chapter 89

The most important thing is that Yu Ling has not shown up until now, so Mu Jin has no way to explain it, so he has no choice for a while.

Originally, I thought that the words of dismissing the assistant would not annoy the other party, but who knew that Mo Yan still seemed to mind very much. If it wasn't for the fact that he could feel that his lover's current spiritual power was not enough, he was afraid that his assistant would suffer when he left the house.

It's just that what made Mu Jin even more depressed was that he came to Mu's Group the next day. He actually heard a report from the personnel department, saying that his assistant had resigned and left last night.

This will undoubtedly make Mu Jin's heavy work even worse. Although the new assistant can be put in place quickly, the newcomer is not as easy to use as the person who has been staying with him all the time. It will take a certain amount of time to adjust.

What's more, my work itself is busy, thinking about the narrow-minded man who lost his temper yesterday, I don't know what he did after he fell asleep.

I woke up this morning with a backache and a sore back, and my lips were a little torn. In the end, this guy dared to be angry with himself, and he didn't know who caused him to be so busy and hard.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin gritted his teeth, thinking in his heart that when he and Mo Yan are completely together in the future, he must toss this indifferent guy and express the resentment in his heart today.

Mo Yan, who had been by Mu Jin's side all the time, knew about the assistant's resignation. After Yuling found out, her mood improved instantly. After all, in his heart, that obtrusive assistant is coveting the person who should belong to him, and he will not bear it no matter what.

Thinking of getting close to Mu Jin fiercely last night, and working hard to recover, after trying for a long time, I can finally run more spells, and the distance away from the main body is also much farther.

I originally planned to find an opportunity to teach that assistant a lesson today, but I didn't expect that kid to leave on his own. Count him lucky, otherwise, if he still stays here, he will definitely make that person suffer.

It's just that when he followed Mu Jin to the company during the day, seeing the other party's busy and exhausting work, Mo Yan couldn't help feeling sorry for Mu Jin.

The new assistant will not be able to take office until tomorrow. Although Mu Jin is dissatisfied, there is nothing he can do. It's just that Yuling here heard the report from the personnel department, but she had other thoughts in her heart.

An old assistant is gone, and a new one is here. My little guy is so good, I don't know what kind of thoughts the new assistant will have on him, maybe it's just another attempt to lure the wolf into the house.

Thinking of this, Mo Yan couldn't help becoming nervous. I thought to myself, since I don't know what the next assistant will be like, I might as well let myself come and stay by the little guy's side to help him. Thinking that his current entity has recovered a lot, Mo Yan has more confidence in himself.

So he hurriedly went to the Internet, searched a little bit about the work content of the assistant, and learned it quickly. Thinking that he has been with Mu Jin for a while, he naturally knows how he and his assistant get along every day.

Feeling that there is absolutely no problem in being competent for this job, Mo Yan floated out of Mu Jin's office full of confidence. Then he showed his figure, and according to the attire of the people here, he arranged a suit and leather shoes for himself, and came to the personnel department and said that he wanted to apply for an assistant.

Although there are already candidates for the personnel department, Mo Yan only needs to use some small tricks, and naturally all the personnel in the personnel department will be replaced by him. And they had a very good impression of Mo Yan after meeting him, so they directly recommended him to Mu Jin.

Mu Jin saw that there was only one copy of the assistants sent to him to be selected, and the face in the photo above was his own man?

The corner of his mouth twitched, but Mu Jin never thought that Yu Ling would approach him in such a way. Still, want to be your own assistant? After the helplessness in Mu Jin's heart, she was a little happy again, thinking that the other party hadn't shown up for such a long time, and now she had another good opportunity to get along day and night.

As for work, Mu Jin felt that he and Mo Yan had already established a tacit understanding, and it was natural and pleasant to work with his own man. What's more, with the ability of a lover, you can definitely adapt to work quickly.

Let him make trouble for himself day by day, and then throw all the work to him, and he will be able to relax a lot. You know, it's because of this guy that he doesn't have an assistant to use, so he can't blame himself.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin's eyes were full of smiles, and he immediately replied to the personnel department, saying that he was satisfied with the information of the new assistant, and asked them to inform him that he could come to work tomorrow.

Mo Yan, who had been staying by Mu Jin's side all the time, was overjoyed when he heard that Mu Jin agreed to let him be his assistant. At night, when Mu Jin fell asleep, he hurried to the mirror.

The man spent almost the whole night conjuring up countless costumes, constantly screening them. Thinking about what kind of appearance it would be better to meet his little guy tomorrow, he was both nervous and looking forward to their first meeting.

I just don't know what kind of attire my Xiaojin will like. Whether it's more lively, or more mature and stable, Mo Yan was a little bit in trouble for a while.

Unconsciously, he revealed the intimate address for Mu Jin. In his heart, the little guy already belonged to him, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is his own.

In addition, Mo Yan has long known that the intimate relationship between human beings is a partner. Although the little guy is his apology, but thinking that what they do is also what a partner should do, he deliberately watched some movies and books about this material.

He's intrigued by the intimate interactions in those profiles, with terms like "baby" and "dear". In the evening, I secretly tried to call Mu Jin some such names, and I really felt very happy.

But he wants to hear his little guy call him intimately, hug him, and even kiss him actively. Just imagining it made Yu Ling feel secretly refreshed.

Secretly, he felt that Mu Jin's name was nice, especially the word Jin, which always tickled his heart. "Xiao Jin." Yu Ling murmured again, thinking of Mu Jin's usual style of handling things, after much deliberation, she still felt that those who are stable should be more favored by the other party.

So Mo Yan finally changed into a black shirt and suit, and he deliberately selected the simpler style that Mu Jin used to wear in the past.

It has to be said that even if it is the same style of suit, there will be a huge difference between Mo Yan and Mu Jin.

Mu Jin is thin and not tall. Although it looks very tall and straight when wearing a suit, it will inevitably give people a slender feeling.

But Mo Yan will definitely not, he is extremely tall and proud, standing in the crowd will definitely become the most conspicuous existence.

Turning the waist-length hair into neat short hair, the man in a black shirt and suit turned around coquettishly in front of the mirror. Then he took off his suit again, revealing his majestic figure wrapped only in a shirt, turned around, nodded, and was quite satisfied with himself.

Fantasizing that the person on the bed might help him undress himself one day, Mo Yan blushed. Although thinking that the assistant wears formal clothes on weekdays, there are not many opportunities to take off his clothes. But inexplicably, there are always some different expectations in my heart.

Mo Yan didn't come to Mu Jin's side until he saw that the sky outside was a bit dim.

With a gentle look on his face, he lowered his head and gently stroked the cheek of the sleeping person on the bed, then kissed the other person's lips. Secretly thinking in his heart: "Baby, we will meet soon."

The next day, Mo Yan followed Mu Jin into their office building as usual. However, Mo Yan did not show up at the first time, he still needs to report to the HR department according to the procedure, and talk to the HR supervisor first before being taken to see Mu Jin by the other party.

For Mu's company, being an assistant to the president is a very important job. The personnel supervisor introduced some of Mu Jin's work habits and matters needing attention to Mo Yan one by one in detail.

Seeing the tall man in front of him standing in front of him unsmilingly, the personnel manager felt a lot of pressure for no reason, and even faintly felt that this man's aura seemed to be stronger than their president.

But he still had to bite the bullet and tell Mo Yan, especially the issue of Mu Jin's obsession with cleanliness was repeatedly emphasized. It is not allowed to touch their president at will, and the items used by the president are all dedicated and strictly cleaned and disinfected, so they cannot be taken by mistake.

Hearing this, Mo Yan naturally nodded in agreement, and carefully wrote down Mu Jin's habits, and really wanted to know what hobbies her little guy had. After hearing that the other party didn't like to be touched casually by others, Mo Yan was overjoyed. The secret possessive desire hidden in his heart made him very satisfied with this.

Fortunately, although the original owner knew that he had a cleanliness problem, he did not force others. For the ability to pay more attention to work, there is no need for assistants to disinfect or wear gloves in the same way.

He will also work hard to accommodate others, and will regularly find ways to treat and alleviate his problems. It's just that the original owner is still very repulsive to ordinary people's touch.

After the HR supervisor finished speaking with Mo Yan repeatedly, and made sure that the other party was fine, he led the people to Mu Jin's room, and knocked on the door lightly a few times.

Mu Jin yelled "Come in." before they entered the room. After introducing the new assistant, the personnel director left here, leaving only Mu Jin to give instructions to the newcomer.

Seeing the man standing in front of him in a suit and leather shoes, Mu Jin couldn't help being stunned. Although he also knew that the new assistant who would come to him today would be his lover, but he was used to seeing the other party's ancient costume in a black robe in the past.

It was the first time I saw a man wearing a formal suit, and I didn't expect him to be more handsome and handsome, which made Mu Jin very moved. If it wasn't for the conditions, he really wanted to go over and give his lover a deep kiss.

Feeling the sizing up of the little guy opposite, Mo Yan subconsciously puffed up his chest, feeling even more nervous. It's just that he was still trying to be calm and tried to be friendly to the other party, so he smiled at Mu Jin and said, "Hello, my name is Mo Yan, and I'm your new assistant." Mu Jin heard the

words Nodding his head, he said to Mo Yan in a flat voice like he used to treat other people: "The personnel director should have told you about your scope of work just now, and your office is right outside my room. If I have something to do, I will Calling you."

After being the spirit behind Mu Jin for so long, he was suddenly seen by others, and Mo Yan felt a little excited. Listening to the serious instructions of the little guy opposite, Mo Yan found it very interesting.

Especially when he thought that the other party was really talking to him, and that he was no longer an existence that the other party could not see or touch, a secret excitement rose in the man's heart. With a serious face, he answered the other party secretly in his heart.

"I heard from the personnel director that you have very much experience as an assistant." (Yes, but that's just written on the materials with magic.) "I hope you can adapt as soon as possible and be competent for this

job." (OK My dear, I will try my best.)

"I like high-efficiency work, so you may be unimaginably busy when you are with me, and it may be much harder than the original work." (I can imagine that I have always been Follow you, I know.)

"If you can't adapt to my rhythm, I will have to change." (No, baby, I will never let you change, your assistant will always be me .)

"I know that after I say these words, you may hate me, and even think that I am an unreasonable boss." (No Xiaojin, your voice is so beautiful, I like it too late, you I'm willing to listen to anything.)

"But I don't care, I just need an assistant who can do a good job." (Don't worry baby, you will find that my work ability is very good. And besides work, my other abilities Also very strong.)

"Are you listening to me?" Seeing that she was talking about something serious, but her lover's gaze was moving in a strange direction, Mu Jin couldn't help but remind her.

Hearing Mu Jin's question, Mo Yan regained his composure, and immediately replied subconsciously: "Baby, I'm listening."

"What did you say?"

"I'm saying, good president, I'm here Listen." Mo Yan really wanted to wipe off the cold sweat that didn't exist on his forehead, and smiled at Mu Jin, realizing that he seemed to be in a daze just now and his thoughts were drifting a little far away.

I hope the little guy on the opposite side doesn't think he is not focused enough. After all, even though he will be his apology in the future, he is definitely not as tyrannical as those people from the Mu family. Since they will be together for a lifetime, he also hopes to get along well with the opposite person. Of course, the premise is that the other party is willing to obey.

Mu Jin gave a few more instructions and asked Mo Yan to go out to work. He really didn't expect that his lover would start to work as his assistant as soon as his lover really came. I have to say that Yuling is a fast learner and handles her work in an orderly manner, which is even easier to use than her previous assistant.

This made Mu Jin very satisfied, and she couldn't help thinking that she should have found a way to get her lover to help her if she knew so early. Now I don't know how much effort I saved.

It's just that while Mo Yan was doing the work at hand, he felt secretly unhappy. In the past, he always stayed with Mu Jin. Although he was in a spiritual state and couldn't touch each other, after all, they were in the same room, and he could see each other whenever he wanted.

But in the end, now that he has become the other party's assistant, he can only sit outside the door. Staring at Mu Jin's gate, Yu Ling felt very unwilling.

Although he also found many opportunities to enter the office today, most of the time he was discussing business matters with Mu Jin, and there was no romance at all as he imagined.

Obviously before, I deliberately made up a lot of information about the president's office romance and the like. It turns out that those so-called online novels are all lies!

Mo Yan felt aggrieved in his heart, looking at the door of the office, his heart was full of resentment. His speed is fast and his spiritual sense is strong, so he can naturally do the job at hand very quickly. After finishing, the man stared at the door, hoping that Mu Jin would call him in if something happened.

Just waiting and waiting but there was still no letter, Yu Ling could only stare at the clock in a daze, waiting for the lunch break at noon so that she could urge Mu Jin to eat and rest.

Seeing that the pointer finally pointed to twelve o'clock, Mo Yan regained his energy in an instant. In the past, he couldn't hear that little guy to rest early, but now he can finally remind him logically. Thinking of this, Mo Yan suddenly felt that his current status was not bad.

He hurriedly came to Mu Jin's office door and knocked on the door. He opened the door after hearing Mu Jin shouting "Come in", and said to Mu Jin who was working: "It's time for lunch break, you should take a break early Let's have lunch."

Mu Jin nodded when he heard the words, and while looking at the data at hand, he replied to Mo Yan, "Got it." But he didn't do anything else.

When Mo Yan saw Mu Jin frowning like this, he knew that the other party would be like this. He just took two steps with his long legs and came to the desk, and said to Mu Jin with a serious expression: "It's already lunch break, you have worked all morning, go to rest quickly. Eat when it's time to eat, otherwise it will be harmful to your body." Not good."

Yu Ling's words were strong, and Mu Jin raised his head, looking suspiciously at the other party on purpose. But he didn't expect that the man on the opposite side really looked back at him without giving an inch, and he seemed to be quite persistent in letting himself rest.

Seeing her lover caring about her strength, Mu Jin secretly laughed in her heart. On the surface, he still frowned slightly, and nodded to Mo Yan after a while.

Seeing that Mu Jin agreed, a smile appeared on Mo Yan's face. Then he immediately went to the company's cafeteria and brought the meals specially prepared for Mu Jin.

Although the combination of meat and vegetables in the meal looks good, from Mo Yan's point of view, the portions are still a bit small. My little guy is so thin, he should eat more. After thinking about it, Mo Yan automatically asked Mu Jin to add two steaks and a box of yogurt, and then took them to Mu Jin's office.

Looking at the richer meals than before, Mu Jin winked at Mo Yan. Knowing that my lover must have specially added the meal for me, I was a little moved.

It's not that he can't eat the extra weight. Mu Jin's food intake is larger than ordinary people, and it may be because of his stronger soul power, so even if he eats a lot, he won't feel full. It's just that in the past, the kitchen prepared for him is a normal person's portion.

Mu Jin likes food, but after coming to this world, she really didn't pay too much attention to this aspect. Unexpectedly, his lover added his favorite steak for him, and he was very careful to let him drink yogurt to digest.

Mu Jin was a little happy in her heart, so she obediently put aside the work at hand. Picking up the chopsticks and just about to eat, he raised his head and looked at the man who was looking at him eating upright, and said with some doubts: "I can eat, you should also go to the cafeteria for lunch." Hearing Mu

Jin Then, Mo Yan realized that his current identity is a human being, and he also needs to eat. So he nodded to Mu Jin in a daze, and left the office.

Although I feel a little regretful because I can't see my little guy eating, Xiao Jin still remembers to ask him to eat in the cafeteria. Does she care about him?

Thinking of this, Mo Yan felt very happy, and felt that his little guy was indeed the most soft-hearted, considerate and cutest, and this compensation from the Mu family really satisfied him.

It's not the first time to eat human food, but Mo Yan still tasted every dish in the cafeteria, wanting to sum up and see which one is more delicious. But he didn't notice the strange eyes of other employees in the cafeteria looking at his pile of plates like a hill.

After tasting all the dishes, Mo Yan specially arranged a recipe based on his impression of Mu Jin, and then told the chef that the president's meal will be cooked according to this in the future.

Knowing that the other party is now Mu Jin's assistant, the head chef naturally nodded and obeyed Yu Ling's request. I thought to myself that maybe the president was tired of eating the set meal on weekdays, so he specially asked this person to let them change the menu.

After finishing these, Mo Yan returned to his desk with peace of mind and continued the work at hand. The workload ordered by Mu Jin is indeed quite a lot, but he is not an ordinary person, so he finished the work quickly after getting used to it.

After that, I felt a little bored when I was idle, and after waiting for a while, Mu Jin still didn't call himself, so he played a trick. He simply used his spirit body to sneak into Mu Jin's room again, watching his baby work.

Seeing Mu Jin working so hard, Mo Yan couldn't bear it. After a while, he withdrew from the office again, returned to his seat, then stood up and knocked on the door of Mu Jin's office.

Mu Jin originally watched her lover quietly come to her side to accompany her to work, and felt very used and comfortable, but she didn't expect the other party to slip out so soon. I was feeling lost when there was a knock on the door. Hurriedly

letting people in, Mo Yan said to him with a concerned face: "President, is there any other work that I need to do?"

, with a smile in his eyes, and asked him: "Have you finished the work that was ordered to you earlier?"