chapter 176

The other party actually used some kind of power that could not exist in this small world to help him start to seal the burst of energy that erupted from Pei Zijin's body.

So could it be that this Zombie King doesn't belong to this small world, so where did he come from, and what purpose does he have?

Mu Jin knew very well that the other party must not be a shadow, so who would he be?

In the collision of energy, Mu Jin seemed to be able to see a phantom on the body of the zombie king. That phantom is a man in a white robe with a very ethereal demeanor.

So is this phantom the original face of the Zombie King? But Mu Jin couldn't think too much about it, after all, all his strength was being used to seal that power back into Pei Zijin's body.

When they finally expended a lot of effort to compress all the overflowing energy back to Pei Zijin's body, the small world finally stopped being turbulent, and the trend of collapse was also stopped.

But then Mu Jin found that all movement in this small world seemed to have stopped. Everything around, whether it's people, zombies, or mutated animals and plants, seems to have stopped at this second without any movement.

He even saw the trail of the blood spattered by someone in the air, and it just stayed in the air. Therefore, the time of this plane really stopped, and the appearances of the people around were all fixed at this moment.

No, not all of them.

At least he saw that the zombie king in front of him had withdrawn his strength, turned around and walked towards him step by step.

And as the man walked towards him, the other person's appearance also changed little by little. First, he became the Wallis he was familiar with in his previous life, and then he became Lin Yuan in the plane of comprehension.

After that, his appearance finally turned into the appearance of a phantom revealed when he sealed the energy on Pei Zijin's body.

The man's long black hair was tied loosely behind his head, and he was dressed in a white robe. His appearance was still stunning, handsome and fierce.

The other party seemed to restrain his coercion deliberately, but it still couldn't make people ignore the powerful aura on him. Mu Jin became alert subconsciously, he knew very well that the person opposite was very strong, at least he was definitely not his opponent. But who would have thought that when the other party approached him, he showed a friendly smile to himself

, and said, "You are Qiongqi's partner."

There is no malice. But even so, he didn't dare to relax his vigilance against the other party.

But after realizing the powerful force in the person who came, Mu Jin suddenly guessed whether the fact that time stopped in this small world was related to the person opposite.

Who knows that before Mu Jin said it, the person on the opposite side seemed to have seen his thoughts, nodded to him and said: "You are right, the reason why the time in this small world is stagnant is indeed my doing, I have something to tell you.

In this small world, I can't awaken my memory in a normal way, because once I awaken, the plane will not be able to bear the energy in my body."

Mu Jin was shocked when he heard the other party's explanation I also believe that what this person said is true. After all, the reason why I can travel from plane to plane and follow Qiongqi's spirit without losing my memory is entirely because of the presence of System 003. .

As for other people who want to enter the small world, without systematic help, it is impossible to completely maintain themselves and suppress their own original strength well. Therefore, it is obviously the safest way to extract the memory and put it directly into the small world.

Mu Jin is a person who knows current affairs, so he is very respectful towards the man opposite. And then the man introduced himself to him: "My name is Qianchen, and I am the manager of these thousands of small worlds, and some people call me the main god of these planes."

Thousands of dust. It was the first time Mu Jin heard this name. He was a little surprised that Qianchen told him his identity, and he naturally knew that every small world would have its own way of heaven. As for the fact that these small worlds have a general manager, it is actually not surprising.

But he is very clear that if he wants to become the main god, he must be very powerful after all.

Even though the energy of these small worlds is not high compared to his original world, being able to manage all the small worlds, the energy obtained and the luck that can be driven are huge.

In other words, this person's god position must be quite high, at least much higher than himself. In the heavens, no one can underestimate this person.

Compared with the suspicion in Mu Jin's heart, Teng Gen's heart was turbulent when he heard the name Qian Chen.

Compared with Mu Jin, who was just for a flower god who just entered the fairy class, Teng Gen's time in the fairy world is much longer. Although he doesn't like to meddle in other people's business on weekdays, and usually dodges and sleeps occasionally, but he has heard of Qianchen, the Lord God of the myriad worlds.

He knew that the other party was a very powerful god. The reason why he only chose to manage these thousands of small worlds at the beginning was because his power was too strong, the Immortal Emperor was very worried about him, and Qianchen had no interest in fighting for power.

At that time, the thousands of small worlds were just born and very unstable, just in need of a manager. Then he came, stabilized these small worlds with his own energy, and also stayed away from those disputes, and got a clean ear.

The energy of these small worlds is naturally not as good as the original fairy world, but there are dangers everywhere, and later it became a place of calamity.

Countless immortals, demons and Buddhas chose to enter these small worlds for their own experience, and Qian Chen, the overall manager of these small worlds, has been monitoring these things.

He doesn't care about other people's calamity, but without such a manager, allowing those strong men and energies to mess in will cause these small worlds to collapse.

The energy caused by the collapse of the small world will impact the present world and cause damage to the plane of the present world. Qianchen's management has avoided this very well.

Of course, it is also beneficial for Qian Chen to manage these planes. He manages these planes and can absorb the energy in these planes at the same time. The planes go round and round. In fact, there are certain merits in each plane of the operation itself.

These merits alone may not be considered large, but together they will have a very terrifying weight. And all these powers and merits are gathered here in Qianchen, which will make him stronger and stronger.

There have even been rumors that if Qianchen really wanted to return to reality, there would be no one in the fairy world who would be his opponent.

At this moment, Qian Chen suddenly appeared in front of them, and he treated Mu Jin very kindly, but Teng Gen was a little confused about what the other party's purpose was.

However, he naturally wanted to remind Mu Jin more in the system space of Mu Jin's sea of ​​knowledge. After learning about Qian Chen's true identity and his power, Mu Jin also felt a little shocked in his heart, but on the surface he remained calm. .

Qian Chen seemed to be quite satisfied with Mu Jin's reaction, looking at Pei Zijin who was still in front of him, the energy was pressed back and revived but his face showed pain, and the disgust flashed in the eyes of Pei Zijin who was frozen in time.

The man raised his head and said to Mu Jin: "This plane is a new plane, and it was not created by me."

Mu Jin was stunned when he heard this, and felt that what Qian Chen said was quite informative. After all, Qianchen is the main god of all these planes. Even if many of these planes were formed before, after Qianchen takes over, he will definitely be distracted into these planes.

So Qianchen's position is equivalent to the creator of these planes, and now Qianchen actually said to himself that this plane of the end of the world has nothing to do with him, what is going on.

Just as Mu Jin was thinking, he saw Qian Chen walking towards Shi Haoyu who was not far away from him. He lowered his head and kissed Shi Haoyu's lips, then gently stroked Shi Haoyu's face.

After Qian Chen's actions, Mu Jin watched helplessly as Shi Haoyu transformed into another appearance in front of him.

Although the expression on the other person's face did not change, the familiar face and red hair and red pupils made him clearly recognize that this person was the shadow who had been plotting evil before.

Seeing this, Mu Jin was horrified, after all, this shadow was on the opposite side of her lover. In those planes before, the other party spent a lot of thought trying to kill his lover and rob him of his energy.

In fact, Mu Jin had always held strong hostility towards Ying, but at the moment when he saw the interaction between Qian Chen and Ying, he didn't dare to act rashly.

Although it was obvious that Ying was imprisoned and stagnated in this small world, just like Jian Minghui beside him, but since Qian Chen let him see Shi Haoyu's real body, he must have done it deliberately for himself.

Looking at the other party's attitude towards Ying, he knew that the relationship between Qianchen and Ying was obviously the same as the relationship between himself and Qiongqi.

For such a strong man, the love in his eyes was undisguised when watching the movie. So this person is on the side of Ying, isn't he standing on the opposite side of himself.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin quietly took a few steps to the right, and stood in front of Jian Minghui, wanting to block his lover, and was even more wary of Qian Chen in front of him.

Qianchen naturally understood Mu Jin's actions, but he didn't mind Mu Jin's reaction. Instead, he turned his head and smiled and said to him: "Don't worry, I have no ill intentions towards you and Qiongqi.

As for you just watched It's clear, you should know who Shi Haoyu is. But you have to remember, no matter who he is in your heart, he is my lover to me."

Qian Chen's expression was very gentle, but Mu Jin It was just that he heard a little threat from his mouth. Suddenly, it occurred to Ying that she had found herself in the past, and even told herself that she wanted to be her partner.

Mu Jin has a strong possessive desire for his lover, and he knows that Qian Chen and himself must be the same person just by looking at him. So since Qianchen also has such a strong possessive desire for Ying, will he regard himself as a thorn in his side.

In fact, Mu Jin's feelings are still very keen, Qianchen naturally knows that Ying has been unable to let go of Mu Jin before. Even now, Ying still hasn't fully accepted herself. But whoever asks him to ask for others will naturally not touch Mu Jin in the slightest.

He saw Mu Jin's hostility towards Ying clearly, raised his eyebrows, and said coldly to Mu Jin: "Ying was separated from Qiongqi's body, so absorbing the energy from him to fill himself is naturally the fastest and most convenient way.

But Don't be resentful towards Ying either. If it was

n't for the existence of Ying, you think that just because of Qiongqi himself, he has experienced countless small worlds before you came here. If you can keep Ying who is still in contact with him, do you think I will protect Qiongqi all the way and let him live until the moment you come to find him?" Mu Jin was shocked

when he heard Qian Chen's words, but he also knew what Qian Chen said. The words are definitely not exaggerated. There are dangers everywhere in the small world, and traveling between planes is even more likely to traumatize the soul.

When he arrived here, Qiongqi's spirit had been damaged.

Mu Jin always thought that she was very lucky to catch up with her lover before she was shattered, so she proudly protected her sweetheart. But now, after listening to Qian Chen's words, if it wasn't for this shadow, wouldn't his lover have already disappeared in these planes.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin's emotions towards Ying became much more complicated for a while, but the hostility towards Ying was really not so strong.

And he also thought of another point, the reason why Qianchen is willing to explain these things to himself is that there should be something for him to do, and this thing is probably impossible for the other party to do.

This was also the only reason why the opposite man, who was much stronger than himself, could talk to him so calmly. He even exposed his and Ying's identities to himself in order to show his sincerity.

Mu Jin's thinking on this point is correct, Qianchen is indeed a useful place to get Mu Jin. But it's not so much about Mu Jin, but about System 003 in his Sea of ​​Consciousness, and Tenggen and Qiongqi who are very good at dealing with evil thoughts and ghost epidemics.

Now my sweetheart is taken advantage of by that bastard Qiansha because of my negligence.

Qian Sha was born in these planes. These small worlds have killed many people who have gone through a lot of calamities. After these strong people die, they will naturally be full of resentment. Resentment is easy to eliminate, but evil spirits are hard to get rid of.

Qiansha was formed by the gathering of these evil spirits, and has been suppressed by himself. After keeping a low profile for thousands of years, I let myself relax a lot of vigilance, so I accidentally let the shadow catch the Tao.

It's a pity that no matter how powerful his own power is, he can't use his hands and feet against Qian Sha, who was born in a plane and has the same power as these small worlds.

If it was really a desperate fight, it would not be impossible to kill Qian Sha. It's just that Ying, who was attacked by Qiansha, will definitely be injured at that time, and he absolutely doesn't want his sweetheart to be injured in the slightest.

As long as Ying can be safe and sound, he doesn't mind cooperating with others. Anyway, now Ying must have only himself in his heart, Qian Chen thought confidently.

After experiencing the mutual acquaintance and love with his sweetheart in the last plane, and the shadow of this plane accepting his closeness so easily, and letting himself take advantage of him, Qianchen's boredom with Mu Jin subsided. Not a lot.

The emotions in the original soul are hard to hide after reaching the plane and erasing the memory, so the shadows in these two worlds face their own state, which makes Qianchen feel happy.

It's just that Ying hasn't figured it out yet, after all, he used to live in Qiongqi's body, and under the influence of Qiongqi, he also has a certain obsession with Mu Jin.

However, Qianchen knew in his heart that rather than saying that Ying has an obsession with Mu Jin, it is better to say that Ying has a certain obsession with having a partner who is truly in love.

Ying has always been envious of the relationship between Mu Jin and Qiongqi, but when Ying first opened his mind, because Qiongqi's secret love and longing for Mu Jin affected Ying, Ying had the feeling that he also admired this relationship. Wood brocade illusion.

So, later, Ying took advantage of the opportunity to enter the thousands of small worlds, and finally absorbed enough energy to separate from Qiongqi's body. Only after that did she wholeheartedly hope that Mu Jin could become her partner, and even did so many foolish things.

What Ying did was a bit silly to Qianchen, but he just liked such silly Ying. Although Qianchen felt a little headache because the other party didn't understand his feelings. But he still likes movies, and he likes them more and more.

What's more, at this moment, Qianchen has already firmly believed that Ying must like him.

He has been alone for too long, and the life in this world makes him feel boring, so he will take the initiative to manage these small worlds.

The stories in these planes emerge endlessly, and at first he felt a little bit of fun. But after a long time, the sameness made him feel boring again.

That is to say, those immortals, demons and Buddhas who have come from a long history occasionally enter these planes, and the deviations can arouse his interest a little bit. However, most of the time, he just watched the beginning and lost interest.

Most people will lose themselves in these planes, unable to break through their own demons. So the spirit slowly disappeared in these planes and dissipated.

However, none of this has anything to do with him. Everyone has their own choices, and they have to pay the corresponding price for their choices.

So in his opinion, sometimes the world admires those immortals who have transcended the mundane world, but in the eyes of Qian Chen, transcended immortals are quite boring.

Qianchen's thoughts are often very simple, he was born in this world of the original fairy world. I don't know how many thousands of years ago, he was already there.

But when other people are aggressive, he just likes to be a melon-eating crowd. He likes to follow the trend and live a chic and unrestrained life. Obviously strong, but loves freedom more.

Later, people like him were called gods and immortals. He doesn't care, and he doesn't deliberately stick to anything. Perhaps some people, knowing Qianchen's attitude, would still think that he is like a demon cultivator, acting too much according to his heart.

It's just that Qianchen doesn't care, in his opinion, it doesn't make much difference to repair anything. To put it bluntly, it is just whether your strength is strong enough, as long as you are strong enough, naturally no one will care what you are cultivating, and they can't control you. He can see through many things.

But he is like this, he will also be lonely. So when Qiongqi entered these small worlds, he paid more attention to him besides being bored.

Qiongqi is a good friend of Chonghua, and he and Chonghua have some intersections. But when Yao Chonghua asked him to take care of Qiongqi, he didn't agree.

In his opinion, it is quite normal for Qiongqi to perish through calamities. If Qiongqi can really overcome the danger and survive this thousand small worlds, he will definitely become stronger.

The greater the opportunity, the greater the risk, and you must pay something if you want to get it.

If you want to reincarnate one world after another in these small worlds, the biggest possibility is that your soul will be completely wiped out in this world.

This was originally a matter of narrow escape, since Qiongqi decided to do this by himself, Qianchen didn't feel that he had the responsibility to take care of him.

But who knew that on a certain day, a stream of pure energy would separate from this Qiongqi's body, and the color of that energy was still dazzling red.

Qianchen also has his own extraterrestrial space, which may be related to his power, and it is a vast expanse of whiteness year after year.

Although he can also see the scenery of these small worlds, as the main god, he will not blend into them. So when the shadow-red energy tried to get rid of Qiongqi and appeared in front of him, Qianchen was amazed. From his point of view, this energy was both dazzling and beautiful.

Moreover, such a variable was born, which also aroused his interest. Unconsciously, he paid more attention to Qiongqi and Ying.

He easily understood that this energy wanted to be separated from Qiongqi's body.

Although evil thoughts produced his own intelligence, this shadow did not do anything wrong in these small worlds. What the other party seems to want to do is to absorb the energy of Qiongqi, and snatch the luck in this world for his own use, so that he can be completely independent.

Maybe it was really boring for too long, but Qianchen even purposely created a wisp of consciousness, and quietly helped Ying. And this little guy is just as he imagined, a tosser.

After Ying felt that he had finally become independent and robbed some of Qiongqi's energy, before entering the next small world, he even began to try to fight for Tiandao's control over the small world.

If this matter were done by someone else, Qian Chen might feel that this person is greedy. But after watching movies and gaining control, the purpose of doing those things turned out to be just to get a partner, a relationship.

Such a choice seemed unspeakably cute to Qianchen, complaining in his heart that he was really a little guy with no ambition, but he unconsciously paid more and more attention to the other party.

Originally, it was just a small thing that I paid attention to when I felt bored, but the more I paid attention to it inexplicably, the more I couldn't let go.

Until one day, Qian Chen grabbed Ying in his hand when he left the plane. He suddenly felt that it would be nice to have this pretty little guy as his little pet to accompany him, and he didn't want to be alone anymore.

It was really lonely to be in charge of these small worlds alone, and he was tired of it. He wanted someone to accompany him, and this pleasing little guy in front of him was obviously the most suitable one.

He even promised that Ying would give him great power and endless life, as long as he was willing to stay here with him. He is also willing to let Ying play in these planes. After all, he is his own little pet, and he will definitely love him.

But who knew that this little guy was silent and slipped away while he wasn't paying attention.

[BOOK 1] Qt : Tyrant Meets ParanoidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara