chapter 56

Mu Jin listened to his lover make up this story with a sense of nose and eyes, and wanted to laugh in his heart, but nodded on the surface, with a look of complete trust.

He stroked the mask on his hand, and obediently agreed: "Chester, don't worry, I will definitely wear the mask properly, so that other people will not recognize me and cause us trouble.

" Jin was relieved when he said this, but then he noticed that the people beside him seemed to have suddenly realized something, and said to himself with difficulty: "Chester, since I eloped with you, we didn't actually go there Didn't live together, did you?"

"Then I asked you to live in the same room as me last night, and you didn't refute me." Mu Jin blushed even more when he said this, obviously because of his inappropriate behavior yesterday Feel embarrassed.

Seeing Mu Jin's small appearance, Chester had a little smile on his face, and his mood relaxed a lot. He reached out and rubbed Mu Jin's soft hair, and had to admit: "Yes, we didn't live together in the past. I'm sorry, it was my fault yesterday. Xiao Jin, forgive

me, please?"

Shaking his head, he hesitated and replied: "Actually, it doesn't matter. I think since I was willing to abandon everything and run away with you, it means that I must love you very much. Anyway, we will be together sooner or later. So it's good to be together now."

The cat in front of him had moist and clear eyes, looked at him innocently, and his tone was full of trust. Seeing this, Chester felt a tinge of guilt in his heart, but he had to work hard to suppress the guilt in his heart, because he really couldn't let go of the person in front of him.

While the two were talking, there was a sudden rumbling sound outside the spaceship, and the ship shook violently.

Chester hastily and subconsciously protected Mu Jin, and waited until the shaking stopped before standing up, opened the door and shouted to the outside of the hatch: "What happened?"

Then he heard a shout from outside, Buck ran over in a hurry, looking for the button of the mecha from his coat, and shouted excitedly at Chester: "Boss, it's the Zerg. We met a small group of Zerg."

Generally speaking, other people must be nervous or panic after encountering Zerg. But when Mu Jin saw Buck's relaxed and cheerful tone, he felt that they were not Zerg, they just wanted to watch the fireworks show.

Turning his head to look at his man's expression, he found that, as expected, Chester's emotions also seemed unusually excited.

The man put his arm around Mu Jin's shoulder, leaned over and said softly to him, "Xiao Jin, wait for me here, I'll be back in a while." After speaking, he followed Buck and left in a hurry.

Mu Jin was not completely obedient, blinked his eyes and followed them not far behind. Soon he saw that a small group of members of the Star Thief Group were ready, standing at the cabin door as if waiting for Chester. They were gearing up, looking eager to try.

Buck looked at the scene outside and said happily, "I haven't stretched my muscles for a long time, boss, what are you going to do this time?"

Chester took out the space button in his pocket and picked it at Buck beside him. He raised his eyebrows, showed a big smile, and said, "Is it your first day with me? Naturally, you want to tear them apart." After speaking, everyone

summoned their mechs, opened the hatch and rushed towards the opposite side The Zerg rushed over.

Through the transparent window on the hatch, Mu Jin can clearly see the scene outside. I saw Chester driving a black mech, rushing into the group of Zerg first, pulled out the laser weapon behind his back, and cut a huge Zerg in front of him in half in an instant.