chapter 25

The man stared at Mu Jin with burning eyes, his voice trembling uncontrollably, and said softly: "I have written so many letters, why didn't you send them to me, why didn't you let me see them."

Hearing this, Mu Jin seemed to be She lowered her head in embarrassment, and replied: "You are usually so busy at the border, and the battlefield is dangerous. I can't bother you all the time, and I can't stop thinking about you, so I just..."

'When I'm thinking about you, write letter. After understanding Mu Jin's unfinished words, Mo Qin couldn't help kissing the other party's lips, thinking that these were the sweetest words he had ever heard in his life.

Brother Jin will write letters when he misses himself. After writing so many, one can imagine how much the other party misses him.

The love between the lines made Mo Yan feel as if he was soaking in a honey pot, so sweet to his heart.

After a long time, Mo Jing let go of the wooden brocade, lovingly stroking the letters placed in front of him, these are all treasures he wants to treasure.

Unexpectedly, Mu Jin on the opposite side whispered: "I wrote so much without knowing it. I originally wanted to burn it secretly, but I was a little reluctant."

"Burn it, why burn it?" Although Mu Jin's voice was very low, but he was so close to Mo Zhen, those talking to himself were naturally heard by the people opposite.

Mo Jing quickly squeezed the letters in his hands nervously, and stared at Mu Jin emotionally. It seemed to be a beast protecting food, but it reminded Mu Jin of the other party's appearance when he was a child.

Drooping eyes covered the smile in his eyes, and Mu Jin's eyes wandered without answering. Seeing this, Mo Qin felt that brother Jin must be feeling shy, and let out a breath of foul air slowly. This sudden happiness almost knocks people out.

Looking at Mu Jin with gentle eyes, Mo Yan just wondered how could there be such a lovely person in the world. After giving myself care and warmth, I let myself understand the feeling of loving and being loved.

It turns out that Brother Jin cares about him so much and loves him, but he once doubted him and misunderstood him.

Thinking about it, Brother Jin, a free and unrestrained person, is willing to be confined to a world for himself, and even pretends to be used to enjoying life in the palace, he must love himself badly.

Taking a deep breath and suppressing the tears in his eyes, the man felt that he was a bastard at the beginning, and that he had let down Mu Jin's affection in vain.

The other party's love is so pure and hot, how could he leave him?

Gently stroking the letter under his hand, Mo Yan looked at it again and again. The man can't wait to open these letters now, he wants to carefully read what is written in each letter.

It seemed that what was placed in front of him were not letters, but treasure boxes, which were enough for him to recall with excitement for a lifetime. And this kind of happiness is brought to him by the person beside him.

The fire in his eyes exploded in an instant, and Mo Yan hugged Mu Jin horizontally, he wanted to let this person know that he was also madly in love with him.

The turbulent love almost burned the wooden brocade, but he loved the man's appearance full of happiness and finally got his wish. Sure enough, there is nothing more pleasant than being in love with each other.

Unexpectedly, the letters I wrote when I was missing Ping'er would come in handy, Mu Jin quietly curled the corners of her mouth, and leaned into the arms of her sweetheart contentedly.

Therefore, they did not return to the bedroom that night. The backyard of Xuanqing Guan'er was a little deserted on weekdays, but the heat lasted all night.

Afterwards, Mo Jing packed all the letters that Mu Jin had written to him in this room, as well as his own things, and brought them back to the bedroom.

Whenever I have time every day, I will read the letters Mu Jin wrote to him repeatedly. I can't feel sweet in my heart. The two people who have completely eliminated their grudges have completely lived a life of sweetness.

Because Mu Jin has always been by Mo Jing's side, coupled with Mo Zhen's own talent, he can be said to be the most accomplished emperor in the history of Xiling. In particular, he cared about people's livelihood, was open-minded and fair, and allowed the people to live and work in peace and contentment, making the people of the entire Xiling respect this Emperor Wu highly.

The only regret is that the emperor did not leave any descendants. He only married one wife in his life, that is, the queen of their Xiling. No one knows the true identity of the queen, only that the other party's surname is Mu.

There are many rumors about this mysterious queen. Some people said that he was the only weakness of Emperor Wu. Emperor Wu was always benevolent, but as long as any courtier raised a concubine or criticized the queen, he would be severely punished by Emperor Wu.

It is also said that this queen is an immortal in the sky, who was influenced by Emperor Wu's sincerity and stayed in the world, so his true identity cannot be disclosed.

However, more people speculate that this queen is actually Mu Jin, their national teacher of Xiling.

The national teacher and Wudi Mo Jing grew up together, and they have a love for each other. When Emperor Wudi was young and downcast, Mu Jin was always by his side. The two get along day and night, and naturally fall in love with each other for a long time. It is because the identity of the national teacher is the symbol of Xiling's belief, so the two have not made it public.

But from the beginning to the end, Emperor Wu was very devoted, and only loved his queen in his life.

It is true that Mu Jin and Mo Jing have been in love for a lifetime. The two of them continued to love Mu Jin very much until their old age, and they guarded Mu Jin attentively by his side. Because of Mu Jin's special system, Mo Yan and him can also nourish the body, so they live a long life.

Mu Jin originally thought that the love in this life might be an extravagant wish, but he didn't expect that what he got was far more than he imagined. Because of this, he is even more reluctant to part with his lover.

When Mo Jing's lifespan was about to expire and he had to leave this small world, Mu Jin held his hand tightly with tears in his eyes. Leaning in front of him, she tried her best to smile, and said softly: "Jin'er, don't worry. In the next life, we will still be together!" Even if he didn't know whether the

other party would fall in love with him again in the next life, Mu Jin still wanted to give The fulfillment of a lover's life.

Mo Jing stared deeply at Mu Jin, he wanted to say, Thaksin. Because brother Jin is a god in the sky, brother Jin said that if there is a next life, there will be one! He

closed his eyes in satisfaction, and the man lost his breath in the arms of the person he loved the most.

Seeing this, Mu Jin wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes indiscriminately. But he didn't expect to be grabbed by the arm just after rushing out of this world.

When he took a closer look, he found that the man holding him had sword eyebrows and star eyes, and was wearing a black robe. With snow-white hair and two long pale golden horns on his head, who else would he be if he wasn't Qiongqi.

At this moment, the two of them are floating in the black zone between the world and the world, and Mu Jin can feel that the time and space around them are constantly impacting them.

Qiongqi tried his best to stabilize his figure, exerting all his strength to resist the attraction of the next world to his soul. He stared at Mu Jin, and his arms were still holding him tightly. Mu Jin was taken aback by this sudden incident, but his heart was more joyful, he couldn't help but excitedly

said to Qiongqi: "Senior, don't worry, I will definitely rescue you!"

Qi but growled angrily at him: "Do you know how dangerous this place is, get out of here!"

Mu Jin was stunned for a moment, but immediately shook his head firmly, and said loudly: "I won't go! I have to take you with me when I go!"

"Impossible, it's too dangerous here, just let me perish in these worlds. Xiaojin, be obedient!"

Qiongqi's tone was stern, but Mu Jin firmly grabbed Qiongqi unwilling to let go.

Seeing Mu Jin like this, Qiongqi suddenly kissed him on the lips forcefully. The eyes were filled with deep despair and love, which made Mu Jin's heart tremble.

In a daze, he heard Qiongqi say to himself: "Xiao Jin, I have no regrets knowing your heart before I die."

Then Qiongqi raised his head and showed a relieved look at Mu Jin. laugh. Seeing such a smile, Mu Jin instinctively felt something was wrong. But just as he wanted to take precautions, he was pushed out by Qiongqi.

Mu Jin watched helplessly as Qiongqi's figure disappeared from his field of vision, and the surrounding scenes whizzed by. Mu Jin realized that the other party wanted to push him out of here and let him return to the present world.

Tears blurred his eyes again, and Mu Jin quickly hid in the system space to prevent himself from being forced to leave.

He could feel that Qiongqi had not only used the power of luck that he gathered in the last world to help him repair his soul, but also all the spare power left by his original soul.

There is still undissipated energy around the body, but fortunately 003 appeared in time to help Mu Jin absorb all of this energy.

Pounding the ground hard, Mu Jin felt his chest tighten when he thought that Qiongqi would become weaker after the experience just now. Taking a deep breath, Mu Jin regained his composure, and Mu Jin's eyes became darker and darker.

It seems that Qiongqi's matter is not as simple as he thought. Since he almost pushed himself out just now, it is not impossible for him to break through these small worlds and return to the present world with his ability.

However, why Qiongqi is willing to die here slowly, there must be some secrets that he doesn't know.

003 on the side didn't dare to disturb Mu Jin, but after a while, he suddenly heard his own host cover his face and let out bursts of weird laughter.

Seeing Mu Jin like this, 003 felt that the black hair on his body was going to explode. Afraid that Mu Jin would be over-stimulated, 003 immediately jumped in front of him, and said worriedly: "Xiao Jin, are you okay?"

Mu Jin smiled and shook his head: "I'm fine.

" lips, and said to himself: "I was just too angry just now, and I just realized it now. Senior Qiongqi kissed me just now, and he called me Xiaojin. He clearly knows my name and my name." People."

"I've been with Ping'er all my life, he and Qiongqi are the same person. Eyes can't lie, I can be sure that senior loves me." Having said this,

Mu Jin's eyes changed in vain Resolute, and continued: "Since we love each other, I can't just be willing for a lifetime. Every lifetime in the future, he should belong to me."

"I won't let him perish here. No matter what secrets he has, I must save him and ask him face to face!"

The author has something to say: Xiaojin knows that Qiongqi likes him, so she won't Concentrate again~ hehehe, a new world will

open tomorrow: the violent boss attack in the wealthy world vs the sick and autistic young master shou~ I hope my friends will eat~

Crab and crab are big things, brother Cheng is everywhere, 25247325, miss Lin Muzi's mine ~~