chapter 72

Wen Renhong ignored everyone's astonishment, and continued: "This time, the disaster relief wooden brocade has been accompanying me to share my worries. My younger brother has always admired him, and there will only be one of him in this life, so I'm afraid that my younger brother is destined to have no chance of having an heir." It 's gone."

For Wen Renhong, Yinge behind him, it is easy to fabricate someone's identity at will. In particular, Mu Jin's outstanding performance in disaster relief is still traceable, which makes it easier to determine his doctor's identity.

When Wen Renda heard what Wen Renhong said, he was a little dumbfounded for a while, because he never thought that Wen Renhong would really choose an ordinary person.

The rumors in the south of the Yangtze River have also been heard by many people, and they thought it was just a prince's romantic debt. But he didn't expect that his younger brother would be foolishly moved with true feelings.

It doesn't matter if he has excellent medical skills, what kind of disturbance can a commoner with no family background cause. What's more important is that Wen Renhong actually said that he wanted to be a couple for his whole life.

It's really ridiculous to be so naive as a member of the royal family. Wen Renda suddenly felt that there was nothing to fear from Wen Renhong.

Now, those courtiers who have children of the right age at home who want to form a good relationship with this loyal prince have given up their minds.

But Wen Renda was a little satisfied when he heard what the other party said. I just feel that if this is the case, this loyal king who is trapped by the love of his children has nothing to worry about.

Thinking of this, the emperor pretended to be angry and reprimanded Wen Renhong for a while, then pretended to have a headache and said: "You have grown up, your wings have become stiff, and the emperor can't control you anymore, then this matter will be handled according to your own rules." Do it with your heart."

Hearing what the emperor said, Wen Renhong was naturally grateful on the surface, but he also knew why Wen Renda let go so easily.

He doesn't care what the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty think, because the most important thing in his heart is that he can finally marry Mu Jin back home in a legitimate way. And this has to be done as soon as possible.

So Wen Renhong simply asked the Ministry of Rites for advice in the court, checked the nearest suitable date for marriage, and asked the emperor to issue an order to set the marriage in three days.

Seeing Wen Renhong's impatient look, the emperor felt happier, and he agreed very simply, and rewarded a lot of gold, silver, jade and silk for the wedding.

But Mu Jin didn't know anything about what happened in the court. After all, his injuries are still not healed in the eyes of outsiders. Although he has said that the scars look scary, the man still insists on not letting him follow him.

Except for the palace banquet last night, Wen Renhong still asked him to rest in the palace. If he really felt bored, he could order the people below to find something interesting, but he was not allowed to go out.

Helpless by her lover's dominance in this regard, Mu Jin could only stay at home quietly. Considering that although Wen Renda would be more afraid of Wen Renhong, he would definitely not take any action in these two days, so he was relieved a lot.

Ever since he returned to the Capital Palace from Jiangnan, Wen Renhong had already told everyone in the palace that Mu Jin was the master of the entire palace except himself. And also ordered others to regard Mu Jin as the future princess of the palace.

Moreover, the man dealt with the spies who followed Jiangnan, knowing that he had been exposed, so Wen Renhong no longer worried about letting Wen Renda know his strength. Now all the people in the entire palace have been replaced by their own people, and there are no nails left anywhere else.

Therefore, most of the people left here know Mu Jin's true identity, and most of them were dispatched from Yin Pavilion, so they naturally understand the importance of obedience, and they don't think there is any problem with the intimacy between Mu Jin and Wen Renhong.

It's just that he didn't expect that even if he just stayed in the palace, someone unexpected would come to his door.

Hearing that 003 reported that Ye Ran was already at the gate of the palace and was about to knock on the door, Mu Jin blinked his eyes and was a little unresponsive for a while. But curious about the other party's purpose, Mu Jin deliberately came to the door to greet him.

Since the other party didn't take the initiative to reveal his identity, Mu Jin pretended not to know, and said politely to Ye Ran: "Second Young Master, I do n't know what's important to come to the palace today." She put on a shy look and said: "I'm here to wait for the prince. I met him yesterday and hit it off as old friends. I happened to pass by here, so I wanted to come and visit.

" When Mu Jin saw this, a smile flashed in his eyes, and he suddenly understood why his lover insisted on placing Ye Ran in such a role because of Wen Renda's actions.

Inexplicably, he wanted to laugh, but he tried his best to restrain himself, showed a polite smile to the person opposite, and invited her into the room.

In fact, it's not that Ye Ran came here today under the instruction of Wen Renhong, but she has always been serious about her tasks, and she feels that since she did that yesterday, she will continue to do a full set of acting, and she will naturally be in Mujin today. Give a sense of presence in front of your face.

Mu Jin's attitude towards Ye Ran has always been polite, and after inviting her to the lobby, someone served her refreshments. After that, he pretended to leave, but Ye Ran stopped him.

After all, the purpose of Ye Ran's visit this time is to make Mu Jin taste good. If Mu Jin leaves, then what's the point of her being here. So he made a shy look on purpose, and asked Mu Jin about Wen Renhong.

Mu Jin's answer was very flat, and he didn't show any impatience. In other words, except for Wen Renhong, he has always been expressionless and emotionless towards others, which made Ye Ran feel a little complicated.

On the one hand, she also knew in her heart that the hidden guards should not actually have feelings, especially after going through life and death camps, they are more like a tool in the master's hands than a real person.

Mu Jin's reaction showed that their usual training was successful, but it was not a good thing for their master.

After all, after listening to the master's order before, she also knew that Wen Renhong must have a deep affection for Mu Jin, so she made so many twists and turns, and she just hoped that the people in front of her would care more about him. .

Ye Ran and Lin Hua have known Wen Renhong since childhood. Although the other party is the master and they are just his subordinates, their relationship is still closer than others.

Especially Ye Ran also has someone he loves, so he naturally knows that this unrequited love is even more uncomfortable, so he can't help but feel a little more sympathy for Wen Renhong in his heart.

So his thoughts turned around, and Ye Ran thought of the purpose of Wen Renda finding him and arranging himself in Anpinghou's mansion before. The other party gave him the status of a concubine's son, and he wanted to send himself to Wen Renhong's side as an eyeliner.

Then he pretended to be embarrassed and said to Mu Jin: "It's like this. Since you are so familiar with the prince, Mr. Mu, I won't hide it from you. My father has always been very optimistic about the character of the prince. We arranged for the lord and his sister to be together, but it seems that the lord likes my elder brother more, so he wants to marry me to the lord." "I'm afraid that

the emperor will announce this in the court today, and he will marry me. The marriage with the prince has been settled. So I would like to ask, what is the relationship between Mr. Mu and the prince? After all, there are rumors that Mr. Mu is also the confidant of the prince. Then we should get along well. Regarding the preferences of the prince, I still want to ask Mr. Mu more."

Mu Jin heard Ye Ran's words, of course he knew that the other party said this deliberately to provoke himself.

I found it very interesting in my heart, but on the surface, I still kept a blank face. He hesitated for a while and shook his head at Ye Ran, and said: "I am just a servant of the palace, and I have nothing to do with the prince. Don't worry, the second son. , there is no one else around the prince."

Although Mu Jin didn't express anything in particular, Ye Ran could still see Mu Jin's stiffness. Feeling that the other party should not have no feelings for the master, he couldn't help but feel happy. So he said some similar words again, trying to anger Mu Jin again.

It's just that the other party's next actions have been relaxed, and the answer to himself is also perfect. The two of them practiced Tai Chi for a long time, and Ye Ran even suspected that Mu Jin did it on purpose.

The two sat together and chatted for a while. Of course, most of Ye Ran was speaking on one side, and Mu Jin was just answering the other party's words. Fortunately, people don't feel embarrassed.

Seeing that he had been here for a long time, Wen Renhong still didn't come back. After all, he had achieved his goal, so Ye Ran didn't bother him any more, and got up directly and said that he wanted to leave.

Before leaving, Ye Ran specially said to Mu Jin: "Trouble Mr. Mu, when the prince comes back, please let me know that I have been here, and come to the house to disturb me some other day.

" Ye Ran felt a little frustrated that he still didn't respond much. However, he felt that his task had been overfulfilled, and the other party got up and left very neatly.

Mu Jin sent Ye Ran to the door according to the etiquette. Looking at the back of the other party going away, the young man returned to the palace with curved lips. Thinking in a good mood, it seems that it's my turn to perform again tonight.

Now that she has figured out the mind of her sweetheart, Mu Jin naturally cannot let her man down. It's just that he really didn't expect that he had already confessed before, and the man was still worried about him. However, Mu Jin's heart feels very useful for her lover to care about herself so much.

On the other hand, Wen Renhong delayed for a while on the way back home, so he didn't come back at the usual time.

Seeing a lot of dim sum stalls on the road, the man wanted to help Mu Jin buy some famous pastries in the capital to take back. He knew that the little guys in his mansion had always been very interested in these delicacies.

In fact, Wen Renhong himself is feeling a little nervous now, after all, he didn't discuss with Mu Jin in advance about asking the emperor for a marriage in the court today.

Although he felt in his heart that Mu Jin would not reject him, he still felt a little guilty for some reason. And on the other hand, he is also a little worried, afraid that the person he loves doesn't want to marry him. Because once Mu Jin really married her, she would never be able to leave again.

Taking a deep breath, Wen Renhong clenched his fists. After asking the servants to wrap up the bought cakes, they returned to the carriage and drove towards the Wangfu. After a while, the man returned to the mansion, but this time when he returned to the room, he did not see Mu Jin as usual.

It stands to reason that my sweetheart will see each other soon every time I go back to the mansion these days, and Mu Jin will greet me at the door most of the time.

But today, not only was there no one at the door, there was no one even in the room, which made Wen Renhong's heart tense, and quickly asked the people below where Mu Jin had gone.

Mu Jin's martial arts are much stronger than ordinary guards, especially now that his wound has healed completely, leaving only a little scar of skin trauma. Naturally, he can come and go freely in the palace, so those guards didn't notice Mu Jin It is understandable where Jin is.

But Wen Renhong panicked when he heard the servant's reply, he hurriedly looked around, very afraid that Mu Jin would leave here. It's just that after he searched around with the people around him, he still didn't see any figure of his sweetheart in the mansion.

By this time, Wen Renhong's heart had already cooled down, and he was thinking quickly about where the other party might be. She even wondered if the other party had received the news in advance and knew that the emperor had granted her a marriage, so she planned to leave and never return, and even if she fled, she didn't want to marry her.

Now the man has long been in a mess, completely unaware that as a secret guard, he is still cultivating in the mansion, how could he get the news from the palace so quickly.

Just when Wenren was so anxious that he was about to go crazy, the servant at the side thought of a possibility, so he said to Wenrenhong tremblingly: "My lord, do you want to go and see the hidden guards in the past?" The place where the adults rest is in the south courtyard."

Wen Renhong was stunned when he heard the servants say this, and then he realized that the residence in the mansion is not only the main courtyard on the bright side, the hidden guards have a separate place to rest.

Of course, Mu Jin also had his own room to rest before being with him, which was in the remote south courtyard. After all, he is a hidden guard, and he hides his body most of the time, and these hidden guards basically don't have much contact with other people.

Holding the last bit of hope in his heart, Wen Renhong rushed to the South Courtyard in a hurry. He pushed the door open without saying hello, and sure enough, he saw the figure he was thinking about.

Fearful, he hugged Mu Jin into his arms, and Wen Renhong didn't let go after a long time. Mu Jin could feel the slight trembling of his lover's arm, it seemed that he had really startled him.

Finally found his sweetheart, it took Wen Renhong a long time to finally settle down. Only then did he notice the surroundings, only then did he realize that he seemed to have never been to the place where Mu Jin used to live.

Although this room is not considered small, it can almost be described as a bare house. There is basically no decoration in the room, except for a bed, a table and a chair, there is only a small, poor box next to the table, which may contain some clothes and objects of Mu Jin.

Seeing that the small bed was covered with the clothes and ornaments that he specially sent someone to prepare for Mu Jin in the past few days, Wen Renhong was stunned. After all, Mu Jin has been living with him in his room these days, but why did his sweetheart suddenly move all his clothes here and there?

Thinking of this, Wen Renhong couldn't help looking at Mu Jin, and asked him, "Xiao Jin, why did you bring all these clothes to this room?"

Mu Jin hesitated for a moment, and then turned to Wen Renhong unnaturally. Said: "Master, you are back, do you want to rest? Should I order the servants to prepare some food first? The subordinate's room is simple, please return to the main courtyard quickly, the subordinate will be there in a while." Hearing Mu Jin

again Said the word subordinate, although in the past, this title was a good time for Wen Renhong to punish the other party for seeking benefits. But today, the man just felt that something was wrong.

He hurriedly grabbed Mu Jin's arm, and asked him seriously: "Xiao Jin, what happened? Don't change the topic."

The person on the opposite side has always been straightforward in doing things, but at this moment it seems to have suddenly become dull . It took a long time before he answered with difficulty to himself: "There will be newcomers in the master's room, and the subordinates must take back things that don't belong there."

Hearing what Mu Jin said, Wen Renhong immediately frowned. frown. If he hasn't found out that something unusual has happened by now, then he has lived in vain for so many years.

Refusing to let Mu Jin escape, Wen Renhong pinched his chin and forced Mu Jin to look directly into his eyes, and said in a firm tone: "Xiao Jin, someone came here today. Who is it? What did he say to you? Why did you call yourself a subordinate again, didn't you agree to call me your husband?" But

as his voice fell, the eyes of the young man opposite him suddenly turned red. Taking a deep breath, he replied to himself: "Master, please take it back. The second son of the Hou Mansion has made it very clear today."

"What second son?" Wen Renhong was a little confused this time, after all He didn't know about Ye Ran's arrival.

Looking at the man's reaction, Mu Jin was obviously aware of this, so he lowered his eyes and forbearance said: "The second son of Anpinghou has come here today, and said that the emperor will give the master a marriage with him."

Hearing Mu Jin When Jin said so, Wen Renhong finally came to his senses, it seems that Ye Ran did something when he was not around. Although this was not at his behest, it has to be said that Mu Jin's reaction made the man feel hopeful.

Seeing Mu Jin's expressionless face in front of him, Wen Renhong tentatively asked: "Xiao Jin, are you jealous?"

Mu Jin shook his head when he heard this, and said in a dark tone: "The master is always the master. The subordinate only wants to be a qualified hidden guard. The subordinate will keep his duty and figure out his position."

Originally, he wanted to force Mu Jin to like him more, but he didn't expect that what he was waiting for was just such words. Wen Renhong was anxious, seeing Mu Jin turned around and going to tidy up the bed again, he grabbed his arm and pulled him into his arms.

The man angrily wanted to ask the other party where he put his feelings, whether he had never really been attracted to him, but he felt the body of the person with his head bowed in his arms trembling slightly.

Wen Renhong lowered his head when he saw this, and pinched his chin to force Mu Jin to raise his head. As expected, he saw the man in his arms pursing his lips tightly, holding back the tears in his eyes.

But the young man seemed to be too sad and couldn't hold back in the end. Drop by drop of tears slid down and fell on his fingertips, but it seemed to scald Wen Renhong's heart.

Xiao Jin is really sad, he is jealous, he is sad. At this moment, Wen Renhong finally understood that it was not that Mu Jin didn't care, it was just that his character was tolerant. As a secret guard, his education all along is to accept everything from his master.

So even if he knew that he wanted to be with others, the greatest resistance he could do was to find a way to get rid of his feelings and turn back into that emotionless secret guard.

So what am I doing, just want to prove those ridiculous so-called loves and hurt the other party. Wen Renhong suddenly hated himself for being naive, and felt that he was the biggest bastard for making his sweetheart sad.

He didn't feel any happiness because his sweetheart was jealous, now Wen Renhong only felt distressed, and hurriedly lowered his head to kiss the tears on Mu Jin's face.

While kissing, he kept apologizing: "Xiao Jin, don't cry, don't cry. What he said is all lies, how can I marry someone else. Even if it is really offered to me, I will refuse it. Just like the last time I rejected the emperor's offer of marriage to me and the daughter of the Anping Marquis." "

Today I have asked the emperor to give you and me a marriage, so we will get married soon. Even if it is this There will be Zhengjun Wangfei in the palace, and that person will only be you. Baby, I will only have you in this life, are you willing to stay by my side forever?"

Wen Renhong looked at Mu Jin with a gentle face, but he was still a little uneasy in his heart.

The person in his arms opened his eyes wide in surprise when he heard his words, as if he couldn't believe what he heard. It took a long time for the little dark guard of his family to react, and said to him a little dullly: "Master, is what you said true?"

Seeing Wen Renhong nodding, the young man's tears became even more violent. It seemed that he felt a little embarrassed knowing that he had been crying all the time. The person in his arms quickly sucked his nose twice, then raised his arm and wiped his eyes vigorously.

But before he could continue, Wen Renhong stopped him. The man grabbed Mu Jin's wrist, not wanting him to let the fabric on the sleeve ruin the skin on his face.

Hastily took out the handkerchief in his bosom and gently wiped the young man's blushed face, and said softly to him: "Xiao Jin, you haven't answered my question yet."

Mu Jin was confused by Wen Renhong's gentle gesture. Some blushed, looked at each other quietly, and said after a long time: "But master, I am a man, and I cannot have children."

Wen Renhong smiled and nodded when he heard Mu Jin's words: "I know, So if Xiao Jin is with me, she won't have her own children anymore. Baby, do you mind?"

Mu Jin shook her head vigorously immediately when she heard her lover's words. As long as he can be with the person he loves, it is already his greatest happiness, as for the others, he doesn't care.

It's just that he still had an apologetic expression on his face, and said sadly: "I'm sorry, master, this subordinate is not a good secret guard. This subordinate wants to monopolize master, and doesn't want to distribute you to anyone."