chapter 53 ↬ interstellar abo

A hundred years later, Mu Jin closed his eyes with his lover, and when he woke up again, he returned to the white system space.

Thinking of the life in the last small world, Mu Jin couldn't help blushing and showing a smile. The ordinary happiness they spent in the previous life, speaking, because Qi Changfeng was nicknamed Mr. Qi by himself, the two of them added a lot of fun after they got married.

I thought my lover would be a rigorous and rigid person, but I didn't expect him to be surprisingly versatile in some aspects. Even if you go out to teach, you must bring Mu Jin with you. It seems that only when you see Mu Jin can a man feel at ease.

Especially after the online courses matured later, he thought of a way to prevent Mu Jin from going out to work alone, so he simply made Mu Jin his teaching assistant, and he got tired of being together almost all the time.

However, Mu Jin also tried to collect luck through online games in the last world, but failed. Although the online games in the last world can also bring some luck circulation, but the effect is minimal.

This made Mu Jin realize that the small world here is still very independent, and not all the rules can be copied. It seems that cutting into your own or lover-related careers will achieve better results.

After sorting out his thoughts, Mu Jin didn't intend to take a break, but just stayed in the system space for a while, and then went to the next world with 003.

After waking up again, as soon as Mu Jin opened his eyes, he found that he was immersed in a glass cabin filled with yellow liquid, only his face was exposed.

He felt severe pain all over his body, and he felt that the shattered bones were being repaired and healed, and he realized that it should be the credit of the fluid around him. Because he could see the wound on his body, and it was recovering at a speed visible to the naked eye.

003's worried voice came from the sea of ​​consciousness, and he said to him: "Xiao Jin, are you okay? You are currently repairing the cabin, and now you will feel the pain of repair when you wake up, you need to sleep and wait for repair before waking up Is it?"

Mu Jin shook his head when he heard the words, although he did feel pain in his body, it was not unbearable.

Because the repair cabin is transparent, Mu Jin can clearly see the furnishings in the room he is in. The environment here seems to be full of a sense of technology, and it seems that it does not belong to the modern civilization that I have experienced, and it is probably an era that I have never been to.

The unknown may bring other dangers, so seeing no one around, Mu Jin thought of taking the opportunity to let 003 pass on the plot of this world to himself, so that he can better ensure his own safety by knowing himself and the enemy.

The plot was brought into his mind, just as Mu Jin imagined, the world he is in now is indeed completely strange to him, because it is a future interstellar world.

Several years later, human beings have been distributed and lived in various galaxies, and the earth has become a legendary history. Human beings have evolved spiritual power over the long years, and their physical fitness has also been continuously improved.

It is very different from the human beings in my impression. The classification of human gender in this world is also very special. It is generally divided into three categories, namely alpha, beta and omega.

Most alphas have strong physiques and are the defenders of the country, while omegas have strong mental strength and extremely high fertility.

The population of alpha and omega accounts for about a quarter of the total population, while the rest are betas with relatively ordinary mental strength and physique.

[BOOK 1] Qt : Tyrant Meets Paranoidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें