chapter 42

In fact, the essence of the original owner is not bad. He knew that his aunt had always loved him very much, but he hadn't made any decent achievements for so many years, and he was embarrassed to see her again, so he simply messed up his life.

The original owner's wish was that if he could do it all over again, he hoped that even if he was too stupid to pass the college entrance examination, he would still work in society in a serious manner. Make money and honor your aunt well and be a good person.

"This wish is not difficult." Mu Jin nodded in satisfaction, accepting the memory of the original owner. It was only after receiving the memories that Mu Jin discovered that the original owner had troubled his old Gong this morning.

He rubbed his forehead with some headaches, although it was inevitable that he felt guilty, but Mu Jin cheered up and walked towards the classroom.

Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and walked into the classroom. Mu Jin, who was facing campus life for the first time, felt a little fresh. The classroom was full of teenagers and girls in school uniforms, and there was a youthful atmosphere everywhere.

Seeing that it was Mu Jin who came back, Teacher Wang immediately frowned, and said to him, "I've been in class for so long, why are you only coming back now, maybe I went somewhere to play secretly again."

Mu Jin immediately shook his head with a playful smile when he heard the words, and said to Teacher Wang: "How come, Teacher Wang, you can't wrong people, I just have some diarrhea, and I stayed in the toilet for a long time." Teacher Wang is

their The head teacher of the class, although just over forty years old, is very bald. He always wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on weekdays. He is rigid but gives serious lectures, and he definitely deserves the words of being a teacher.

Mu Jin still respects serious people like Mr. Wang, and the original owner is used to gagging, so he didn't talk back to the other party, and managed to deal with it in a few words.

It's just that the other party didn't seem to believe Mu Jin's words. After all, it is common for the original owner and the troublesome children in the class to skip school and smoke.

So Mr. Wang deliberately moved over, sniffed Mu Jin, and after confirming that he didn't smell the smell of smoke, he looked up and down seriously, and said to him seriously: "Come back early next time, at a young age. Learn better, don't make troubles all the time!"

"Yes!" Mu Jin nodded hastily when he heard Teacher Wang's words, and hurried to his seat. Only then did I realize that the person sitting in front of my seat turned out to be my lover.

Blinking her eyes happily, Mu Jin looked at the broad back of her man, and felt very happy. With deep emotion, the two of them are a match made in heaven, and the seats are so close to each other, it's pure fate.

When passing by Qi Changfeng just now, Mu Jin wanted to take a good look at his lover's appearance in this life, but it was a pity that Qi Changfeng's bangs were too long, covering his eyes, so he couldn't see what his lover's face looked like.

But I always feel that what my lover wears is not as poor as what I read in the previous plot, because everyone in Shenglin University wears school uniforms, and the big deal is that there are two extra outfits that can be replaced.

The lover's school uniform is also very clean, but it is a little old, and looking at the other party's supplies seems to be nothing new.

It feels like Qi Changfeng puts all his energy into his studies and doesn't care about these clothes at all. On weekdays, it's just two sets of clothes washed and changed. The shirts inside were a little yellowed from washing, no wonder the other students mistakenly thought her family was poor.