chapter 4

I'm afraid that I still have to wait for a few days, and help Mo Zhen pull out the blood gu after the other party reaches adulthood.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin clenched her fists fiercely, and her hatred for Concubine Ling increased a bit.

The killing intent in his eyes was undisguised, how dare the other party hurt his important person like this.

It seems that this woman cannot be kept.

The system has been bound to Mu Jin, so he can naturally feel the killing intent in his heart.

003 knows that even if Mu Jin is suppressed by the rules of the world, he cannot fully use his original power.

But it is still easy to kill a woman.

He hurriedly reminded Mu Jin: "Host, you can't kill people at will in the small world!" "You know

, in addition to changing the fate of the target, we also need to accumulate merit."

Before the world, his master Mu Qing had already told him.

He knew that Mu Jin was determined to follow Qiong Qi's soul into these worlds.

But Mu Jin can protect the opponent for a while, but Mu Qing can't bear the heart that his apprentice will always be reincarnated in these small worlds, unable to escape.

So the most important thing is to bring out Qiongqi's soul.

Therefore, Mu Jin not only wants to let Qiongqi's soul have good results in every life, but also accumulates merit for him.

Because Qiongqi had been trapped here for a long time before, his soul must have suffered damage.

If you want to repair the other party's soul, you must help the other party become a person with great luck, and use this luck to repair his soul.

And accumulating merit can strengthen the strength of the two in the small world.

With the accumulation of one world after another, one day, Mu Jin will be able to help Qiongqi's soul break through the barriers of the planes and return to the present world.

Therefore, no matter whether Mu Jin is willing or not, he has to support Mo Jin to sit on this supreme position in this world.

And let him become a famous emperor through the ages, benefit the people, and become a good emperor passed on by word of mouth.

Seeing 003's nervous appearance, Mu Jin still nodded.

But soon he came up with a new idea, and smiled lightly at 003, "Don't worry, accumulating merit is inevitable, but I can't let Mo Yan be squashed and rounded like this.

" How can it be so serious to kill a villain with a handle?"

"But you are right, a cultivator emphasizes cause and effect. For the sake of peace, I will not do it myself."

003 noticed that although Mu Jin had a smile on his face, the eyes in his eyes But it was full of haze, and he wisely chose to keep his mouth shut.

It is said that it is not to do it yourself, but in other words, it is not to borrow a knife to kill someone.

But this matter involves the goal, the host naturally knows how to measure it, and there is no need to say anything more.

Anyway, for a host like Lingfei who took the initiative to come up to kill her, if the host let her go easily, 003 would feel strange.

These days, Mu Jin sees everything that Mo Zhen encounters through the monitoring of the system.

It's almost the limit of patience.

It's just because his power was suppressed after he entered the small world.

Using the original power will risk being rejected by the world consciousness, so you have to follow the rules.

Otherwise, Mu Jin would have already teleported over to help his children vent their anger.

The indifference and shock he suffered as a child became the shadow of Mo Zhen's life.

Let him not trust anyone when he grows up, and his personality is extreme and dark.

Especially after seeing his mother personally bewitching his father, he didn't believe in the so-called love.

Even if he later inherited the great rule and possessed the supreme power, the harem was still empty, and he became a veritable loner.

Fortunately, it's not too late for me to come, Mo Zhen is still young, and there is still room for redemption.

Mu Jin believed that with himself around, he would be able to take good care of Mo Jing and prevent this little tree from growing crooked.

But thinking about the situation I just traveled over, this system doesn't seem to be so reliable.

She actually let herself travel to such a remote village.

Not to mention entering the palace, even the capital city is not at all involved.

It was also possessed by a teenager who had just starved to death, lost his parents and was bullied by his relatives.

If the system knew that Mu Jin was complaining about himself like this, it would definitely yell aggrieved.

Originally, I was just a system in a small world within a spiritual weapon, but suddenly entering this myriad of worlds, I had to adapt anyway.

But fortunately, just after Mu Jin finished taking care of the original owner's affairs, he was approached by Master Chongming.

Thinking of how much effort he had spent to help the original owner punish those who had treated him harshly, instead, he was called unfilial and ominous by those foolish people.

When meeting Daoist Chongming, Mu Jin was really surprised that there would be cultivators in such an ordinary plane.

Although the other party only knew some kung fu outside the sect, he also saw that his soul was no longer the original owner, and he called himself the Shangxian.

For real Chongming, Mu Jin has a good sense.

Since the other party took the initiative to help me, then I will definitely not be stingy.

At that time, give him some methods that can be practiced.

Although Chongming Daoist's aptitude is not enough to become an immortal, there is still no problem in prolonging his lifespan for hundreds of years.

While thinking in his heart, Mu Jin leisurely returned to the gate of the palace.

Sure enough, he saw the Daoist Chongming who was looking around, and the palace servant who was sweating and didn't know what to do.

Fortunately, Daoist Chongming also knew that if Mu Jin wanted to leave, no one would stop him, so he didn't blame the palace man.

But even so, the father-in-law still looked quite worried.

Mu Jin secretly said sorry in his heart, then walked over with a smile.

He patted the palace man on the shoulder, and said to Chongming Daoist at the side: "Master, you have come out." "You

didn't blame this father-in-law, did he, he took good care of me. I was the one who sneaked away for fun. Yes, it's none of this father-in-law's business!"

The Master Chongming nodded upon hearing this, and said in a pretentious way: "As a teacher, I know it, so please trouble this father-in-law."

After finishing speaking, the national teacher climbed up with Mu Jin. He got out of the bullock cart pulled by Lao Huang and left the palace.

On the way back, Master Chongming looked at Mu Jin who was sitting in the car staring at him smiling, and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He tentatively asked: "I wonder what is the important thing for Shangxian to enter the palace this time, is there anything I can use for the boy?"

Mu Jin smiled sweeter when he heard the other party's words. Nodding to the national teacher, he said: "Master really knows everything." "

Today I met a very interesting child in the palace, named Mo Jing. He will definitely inherit the Xiling line in the future." "You mean the

third prince Mo Jing ?" The Master Chongming immediately revealed a look of surprise when he heard the words.

Frowning tightly, he said: "But before I made a divination for the third prince when he was born. This prince is born with a bad star! Could it be that the old man is not good enough, so he made a mistake?" Thinking of this, Chongming Daoist was horrified

.

Whenever the prince and princess were born, Emperor Wen would invite him to divination for the royal heirs.

He was also surprised for a long time when the divination revealed that the third prince was born from an evil star.

It's just that Daoist Chongming knew that the third prince's biological mother was originally of low status, and if an evil star came into the world, I'm afraid this life would be even more difficult.

Thinking of Mo Zhen's young age, he couldn't bear to suffer more because of this.

Thinking of the identity of the other party's biological mother, it is impossible for the third prince to inherit the throne, so Master Chongming quietly concealed the matter, and only opened an altar to pray for him in secret.

Unexpectedly, today, I actually heard Shangxian say that the third prince will become the future king of Xiling.

Could it be that I made a big mistake in my previous divination and delayed the other party.

Seeing Master Chongming's expression, Mu Jin guessed what he was thinking.

I was grateful for the sympathy shown by the national teacher to Mo Yan before, so I explained with a smile: "Master did not make a wrong divination."

"However, so what if an evil star came to the world?

" It is said that man will prevail over heaven. Although a cultivator obeys the will of heaven, he can also go against the sky when necessary!"

Master Chongming trembled when he heard this sentence, thinking of the shackles of the thunder calamity in the rumors, it is not just to constantly break through himself.

Every thunder disaster is not a change of fate against the sky.

Immediately excitedly gave a big gift to Mu Jin, and said gratefully: "The boy has been taught!"

Satisfied with the transparency of Chongming Master, Mu Jin leaned over and tapped lightly on the forehead of Chongming Master.

A green light spot condensed on his fingertips, and disappeared between the opponent's eyebrows.

Immediately, a set of exercises for cultivation appeared in Chongming Daoist's sea of ​​consciousness.

After receiving such instructions, Immortal Chongming immediately wanted to bow down to Mu Jin excitedly, but was stopped by the other party.

Mu Jin waved his hand casually, and said with a light smile, "This is the opportunity you deserve."

"It's just that I don't think the Taifu who taught the third prince is paying attention." "

It seems that in this regard, I still have to trouble you, old man."

"However, you don't want me to say that Mo Zhen will inherit the great unification. Mention it to anyone, don't draw their attention, just teach him well."

Chongming Daoist hurriedly nodded in agreement after hearing this, although he didn't understand why he couldn't tell others that Mo Jing would be the emperor's fate in the future, but Shang When Xiandu spoke, he would naturally follow suit.

Even more puzzled than Master Chongming was the system in the Sea of ​​Consciousness.

Originally, with such a powerful younger brother Chongming Daoist, it was a matter of minutes to support the goal.

003 really didn't understand why the host didn't immediately ask the national teacher to act on his behalf.

"I came here to overcome all difficulties for him."

"Even if it is very likely that there will be no result between us in the end, but you let him go out without doing anything, how can you make me willing!

" Talking to himself will be heard by the host.

Hearing the other party's answer, associating with Mo Zhen's current age, 003 couldn't help showing a dumbfounded expression.

Seeing 003 being so stupid, Mu Jin smiled and shook his head.

Immediately, his eyes became extremely firm, and he said softly, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to the child. I will wait for him to grow up.

" to be the light in his life."