chapter 11

Mo Qin remembered that when he was ten years old, he suddenly had unbearable pain all over his body, which was extremely painful.

After fainting on the ground and being rescued by Brother Jin, the other party will prepare this medicine for himself every day.

After drinking for a month, those pains did not reoccur.

But he still remembered the pain and itching all over his body at that time, as if his heart was being eaten by thousands of ants.

I don't know what panacea brother Jin gave himself.

Every time he asked about the other party, he would just say mysteriously that this is the true transmission of the secret recipe in Xuanqing Temple.

But no matter what, the medicine in this bowl must be extremely precious.

Mo Qin knew that his mother was of a different race, and he harbored hatred towards his father and the favored concubines and princes in the palace.

When I was a child, I saw Concubine Ling raising some strange and obedient scary bugs.

I also once saw that woman put a pill of unknown origin into the ginseng soup that was going to be sent to the father, and even fed it to herself.

The young self could not resist, but regarding the sudden sudden death of the princes and concubines in the palace, Mo Yan had already vaguely guessed that it might be related to Concubine Ling.

So when Mo Jing was in trouble, his first reaction was that the drug that the woman gave him might have taken effect.

I don't know what kind of medicine the woman gave herself.

Could it be that without brother Jin, he would have died like other princes long ago.

Speaking of which, after Mu Jin launched a mental attack on Concubine Ling, the other party went completely insane within two months and was confined in the cold palace.

Concubine Ling was tortured by nightmares every day, and was treated harshly by others, and she died within two years.

When he was ten years old, Mo Jin's Gu poison suddenly broke out, and Mu Jin was shocked when he returned to the dormitory.

Fortunately, he was well prepared and quickly fed Mo Zhen two refined pills to restrain the poison on the other party.

Since then, this medicine has been kept on hand, and it has never caused my children to suffer.

After taking the medicine, Mo Yan looked at Mu Jin who was still lying on the bed, half asleep and half awake.

Reluctantly, she sat beside him, poked Mu Jin's dimple, and said to him, "Brother Jin, no matter what, this is the paddock of Qiu Lie. You don't intend to stay in this tent forever, do you?"

Mu Jin waved away the opponent's hand poking him indifferently, and closed his eyes comfortably.

While yawning, he said in a daze, "I'll go out later, and Ping'er also promised to catch a little hedgehog and come back to play with me. It's been several days since I haven't. Don't forget."

"Yes Yes, I haven't forgotten. I'll go out now and find it for you." After speaking, seeing that the person on the bed was already snoring a little, he tapped the tip of his nose amusingly. Mo Qin picked up the blanket on the side to help cover the wooden brocade, and left here.

It's just that although Mu Jin has fallen asleep on the surface, he is actually communicating with System 003 in the sea of ​​consciousness.

"Xiao Jin, why did you ask the target to catch you a hedgehog? Isn't a fluffy bunny cuter?"

003 has been with Mu Jin for these years, and he no longer has the intention to be afraid of him.

After getting to know him, he found that although his host was indeed a difficult person to get along with, he was also extremely defensive.

Once Mu Jin draws her into the range of her own people, she will be treated sincerely by him.

Over the years, Zhi Zhi and System have been together day and night, and they have long become tacit partners.

Mu Jin also did not regard 003 as his vassal at all.

Because he understands, not to mention every plant and tree, even if it is originally a dead thing, it has enlightened wisdom.

Although one of the two people is a black fern, and the other is a spiritual consciousness bred by a spiritual weapon.

But the spiritual wisdom conceived in the spiritual weapon can also be cultivated. If there is a chance, Mu Jin is also willing to help 003 Yi Er.

At Mu Jin's request, 003's address to Mu Jin changed from host to Xiao Jin.

Mu Jin, on the other hand, called 003 Xiao Hei because of his appearance as a little black cat, and said he thought it was more affectionate.

003 felt a little strange when he thought that Mu Jin would pester Mo Xuan that he wanted a little hedgehog as soon as he arrived at the paddock.

After all, there are people in Qiu Lie who want to hunt a beast to show off their prestige, and there are also people who want sika deer and small foxes.

But it is unheard of to name a hedgehog that only needs to be prickly.

Knowing that his host has always had a clear mind, 003 asked curiously.

Hearing the other party's question, Mu Jin narrowed his cat pupils.

Turning his head and whispering: "Because hedgehogs are very cute, and most importantly, they look like Ping'er."

Seeing 003's dazed face after he finished speaking, Mu Jin explained: "Hedgehogs look like they have thorns all over their bodies. Get closer, but that's just its usual gesture towards ordinary people."

"If you gain its trust and become its close person, it will reveal its soft belly to you, which is not exactly like my son Is it?"

said Mo Jing, Mu Jin's whole aura softened.

003 nodded half-understood, feeling that what his host said made a lot of sense.

But then he saw Mu Jin's eyes fixed on the flagon not far away.

He hurriedly dissuaded him: "Xiao Jin, you can't drink any more. You just took blood two days ago, and the scar on your wrist hasn't healed yet. Drinking too much wine is not conducive to the recovery of the wound."

Seeing 003's nervous look , Mu Jin sighed.

Only then did he lift the sleeve of his robe, revealing a deep wound under his wrist.

In order to suppress the blood gu on Mo Jing's body, Mu Jin had to take blood refining pills twice a month.

His body is black fern, and black fern has always been known as a universal detoxifying herb among the people.

However, even if it is said so, there is no plant that is really miraculous enough to cure all poisons.

It's just that Mujin is special, he already has a deep cultivation base, and he has devoured the ten thousand-year-old lotus.

As the new God of Flowers, Mu Jin has already cultivated a physique that is invulnerable to all poisons, and his blood is the holy medicine that can detoxify.

Even if there is no disease, staying by Mu Jin's side often and getting some of his breath can strengthen your body.

Not to mention drinking his blood, it is not difficult to temporarily suppress the Gu poison.

It's a pity that if you want to completely remove the blood gu, you still need to make a lot of preparations.

Over the years, Mu Jincai has been condensing his own blood into medicine for Mo Jing to take.

He knew that the Gu poison would definitely damage the root of Mo Zhen's body.

In order to take care of the child's body for so many years, Mu Jin can be regarded as painstaking.

And because Concubine Ling died early in this life, and Mo Yan left her side early, Die Die had a lot of troubles.

Mo Dun's body is much better than in the original timeline, and the fifth prince, Mo Dun, has not yet had time to be infected.

The things that Concubine Ling used to refine Gu were also secretly disposed of by Mu Jin.

After all, if this matter is really exposed, it may be detrimental to Mo Zhen.

Because no matter what, Concubine Ling is also his biological mother.

Over the years, the health of the Empress Dowager and Emperor Wen Mo Yeliang also owed to Mu Jin.

Mu Jin could see the Empress Dowager's love for Mo Zhen, and hoped that she would be in good health.

As for Emperor Wen, Mu Jin felt that although he behaved quite well as an emperor, he didn't love Mo Jing much.

Since ancient times, the emperor has always been emotionally cold. Maybe he can be regarded as a good emperor, but he is definitely not a good husband and father.

But for the sake of his devotion to the common people, one or two are all adjustments.

Mu Jin will also hand over a few prescriptions he made that can be recuperated to the Tai Hospital.

After all, no one understands the characteristics of plants better than Mu Jin, so the potion he prepared is naturally the most suitable for the two of them.

However, no matter how hard he tried, the Queen Mother's lifespan had already reached the end of her life.

Although Mu Jin didn't say anything, he reckoned that the Queen Mother might not survive this one or two months.

On the other hand, Emperor Wen Mo Yeliang's condition seemed to be slightly better than that of the Queen Mother.

It's just that when Mu Jin came to this small world, the Gu poison on Emperor Wen's body was already so deep that he couldn't pull it out at all.

Even though he was only middle-aged, Emperor Wen's hair had already turned gray and his aging was evident.

In the past seven years, with the growth of the fifth prince Mo Dun's age, the idea of ​​establishing a crown prince has also become the focus of discussion among courtiers.

Although many people guessed at the beginning, with Concubine De's mother's family behind him, the fifth prince must be the final winner.

But in recent years, due to Mu Jin's means, the third prince Mo Jingren's reputation for filial piety and courtesy has long been outside.

For the sake of merit, Mo Jing also participated in the Wooden Brocade of Giving hosted by Xuanqingguan for the past two years, which gave him a reputation for being kind and charitable.

Coupled with the fact that the national teacher looked at them differently, the momentum of the two princes was evenly matched for a while.

So now, everyone is staring at Emperor Wen's attitude.

But Emperor Wen seemed to be aware of this, and his attitude towards the two princes was neither far nor close, which made people puzzled.

Mu Jin touched the scar on his wrist and lowered his eyes slightly, thinking in his heart that behind Concubine De, the Anping Hou Mansion and Prime Minister Luo Yuanju had been walking around frequently recently.

Now the heroine Luo Yushu is still young and hasn't shown anything yet.

As long as she doesn't take the initiative to provoke her own children, Mu Jin doesn't want to attack her casually.

After all, the purpose of my coming here is only to protect Mo Jing, and to accumulate merits for him.

It's just that Luo Yuanju, an old man, has always harbored evil intentions.

Obviously already in the position of prime minister, he is still selfish and greedy for profit.

In the original story line, he would even destroy Zhongliang in order to eliminate dissidents, and frame General Dai's family for collusion with foreign enemies.

If he really wanted to secure the throne in the future, Luo Yuanju might have to get rid of him.

Killing someone is not difficult for Mu Jin. The difficulty is how to buy people's hearts.

Two years ago, Mu Jin took the opportunity to get acquainted with General Dai, the hero of this world, Dai Haoxuan.

It is found that the other party is upright. If the incumbent can serve the people impartially, the Dai family will definitely be loyal.

After understanding this situation, it saved Mu Jin a lot of trouble.

Because of Dai Haoxuan's sincerity, Mu Jin really became friends with him.

Although Mu Jin can also do many things for Mo Jing, but after getting along with him these years, he knows that Mo Jing also has his own pride, and he will never hope to live under his own wings all the time.

So what Mu Jin can do is to secretly keep an eye on everything around him to ensure a smooth road ahead for him.

The author has something to say: Xie Xie missed Lin Muzi's land mine~~