chapter 86 ↬ old gong is not human

After returning to the system space again, Mu Jin was not in a hurry to go to the next world immediately, but decided to stay temporarily to collect his thoughts. In the previous world, he and Yan Yang had spent hundreds of years together, and the two of them were naturally very affectionate from beginning to end, and they lived happily ever after.

Just with the previous experience in the small world, Mu Jin also began to pay attention to the surrounding movements in the last world. After realizing that there was something wrong with a certain secret medicine that Qi Xi used, he had also investigated it openly and secretly.

As a result, there were traces of other related medicines that could enhance soul power, but Qi Xi took the medicine that could manifest soul power when he was going to compete with Yan Yang that day, leaving nothing but a blank.

Those who came into contact with the source of the drug seemed to have suddenly lost their memory, and they couldn't find the source of the drug at all, which made the Qi family feel very strange. Without further explanation, Mu Jin can almost figure out who made the medicine in his heart.

And in the previous life, Mu Jin still felt a little surprised that his lover had two breakthroughs under his own stimulation. Although this can show that his position in his lover's heart is very important, it is not this that makes Mu Jin interested.

The first time he stepped up to the seventh level of soul power, it was because Yan Yang had accumulated a certain amount of soul power, and he had injected part of the power into his body to help him hit the step, and he reached the step under stimulation.

But in the second time, when Yan Yang mistakenly believed that something happened to him, the burst of soul power had nothing to do with him.

It is obviously an impossible task to directly upgrade to the soul king directly across the third level, but Yan Yang has done it. Mu Jin dares to say that there must be Qiongqi's original soul assistance in this.

This also shows that in so many worlds, he has been working hard to accumulate luck to restore his lover's soul, which is effective. At least half of Qiongqi's soul has been repaired now.

Although they are still unable to compete with the small world, but in an emergency, they can also have such explosive power, which makes Mu Jin very happy.

But even so, Mu Jin still can't relax his vigilance, because he knows in his heart that only half of the restoration can't bring his lover out of these small worlds. If it is not completely repaired, the strength of the lover is still not enough, and leaving him by force will only make him hurt himself, which is the last thing Mu Jin wants to see.

So in the last world, seeing a man explode and even consume his original soul power for himself was a wake-up call to Mu Jin. It seems that he should pay more attention in the future and not stimulate the other party too much. Otherwise, it is extremely uneconomical for the lover to unconsciously consume the power of the original soul.

Not to mention the fact that Bai has accumulated a world of good fortune, if a man uses too much force and hurts himself, the loss outweighs the gain. ,

Discussed with 003 in the Sea of ​​Consciousness, Mu Jin thought everything through before entering the next world with the system.

Entering the new world again, before Mu Jin opened his eyes, he heard bursts of suppressed crying from around him. Frowning slightly, and slowly opening his eyes, Mu Jin was instantly dazzled by the surrounding scene.

Because he found that he didn't wake up in an independent space this time. Although the surrounding environment looked peaceful, there were dense crowds of people gathered around him. This was the first time he saw such a situation when he first arrived in a world.

Mu Jin looked around and found that he seemed to be at a funeral now, and it was no wonder that he heard crying, and there were people in black and white formal suits standing around in darkness. Mu Jin lowered his head and took a look at himself, who was also wearing a black suit.

Now he is standing at the head of everyone, holding a bouquet in his hand, and he seems to be the leader of these people.

Looking at the solemn tombstone in front of him and the silence of the people around him, Mu Jin pursed her lips, feeling that now is really not a good time for 003 to deliver the plot.

Fortunately, soon, a tall young man with thick eyebrows and big eyes approached him, and asked softly to himself with red eyes: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

Mu Jin was stunned when he heard this, and shook his head at the young man beside him. Noticing the bouquet in his hand, he offered the flowers to the tombstone, and then bowed to the tombstone. Sure enough, after he made his actions, the people around him followed him and bowed to the tombstone.

Then, a middle-aged elder with squinting eyes, who looked very kind, walked up to Mu Jin, and said gently to him: "Mu Jin, from now on, the burden of the Mu family will be all on you. Don't worry." , Uncle will definitely help you!"

After speaking, the man stretched out his hand to pat Mu Jin on the shoulder. Seeing that the hand was about to touch him, Mu Jin instinctively felt a burst of disgust in his heart, and subconsciously avoided it. But even so, the other party didn't feel embarrassed, just smiled at Mu Jin, and naturally withdrew his hand.

Mu Jin knew that this was the subconscious reaction of the original owner remaining in his body. So, who is this person in front of him, and why does the original owner hate this person so much?

Covering his eyes, Mu Jin nodded politely at the man, and then walked towards the car with the young man who called him "big brother".

Just before getting into the car, Mu Jin suddenly heard 003 shouting to him eagerly in the sea of ​​consciousness: "Xiao Jin, there is something wrong with this car, you can't get on it." Before he has figured out the situation in this world, Mu Jin can only pretend to

be Inadvertently put back the foot that was about to step on the inside of the car. Then he said to the young man beside him: "I'm not leaving yet, I want to stay here for a while."

The tall young man nodded when he heard the words, glanced at the tombstone, and the circles of his eyes turned red again. So he didn't get in the car either, and his follower, Mu Jin, stayed here.

Mu Jin sighed in his heart that this kid is still a crybaby, and then he noticed keenly that the middle-aged man who seemed to be talking to him just now froze for a moment when he heard that he was not getting in the car, but recovered quickly nature. After nodding to himself, he got into another car and left here.

After people left one after another, Mu Jin stood in front of the tombstone, motionless as if in a daze.

The young man next to him didn't dare to disturb him. Not far away, he squatted silently on the ground and stared at the black and white photos in front of him. He didn't know that Mu Jin was urgently asking 003 to transmit the information of this world to his mind.

Although there are still people around, Mu Jin can feel the kindness of that young man, and he always feels uneasy when 003 suddenly warned someone to harm him just now, so he wants to control the situation in this world as soon as possible.

After reading through all the plots, Mu Jin also knew that the tall young man with thick eyebrows, big eyes and big eyes who was squatting in front of the tombstone with a sad face was the hero of this world, Mu Junhao, and he was also his own brother in this life.

The parents of the two brothers died young, and they were always raised by their grandfather. The relationship between the three of them has always been very good. It's a pity that the grandfather couldn't resist his old age and left them a few days ago. Today was their grandfather's funeral, and all the original owners and Mu Junhao felt very sad.

The male lead, Mu Junhao, has an optimistic personality and admires the original owner very much. His goal is to become an upright man like his elder brother.

Speaking of being upright, Mu Jin couldn't help but nodded, thinking that the male protagonist in this world really has vision. 003 in the sea of ​​knowledge couldn't help complaining, looking at his Xiaojin's small arms and legs, where they are indomitable, it's almost as good as making the target indomitable.

Unexpectedly, just as soon as he muttered, he was slapped away by Mu Jin. Mu Jin turned his stiff neck and sneered at 003 in the sea of ​​consciousness: "That's right, my old Gong can not only stand upright, but also support the sky with one pillar."

003 spewed old blood in his heart when he heard this, and refused to talk to the unscrupulous host again. But this time he learned to be smart, and firmly pressed his paw on the cat's mouth to prevent it from speaking, thinking that the aura of his host was indeed more than 2.8 meters.

Without 003's mischief, Mu Jin continued to sort out the plot. I thought that in the original timeline, the original owner and Mu Junhao encountered a car accident on the way home after their grandfather's funeral.

The original owner died on the spot, but Mu Junhao escaped with a narrow escape, leaving one life behind. He also became the sole heir of the Mu family property.

It's just that Mu Junhao is naive and doesn't know how to manage a company, so he can only entrust their uncle Gu Yang to help him manage it.

Gu Yang married a daughter of the Mu family in the early years, and their aunt died young, and Gu Yang did not marry another one after that. He has been working under the Mu family, and it can be said that he is also a pivotal figure in the Mu family's enterprise.

The two brothers have been with Gu Yang for many years, and Mu Junhao always thought that their uncle was deeply affectionate and sincerely wanted to help them. But he didn't expect that Gu Yang would plan on him after the old man of the Mu family and his vigorous brother passed away.

Mu Junhao, who is ignorant of worldly affairs, foolishly let his property be taken away by Gu Yang step by step.

After he found out that all the property had been transferred to Gu Yang's name, Mu Junhao finally realized that something was wrong. Having lost everything, Mu Junhao wanted to find Gu Yang to make a theory, but only got ridicule from the other party.

The protagonist is so angry and helpless, he feels sorry for his dead brother and grandfather, and feels very guilty.

Without the support of the Mu family, Mu Junhao has nothing, so he can only borrow with his friend Zhong Xiaoyu from college. And the only thing he secretly took away was a relic left behind by his grandfather, a shrine enshrined by the Mu family for generations, but unexpectedly discovered that the enshrinement turned out to be a jade plaque.

It's just that he didn't expect that this jade tablet is really spiritual. By accident, Mu Junhao unsealed part of the jade tablet and released the jade spirit Moyan inside.

Mo Yan told him that he had been sleeping in the jade tablet and didn't know what happened outside, and that he was willing to help Mu Junhao. Hearing the words, the hero naturally rekindled hope, after all, he knew that he could not defeat Gu Yang by himself.

However, he still kept an eye on it, thinking that there must be a reason why the Jade Spirit was sealed in it. Knowing that the seal of the Jade Spirit had not been completely removed, he hurriedly put the jade tablet in the shrine again.

Mo Yan has been sealed for hundreds of years, and his strength is still very weak after part of the seal is lifted. However, he still has a certain ability to help the male lead. He can perceive that the male lead has profound luck, and being close to words can help warm up the jade spirit in the jade card.

So the hero and Yu Ling reached an agreement, Yu Ling can help him do many things he can't do, and the hero has been helping Yu Ling to nourish his soul. After Yuling helped him achieve his wish to take back the Mu family, the male protagonist will remove all his seals and let Mo Yan leave.

With this magical jade card, Mu Junhao really became smooth sailing. From a little white with nothing, he quickly grew into a business tycoon, and Zhong Xiaoyu was always by his side to assist, and the two gradually developed feelings for each other.

Later, with the help of Yupai and Zhong Xiaoyu, Mu Junhao finally took revenge on Gu Yang, who had taken over all the Mu family's property, and regained control of the Mu family. However, at this point, it is not a perfect ending.

Step by step, the hero lost himself a little and became arrogant. Zhong Xiaoyu can naturally feel the changes in Mu Junhao, he advised him but was refuted by the other party, the two had a big fight, so they broke up.

After Zhong Xiaoyu left, Mu Junhao felt very sad, so he could only drink and buy drunk every day to relieve the pain of broken love in his heart. It's just that when he was addicted to alcoholism, he didn't notice that the jade spirit beside him was constantly absorbing his own luck and becoming stronger and stronger.

After Yuling helped the hero take back the Mu family, he didn't take the initiative to leave, because he found that staying with the hero can get more benefits. He took the opportunity to absorb luck, and after breaking the seal by himself, he revealed his true colors.

After he was sealed, he could no longer condense the entity, and could only live in the body jade tablet as a dead thing. This made Mo Yan very unwilling, so he had long been optimistic about Mu Junhao's shell. Seeing that the time was right, he planned to win over the male lead.

Mu Junhao naturally resisted vigorously and refused to submit. Fortunately, when Yuling was about to succeed, Zhong Xiaoyu appeared in time. He rushed into the room, grabbed the jade token, and smashed it into pieces.

As the jade tablet shattered, Yuling Moyan also disappeared. Zhong Xiaoyu saved the male lead, and after this incident, Mu Junhao also realized his mistakes in the past, and he admitted his mistakes to Zhong Xiaoyu. The two got back together again, got married later, and ran the Mu family business together.

After seeing the plot here, it finally came to an end. Mu Jin felt that the storyline of this world is simple, and it also has a bit of fantasy.

It stands to reason that my lover has always been the villain in the small world, but there seem to be two villains in this world. One is their uncle Gu Yang, and the other is Yu Ling Mo Yan.

Gu Yang had already met Mu Jin today, the very kind-looking middle-aged man. Mu Jin doesn't think that Gu Yang will be his lover, not only because he has no resemblance to Qiongqi in appearance, but also because he once married their aunt.

After experiencing so many worlds, my man has never had any emotional entanglements with anyone other than himself. Then the rest is the scheming Yuling.

I asked 003 in the sea of ​​knowledge, and the other party also felt that Yuling was indeed very likely. It's just that Mo Yan is still sealed in the shrine of the Mu family, so the system can't easily identify whether the fluctuation of the soul is the target or not.

But after hearing 003 say that the possibility is very high, Mu Jin is almost certain. After all, in such an ordinary plane, besides his lover, it is difficult to have a soul that 003 can pay attention to, so Mu Jin went deeper and began to study the story of the Jade Spirit.

You can look up the cause and effect of all things from the perspective of the world, and find that the story of Yuling is not as simple as it seems on the surface.

Yu Ling had indeed been deceiving the hero all the time in the early stage, or in other words, he had no intention of letting the hero go, and wanted to harm him from beginning to end. As for the reason why Mo Yan did this, it was because he himself had an enmity with the Mu family.

Hundreds of years ago, the Mu family hadn't flourished at that time. At the beginning, the ancestor of the Mu family accidentally got a black jade tablet with spirituality. After hundreds of years of practice, the jade tablet finally became a human figure, but although it has spiritual wisdom, it is very simple.

So the ancestor of the Mu family had a twisted brain. He deceived the fledgling Yuling, and asked the master to use metaphysics to calculate Mo Yan, sealed the jade tablet, and put the jade tablet on a special magic circle.

For so many years, the Mu family has been absorbing the spiritual energy from Yu Ling through this magic circle, so it has been able to develop and grow. And Yuling Moyan has been shackled and squeezed for so many years, so naturally he has a lot of resentment, and he hates the Mu family very much in his heart, wishing to drive everyone in the Mu family to death.

With the power of Yuling, if Mu Junhao is not the hero of this world, I am afraid that it is still unknown where the ending will lead.

However, if the goal of this world is really Yuling Moyan, then Mu Jin's status in this life will be a bit embarrassing. Because he is a descendant of the Mu family, and he is also the eldest brother of the hero.

Unexpectedly, when he came here, he would stand on the opposite side with his lover, Mu Jin pursed his lips, feeling inexplicably upset. It's just that since time travel has become such an identity, it's also my destiny. What else can I do? Try to appease your lover.

He still has full confidence in his lover, Mu Jin. He believes that as long as this person is himself, no matter what his identity is, he will definitely be able to usher in a happy ending with his lover.

Speaking of which, the original owner's parents died young, leaving the original owner and younger brother to depend on each other. Fortunately, there is a grandfather to take care of them, otherwise the two young children really don't know what to do.

Fortunately, my grandfather's education is still very successful, and the original owner is also very competitive. He has already entered the shopping malls just after turning 30 this year. Whether it is investment vision or decisiveness, they are all highly appreciated.

However, although Mu Jin has maintained his original appearance in this life, the original owner has a very serious obsession with cleanliness. So in the past, he particularly minded other people's touch. It seems that apart from his younger brother and grandfather, he can still get in touch with a little bit, and the original owner is shy away from others.

At this point, Mu Jin understands why he subconsciously avoids Gu Yang's attempt to pat him on the shoulder, and feels disgusted.

This is also the reason why the original owner has lived to this age but his emotional life is still blank.

On the one hand, not everyone can accept that even holding hands will not lead to a platonic love. On the other hand, the original owner himself is indifferent and rigid. He wears formal clothes all year round and is unsmiling. It is really difficult for people to approach.

But even so, he is very convincing because of his vigorous work style and strong judgment. Therefore, the Mu family all recognized the new owner, and as early as a few years ago, his grandfather had handed over the Mu family property to the original owner for management.

Under the management of the original owner, the Mu family business is running very well. He can be said to be a very good leader in the eyes of others. It is no wonder that Mu Junhao admires him so much.

It's just a pity that according to the original plot, the original owner would die in a car accident after leaving the funeral today. Of course, who was the instigator of the car accident? Mu Jin went through the hidden plot and noticed that it was Gu Yang who did the trick.

Now that the grandfather passed away, the elder brother who was the most able to be in charge of the Mu family had an accident, leaving only the simple-minded male lead, so that Gu Yang could embezzle the entire Mu family's property step by step.

Asked about the wishes of the original owner of 003 in this life, after listening to it, Mu Jin felt a little fresh. Unexpectedly, although the original owner looks strong and cold, he is actually a Buddhist.

The original owner had no interest in managing the Mu family, but he was the eldest brother and possessed management skills, so he had to sit in such a position in order to keep the family business. In fact, he has always hoped to train Mu Junhao and hand over the Mu family property to him to manage.

What the original owner really expected was a peaceful and ordinary life. He had been alone for a long time. Although he was always with his younger brother, Mu Junhao's childish personality could not understand his elder brother. So he is looking forward to having a heart-warming lover who can accompany him and fill his emotional void.

Hearing the original owner's wish, Mu Jin felt that there was no difficulty. He had to train his younger brother to be the heir. After so many small worlds, he could raise the emperor, let alone the heir of a family business.

No matter how you say it, Mu Junhao is still the hero of this world. Although his character is not mature enough now, he just needs some experience. At least the child is good in nature, that's the most important thing.

As for love life, it is even more difficult to have your own lover. Is there any more heart-warming existence in this world than your own lover?

Looking at the timeline again, Mu Jin is glad that he has traveled through this time period, and the 003 reminder saved him from that car accident.

However, he also knew that Gu Yang would not let it go, and there must be another move waiting for him. But with himself, he will definitely not let this despicable person succeed, he will guard the Mu family's property, and let some people get their due punishment.

After smoothing out all the plots, Mu Jin let out a soft breath. He took two steps back and bowed respectfully to the tombstone in front of him.

Thinking that this person is the elder of the original owner, he secretly promised to the old man in the black and white photo in front of him that he would definitely run the Mu family well and let Mu Junhao carry forward the Mu family.

After finishing, he waved to Mu Junhao beside him, and said, "Junhao, let's go home."

Mu Junhao nodded immediately when he heard the words, and bowed deeply to the tombstone before obediently Following behind his brother, the two of them walked towards Mu's house together.

The cemetery was far away from Mu's house, but Mu Jin and Mu Junhao insisted on walking back home. Mu Jin felt that he needed time to clear his mind, and wanted to take a longer walk to experience this new world.

As for Mu Junhao, he was depressed, so he followed behind his brother, looking at the scenery along the way in a daze, and by the way, he could vent his emotions a little bit.

As soon as the two of them got home, Mu Jin heard the people below coming to tell them that the car that was supposed to take them had an accident on the way.

Mu Junhao was very scared when he heard the words, and felt that it was lucky that his brother decided to stay in the cemetery with his grandfather for a while, otherwise they might be the ones who caused the accident. Thinking of this, Mu Junhao's eyes turned red again, he turned his head to Mu Jin and said, "Brother, it must be grandfather who is protecting us."

Mu Jin nodded upon hearing this, told Mu Junhao to take a good rest and returned to his room.

After returning to the room, Mu Jin walked directly to a corner of the room, opened a sliding door, and saw a very narrow inner room. The facade enshrined the shrine in the memory of the original owner.

This shrine was handed over to the original owner shortly after his grandfather let the original owner take over the Mu family, and told the original owner that this shrine is very important to the Mu family, so he must offer incense every morning and evening, and said that this shrine will definitely bless Mu. Home, but you are not allowed to take out the contents.

When Mu Jin saw the imprint carved on the outside of the shrine, he knew it was a sealing spell. And the jade tablet placed in the shrine is exactly where the jade spirit Mo Yan is.

He released some consciousness to check the condition of the shrine. Originally, Mu Jin wanted to check the condition of the Jade Spirit first, but he didn't expect to feel that there was a problem with the runes around the shrine, which seemed to have been artificially destroyed. I'm afraid that most of the seal on the shrine will be lifted in a few days.

Feeling that something seemed strange, Mu Jin stared at the shrine with twinkling eyes, checked it carefully, and communicated with Haizhong 003 at the same time. Mu Jin quickly flipped through the previous content again, and sure enough, he found something wrong with it.

For example, Gu Yang seemed to go to a certain Taoist temple frequently before, and according to the memory of the original owner, Gu Yang seemed to have tried to approach this room many times, and it seemed that the target was the shrine.

It's just that the original owner has a serious obsession with cleanliness, and even cleans the room on weekdays by himself, and even the servants are not allowed to enter. The rooms are always locked tightly, making it impossible for Gu Yang to succeed.

I'm afraid that Gu Yang had no choice but to find someone with high mana to do something outside, trying to use spells to unlock part of the seal of the jade card. It's no wonder that in the original plot, the male protagonist can easily break half of the seal of the jade spirit , released Mo Yan.

Presumably this has something to do with the destruction of the seal around the jade tablet, so maybe the secret of the jade tablet has already been understood by Gu Yang, it seems that I have to be more vigilant about this person.

But now that Mu Jin has come over in person, he naturally won't let his lover be trapped in this shrine forever. With his own soul power, releasing a little bit is enough to break these seals.

Furthermore, Mu Jin didn't worry that Mo Yan would hurt him after the seal was lifted, after all, the other party would rather hurt himself than him.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin reached out to the shrine in front of him, and took out the jade plaque inside. Now that the jade tablet was seen again, Mu Jin saw clearly that it was a black jade tablet. The texture is not as moist as ordinary jade, but it makes Mu Jin feel a little cold.

But he can also understand, after all, the jade spirit in this jade card is very resentful, and it will definitely have a certain impact on the main body. There seemed to be a brown stain on the back of the jade tablet, and Mu Jin knew that it was the blood left by the expert who sealed the jade tablet.

Frowning, he turned over to carefully examine the engraving on the front of the jade tablet. Mu Jin was surprised to find that the front of the jade tablet was actually engraved with a long-horned and two-winged beast that looked like a tiger. At the moment, it was making a ferocious roar. It was really lifelike. .

Isn't the appearance of this divine beast exactly the appearance of Qiongqi's body?

I saw the engraved beast on the jade tablet, and smelled the familiar atmosphere around the jade tablet. Mu Jin believed even more that the jade spirit sealed in this jade card must be his lover.

Because the seal outside the shrine has just been loosened, and the energy reflected on the jade tablet has not been completely eliminated, Mo Yan is still in a deep sleep. So Mu Jin intervened with a little bit of divine power, and soon completely smashed the outer seal of the shrine.

He knew that once the seal was broken, his lover might wake up tonight. Thinking of what the original owner's grandfather told him before, he could only say sorry, he must move this jade token.

Thinking that their Mu family has passed it down from generation to generation, almost no one really looks at the things in this shrine, but they just follow the ancestor's precept and don't touch it, but they don't understand the reason. The ancestors should be afraid that this jade card will absorb the luck of their Mu family, so they tried to break the shackles.

But Mu Jin didn't care, he stretched out his hand to wipe off the drop of expert blood left on the jade tablet, and hung the jade tablet around his neck. It is also a beautiful name, since it is a transfer jade token, it is natural to carry it with you. Keep it close to you all the time, so that your luck will really improve.

Already aware of all kinds of sullen, outspoken, and immoral behaviors of his host towards the target, 003 curled his lips. I thought to myself, what are you talking about wearing it next to your body, even when you sleep and take a shower, don't think that this system didn't find out what you have in mind.

This really is another world of dog food and love! 003 sighed, stroked his deeply hurt heart, and suddenly felt that he wanted to find a partner quickly.

After the seal of the jade card was completely dealt with, it was getting late outside. Mu Jin stretched her waist and felt a little tired. When she first arrived in this world, she really should have a good rest. So he changed his clothes, took a shower, lay down on the bed, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

It's just that not long after he fell asleep, a dim halo surged around the black jade tablet.

Mo Yan woke up in a daze, only feeling that his mind was abnormally chaotic, and he couldn't stay awake for a while. He had been sealed for too long, except for the unbearable moment when he was squeezed and extracted his spiritual power, he kept sleeping and waking up at other times. Although he had tried countless times to break through the seal, it was all in vain.

He still remembers that when he first cultivated human form, he was very anxious to take a good look at the world, but he didn't expect to be deceived by a human surnamed Mu just after entering the world, and trapped himself here.

Mo Yan shook her head and gritted her teeth, feeling weak all over. Gritting his teeth in his heart, he thought that he must not give me a chance. If he gave me a chance to break through this bondage, he would definitely kill those who imprisoned others.

But I don't know how many years I have been trapped in this magic circle, but it doesn't matter, even if the person who schemed against me dies, the descendants of that person will definitely not let him go.

As long as he thinks of the suffering he has suffered for so many years, Mo Yan's whole body will be full of hostility. His eyes were already red, full of hatred, and only one pair of eyes made people feel extremely awe-inspiring.

Mo Yan could feel that the power in his body would be taken away by the magic circle that sealed him at a certain time of day. He didn't know exactly who took it away, he only knew that he felt that his body was getting weaker and weaker.

But just when he felt that he would vanish into thin air if he couldn't hold on for much longer, suddenly there was a gentle breath rushing towards him, and even slowly awakened himself.

Mo Yan felt that this might just be his own hallucination, wondering why he hadn't felt any magic circle to draw his body's aura at this time today.

He closed his eyes and waited quietly, almost an hour later it was time for him to suffer again. Just waiting and waiting, it seems that after a long time, I haven't felt the torture of the past. More importantly, the sense of restraint that was pressing on the whole body seemed to have disappeared a lot.

It wasn't until this moment that Mo Yan realized that something was wrong. He hurriedly tried to condense the little spiritual power he had left, but he didn't expect it to be really successful this time.

It had been a long time since he could control his feelings like this, Mo Yan couldn't help but feel a little excited, took a deep breath and began to feel his surroundings, it seemed that there was a sense of comfort supporting him.

After a while, Mo Yan finally regained his composure, and began to try to use his spells to get out of the shackles and see the outside world. Then he was pleasantly surprised to find that the sealing barrier that had been shackling him had really disappeared.

At this moment, he could really leave the jade tablet and see the light of day again.

Finally seeing this world again, how could Mo Yan not be happy and excited. Although he could feel that his body was still weak and unable to solidify his body at all, this feeling of regaining freedom still made him almost weep with joy.

After he was overjoyed, he hurriedly observed the surrounding environment, only to realize that the room looked very strange, with white walls all around, and the furnishings couldn't be described as weird. The style looks very cold, and there are many things in it that I don't know.

Then Mo Yan lowered his head and saw that where he was now, it turned out to be a big bed, and there was another person sleeping on the bed. The man's hair was so short that it only reached behind his ears. The other party has shaved hair, so, is it a monk?

Mo Yan was a little puzzled, seeing that the mujin cup was half covered, revealing the upper body in pajamas. It's also weird to see the clothes on the other party's body, not like ordinary people's pajamas.

Instinctively, he felt close to the person on the bed, so he leaned over to have a look at the other person's face. The man looked thin and thin, and his entire face was buried in the pillow, making Yu Ling unable to see clearly from left to right.

Mo Yan looked a little suffocated for a long time, so he simply blew air on the neck of the person on the bed. The other person seemed to be cold, so he subconsciously pulled the quilt in his dream, and his face, which had been buried in the pillow, was exposed.

Seeing the sleeping man's appearance clearly, Mo Yan could only feel his heart beating wildly. The person on the bed looked very cute and lovely, with a small bridge of nose and slightly upturned sides of bright red lips, which was hard to describe.

Although the man's eyes were closed tightly, it didn't prevent Mo Yan from thinking about what he would look like when those eyes were opened. Subconsciously, Mo Yan felt that the man must have a pair of smart cat pupils, and the watery eyes would make people unconsciously immersed in them.

Mu Jin looked very well-behaved when he was asleep, but more importantly, Mo Yan noticed that his own jade plaque was hanging around his neck.

So, is this little guy who lifted the seal and rescued himself?

Mo Yan floated in mid-air with his chin in his hand and looked at Mu Jin's face. The more he looked at it, the more beautiful he became. He thought to himself, it's great to be rescued by such a cute little guy.

Where did he find himself? He hung it around his neck and wore it while sleeping. He must really like himself. Does he just think of himself as an ordinary jade tablet, and doesn't know that this jade tablet has a jade spirit?

Unconsciously getting closer, Mo Yan looked at Mu Jin again and again, stretched out his fingers to caress Mu Jin's brows and eyes, feeling a liking in his heart. He thought that if this person saved him, he would repay him well when he avenged himself, but he didn't know what he wanted.

But it doesn't matter what he wants, he is a powerful Jade Spirit, and he will repay him well.

After staring at Mu Jin with such wild thoughts for a long time, when Mo Yan came back to his senses, he felt that he seemed a little silly just now. He hurriedly got up and was a little annoyed, thinking how could he be so stupid after living for thousands of years, so he seemed to inadvertently start scanning the whole room.

It's just that when Mo Yan's eyes met a sliding door not far away, he noticed something was wrong, there seemed to be a ray of disgust for him.

Yu Ling frowned, slowly floated to the front of the sliding door, and opened the sliding door with a casual wave. Then I was surprised to find that the shrine that was placed in the door was not the one that usually sealed her, and the magic circle that had been destroyed was also engraved on it.

For Mo Yan, he is very familiar with this shrine and magic circle. But why did these things appear in this room? What kind of identity is that little guy on the bed?