chapter 181

Mu Jin showed a gentle smile to Wu Po, took the leaf with the barbecue in his hand, and ate it in small bites.

What I think in my heart is that the food in the primitive society is still very monotonous. I always feel that improving my life is imminent. At least I really want to drink soup in the morning. He can't control other people, but he still likes to live a good life with his lover.

It's just that he doesn't know if his man will go hunting today, Mu Jin is still full of curiosity about this world. I always feel that the vegetation in this world seems to be extraordinarily lush. Maybe there are many delicious plants waiting to be picked in the wild.

Who knew that just after they finished their breakfast, the patriarch of the Pingshan tribe came over. The one who came with the patriarch of the Pingshan tribe was Wu Yan, a member of the hunting team who was in charge of patrolling the gate yesterday.

He had already informed the patriarch that Upper seemed to have brought a woman back to the tribe last night, and he planned to come here last night.

Who knew that when they were talking about this, they met Wuhe who brought back herbs from the priest. Wuhe immediately denied Wuyan's words and told the patriarch that Wu Po brought back a man.

Since it's a man, it doesn't matter so much. It was late at that time, and there were ominous rumors about Wupper, and everyone was avoiding spending time with him. The patriarch also felt that it was too late and troublesome, so he simply delayed coming here with Wuyan until today.

It was also the first time that Mu Jin saw the patriarch of the Pingshan tribe. He was a middle-aged man who looked very strong. The expression on his face was very serious, and he still had the majesty of being a patriarch.

Mu Jin didn't have any ill feeling towards the patriarch of the Pingshan tribe, he was fairly fair. At the beginning, many people said that Upper was inauspicious, when Wupper was about to be killed or discarded. The patriarch did not allow them to do so, but just took Upper to the collective cave and handed it over to the people there.

Although such an approach is equivalent to letting him fend for himself for a child, it is much better than killing him directly or throwing him out of the tribe. If it weren't for this, Upper wouldn't be alive today.

However, the thin, tall young man with a scar on his chin next to the patriarch looked at Upper with less kindness.

After Wu Yan came with the patriarch, after seeing Mu Jin, he also confirmed what Wu He said yesterday. Although the person in front of him is small in stature, his skin is fair and delicate, and his appearance is also beautiful and tight. But it was clearly a man, not a woman.

Such fair-skinned and good-looking men are rare, and the patriarch couldn't help but look at Mu Jin more before asking Wu Po: "Wu Po, who is this man?"

"He is my partner. rescued him in the forest. He was alone, so he is mine now," Upper replied.

"You don't have a tribe?" Although the patriarch heard Upper's answer, he still asked Mu Jin.

Mu Jin nodded kindly, although what his man just said was a bit too strong, but Mu Jin's standards for his own men are always different from those of others.

No matter what his lover does, Mu Jin will use an 800-meter-thick filter to see it.

Now I just want to boast: My man is right, I don't belong to him! Please say more about swearing sovereignty like this! But no matter what

Mu Jin thinks in his heart, there is no superfluous expression on his face . Just looking at it alone makes people think that this person is very supple, combined with his petite figure, it naturally gives people the illusion of being soft and deceitful.

Obviously, both the patriarch of the Pingshan tribe and Wuyan thought so, but the patriarch didn't think there was any problem with Mu Jin's choice.

Mu Jin doesn't look like he can hunt independently, so he naturally wants to find a strong partner. And apparently Wupper fits the definition of a strong companion on the surface.

But Wu Yan at the side felt dissatisfied after seeing Mu Jin's face clearly, and snorted coldly at Wu Po: "Why do you say he is your partner? Even if he was rescued by you, there is no such thing Rules.

If you let him join the tribe, he will be a member of the Pingshan tribe, and you can return your favor with prey."

There are few women in the tribe, and there are many men in company. There are many good hunters who are willing to keep such a good-looking man at home. It doesn't matter even if the strength is inferior, why is such a good-looking person occupied by Wu Po.

Thinking of this, Wu Yan naturally refuted Wu Po's words. Wu Yan has always been hostile to Wu Po, otherwise he would not immediately go to the patriarch to file a complaint after suspecting Wu Po of bringing back a woman.

Wu Yan and Wu Po are both Wu Chan's sons.

After Wu Po's father died, Wu Chan also believed that Wu Po was an ominous person, so she abandoned him. There are few women in the tribe, and Wuchan is good-looking, so she soon found a new partner and gave birth to Wuyan.

But even though Wu Chan abandoned Wu Pu, she was still Wu Pu's mother. Wu Yan felt that his half-brother turned out to be an ominous person, which made him feel very ashamed.

That's why Wu Yan couldn't understand Wu Po since he was a child, and always wanted to make trouble with him. When he was young, Wu Yan always liked to form gangs and lead people to bully Wu Po.

It's just that Wupper has never been a submissive one, so he naturally wouldn't let others bully him willingly. So when Wu Yan bullied Wu Po, he fought hard every time. Even as he got older, Upper's combat effectiveness became stronger and stronger.

Even if Wu Yan brought his companions with him, there was nothing he could do to Wu Po. Even the scar on his chin is from the fight with Wupper.

Once Wu Po was cornered by Wu Yan, so he pressed him to the ground and beat him hard. At that time, Wu Yan thought he would be beaten to death by Wu Po. He lay on the bed for half a month and didn't get up, even leaving obvious scars on his face.

Because of this, Wuyan hated Wupper even more in his heart, but after that he also knew that he was not Wupper's opponent. I am afraid of Wupper in my heart, and I will not take the initiative to come to the door to provoke Wupper to do it, but once we meet, verbal sarcasm is still indispensable.

The patriarch also knew the grievances between the two of them, but this time he didn't come to Wu Po to conflict with others, so he turned his head and gave Wu Yan a look, telling him to restrain himself.

Turning his head to Mu Jin, he said, "You can join our tribe. If you have the ability to support yourself, you can also temporarily stop looking for a partner and move to live in a collective cave."

Hearing what the patriarch said, Upper immediately stood up Next to Mu Jin, he hugged Mu Jin's shoulders and locked him tightly in his arms. He glared at the patriarch and said, "He's mine!"

Seeing this, the patriarch wanted to say something, but Mu Jin patted him comfortingly. He patted Wu Po's arm, smiled at the patriarch and replied: "I am with Wu Po voluntarily."

Mu Jin said so, but now the patriarch did not say anything against it. But even if Mu Jin wants to be with Wu Po, he can be considered as joining their Pingshan tribe, and everyone in the tribe must make contributions to the tribe.

Like Wupper, although he was said to be ominous, he was not allowed to join the hunting team. But every once in a while, Upper still has to surrender a certain amount of prey to the tribe.

As for Mu Jin, the patriarch glanced at Mu Jin's thin and small body, and felt that it seemed unreliable to let the other party join the hunting team, so he turned to Mu Jin and said: "You can also be with Wu Po if you want to." , but even so, you have to join the collection team and work with everyone."

"He doesn't need to go." Upper said suddenly.

The patriarch frowned when he heard the words, and just about to say something, Wupper continued: "I will hand in more prey, and I will make up the part he should have paid, so he doesn't need to go to the collection team. "The

patriarch nodded and agreed when he heard Upper say so. After all, if Wu Po was willing to raise this person and hand him over to the tribe as prey, he would have no reason to stop him, so he turned around and left here with Wu Yan.

It's just that Wu Yan gave Wu Po an indignant look before leaving, as if he was very disgusted with him.

Mu Jin sensed Wu Yan's malice towards Wu Po, and could imagine that his man's situation in the tribe was not good. It's just that relying on his strong force value, Upper still takes care of himself very well.

But thinking of his man's objection to joining the collection team just now, Mu Jin asked with some doubts: "Wu Po, why didn't you let me join the collection team in the tribe just now?

" What's more, not to mention that he is quite interested in those plants in the wild, and wants to look around, maybe he can find something delicious to come back.

Who knew Wu Po looked Mu Jin in the eyes when he heard the words, and said firmly to him: "You don't need to do anything, you don't need to hunt, you don't need to gather, I can raise you well by myself. "

Hearing the words of his man's domineering president, Mu Jin inexplicably wanted to laugh, but more of it was heart-warming.

Mu Jin felt sweet when she thought that her lover was willing to give her an extra share of the prey for herself and did not want her to work hard in the collection team.

He immediately hugged the arm of the man beside him, looked at Wupper with bright eyes and said to the man: "Wupper, why are you so good. I'm so lucky to find such a great partner!"

After speaking, Mu Jin hugged the man's neck, tiptoed and kissed him hard on the cheek.

Because the person he liked offered a kiss, the man was stunned for a while. But he soon became excited again, feeling more and more that his decision just now was simply too correct.

Sure enough, his little partner is so delicate, so he should pamper him well. Did you see that I just didn't let him work in the collection team, so Mu Jin was so happy.

When Mu Jin was happy, Wu Po was also happy.

Thinking of Mu Jin's kiss just now, the man's heart became even hotter. He grabbed Mu Jin into his arms and kissed him all over his head and face.

Inadvertently, when Wu Po touched Mu Jin's soft lips, he felt his body tremble and kissed Mu Jin's lips non-stop. Wupper felt that his little friend's mouth was really delicious, and it was the best tasting thing he had ever tasted.

Mu Jin felt the straightforward love of her man, and felt happy in her heart. He likes to do such intimate things with the person he likes, and he doesn't feel embarrassed. He hugged the man's neck and responded very positively.

The two were inseparable for a while, but Wuhe, who ran over to check the situation out of worry, didn't know what to do. Standing behind a tree not far from them, neither came nor left.

Fortunately, after a while, Mu Jin and Wu Po finally stopped, and Wu Pu pressed Mu Jin into his arms again. Turning to the direction of Wuhe, he shouted at him: "Wuhe, why are you here?"

Wupper had already noticed it when Wuhe came. They had already sensed that someone was near them.

But when he hugged Mu Jin, he noticed that it was Wu He, so he let down his vigilance.

Coupled with the fact that his little friend took the initiative to offer kisses and wanted to make out with him, how could Wupper give up such great benefits and not enjoy them. So I simply thought about hugging the person well and taking advantage of it.

Hearing Wu Po's words, Wu He came forward with a smile, holding a large stone bowl in his hand. Inside the bowl was some boa constrictor meat given to him by Wupper yesterday, boiled together with some edible plants, and the food made could barely be called snake soup, which could be regarded as my mother-in-law's specialty dish.

This kind of plant is not very full, but it has some special aroma, and it smells pretty good when cooked with python meat. When Wu Po saw the stone bowl in Wu He's hand, he naturally took it and stuffed it into Mu Jin's hand, letting him taste it.

He remembered that the food made by his mother-in-law tasted good, and it was always better than the food made by him.

Wuhe reckoned that Wuhe came here early in the morning not only to deliver snake soup, but also because he was worried about himself knowing that the patriarch was coming. The eyes looking at Wuhe are very gentle.

As for Wuhe, he was relieved to see that Wupper was fine. It's just that he didn't expect to bump into Wu Po and his partner Mu Jin making out when he came, and he felt a little embarrassed.

Looking at Mu Jin, who was huddled in Wu Po's arms, holding a stone bowl, eating the food in small mouthfuls. The other party's palm-sized face looked bright and lovely, which made Wuhe envious again.

He also wanted such a good-looking little companion, but it was a pity that his own strength was not very good. If he really found a weak companion, he might not be able to support him.

Mu Jin ate the food made by her mother-in-law in the food bowl, and felt that the plants her mother-in-law put in the snake meat tasted pretty good, so it seemed that she could look for such things when she was free.

The current salt is still very precious, so even if it is still very coarse salt, my mother-in-law only puts a little. But Mu Jin felt that it was good to have a light breakfast in the morning. He had eaten the barbecue just now, so he was not hungry. He just tasted the taste and then took the bowl back to Wupper.

After Wu Po confirmed that Mu Jin really couldn't eat, he poured all the meat in the stone bowl into his mouth, ate it all, and immediately felt satisfied.

I don't know if this snake soup is because Mu Jin has eaten it, but the man actually thinks it is many times more delicious than similar food he has eaten in the past.

But after eating, Wu Po remembered the snake gall that Mu Jin had mentioned to him yesterday. The snake gall just happened to be drying not far from the entrance of the cave. Although it was not completely dried, Wu Po decided to hand it over to Wu He for him to handle.

He handed the half-dried snake gall to Wuhe, and the man taught Wuhe how to use it. Wuhe immediately took the snake gall with a grateful expression.

Especially when they heard that Mu Jin had told them about the medicinal value of the snake gall, the eyes that looked at Mu Jin became hot.

Now Wuhe not only thinks that Mu Jin is good-looking, but also thinks that Mu Jin is very capable. After all, this is knowledge that priests only know, although this person looks very weak, and Wu Po also explained that Mu Jin is not a priest.

But with such ability, he is definitely very popular in the original tribe, which makes Wuhe sincerely happy for Wu Po.

Wu He originally thought that Wu Po was an ominous person that everyone in the tribe said, and that he might never find a love partner in the future. He didn't expect that Wu Po not only found a partner, but also found such a good one.

If Wu Yan knew that Mu Jin had such abilities, he would not know how to be jealous of Wu Po, and he would be happy just thinking about it.

Because Wu Yan couldn't beat Wu Po, he also made troubles for Wu He secretly, so Wu He and Wu Yan also hated each other. So thinking of Wuyan being unhappy, Wuhe immediately became happy.

Wu Po is also very happy that his friends can get along well with his partner. After all, Wu He and her mother-in-law are the only ones who have a good relationship with him in the whole tribe.

Thinking about what to do next, he gave Mu Jin to Wuhe's care, so that Wuhe could take Mu Jin to the tribe for a while, and then went out to hunt by himself.

Naturally, Mu Jin and Wu He didn't have any opinion on Wu Po's arrangement, but after Wu Po left, Wu He didn't take Mu Jin into the tribe, but just led him around the periphery.

After all, Mu Jin has not been completely settled by Wu Po, and Wu He is quite worried that Mu Jin is so easy to be liked by others. At that time, if Mu Jin likes someone else, Wu Po will be miserable. So along the way, Wu He focused on talking to Mu Jin about the benefits of Wu Po.

Mu Jin nodded while listening, and asked Shang Wuhe a few words from time to time. People in the primitive society don't have so much scheming, so Wuhe has unknowingly poured out all the things he knows to Mu Jin in a few words.

Mu Jin has also fully understood what kind of life Wu Po lived in this tribe. Although it is impossible to rely on his ability to live a bad life, loneliness is inevitable. Humans are social animals, so it is not easy to be isolated like this.

Most of the things are similar to what Mu Jin thought, but there is one thing that Mu Jin didn't expect, that is, he always thought that the heroine hadn't come to the Pingshan tribe.

But judging from what Wu He said, Wu Peng had already rescued a woman from another tribe a few days ago. According to Wu He's description, Mu Jin can be sure that the woman should be the heroine Mu Xuan.

Mu Xuan has only just come to the Pingshan tribe not long ago, and has not fully shown her talents. But because of her outstanding appearance, many people in the tribe fell in love with Mu Xuan and wanted to pursue her.

Of course, the most competitive one is Wu Peng, who is known as the number one warrior in the tribe. However, Mu Xuan has not yet agreed to Wu Peng's pursuit, but many people have already regarded Mu Xuan as Wu Peng's future partner.

After finding out all the news he wanted to know from Wuhe, Mu Jin excused that he was a little tired, and told Wuhe that he had better go back early and deal with the snake gall in his hand, so that his mother-in-law's body could be recovered as soon as possible. recover.

After hearing this, Wu He thought that Wu Po would soon be back from hunting, so he sent Mu Jin back to Wu Po's residence, bid farewell and left there.

After a while, Upper ran back carrying a deer of considerable size. I don't know if I should say that the physique of the primitive people in this world is really good. Wupper still has the strength to run with such a big deer on his shoulders.

It's just that apart from seeing the big prey Wupper came back from hunting, Mu Jin is more concerned about the fact that Wupper has some wounds on his body, which must have been injured while hunting.

The man had wounds on his arms and chest, and even the wound on his arm looked relatively deep. The blood on it has not completely stopped, and it looks a little scary with the flesh turned out.

But Upper didn't care about it, obviously he was used to such a situation.

Wu Po looked at Mu Jin who was waiting for him at the entrance of the cave, and felt warm in his heart. This kind of feeling that there is a partner waiting for you as soon as you return to your residence is not very good.

The man showed a big smile to Mu Jin, then threw the deer on the ground, showing Mu Jin what he had gained today. At the same time, he did not forget to take out a branch pinned to the animal skin skirt and hand it to Mu Jin as if offering a treasure.

There are a few small red fruits hanging on the branch. This kind of fruit grows on the cliff and is very difficult to pick. But its fruit is sweet and delicious, and Wupper's wounds are caused by picking this fruit.

Yesterday he gave Mu Jin a few fruits that Wuhe gave him, and noticed that Mu Jin didn't like to eat it, but yes, he also knew that the fruit tasted sour and not delicious.

He doesn't think it's a big deal for people in the tribe to eat that kind of fruit, and he used to eat it often.

But this is his little friend, so delicate and cute that he likes it. Wu Po wanted to give Mu Jin the best, so he went to find such a delicious little fruit for Mu Jin.

Mu Jin has the memory of the original owner, so he naturally recognizes this kind of fruit, knowing that it is very rare. Seeing his lover completely disregarding the injuries on his body, giving him good things with all his heart, and then taking the branch from Wupper's hand, he felt sore in his heart.

Looking at the wound on the man's body, I feel even more distressed.

Wu Po noticed Mu Jin's eyes and felt better, and he didn't care about the injuries on his body. He went to the cave and took a few healing herbs that he had found before, threw them directly into his mouth, chewed them up, and then wiped them on the wound.

These herbs are painful when applied directly to the wound, but Wupper's face is expressionless. After the herbal medicine was applied, it felt cool and cool, and Upper felt that there was nothing wrong with him.

It's just that Mu Jin knew that these herbs didn't contain much energy, and the wound might take some time to heal.

Mu Jin sighed in his heart, but didn't say anything, just picked up the fruit from the branch and stuffed it into his mouth. This kind of sweet honey with a slightly sour taste is really good, but when he thought about how this fruit came from, he didn't feel happy again.

Mu Jin felt that the person she liked was really stupid, but it was because he was so stupid that she liked him even more.