under the Qingliu Sect at the foot of the mountain, so that he can help here when he is healthy. place to eat.

Many people thought that the child would not survive at first, but who knew that after a period of recuperation, he really recovered. I have always been grateful to Ning Yizhou in my heart, and I must thank him personally.

But who is Ning Yizhou? He is the number one inner sect disciple under Luo Kangde, the lord of Chuanyun Peak in Qingliu Sect, and he already has the cultivation base of Jindan at a young age.

Although he is a gold and fire double spiritual root, and his aptitude is slightly worse than that of Shan Lingen, he can definitely be regarded as young and promising. The reputation in the sect is even more resounding, how could he be able to see it with such a mortal body.

Although many people secretly thought that Mu Jin was talking nonsense, but few of them really said it out against him. After all, who can live near this fairy mountain, who doesn't have a dream of cultivating immortality.

If it is really possible to climb the vertical ladder, accept the evaluation of the Zongmen. Even if it's just a waste wood with five spiritual roots, it can be left in the outer gate, and then you can really practice skills, and you will be completely different from ordinary people once you step into the fairy gate.

Naturally, Mu Jin would not pay attention to other people's eyes on him. He still took care of the vegetable garden conscientiously, and from time to time looked in the direction of Qingyun Mountain, or the direction of Chuanyun Peak in Qingyun Mountain. He knew that his lover was there, and that they would meet again soon.

Speaking of the time when Mu Jin came to this small world, more than two months have passed. He had not seen his lover for two months, which he had never met in other worlds.

However, in such a comprehension-world, it is difficult for him to completely hide that he entered Qingliu sect without being discovered by others, so he can only wait for the opportunity step by step.

When he first came here, he woke up in a small room. The surrounding environment is simple, and we can know that the original life is very ordinary. But Mu Jin was startled by the strong aura around him.

Although this is not as good as his original world, it is obviously a world where he can practice. Especially when he went out to see the outside world and read through the plot of this world, Mu Jin also knew that what he thought was indeed correct, this place is indeed a world of self-cultivation.

The protagonist of this small world is called Mu Shaoyuan, and Mu Shaoyuan is the son of the suzerain of a small sect. There are not many people in Duankongmen, but the sect is quite famous, because there is a treasure called Xiaguang Stone in Duankongmen.

According to legend, this glow stone is the most spiritual thing. With the help of the glow stone, people can quickly improve their cultivation base. However, although Duankongmen has such a legend, very few people have seen the Sunshine Light Stone.

But Mu Shaoyuan has seen it before, and he is the son of the suzerain. However, he has always known that although this Xiaguang Stone does exist in his sect, it actually does not have the effect as rumored.

Just looking at their entire Duankong Sect, even the suzerain is only at the cultivation base of Yuanying, and one can tell that although the Xiaguang Stone has strong aura, it is not very useful. It cannot be assisted in cultivation, and sometimes the aura he releases is not as good as a top-grade spirit stone.

However, it was such an object that actually attracted the demon cultivator, causing the Duankongmen to suffer the tragedy of exterminating the family. In times of crisis, Sect Master Mu tried his best to protect his son Mu Shaoyuan from leaving.

Mu Shaoyuan fled with the Xiaguang Stone, but he accidentally fell down and swallowed the Xiaguang Stone in his stomach after being seriously injured, and then fell into a coma.

Fortunately, he was rescued by a passing Qingliu Sect monk and brought him back to the sect. After Mu Shaoyuan woke up, he found that after swallowing the Xiaguang Stone, there was an additional Xumi Realm in his body.

There are pavilions, towers and pavilions in the Sumeru Realm, and there are many geniuses, treasures and even top-grade magic weapons. This is not much different from the routine of upgrading the smooth writing in many cultivation worlds.

The subsequent plot is naturally that the protagonist started the spiritual root test after entering the sect. Mu Shaoyuan was originally a three-root cultivator, and his spiritual root was very ordinary.

However, after entering the Qingliu Sect and passing the test again this time, he found that two of his spiritual roots had been removed, and the only remaining lightning root had also become a mutated lightning root. He became a once-in-a-century cultivator Wizards.

A genius like him will naturally be valued by the sect. Naturally, he would not give up such an opportunity, and worked hard to improve his strength, and also hoped that one day he could avenge himself and his sect.

However, even after many investigations and Qingliuzong's involvement, they still haven't found out who the murderer is. It can only be found out that a group of demon cultivators attacked Duankongmen at that time, but the identities of those demon cultivators have no way of knowing.

The protagonist has a halo. He has worked hard to upgrade his cultivation and has been to various secret places, large and small. Even if he encounters a crisis, it will become an opportunity for him, so his strength continues to grow.

An accident made him discover that the spies of demon cultivators were hidden in Qingliuzong. After the spy found out that Mu Shaoyuan found himself, he wanted to catch Mu Shaoyuan. Fortunately, Mu Shaoyuan relied on the magic weapon in the Xumi Realm and tried his best to smash the demon pill of the demon cultivator who was trying to capture him.

Seeing that he was invincible, the demon cultivator made such a commotion that everyone in the Qingliu Sect drew their attention, so he could only try his best to escape from there.

However, although the demon cultivator escaped, Mu Shaoyuan learned from the contact between him and the connector that since the demon cultivator had joined forces with the demon cultivator, he wanted to deal with righteous monks like them.

Therefore, the various monks began to unite to investigate the inner ghosts among them, and indeed caught many demon cultivators hiding among them.

As a result, the relationship between demon cultivators and human monks became more and more bad. At this time, demon cultivators also began to attack righteous monks, and the war was imminent.

When the Qingliu sect and the demon cultivators were inextricably fighting each other, there were suddenly rumors everywhere that a demon cultivator had succeeded in cultivating demons with a demon body. A demon cultivator who cultivates demons is no longer a demon cultivator, and the other party brutally killed him, making him look like a monster.

It's just that at this moment, the two sides are fighting so hard that they don't have time to deal with the monster. It wasn't until Qingliuzong led the righteous way to finally suppress the demon cultivator and the demon cultivator that he discovered that the monster had the power to transform into a god and killed countless people.

In the spirit of eliminating demons and defending Dao, the Qingliu Sect and righteous monks dispatched again to encircle and suppress the monster with a demon body and cultivating demons. At this time, the protagonist Mu Shaoyuan has become one of the most powerful monks of Qingliu Sect.

When fighting with that monster, he found out that that person was the spy of Qingliu sect who had smashed the opponent's demon core and defected. The enemy was extremely jealous when they met, and the two fought together.

In order to kill this monster, Mu Shaoyuan did not hesitate to reveal that he would die with the other party. In the end, the monster was indeed killed by Mu Shaoyuan, but Mu Shaoyuan survived by relying on the Xiaguang Stone.

And not only did he not die, his Sumeru Realm absorbed the monster's cultivation and his strength increased greatly, allowing him to stand at the pinnacle of the entire continent's strength, and even soared a few years later.

In this story, the monster with a demon body and a demon that everyone shouts to beat is naturally Mu Jin's lover. But now the other party is not some monster who uses the body of a monster to cultivate demons, but Ning Yizhou, the most proud disciple of the Chuanyun Peak Master of the Qingliu Sect that everyone respects and loves.

Everyone knows that Ning Yizhou is a good person, handsome and kind, making people feel like a spring breeze after getting in touch with him. He has never been as lofty as an ordinary cultivator, and is always so approachable, with a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth, which will make people feel close unconsciously.

Ning Yizhou is the elder brother in everyone's eyes. Although his cultivation may not be the highest, he does not care about personal gains and losses, and is willing to carefully guide the juniors of his sect.

Even if he has a good genius land treasure, he is willing to share it with his brothers and sisters below his peak. For those whose cultivation base is not as good as his own, he is not stingy in pointing out. It can be said that there is almost no one in the Qingliu School who dislikes Ning Yizhou.

However, such a senior brother who is loved by everyone and whose reputation has exploded is actually a demon cultivator.

Over the years, human monks have repeatedly expanded and occupied many secret realms. Although the cultivation methods of demon cultivators and human cultivators are different, they also covet those treasures of heaven and earth.

In the long run, the demon cultivator is weak, and the demon master is unwilling to shrink back. He coveted the chassis and treasures owned by the human monks very much, and he actually agreed to the demon's proposal after weighing it up. The two parties cooperated and planned to attack the human monks together.

The Yaozun has mastered a method of refining a certain magic weapon, which allows the monster cultivator to hide his aura, making him look like an ordinary human monk to others.

So with the help of this magic weapon, he sent many people in various sects. It's just that the matter of the broken empty door before has nothing to do with the demon cultivator, it's purely the work of the demon cultivator.

The prototype of Ning Yizhou was a white tiger, which lived for hundreds of years. He has a lazy personality and has nothing to do all day long, but his strength is strong. It is also rare for demon cultivators to reach the cultivation level of Yuanying at his age.

Therefore, the Yaozun sent him to work as an undercover agent in the largest sect of Qingliuzong, hoping to use him to detect the movements of Qingliuzong.

Ning Yizhou's character is relatively lazy, he doesn't want demon cultivators and human cultivators to really conflict. In his opinion, demon cultivation is not a good thing, and if there are really more demon practitioners, the spiritual energy in this world will become scarce.

He knew that Yao Zun didn't really want to cooperate with Demon Zun, but just hoped to occupy more human territory and take the opportunity to gain more benefits. Even so, why should he be a bad guy in vain.

So on weekdays, he pretended to be a monk with the dual spiritual roots of gold and fire, and by virtue of his good at observing words and expressions, he was very successful in the entire sect, and he was not well nourished on weekdays.

He seems to be very concerned about the development of the sect and likes to order the younger generation, but in fact he is just lazy and doesn't like to practice, and he likes to be lively.

Who knows, over time, he has gained a good reputation, and after a long time, he really likes the environment on Chuanyun Peak. Especially Luo Kangde, the leader of Chuanyun Peak, treated him very well.

Gradually, he naturally developed a certain affection for Luo Kangde, and sincerely regarded Luo Kangde as his master. Although the opponent's cultivation base is not much higher than his own, he still respects him very much.

It's just a pity that he thought he still had a lot of time to be lazy, but he didn't want to be discovered that he was the secret of the demon cultivator. It stands to reason that the magic weapon he wears can perfectly conceal his identity as a demon cultivator, but when he was delivering the news, he was discovered by the protagonist Mu Shaoyuan.

With the cover of the Sumeru Realm on his body, Mu Shaoyuan can well hide his aura. So at that time he found out that Ning Yizhou's behavior was a little weird, so he deliberately hid his breath and followed Ning Yizhou.

Ning Yizhou has always been vigilant, although Mu Shaoyuan is very careful, he still quickly found the other party, and wanted to catch the male lead to prevent his identity from being exposed. It's just that when the two of them were chasing, he didn't expect Mu Shaoyuan to have a second move.

Mu Shaoyuan injured Ning Yizhou with the help of his magic weapon in the Xumi Realm, and even cracked the demon core in his body. The strength of Ning Yizhou, whose demon core was damaged, was greatly reduced, and the noise of their fight was too loud, which had already attracted the attention of other people in Qingliu Sect, and he had no choice but to escape there.

Who knew that in the process of escaping, he would encounter a demon cultivator with a Nascent Soul cultivation base. Seeing that Ning Yizhou's aura was good and he was seriously injured, the demon cultivator naturally wouldn't let him go with good intentions.