chapter 117

"Is there anything special about these two pieces of jade?" The man asked Mu Jin curiously.

Mu Jin nodded when he heard the words, and explained: "These two pieces of jade seem to be very old, and I don't know where the Wang couple got them. I always feel that the jade is very dark, maybe It was excavated from which tomb.

If ordinary people wear it on their bodies, it will not be good for the body, and it may cause bad luck, but it is a good nourishment for ghosts like us, especially ghost cultivators."

Wooden When Jin said this, there was a flash of light in his eyes, and he took a deep breath at the jade in front of him. Then Yin Tianyi saw wisps of black smoke coming out of the jade in front of Mu Jin.

The smoke was quickly absorbed into the body by the wood brocade, and the jade after being absorbed by the wood brocade lost its original luster and became like an ordinary stone. When Yin Tianyi wanted to pick up the two pieces of jade again, he found that the two pieces of jade had turned into fine powder in his hands.

Seeing Yin Tianyi's surprised expression, Mu Jin touched his nose but didn't take it seriously. Anyway, what belongs to her lover is her own. If these two pieces of jade are sold, there is indeed some value, but relatively speaking, Mu Jin doesn't mind absorbing them to restore some of her own strength.

It has to be said that this yin thing is definitely beneficial to ghosts, although after signing a contract with his lover, he can use the energy in his body to nourish himself. It is also good for Mu Jin to get close to Yin Tianyi often, but how can the energy stored in the human body compare with the objects that have been buried in this tomb for an unknown number of years.

With these two jade stones as an introduction, Mu Jin had an idea in his heart, thinking that he had heard that there were some ghost markets where antiques could be found in a certain world in the past. As for whether you can find good things, it all depends on luck.

I don't know if there is a place like this in the city where Yin Tianyi is now, they definitely don't have the money to buy expensive antiques. Instead, he could try to find leaks in places like ghost markets. Anyway, he was there, so it would be easy for him to tell which things were full of yin.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin told Yin Tianyi what he thought, and the man naturally did not object. Although it may cost a lot of money, the evildoer in front of him is also a big backer for him.

Fortunately, Yin Tianyi has stayed in this city for many years, and the environment he was in in the past also exposed him to many things. So he does know that the city they are in now, and there really is a similar ghost market as Mu Jin said, maybe he can really use the money on hand to let the evildoer in front of him find some objects that can help him restore his strength .

However, if there are these things, the other party should not need to keep absorbing the yang energy from his body.

Ignoring the slight sense of regret in his heart, Yin Tianyi thought quietly, never expecting that the current way of absorbing yang energy in front of this monster in the future would one day become one of his favorite ways.

After having this idea, the two chatted casually for a few more words, and then Yin Tianyi lay comfortably on the bed, planning to have a good night's rest. The environment at Wang's house was not good. After the accident, the man just dealt with it for two nights in the woodshed where he used to live.

Although the village head also said that he hoped that he could stay with him, the man didn't want to trouble others too much. Now that he finally had his own place, lying on the big comfortable bed, Yin Tianyi sighed comfortably.

Looking at Mu Jin who was floating next to him and blowing on the drawstring of the lamp, the corners of his lips curled up, and he felt that he finally felt at home in a trance.

After Mu Jin, who had no real body, finally played enough with the only pull rope that could be moved by the wind, he floated in front of Yin Tianyi again. Then the whole person lay down on the man's chest, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

If he was in Wang's house as usual, his wooden bed was too narrow, and if Mu Jin wanted to rest and lay on his body, he couldn't say anything. But now, although the apartment is not big, there is even only one bedroom, but the bed in this bedroom is not too small, Yin Tianyi began to think whether this is not good.

It's okay for Mu Jin to sleep next to him, or if the other party doesn't want to, it's always better to sleep on that large and comfortable sofa than his previous residence.

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi gave way to the seat beside him, and said softly to Mu Jin, "Do you want to sleep here?"

Considering Mu Jin's clinginess, the man still didn't propose to separate from her, but Looking at the evildoer in front of him, he motioned for a position beside him.

Originally, he thought that the other party would refuse, but Mu Jin's eyes lit up when he saw this, and he rolled off his chest in an instant. Then he half floated on the bed, pulled Yin Tianyi's arm to make him lie on his side, and then got into the man's arms all at once.

Originally, he was very serious and just wanted to rest on the same bed with Mu Jinping, but he didn't expect the two to change another way of getting close. Now it was time for him to take the initiative to put his arms around him, Yin Tianyi sighed in his heart.

But obviously the person in his arms looks so beautiful, why is there such an octopus-like sleeping position? Although he was not sure whether the ghost really needed to rest, but the person in his arms fell asleep with him every day, even longer than he came to bed.

Mu Jin doesn't care about how the man is entangled, and he consciously makes the most beautiful gesture of the most lovable bird, thinking secretly in his heart, it's best if the other party can't control what happens.

A few strands of hair fell from the young man's forehead, adding a bit of fragility to his delicate face. The red robe on his body was still in a mess. From the angle of embracing the other party, Yin Tianyi could see Mu Jin's round shoulders and beautiful collarbone. Even if he poked his head, he could still see more scenery from the open neckline.

Inside the core is actually a man in his thirties, Yin Tianyi is naturally not as shy as a young man. In this way, the person in the arms is also very cool and comfortable, and will not be too cold.

He lowered his head and looked at Mu Jin admiringly, and the butterfly wings cast a shadow on the scene. I have to say that it is really pleasing to see the people on the other side watching so quietly.

Thinking that his life has stabilized for the time being, Yin Tianyi closed his eyes, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

After Mu Jin knew that these items with strong yin energy could absorb and make up for her lost cultivation, she didn't immediately urge her lover. After all, the other party was injured because of the Wangs and his wife before, and they haven't had a good life these years, and they still need to recuperate for a while before they can fully recover.

For Mu Jin, no matter which world he is in or what kind of identity he is, he will definitely put his lover first, because that's why he came here.

When he came to this world, although the identity of a ghost has certain advantages, Mu Jin also felt something that made him unhappy, that is, because he was a ghost all his life, he lost the most convenient healing power. ability.

So at least in this world, he can no longer use his breath or body to directly nourish his lover's physique.

Fortunately, he was still very proficient in medicine, so in the next few days, he urged Yin Tianyi to let him go to the Chinese pharmacy to get medicine. The prescription was naturally provided by Mu Jin, why not go to the hospital and let the doctor write the prescription. In this world, how could there be someone who is more proficient in pharmacology than Mu Jin.

Although it is a little more troublesome to cook medicine or make ointment for external use, the effect is definitely the best, so for the sake of her lover's health, Mu Jin is still very persistent.

Yin Tianyi also felt a little strange when he heard Mu Jin say that he was going to get the medicine. Originally, he thought that he was only injured on the skin, but when he heard Mu Jin said that he could take medicine to recuperate his body and make his body stronger, he immediately agreed.

After all, he has been growing up in the village for so many years, and the Wang family and his wife didn't treat him well, so his body is very weak now. Even though I studied hard in my previous life to double my fighting power, I was always a little weak inside. If he can strengthen his body quickly and exercise more, at least he can protect his personal safety even more.

It's just that after hearing Mu Jin's words, Yin Tianyi was a little distressed after bringing the medicine back and cooking it. Although the expression on his face didn't change in the slightest, Mu Jin saw the entanglement in the other's eyes, and felt amused in his heart.

Blinking his eyes, Mu Jin leaned over to Yin Tianyi with a smile on his face and said softly, "Tianyi, you are afraid of taking bitter medicine!"

Yin Tianyi froze when he heard Mu Jin's words, although it was true , but no matter how you say it, he is still a big man, and it is really hard to say something about being afraid of taking bitter medicine.

Who knew that when he finally made up his mind, took a deep breath and drank the bowl of medicine, the person opposite suddenly kissed him. The cold touch swam around completely in his mouth.

Yin Tianyi looked at the evildoer in front of him in shock, and then saw the other party showing a sly smile at him, and said proudly: "How is it, is it not bitter now?" Yin Tianyi was stunned when he heard Mu Jin's

words After a moment, he immediately nodded calmly. He knew that if he didn't speak now, maybe the person in front of him would give him another "elimination of bitterness". I couldn't help but slander in my heart, sure enough, today is also a day to be molested by this goblin.

After that, Yin Tianyi, who needed to drink medicine to regulate his body every day, became his daily routine by removing the bitterness. The man who has fully understood Mu Jin's own way of doing things doesn't have any resistance, or he himself thinks it's a good experience.

Mu Jin never tires of begging for his own benefits, but he has not yet fully condensed into a solid body, so although he can touch his lover, he actually doesn't have much experience with taste and the like. So the bitter medicine swirled around in his mouth, but it didn't taste bitter at all.

However, Mu Jin has been secretly thinking that when his cultivation base recovers enough to condense into a solid body, he must eat a big meal.

Watching the meals made by her lover herself every day but not being able to eat them herself makes Mu Jin feel very upset. Although Yin Tianyiye didn't eat any delicious food, most of them were just ordinary home-cooked dishes, but Mu Jin was rare.

And he is more against the way of smelling and tasting food like ghosts, so he can only watch the man eat.

Yin Tianyi saw how greedy Mu Jin was watching him eating, and bought some incense for Mu Jin specially for him. It's just that he was decisively rejected by Mu Jin.

What the hell is popular? He doesn't want to be popular!

Then Mu Jin vividly and vividly expressed her ten moves and refusal in front of the man.

After drinking the medicine that Mu Jin asked him to drink for a few days, Yin Tianyi also had to admit that this evildoer is indeed very capable in medicine. It didn't take long for him to feel that his physique had completely passed a new level.

When I drank the medicine before, I was not without doubts in my heart. I didn't expect that the curative effect would be so fast. Even after Mu Jin asked him to make some black ointment and applied it to his previous wounds, the wounds on his body Every trace healed at an extremely fast speed.

After strengthening his physique, Yin Tianyi began to exercise his body every morning according to his habit in his previous life. I also bought some simple sports equipment and put them at home, hoping to quickly return to the peak state of my previous life.

Mu Jin watched Yin Tianyi's movements without raising any doubts. He also hopes that his lover's body can be healthier, so naturally he has to fully support him. As for the way of support, if there is any kind of love, hugs, hugs and high praises, that counts.

After being raised for more than a month, Yin Tianyi's body has completely recovered. Although it is said that his kung fu has not reached the peak state of his previous life, but a few gangsters really can't get close to him.

Mu Jin was happily eating tofu by Yin Tianyiye's side every day. Even though he didn't absorb any nourishing food that was full of yin, but with his persistent spirit of taking advantage of his lover, he finally caught a lot of it. energy of. So much so that he can now maintain the entity for half a day.

This incident made Mu Jin overjoyed, after all he could finally touch other objects in this room. However, the first thing he did after he got the entity was to ask Yin Tianyi to cook him a big meal.

Looking at the pretty face in front of her, the beauty held a chicken leg in one hand and a meat skewer in the other. Her cheeks were bulging like a little hamster, and her mouth was still glossy. Yin Tianyi almost couldn't hold back his burst of laughter.

However, in order to prevent the other party's oily mouth from kissing his face with mimeographed words all over his face, the man still tried his best to keep his face paralyzed. It's just that I didn't expect that after this evildoer can recover his body for a short time, the first thing he asks of himself is such a thing, which is really indescribable-cute.

Yin Tianyi just quietly watched Mu Jin feasting in front of him, subconsciously thinking, could it be that this monster is actually a hidden snack.

Mu Jin watched Yin Tianyi staring at him, but he didn't eat the food on the table, most of it went into his stomach, and finally his face turned red. With a light cough, he pushed the plate of roast chicken in front of him and said to Yin Tianyi: "Tianyi, come and eat together!"

Yin Tianyi shook his head when he heard the words, and said to him warmly: " I'm not hungry, you should eat all of it."

Looking at Mu Jin's eating appearance, the man felt fortunate that he ate two buns on the way to buy vegetables, and now he suspects that the food on the table is not enough for Mu Jin, thinking about it Do you want to go to the kitchen to make a bowl of soup or something.

Who knew that after he finished speaking, the evildoer on the opposite side pouted unhappily. He forcefully pulled off a chicken leg, handed it to him, and said to him: "I am the master, listen to me, I will order you to eat now!"

Yin Tianyi nodded upon hearing this, his eyes filled with smiles. I took a bite of the chicken leg in my hand, and for some reason, I felt that the taste of the chicken leg seemed to be much more delicious than what I usually eat.

It was impossible for Mu Jin to be able to eat enough. There was basically nothing left over a table full of dishes. But he didn't eat the food made by Yin Tianyi for nothing, because that night he took advantage of the man's sleep and went to find Yuan's house in the dead of night.

It's not that Mu Jin is going to teach Yuan Hongshen a lesson right away, he just wants to spy on the enemy's situation first and see what the opponent's situation is like. After all, Yuan Cheng is the protagonist in this world, and his family has a certain amount of luck. Mu Jin doesn't think he can destroy Yuan Hongshen so easily.

Sure enough, when Mu Jin came near Yuan's house, he felt a strong coercion around him, which made him unable to even get close to Yuan's old house. Mu Jin could feel that some spells and barriers had been arranged around the Yuan family's old house, which could prevent them from getting close to these shady things.

After feeling this way, Mu Jin immediately thought that Yuan Hongshen must have done this. Not only because Yuan Hongshen has always been a good researcher on things like Feng Shui, but also because of the immoral things he did in his early years. I'm afraid it will make him uneasy, so naturally he wants to protect his house.

Mu Jin knew that his strength had not fully recovered, he didn't want to put himself in danger, but he didn't intend to return to his life for nothing, so he stayed quietly near the Yuan family's old house, and waited until dawn the next morning After Yuan Hongshen came out of the house, Mu Jin followed behind him.

Yuan Hongshen's ostentation was unexpectedly large, and there were even several bodyguards behind him. Mu Jin is a ghost, so naturally no one can see his existence. It's just that when Yuan Hongshen came out, he felt a biting coldness coming from behind him.

Yuan Hongshen hurriedly turned his head back subconsciously, but he didn't see anything. What he didn't notice was that the amulet on his neck lit up for a moment. Still got into the car as usual, and left safely.

Mu Jin frowned looking at the direction that the black car was away from. He just felt that Yuan Hongshen seemed to have brought some kind of powerful magic weapon, which protected his whole body and prevented Mu Jin from approaching.

To actually wrap the whole mansion including himself as impenetrable as gold, it seems that Yuan Hongshen really cherishes his life and is afraid of death. Suddenly, he admired Yin Tianyi who could kill Yuan Hongshen in the original timeline. He really deserves to be his man. Even if the ending is not good, his fighting power is definitely not ordinary.

What Mu Jin didn't know was that at this moment, Yin Tianyi and Ye were sitting on the bed in a daze with a gloomy expression, and obvious displeasure appeared on his usually expressionless face.

When he woke up this morning, he didn't see Mu Jin next to him as usual, and he felt a little strange. I searched around the room, but I didn't see the figure of the evildoer, so, did the other party leave without my knowledge?

Logically speaking, this evildoer broke into his life suddenly, and even asked for a contract with him. Whether you leave or stay, it shouldn't have much impact on yourself. But at this moment, there was a sense of loss and anger in the man's heart that he didn't even realize.

Maybe it's because I've been alone for too long, and finally there is a person, not a ghost, who is always by my side. Although the other party's personality is weird and difficult, and he often talks to himself to take advantage of him, but I have to say that this kind of family-like company still makes him a little bit greedy.

Unconsciously, he complained to Mu Jin, thinking that even if the other party wanted to leave, he should have told him in advance, how could he just disappear so quietly.

It was very late that Mu Jin floated back home. Although ghosts are generally afraid of sunlight, with Mu Jin's cultivation level, even if his current strength is less than one-tenth of his original strength, he is not so afraid of sunlight.

Fluttering back home, Mu Jin met the eyes of the man sitting on the kitchen. Seeing the other party's ugly face, the young man scratched his face in embarrassment and said to him, "Tian Yi, I'm sorry, it seems that I can't help you avenge your master immediately!"

Yin Tianyi was stunned when he heard Mu Jin's words, and then he heard Mu Jin say that he went to stay at Yuan's house last night and wanted to follow Yuan Hongshen again this morning.

Now both the Yuan family and Yuan Hongshen have some existences that can restrain ghosts, and Mu Jin has nothing to do with them for the time being. It's just that the bull has already been blown out in the past, and Mu Jin is still a little embarrassed to admit that he can't do it.

As for Yin Tianyi, he didn't feel disappointed at all, and even after seeing such a brazen ghost like Mu Jin suddenly embarrassed, he couldn't help but feel a sense of secret pleasure in his heart.

I always think that pretty face with such a troubled expression is really pretty, but I don't know if this evildoer will look even better when he cries pitifully. The man's thoughts ran wildly in a strange direction, but he was distracted and didn't hear what Mu Jin said later.

But after all, this evildoer is back, which makes him feel very good. Seeing that it was getting late, it was already past the time for breakfast, so Yin Tianyi made a sumptuous lunch to reward Mu Jin for his hard work all night, and healed his trauma by the way.

Then the man took the initiative to take Mu Jin to the ghost market to take a look, and comforted him that it would not be too late to deal with the Yuan family when his strength fully recovered. What he thought in his heart was that it was not too late to know the truth after so many years in his previous life, and now he can afford to wait even more.

Mu Jin also felt that what Yin Tianyi said made sense, so he nodded in agreement without thinking