chapter 5

The boundary of Xuanqing Temple is not remote, so it didn't take long for the bullock cart to pull Mu Jin and Master Chongming back there.

Afterwards, Mu Jin explained some questions about cultivation to Master Chongming, and it was considered as a return for his help to him.

On the other side, in the evening, Mo Jing also returned to the dormitory from the school grounds.

In just one year, several other princes passed away one after another.

Now the fifth prince, Mo Dun, is only five years old, and he doesn't need to go to the school to practice martial arts.

Without those brothers who bullied him, Mo Zhen's life is much easier.

However, after returning from the school grounds, he still had to face that woman from time to time.

Whenever Concubine Ling was in a bad mood or was ridiculed by other concubines, she would come over to vent her anger on herself.

Sure enough, when he returned to the bedroom, Concubine Ling was already waiting there.

Looking at the thick ruler in her hand, Mo Zhen knew that he would inevitably suffer another blow today.

Whether it was beating or insulting, even though it was commonplace, Mo Jing still felt that it would be better to suffer less injuries.

So, when he saw the palace man closed the gate, he knelt down on the ground without any resistance.

He knew that the more he screamed for pain but wanted to escape, the harder that woman would beat him, so he might as well endure this.

Concubine Ling showed a vicious smile on her face when she saw that Mo Zhen was so knowledgeable.

The ruler in his hand slapped the child in front of him fiercely.

Thinking of what the fifth prince's mother, Concubine De, said about her bragging rights, her heart was filled with hatred for Emperor Wen Mo Yeliang.

These injuries were only on Mo Jing's body, and he wore clothes on weekdays, so other people couldn't find it at all.

After a while, Concubine Ling felt more and more bored seeing Mo Jing, who was sweating profusely in pain but still silently bearing it.

When the other party finally couldn't hold back and collapsed on the ground, she snorted coldly and threw away the ruler in her hand, and walked to the door of the bedroom.

"Clean up yourself."

The sharp voice sounded in the ears, and the door of the dormitory opened again, and it was already pitch black outside.

Concubine Ling left here swiftly, ignoring Mo Zhen who was lying on the ground covered in bruises.

Such things happen all the time, and the palace people just stayed quietly in the yard, pretending that they didn't hear anything.

It's just that no one noticed that the moment the door of the dormitory was closed again, the eyes of the child who fell on the ground burst out with deep hatred.

Once upon a time, Mo Zhen also longed for maternal love very much.

Seeing the other princes acting like a baby in the arms of his concubine mother, he also hoped that one day he could also have the care and love of his concubine mother.

But after so many years, he has already seen through it.

That woman didn't have the slightest love for him at all, he was just a tool for the other party to vent.

Clenching his fists tightly, resisting the pain in his back, Mo Yan tried his best to straighten his waist, and climbed up from the ground with difficulty.

He fell headlong on the bed, his light-colored eyes were like a pool of stagnant water, and he looked like a wolf dormant on the grassland waiting for an opportunity to move.

Mo Jing knew that now that he was still young, he had to endure it.

But one day, he will pay back all these pains ten times and a hundred times.

After a long time, the door of the room was opened again, and a palace servant came in with a plate of food, put it down and left.

Mo Jing lying on the bed didn't even need to look at the food on the table to know what was there.

The rich aroma of meat spread into the nostrils, but it only made children feel sick.

Glancing at the table full of meat, he heard the door of the room being closed again.

Under the dim light, the child felt like a dog locked in a cage.

After working hard all afternoon on the school grounds, when he returned to the dormitory, he was beaten again.

At this moment, Mo Jing was already very hungry.

But he didn't want to touch the food on the table. After eating those greasy meals, it would only make his injuries worse.

Lowering his eyes slightly, Mo Yan stretched out his hand and found a small paper bag hidden before from under the quilt on the inside of the bed.

When I opened it, I found two pieces of milk cake lying quietly inside.

It was given to him by the wooden brocade during the day, and he couldn't bear to eat it all, so he deliberately left two pieces.

The fragrant and white pastry was delivered to the mouth, and the soft milk cake melted on the tip of the tongue, making the children almost forget the pain on their body.

But immediately, his heart became more and more sad.

I just feel that this may be the last bit of sweetness that I can taste in this bedroom.

On the other side, after Mu Jin returned to Xuanqing Temple and finished answering Chongming Daoist's questions, he realized that it was completely dark outside.

Back in the room, Mu Jin, who had nothing to do, immediately let the system transmit the picture of Mo Jing.

Seeing my child staying alone in the room, lying on the bed seems to have fallen asleep.

The dim candlelight illuminated the other's emaciated face.

After the child fell asleep, there was no guard on his face, and he finally showed an innocent appearance suitable for his age. Mu Jin's heart softened when he saw it.

After just watching for a while, Mu Jin couldn't sit still.

He was too far away from Mo Zhen before, and he could still bear it.

But now that he has arrived in the capital, and finally met someone, how can he be willing to see him through the system.

After thinking for a while, Mu Jin stood up and walked towards the door without saying a word.

When 003 saw Mu Jin's movements, he guessed what he was going to do.

Quickly reminded: "Host, the key has been released in the palace now."

"I know." Mu Jin nodded nonchalantly, and said with a smile. "Don't worry, it's just sneaking into the palace."

"Besides, I still have you. With a partner as good as 003 helping me keep an eye on my surroundings, I'm sure I won't be discovered!"

Hearing Mu Jin say so Said, 003's persuasive words that were originally intended to be choked back into his stomach in an instant.

If it weren't for the black hair on his body, Mu Jin would definitely see his red face.

003, who was successfully bought by Mu Jin's few words of praise, launched the system with great spirit, and secretly vowed to protect the safety of the host.

So, one person, one system quietly sneaked into the palace under the cover of night.

With Mu Jin's dexterity and the help of 003, he can easily avoid those patrolling guards.

And the few palace people who stayed in the dormitory were also used to being lazy, and were easily bypassed by Mu Jin.

Without much effort, he sneaked into Mo Jing's room.

Seeing that the greasy food on the table seemed unmoved at all, Mu Jin frowned.

These meals are all big fish and meat, not even a little green.

Eating this kind of food for every meal, how could Mo Zhen's health be better.

Turning her head to look at the child lying on the bed who seemed to have fallen asleep, Mu Jin leaned over distressedly, wanting to touch the other's face.

Who knew, before they touched each other, they heard a sound coming from the door.

Mu Jin hurriedly hid behind the screen, and then saw the door being opened.

The two palace servants entered the room without asking for instructions. When they saw the untouched food on the table, they put it back into the tray and took it out.

If these meals are heated up after a while, who will enter the stomach, of course, there is no need to say.

Although the child lying on the bed didn't react at all when the palace man took away the food, Mu Jin knew that Mo Jing had woken up.

Because he felt that the other party's breathing changed in an instant.

After the door was closed, Mu Jin quietly reappeared and approached the child on the bed again.

Sure enough, when he was about to bump into each other, Mo Yan suddenly opened his eyes and sat up.

He stared vigilantly at the person in front of him, holding a small dagger in front of his chest.

After seeing clearly that the person in front of him was Mu Jin, the coldness in Mo Jing's eyes instantly turned into surprise.

Seeing this, Mu Jin smiled brightly at the child, and then quickly flicked the other's wrist.

Mo Qin only felt his wrist go numb, and the dagger he was holding was thrown aside by the other party.

And just as he was about to speak out, Mu Jin covered his mouth again, and the other party stuffed something into his mouth.

Feeling the sweet taste in his mouth, Mo Jing's eyes widened.

"It's poison!" Mu Jin blinked and said to the child innocently.

Hearing this, Mo Qin's pupils shrank suddenly, and his whole body instantly became extremely stiff, his light-colored eyes were full of despair.

But immediately, the person in front of him suddenly loosened his grip on him.

Sitting next to him, he began to laugh silently.

Seeing the other party laughing, tears were about to come out, and it was only then that Mo Zhen realized that he had been tricked.

Angrily, he pushed the wooden brocade hard, and Mo Yan glared at the reckless guy opposite him.

And Mu Jin pointed to the gate outside the door, indicating that there were palace guards outside Mo Jing, and booed him softly.

He leaned over and asked softly, "Child, is the candy delicious?"

Mo Zhen glared at Mu Jin angrily, and wanted to spit out the candy in his mouth, but the sweet taste made him a little bit reluctant.

Then he simply turned his head and ignored the hateful guy who played with him just now.

Mu Jin looked at the bumps on the child's cheeks from eating sugar balls, and thought it was too cute.

He couldn't help but leaned forward and poked it lightly, successfully calling back Mo Jing's attention.

Knowing that the child was obviously still angry, Mu Jin hastily bumped the other's shoulder lightly twice in a fawning manner.

He coaxed softly: "Don't be angry, I just teased you!"

Seeing that Mo Yan turned his head away and didn't look at himself, Mu Jin cheekily moved to the other side. It wasn't until Mo Qin saw

that Mu Jin had been chasing after him to apologize, and he had finished his good words, that he pursed his lips, frowned and said to Mu Jin, "You can't do this again next time."

I am happy to teach myself a lesson.

On the surface, he nodded vigorously immediately, and promised with a serious face: "Yes! Obey!"

Although he knew that the other party was pretending to be serious, Mo Yan was still satisfied with Mu Jin's answer, and finally showed a smile on his face.

The author has something to say: Crab Ye Yaxi, miss Lin Muzi, big deal, Brother Cheng's mines are everywhere~~

Crab Crab Qianyu Canghun's bazooka~~