chapter 165

Those responsible for driving who were stunned by the sudden situation only reacted when they heard Jian Mingyuan's shout, and wanted to retreat one after another. However, how could their speed compare to this mutated plant that already regarded them as food.

Finding that the mutated plant was not forgiving, Jian Mingyuan gritted his teeth, and called most of the supernatural beings in the car to get out of the car to deal with the enemy, while a few people stayed in the car to protect ordinary people.

Everyone threw their abilities at the plant one after another, hoping to block the mutated plant's footsteps and let others escape first.

Mu Jin's car also stopped naturally, these first-level supernatural beings couldn't do anything to get this mutated plant, they could only add some minor injuries to it. The arc of lightning struck by Jian Mingyuan's lightning ability saved many people, but it couldn't cause fatal injuries to the opponent.

Mu Jin saw them in a hurry, turned his head and winked at Lou Bin and Shi Haoyu and told them to go up and practice their hands with this mutated plant.

Lou Bin's eyes lit up when he heard Mu Jin's words, and he rushed forward eagerly, and began to practice using the wind ability that he had just upgraded to the third level.

The wind blade was thrown and cut off several thinner vines in an instant, which immediately boosted Lou Bin's confidence. Seeing this, Jian Mingyuan couldn't help but glance at each other, and the two attacked together. Combined with Jian Mingyuan's lightning-type ability, it knocked the mutated plant out of rhythm for a while.

However, the mutated plant reacted instantly after being stunned for a while, and was even more angry than before. In an instant, countless vine branches were sent out, and they lashed at the supernatural being who attacked him.

The sharp teeth in the flower buds also opened and closed, wishing to immediately bite off the flesh from the people around them.

The attack of the mutated plants was very fierce, even though there were quite a few supernatural beings in the team, it was still very difficult to deal with it. Not to mention that there are low-level zombies in twos and threes around to make trouble.

Fortunately, ordinary people stay in their cars and barely have a place to live. Otherwise, it would be even more troublesome if we had to devote all our energy to protecting these people without supernatural powers.

Mu Jin and Jian Minghui stayed not far away, and Mu Jin followed Lou Bin and Shi Haoyu all the time, watching their actions. It's rare to meet such a strong opponent, just to let my own people have a good temper.

Shi Haoyu on the side also leaned forward to throw a few fireballs from time to time, Mu Jin saw Shi Haoyu's operation, and knew that he had a thorough understanding of supernatural powers. It's just that there is no assistance from Tiandibao, so the speed of improvement will not be able to catch up with Lou Bin.

In the past, before I came, apart from Jian Mingyuan, the hero of Tiandao, Shi Haoyu was the most powerful in the whole team.

It's just that Shi Haoyu is even more silent than Jian Mingyuan on weekdays, and has a temperament of rejecting people thousands of miles away, completely ignoring other people's overtures, that's why other people in the team stopped taking the initiative approached him.

Mu Jin has never made a move, and Lou Bin and these supernatural beings are not really out of danger. The reason why they saved themselves from danger time and time again was actually because of Jian Minghui.