chapter 147

If possible, Mu Jin even wants to have a deeper communication with her lover, and be completely integrated with each other. However, he didn't dare to act too hastily, after all, their current relationship was embarrassing, and the lover had no memory of this world.

They still have to stay in this world for a long time, and Mu Jin doesn't like sadomasochistic dramas, she just hopes to spend a lifetime with the one she loves. Therefore, even if he felt unbearable, he was still willing to play the role of a hunter for the other party.

I just hope that my lover doesn't make him wait too long, otherwise he might really be unable to hold back this time. Mu Jin took a deep breath, looked at Huangfu Yu in front of him with deep eyes, wishing he could push him down and eat him right now.

As for those kisses and hugs and some close contact, just treat it as interest. After all, if it weren't for giving him some sweetness, Mu Jin felt that he might soon be unable to bear it and fall into madness.

After seeing her lover, Mu Jin, who had already taken advantage of a lot, naturally couldn't bear to continue disturbing Huangfu Yu's rest. So he told the other party that he would give the other party some time and let him think carefully before leaving the room.

After coming to this world, Mu Jin dealt with her lover's affairs for a while, but she still didn't have time to see the manor where she was and the things of the Mokawi clan.

Although Mu Jin doesn't have much interest in taking power, he still needs to deal with some matters of the Mokawi clan himself, so as to take overall control. After all, the Mokawi family is now at the top of H country.

He also wanted to find out to what extent the Mokawi family had supported the Huangfu family over the years.

After Mu Jin left the room, he went to the study next door. Although he could also work in this room, he was still worried that it would disturb his lover's rest.

Mu Jin called the people below to tell Wallis that he wanted to know what had happened to him during these years of sleeping, and he planned to get acquainted with the current situation of the Mokavi clan.

Sure enough, soon Wallis happily rushed to Mu Jin's side. At the same time, standing behind him was a plump, glamorous female vampire.

The woman had curly chestnut hair, and her dark green eyes looked charming. At this moment, when he was facing himself, his eyes were moist, and his appearance was very attractive.

Seeing this, Mu Jin frowned. Through the system, he knew that this woman's name was Julia. In the original plot, it was this woman who fell in love with the male lead and betrayed the Mokawi family for the sake of the male lead's cooperation with the outside world, and brought the male lead closer. Even in the end, in order to protect the life of the hero Huangfu Jian, he died in the hands of the same clan.

The Mokavi family has grown enormously in country H, so it is naturally impossible for Wallis to handle all of them by himself. He has several capable people under him, and Julia is one of them.

Julia is a fourth-tier vampire, on the same level as Wallis, and she is a smart, beautiful woman. Looking back on the memories of the original owner, Julia has always been in love with the original owner.

Of course, this love is not pure, it is just a kind of admiration, wanting to take the original owner into his pocket.

The original owner's side has been silent, no one exists. Strigoi are often open in private in their long lives, and Julia is no exception. Although there are many lovers, she has always coveted the original owner