chapter 193

However, in the next second, the giant dragon took back all the coercion on his body, and looked at him very peacefully. This could be called a friendly gesture, which made Norris stunned.

So he still tried his best to suppress his heart that was beating wildly when facing the absolute strong, coughed lightly at the dragon, and said: "My lord, please let my sister go!" I

have to say Facing her lover face to face like this made Mu Jin feel very good. It's a pity that once the man opposite opened his mouth, his good mood couldn't be maintained.

What does it mean to let go of his sister?

I'm not interested in your sister at all, okay? I obviously have plans for you!

However, no matter how much Mu Jin complained, he couldn't just say that to Norris directly.

On the contrary, Mu Jin deliberately opened his mouth and snorted coldly at the man: "Why?"

"Give me a reason to let your sister go? As far as I know, there are songs outside, saying that Princess Bernice is a princess in the human kingdom." The most honorable, pure, and kind person. So do you think there is anyone else who meets my requirements besides her?"

Norris did not expect that the giant dragon on the opposite side would let him tell the reason for letting Bernice go. The hall is full of treasures, and he doesn't know what better things he can come up with.

What the giant dragon on the opposite side said was indeed correct, and the songs outside were indeed sung like this. His own mother passed away very early, so the princess is naturally the most honorable woman in the kingdom.

If the dragon wants to marry a wife, even if it is not a princess, it can be someone else, but who would be willing to marry a dragon? Norris, who has kind thoughts in his heart, has no way to push this matter to others. So when he faced Mu Jin's question, he found it difficult for a while.

Mu Jin looked at her family's difficult look, and secretly laughed. He just used magic to change his voice, making it extra thick and oppressive.

But for Mu Jin, seeing Norris change his face is enough. So soon he continued: "You can tell your reasons."

When he spoke again, Mu Jin's voice suddenly became clear and sweet, making Norris couldn't stop looking up at the dragon in front of him.

Thus, he saw the giant dragon in front of him slowly transform into a delicate and lovely young man in a gorgeous white robe in a silver light.

The boy looked no more than seventeen or eighteen years old, and his long silver hair was particularly elegant. The silver-white eyelashes set off the emerald green eyes, which even made him suspect that he had seen an elf.

It was still the dots of scales that appeared behind the boy's ears, indicating that the identity of the person opposite was not a human being, but a giant dragon.

So is this what the dragon looks like in human form?

Norris suddenly felt that the young man on the opposite side had completely surpassed his imagination. It wasn't that the Lord of the Abyss was already tens of thousands of years old, why he looked younger than himself after turning into a human form.

And his cute facial features, big cat pupils, small nose and upturned lips on both sides all attract my attention.

So the dragon is so beautiful?

Norris is only a young man so far, and naturally all the thoughts in his heart are reflected on his face. He stared blankly at Mu Jin in front of him, only feeling that his throat was so thirsty that he couldn't even utter the words that he managed to organize just now.

Seeing Norris' silly look, Mu Jin couldn't help showing a smile. And when Norris saw the sweet dimples on Mu Jin's cheeks after he smiled, he felt his heart was hit hard.

And I'm already like this, the person on the other side still refuses to restrain my charm, and asks me with a smile, "Why don't you talk?"

"I, I..." For

a moment, the man seemed to have lost his ability to speak ability. In his eyes and in his heart, there is only the poor smile of the person in front of him.

He suddenly thought of an ancient story that said that dragons can indeed take human form, but usually they don't do this because they look down on weak humans.

But why did the giant dragon in front of him turn into a human form in front of him? Could it be that he was a little special to him?

Norris knew that his thoughts at the moment should be impossible, but his thoughts still couldn't stop heading straight for this road.

Norris is even a little jealous of his sister now, such a person is simply perfect and couldn't be more perfect. So what if he is a giant dragon, Bernice even came to her crying and complained that she didn't want to marry him

. How could anyone want to refuse his marriage? It would be great if he married him!

At this point, Norris was shocked. After realizing the thoughts in his heart, his whole face was flushed.

What are you thinking about? He was actually fantasizing about being with the person opposite him.

Not to mention that this person is looking for his own sister, even though the boy opposite looks soft and cute, but hasn't he seen his prototype just now? That is a majestic and terrifying dragon, what is he thinking!

Norris kept warning himself in his heart, but his eyes still drifted towards Mu Jin uncontrollably.

This person is really good-looking, with good-looking eyes, good-looking nose, good-looking dimples, and a good-looking mouth, and everything looks in line with his own wishes.

Oh my god, even the voice is so good!

Norris felt completely lost.

As soon as Mu Jin saw the way the man across from him looked at him, he knew that his family must have fallen in love with him at first sight again. But looking at the face of the other party has changed a few times, I'm afraid that this guy's mind is so messed up now that he doesn't know what to do.

Mu Jin felt funny in his heart, but more because he saw the joy of his lover. He suddenly had a feeling that he and his man had a heart-to-heart connection, otherwise, how could he have just arrived in this small world, and the other party took the initiative to send him to the door.

So he simply walked up to Norris, smiled at him and said, "I promise you, I won't marry the princess."

Norris couldn't believe what he heard, because the dragon was still asking himself to say The reason for letting the princess go, why did he change his mind in an instant.

So the dragon man is also very good, not as vicious as he imagined. I just begged him, said a few words casually, and the other party promised that he would not force his sister to marry him again.

But who knows that before Norris was happy for a while, Mu Jin continued: "I agreed, because I found a better partner than the princess. I will send a message to the king. The marriage contract remains the same, but the partner has to be changed. Just change it to their prince."

Hearing Mu Jin's words, Norris' eyes widened in shock, and some couldn't believe that the person on the other side would say that suddenly. But why is my heart filled with uncontrollable joy?

Mu Jin couldn't let him think too much, so he stretched out his hand and pinched Norris's chin, let him lower his head and put a kiss on his lips, and said softly: "I have left my body on your body now. You can't escape."

Seeing the man's stiff face, Mu Jin leaned into his ear and said ambiguously: "My name is Mu Jin, don't forget, only my partner can know this .Now

that I've told you, you can't go back on your word. Wait for me obediently, and don't like others. You must know that you belong to me, and I belong to you alone." The strong and possessive words made Norris

feel Blush and heartbeat. Although the kiss just now was just scratching the surface, it was his first kiss.

Norris only felt that his scalp was numb, and a turbulent emotion was almost overflowing in his chest. But then he suddenly found that magical bubbles appeared around him again, enveloping him, and then he lost consciousness when his eyes went dark.

After Norris woke up again, he found that he was lying on a big soft bed in his bedroom. Everything that happened in his impression seemed to be just in a dream. The appearance of the boy in his mind seemed to be engraved in his heart, which could not be erased at all.

Norris was feeling lost when the bedroom door opened. His bodyguard, Owen, looked at him excitedly and said, "Your Highness, you are finally back! If you don't come back to the king, we won't be able to hide it. You have been missing for two whole days!"

"What?" Norris asked. Hearing Owen's words, he couldn't help being stunned, it has been two days! So it's possible that what he remembered was not a dream.

But he should be in the great hall deep in the abyss, why did he suddenly return to his bedroom?

Rubbing the swollen forehead, Norris told Owen: "Thank you, you go out first, I'll get up in a while."

Owen was not in a hurry when he saw Norris finally came back, and listened to the other party. ordered and went out. As soon as Owen left the room, Norris quickly got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom to check his condition.

He found that his mental state was actually very good, and all the injuries he had suffered in the forest before had disappeared. I didn't feel any pain at all, and I completely recovered.

Thinking that it was getting late, although Norris hadn't figured it out yet, he still decided to go out with his changed clothes. Who knew that after he took off the robe on his body, he found a silver dragon-shaped emblem on his shoulder.

With such an emblem, it means that what he experienced before was not a dream at all, it was the giant dragon who sent him back, and he also healed his wounds.

Is he worried that his family will look for him and cause panic when they find out that he is not there? Really considerate!

Norris himself didn't realize that he was already speculating on Mu Jin with the greatest kindness. And as soon as he wanted the other party to tell him his name, Norris couldn't help being a little excited.

You must know that the giant dragon has been rumored in the world for tens of thousands of years, but no one has ever known his name. But now, the giant dragon actually told him his name, and told himself that it was something only a partner could know.

The touch of that shallow kiss seemed to be still on the lips, and Norris could only feel his heartbeat blushing, and even covered his cheeks in embarrassment.

Is this sweet and sour taste what people call love?

But immediately, the prince lost again. The other party is the dragon, the evil dragon of the people. He first wanted to marry his sister by force, and now he wants to marry himself by force.

No, maybe this is not coercion, the joy in my heart can't deceive people at all.

But others kept saying that the dragon was evil, and Norris didn't know how to judge, so he simply stopped thinking about it, put on his clothes and went outside the gate.

Owen outside the door had been waiting for a long time, and he was very happy to see Norris come out. Although Owen is Norris' bodyguard in name, his father is actually a famous great knight, and now Owen is only temporarily following Norris as a bodyguard.

The king has only one son, and if there is no accident in the future, the throne will be passed on to Norris, so the people around the prince will naturally become his right-hand man.

Norris and Owen grew up together, and their swordsmanship training is the same teacher, the relationship is like brothers. It's even deeper than the relationship between Norris and Bernice. After all, in Owen's view, the so-called princess would only find them every time she got into trouble.

It's a pity that Norris has not been detected as a magical talent for so many years, which makes his combat effectiveness extremely weak. Naturally, it is impossible to compare with the attacks with magical bonuses issued by those with magical talents.

Fortunately, Owen has awakened the powerful fire magic, which can protect Norris very well.

When Norris said that he wanted to go to the abyss deep in the forest to intercede with the dragon for the princess, Owen was very opposed. However, he didn't keep an eye on Norris, and let the other party go secretly.

When he found out, Norris didn't know how long he had been gone. The forest was so vast that Owen didn't know which direction to look for him.

There is no other way but to stay here temporarily to cover up for Norris. It's just that he didn't expect that the other party would go away for two days as soon as he left. Fortunately, His Highness has returned now. Owen breathed a sigh of relief. Before that, he thought about reporting this matter to the king.

Norris and Owen were walking and talking in the corridor when they saw Bernice walking towards them.

Bernice's eyes flashed when she saw Norris, and she ran to him immediately, and said happily, "Brother, it's great that you're fine! I was always worried that you would run away after crying to you." The abyss went to ask the dragon, but fortunately you didn't go.

I have been looking for you for the past two days but I couldn't find you. I thought you really ran to the abyss. If you really did something for me, I will never Forgive me!"

Hearing what his sister said, Norris tried hard to smile at her, but felt very embarrassed in his heart. Thinking that he has actually been to the abyss, and the dragon also said that he would change the partner of the marriage contract, it made him feel very uncomfortable.

He didn't know how to tell his sister, or should he explain that the giant dragon wasn't vicious and scary at all, and it was very exciting.

But for some reason, as soon as the words were about to come out, Norris stopped suddenly. He didn't want to share his adventure with others, he always felt that the meeting between him and Mu Jin yesterday was like a little secret between the two of them, and he didn't want to share it with others.

So the man could only deal with Bernice absently, and then left with Owen.

What Norris didn't know was that the smile on Bernice's face immediately collapsed after he left. The innocent expression had completely disappeared, replaced by a face full of anger and resentment.

Obviously, I had already cried to him the day before yesterday, and Norris also promised that he would go to the dragon to intercede. But this time he didn't go. This guy who is greedy for life and afraid of death is not as timid as a mouse at the critical moment, and he doesn't dare to ask the dragon for himself.

Bernice cursed in her heart: You idiot, this time you won't be fooled!

You must know that since childhood, every time I use words to guide the other party, her idiot brother will do what he says and do it for himself. Do things and help yourself take the blame.

Otherwise, how could Norris' reputation be so bad. He still doesn't know that many of the non-existent things that are rumored outside are all written by Bernice.

Thinking that things didn't go as planned, Bernice gritted her teeth angrily. But in fact, she was not worried about what the dragon would do to her, because Gardner had already told herself that he had a way to deal with the dragon.

Although it may be difficult, it will definitely not let the dragon get what it wants. So even if Norris doesn't go to the dragon, he should be fine.

But even so, Bernice was still not satisfied. Because if Norris didn't go, and didn't annoy the dragon, then nothing would happen to him. If nothing happened to Norris, he would still be the first heir to the kingdom, so wouldn't he never be the queen.

This damn fool, why didn't he go to the dragon. If he went to find the dragon and annoyed the other party and was killed by the dragon, there would be no such troubles!

Bernice's pure and beautiful face was full of resentment, she stared at the direction Norris left, and snorted coldly With a sound, he turned and left.

On the other side, Norris had already come to the restaurant to eat, but not long after he finished eating, the sound of horns sounded in the kingdom. Then the servants came to report that the dragon sent the news by magic, so that everyone gathered in the square, and he had something important to inform.

After Norris received the news, his heart moved, and without thinking, he and Owen went to the square where people gathered.

The square in the central city is very bustling, and all important large-scale gatherings are held there. Although as a royal family, they can't often walk outside like ordinary people, but since the news was delivered by the dragon, naturally, including the king, they all went to the square together.

On the way, Norris also saw his sister who was frowning, but he could also understand that, in Bernice's heart, she must still think that this message was sent to him by the dragon.

But what exactly is this message trying to convey? Norris wasn't sure either.

Although in his memory before, the dragon said that he would send a letter back to the kingdom, telling them to replace the marriage partner. But even after seeing the dragon-shaped emblem on the shoulder, he still felt that everything happened in a dream.

When everyone gathered on the square, they found a dazzling silver ball of light floating in the center of the square. From the center of the silver ball of light, people can faintly see an emblem with a giant dragon pattern.

The thick voice of the dragon came from the ball of light, and Norris suddenly remembered that this was the voice of the dragon speaking when he first heard it in the palace of the abyss. Thick and coercive, it sounds extraordinarily majestic.

But the man felt in his heart that this should not be the real voice of the dragon, and Mu Jin's real reason should be the crisp and melodious tone that the other party made when he took human form later. Although the current timbre is also very good, but he thinks that melodious voice line is more in line with the cute appearance of the other party.

Then everyone heard that the dragon was actually telling them by magic that he was going to change the partner of the marriage contract. Instead of marrying Princess Bernice, he wanted to replace this object with Prince Norris.

The words passed by the dragon shocked everyone, because in the whole kingdom, everyone knew that the princess was the most noble, elegant, beautiful and kind woman in the whole kingdom.

But then, they heard the dragon continue: "I will choose Norris, the human prince, as my future partner. My partner must be the most noble, pure, and kind person in the world. I have made a request to your human kingdom before.

But you have deceived me. I now know that the only person in this country who meets this requirement is Norris. Not only that, but he is also brave and loyal. In a few days I

will I will send my envoys here, I hope you will treat my fiancé well, and don't let him make any mistakes before that. If I can't get Norris as I wish, the entire human kingdom will bear my wrath! "

After Mu Jin finished speaking, the ball of light hanging above the square burst out a stream of hot flames, and then disappeared. The heat looked terrifying, but the knight did no harm. But everyone knew that it was a warning from the giant dragon.

After a long time, the people around couldn't come back to their senses.

Are there so many compliments to describe their prince?

In their hearts, Prince Norris is an impulsive and reckless man with low moral character. And he's just a good-for-nothing with no magical talent, why did the dragon choose such a person?

The people below couldn't help whispering, but soon they didn't know who said: "There is no direct relationship between lack of magic talent and a person's moral character, and, have you really seen the prince do bad things?"

This sentence caused people to fall into silence for a moment.

All of them thought at the same time, is their prince really as bad as they said? It seems that there is really no such thing, but they are all rumors, and they have never seen those rumors.

You know, it was the giant dragon who said these words. The giant dragon has lived for tens of thousands of years. Although he has been sleeping, he still has incomparable majesty in people's hearts.

No one can deceive the dragon, so since the dragon described the prince in this way, the prince must really be such a noble person.