chapter 57

A lie is just a lie after all. If one day the truth is revealed and the illusion in front of him is pierced, Chester can't imagine the heartache of losing Mu Jin. He has only known each other for such a short time, but he has already felt his deep feelings for Mu Jin.

In the past, he only enjoyed fighting. If the old man hadn't always disciplined him, and Chester thought of the kindness of the other party, he wouldn't have been dormant for so many years.

For a long time, Chester has been looking for a stronger opponent, and he likes the hearty feeling of fighting.

The joy of killing and the excitement of seeing the blood splattered in front of him seemed to be engraved in the man's bones. No wonder the old man always complained that Chester was like a fighting madman in the past.

But at this moment, after meeting the one he loves, Chester realizes that there are things in the world that attract him more than the pursuit of becoming a strong man.

If he could be with Mu Jin, he would rather be just an ordinary alpha, as long as he could never be separated from the person opposite him.

Mu Jin excitedly urged all the plants out. Fortunately, none of these plants were large, and none of them grew into conspicuous towering trees, and they were all covered by the fence.

But when he turned his head to look at Chester, he clearly felt the man's depression.

Having lived in so many worlds together, Mu Jin naturally has a perfect understanding of her lover. Even if the man doesn't say anything, he can feel that the other party seems to be sad.

Taking the initiative to lean over and hold Chester's hand, Mu Jin looked at the man and said worriedly: "Chester, are you unhappy?"

The man shook his head with a smile, and gently embraced Mu Jin into his arms, kissed his forehead, trying not to show the depression in his heart.

Seeing this, Mu Jin pursed her lips, and urged the flowers of a plant in front of her lover. Picking the flowers and holding them up in front of Chester, she blushed and said softly, "Chester, here it is for you."

Seeing his lover handing him flowers, trying to make himself happy, the man knew that Mu Jin felt his emotions. Touched by the other party's thoughtfulness, he tried his best to show a smile, and decided to enjoy the happy time with his lover now.

The two embraced for a long time before Chester let go of the wooden brocade, turned his head and took his sweetheart's hand and entered the room together.

After entering the room, Mu Jin realized that the man came out in a hurry to find that he didn't even wear shoes, so he couldn't help feeling distressed. Even knowing that alpha has rough skin and thick flesh, he is still worried that his lover will catch a cold because of it.

Chester was so cared by Mu Jin, and a warm feeling surged in his heart. He softly comforted the little guy beside him and said that he was fine, but he was forced into the bathroom and took a hot shower because Mu Jin felt his arm was cold.

Perhaps it was because the man's mentality was a little unstable just now, which stimulated the pheromones in his body. So after coming out of the bathroom, the alpha breath in the room became particularly strong.

Mu Jin sniffled, of course he could smell Chester's body. For an alpha, the smell of another alpha is full of aggression, maybe if another alpha smells it, it will subconsciously want to attack or surrender.

It was a very clear smell, I couldn't tell what kind of smell it was, but if I had to describe it, it would be like a north wind, or something like mint. In short, it is cool, and people can't help but want to take a few more breaths, and the whole person will feel very comfortable.

After Chester came out of the bathroom, he saw Mu Jin sitting on the edge of the bed foolishly holding a pillow, staring at his little nose moving like some kind of small animal.

She couldn't help showing a smile, and leaned over to Mu Jin and asked softly, "Are you waiting for me?"

Mu Jin nodded when he heard this, feeling that his lover was getting closer, and his breath became stronger. He subconsciously took a deep breath and sighed, "Chester, you smell really good."

The man was stunned when he heard Mu Jin's words. In this interstellar world, smell often represents the attraction of one person to another. , is directly expressing that I like you.

As soon as Mu Jin's words came out, he also realized the hidden meaning in his own words, his face was slightly red, but he continued without denying: "What I said is true, I really think it smells good."

Hearing Mu Jin again Emphasizing this point, Chester couldn't help feeling a little restless. A wave of joy surged in my heart, Mu Jin would feel that his smell was good, which was a big surprise for a man.

Because the man knew that even though Mu Jin was injected with a potion disguised as beta, in fact he was still an alpha in essence.

It is almost impossible for an alpha to feel that another alpha smells good, and it is already a good thing not to reject it. But now, the sweetheart actually said that he smells good. Doesn't that mean that Mu Jin is really attracted to him, just like he is fascinated by the other person's smell.

The attraction of this natural attribute made the man even more happy, especially the blush on Mu Jin's face, which made Chester a little distracted. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm his heartbeat. The man looked at Mu Jin with deeper eyes, but he still didn't dare to act rashly.

Perhaps because he knew that what he got now was due to deceit, Chester always had a hurdle in his heart, so he didn't dare to do anything more than Mu Jin.

Even with the extreme desire in his heart, the man still forcibly suppressed it. But I didn't expect that just as I was about to lift up, the young man who was hugging the pillow and looking at him obediently stood up suddenly, raised his head and actively kissed his lips.

The soft touch stayed on the lips, making the man go crazy. Just like that, without any movement, Mu Jin was allowed to kiss. And Mu Jin is now full of the lover in front of her eyes, and she only wants to get closer to him more in her heart.

Stared at by Chester's light amber eyes, Mu Jin only felt that there were two deep vortexes in the other's eyes, which made him unable to extricate himself. I can't help but want to get closer.

In Mu Jin's consciousness, since the other party also loves her, she doesn't need to suppress these emotions. Anyway, the person in front of him is his eternal partner, isn't he?

Feeling her lover's sluggishness, Mu Jin's expression became more and more gentle. He cupped the man's face with both hands, and kissed him gently on the lips. Kissing from top to bottom little by little, extremely gentle. Even if he doesn't say anything, it can make the person opposite him feel that he cherishes him.

Chester was confused for a moment, feeling that the scene in front of him was too beautiful. How could he hold back being kissed so softly by his beloved.

The brain has long been blank, the whole body is out of control, and the only thing left is the person in front of him.

"Xiao Jin!" Chester took a deep breath. After Mu Jin backed away, he murmured softly, and his body chased and kissed him uncontrollably.

Chester's strength was too great, and the sudden initiative made Mu Jin unable to stop backing away. The two fell on the bed, the man subconsciously clamped Mu Jin's hands and clasped them on top of his head.

His kiss became deep and fierce, as if he wanted to vent the inexhaustible emotions in his heart, and the depression he had been suppressing for a long time broke out at this moment.

It was obvious that Chester was no longer aware of what he was doing at this moment, the taste of the person in his arms was too good for him to stop. As if driven by alpha's instinct, all he can think about now is getting and possessing.

Mu Jin loves the man's dominance so much, he doesn't resist his movements at all, instead, he relaxes his body as much as possible to cater to the man. It's just that when the other party kissed too fiercely, he couldn't help but groaned, but the person holding him suddenly woke up.

Chester finally came back to his senses. He raised his head and looked at the flushed young man in his arms, feeling that his heart skipped a beat. Just the next second, sadness and fear rose in his heart again.

The man stepped back again and again until he leaned against a wall not far away. Looking at the disheveled sweetheart in front of him, he took a big breath and tried his best to restrain his desire.

He knew that he loved the little guy in front of him so badly that he wanted to go crazy, but he couldn't.

Even if he thinks about it, he can't.

At this moment, Chester really felt the sadness of the lie. He likes Mu Jin's closeness and dependence on him, but he is even more afraid of seeing the indifference in the other party's eyes after knowing the truth. It is precisely because he has true love and cherishment for Mu Jin that he cannot touch some bottom lines.

Because I am afraid of losing, I dare not speak the truth. And because I cherish it, I dare not take possession easily.

Looking at his sweetheart opposite, Chester felt unwilling. He wanted Mu Jin, but those who wanted him wanted his heart even more.

So during the period when the little guy lost his memory, he must treat him ten times and a hundred times better, and let Mu Jin know how much he loves him and is willing to give everything for him. He wanted the little guy to be reluctant to leave him because of his own kindness, even at the moment when he really recovered his memory.

Thinking of this, Chester took a deep breath. Looking at Mu Jin who had already sat up, with doubts and disappointment in his eyes, he secretly apologized.

He understood that now in the eyes of his sweetheart, the two of them loved each other. With such a deep bond, being together should have been a matter of course. His own reaction was indeed a bit abrupt, so he had no choice but to explain to Mu Jin, saying that he hoped to save the best for the day they got married.

When Mu Jin heard Chester's words, he knew that his stupid man was really cowardly again. After all, at this moment, ordinary lovers will not be able to lay hands on themselves, unless they really connect with each other.

, but Mu Jin is still very satisfied with his lover's cherishment of him. He was happy to match the other party's rhythm, so he nodded to Chester as he accepted the other party's words.

After the man got close, he raised his head and blushed and kissed the man's lips. Mu Jin hid under the quilt, leaving only a pair of eyes, secretly looking at Chester with a smile.

Feeling that Mu Jin likes him, Chester's confidence doubles. He also got under the quilt, hugged Mu Jin tightly in his arms, held the young man's hand and kissed it on his lips. I vowed secretly in my heart that I must completely occupy this person's heart.

In the days that followed, Chester was more considerate to Mu Jin. And because the wood brocade stimulates many plants, it also avoids the problem of buying vegetables and fruits outside. After all, even on Darth Star, it is not so easy to find delicious plant-based ingredients.

As for the meat of star beasts, it is much easier, because star beasts are still very common in the interstellar world. It's just that most of them are huge and powerful, which is why the price of star beast meat is so expensive.

Because a special person is needed to drive the mech to hunt, so most ordinary people still consume nutrient solution. After all, it is obviously unrealistic for them to send mechas to fight with star beasts just to eat meat.

Mu Jin's daily life is plain and fulfilling, and she also likes her current life very much. And he found that the relationship between Chester and his crew members in this world seemed to be very good, and it was really rare to see him have an amicable side.

Although there were constant exchanges and competitions on weekdays, many people often heard that Chester was secretly complaining about being a fighting madman. But I have to say that all the brothers under the man adore him very much.

The hijacking of supplies is periodic, so the star thieves don't need to leave Darth Star for a while, especially in a few days, the most important mecha duel will be held on the black street, everyone is naturally working hard Recharge your batteries and prepare for this battle.

After all, in the current timeline, the protagonist of this small world, Mu Shaoying, has already defeated the Zerg Queen together with Archibald, becoming a hero in the eyes of the people of the empire, and the whereabouts of himself, the so-called God of War, are also missing.

Roughly at this time, my lover will completely defeat his competitor Yarlin through this duel, and then further unify all the star thieves and form an alliance with them.

The mecha battle in the arena is only held every four years. Before that, Chester and Bishop's adoptive father was still alive, and he was sitting on the Darth star, and everyone respected him. The old man is naturally one-sided, and can be said to be the uncrowned king of Darth Star.

It's just that the old man is used to being at ease, and never thought about the Star Thief Alliance. It wasn't until after his death that the other star thieves began to move around. Headed by Yarlin, they began to be unwilling to let Chester's star thieves continue to dominate.

Presumably, the two sides in the mech battle in a few days' time will definitely use their best efforts, and the scene should be extremely dangerous. Mu Jin is not worried that Chester will lose, because the success of the Star Thief Alliance means that the lover will definitely win. What's more, the man's force value is unmatched in the entire Darth Star.

It's just that some information that Buck mentioned when he came to Chester recently caught Mu Jin's attention, because they said that Yarlin seemed to be working on something secretly recently, as if he was modifying their mechs, Attempt to use this to beat them in the competition.

Chester didn't take it seriously, but felt that Yarlin and the others were dying, and that these people were not his opponents at all. But Mu Jin took it to heart, because through System 003, he can confirm that the material used by Yaerlin and his party to transform the mecha is black crystal.

After asking side-by-side, Mu Jin found that Chester's Star Thief Group didn't seem to have discovered the existence of Black Crystal.

So during this period of time, haven't the star thieves actually discovered the power of Sombra yet? Isn't that only Yarlin and the others know.

Black crystal is a specialty of Darth Star, and there are very rich mineral deposits inside the planet. If Chester and the others can't understand the role of Sombra, I'm afraid it will be extremely difficult to win Yarlin in the end.

After thinking about it for a while, Mu Jin still felt a little uneasy, so she kept a little extra care in the past few days when she went to the streets with Chester.

With the help of Heijing, the people in the Yaerlin Star Thief Group are obviously very excited recently, thinking that they have discovered the secret weapon, and they will definitely win a big victory in the black street competition in the near future. The attitude also became arrogant.

Another day, when Mu Jin was wandering in the street with Chester, he actually ran into a group of people from Yarlin. Looking at the dark-skinned man with the sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks in front of him, Mu Jin knew through 003 in the sea of ​​knowledge that the other party was Yaerlin.

I thought that in the original plot, after Chester was killed by Mu Shao, a greedy person inherited his original position and became the leader of the Star Thief Alliance. Because the new leader stopped supplying those fringe desolate stars and caused some disasters, this person is likely to be Yarlin.

Yarlin showed an arrogant smile on his face when he saw Chester, and he was not polite when he spoke. In the past, due to the majesty of the old man, he had no way to stand out. Later, the old man cultivated Chester.

Chester's mental strength and physique are extremely strong, so Yarlin has no chance to take advantage of the loopholes, so he has always held a grudge. After finally waiting for the opportunity, he naturally wanted to taunt the opponent and rub the enemy's spirit. He thought in his heart that it would be best to kill Chester in the competition, so that he could truly become the overlord of Star Darth.

It's a pity that he was so complacent that he forgot that if he hadn't joined Sombra's mecha support, let alone himself, even the alphas of the entire Darth planet would have no opponent for Chester.

The man looked at Mu Jin beside him and didn't want to waste his time with Yarlin, so he simply released his mental pressure. The mental power of 4s can instantly make all alphas surrender subconsciously, so no matter how reluctant Yarlin is in his heart, he has no choice but to bow his head to Chester.

It's just that Chester still felt that this guy Yarlin affected his date with the baby, and he was quite angry and dissatisfied, so he deliberately suppressed them for a while longer, until he saw that the little brothers beside Yarlin were sweating Kneel down on the ground to give up.

But Mu Jin's heart was full of joy, because just when Ya'erlin tried to provoke the men like a clown, he had already let 003 scan the whole bodies of these people.

After discovering that one of the men next to Yaerlin actually had some black crystals on him, Mu Jin simply took the opportunity to snatch the black crystals and put them into his pocket. Looking at Yarlin who was full of unwillingness, he bent his lips and followed Chester back home.

After returning home, Mu Jin directly told Chester that he wanted to read some books about mecha manufacturing, and even took out Hei Jing to show to his lover, saying that he saw the people in Yarlin's body. He felt that the things that fell were not that simple.

Although the original major was mecha combat and command, he also has a lot of research on mecha manufacturing, so it can be said that he has a strong talent in this field. Based on the memory of the original owner, Mu Jin also had a certain understanding of mecha manufacturing in his mind.

Mu Jin knows that her lover has always indulged her, and she will try her best to find what she wants, without even asking the reason. He wasn't worried that Chester knew his secrets, so he asked the man to find an ordinary mecha for him to practice.

Chester didn't think much about it, he just thought it was Mu Jin's playfulness, since his sweetheart was very interested in this aspect, he naturally had to fully cooperate with him.

After some experiments, he found a way to fuse the black crystal into the material, and the performance of the mech was greatly improved. It's just that after all, Mu Jin has limited materials and time does not allow it.

So he just wanted to experiment to see if he could find the level in it, thinking that after the test at hand was successful, he could start to modify his lover's mecha.

It's just that Mu Jin's love for mecha research here seems to have become his new interest in this world, but he didn't realize that Chester was wronged by it. I feel like I have fallen out of favor since my lover started studying mechs.

Thinking that in order to please his sweetheart, he purposely built a laboratory for Mu Jin in the basement of his home to study mechs, he regretted it. Because after that, Mu Jin spends a lot of time in it every day, and is more enthusiastic than planting plants.

But seeing how interested Mu Jin was, he didn't dare to raise any objections. After all, for men, making Mu Jin happy is the most important thing now.

So at noon again, Chester came to the basement with the food, and saw Mu Jinzheng staring intently at the mecha parts in front of him, and finally couldn't bear the soreness.

Although he felt that he was wrong, it was undeniable that he was really jealous of these dead mechs, and he was the kind who ate them up.

Originally, because the sweetheart has always been unfaithful to outsiders, and was extraordinarily indifferent, the man was still complacent in his heart. After all, Mu Jin's attitude becomes gentle only when facing him.

But at this moment, seeing his baby's focus on other places, this makes the man feel very lost in his heart.

Seeing her lover coming to deliver food to herself, Mu Jin smiled and stopped what she was doing. When he turned his head, he didn't miss the aggrieved look on the other party's face, and the smile couldn't stop showing in his eyes.

Having lived in so many worlds together, Mu Jin naturally understands why men are unhappy.

In fact, he studied all these for the sake of the person beside him, but Mu Jin still felt a little sorry for neglecting his lover.

So he hurried over, touched Chester's cheek comfortingly, placed a kiss on his lips, and said softly: "I'm sorry, Chester, I've been too focused on studying mechas recently. You You won't be angry with me, will you?"

The man who was successfully comforted by Mu Jin's kiss quickly shook his head vigorously. The sweetheart talked to me in such a soft-spoken manner, how could I not know what is good or bad.

No matter how uncomfortable he felt, Chester still made up his mind to show his generosity and never let Mu Jin know that he was jealous of the same pile of mecha parts.

But then he heard Mu Jin on the side say softly to him: "Actually, I've been working hard on mechas recently because of you. I've seen you, Chester, when you were fighting the Zergs. You look mighty." , really touched me."

"I don't know if this has something to do with the memory I lost in the past. At that time, I had a lot of ideas in my mind. After I got the materials in my hand, I even wanted to use them to transform and upgrade the mecha for you. I I think, when the time comes, the person I like will be able to drive the mecha that I personally modified to fight, it must be a very happy thing!" Speaking of this, Mu Jin's face turned red, and

Chester was even more embarrassed by the other party's face. The appearance is lost.

"So, Xiao Jin, you have been studying mechs in the laboratory recently, all because of me?" The man asked Mu Jin, and he couldn't stop being excited when he heard what the other said.

Seeing Mu Jin smiling and nodding to him, Chester couldn't help but hugged Mu Jin into his arms. When he thought of Mu Jin calling himself the person he liked, the man felt a fire ignited in his heart.

That is a mecha. For any alpha, especially a fighter who needs to drive a mecha to fight, the mecha is their indispensable combat partner, and even a life-saving weapon.

And the lover worked hard day and night, wanting to transform the mecha for himself, the emotions contained in it are self-evident, how can this man's heart not be moved and not looking forward to it.

Chester felt his blood boil at the thought that he was about to drive the mecha that Mu Jin personally modified for him to fight against the enemy. It seems to be carrying the power bestowed on him by the wood brocade, and he will be even more invincible by then.

Unable to hold back the person in his arms, Chester couldn't help expressing his love to Mu Jin. Lips touched, both of them felt the deep friendship in each other's heart.

The warmth in the room lasted for a long time before the man raised his head. Just seeing the blush on Mu Jin's cheeks, she still couldn't bear to lick his lips twice.

Afraid that if he continued, he would not be able to restrain the beast in his heart, Chester let go of his hand slightly, let Mu Jin sit on the chair, and gently watched his beloved enjoy the meal he had carefully prepared for him.

After Mu Jin explained to the man, Chester's attitude really changed a lot. He is no longer frustrated because he spends his days in the laboratory studying mechs, but looks forward to it.

It was not until the night before the duel in the Black Street that Mu Jin managed to remodel Chester's mecha. After experimenting on ordinary mechas, he asked Chester to take out the black mechas he usually drives for experimental fusion.

Although this mecha can't be said to be a complete finished product now, its performance has improved a lot compared to the past, which made the man extremely happy.

Chester looked around the new mecha, and suddenly found that the shoulder of his mecha was engraved with a dark green imprint by the wood brocade, which looked like a pattern of some kind of plant.

So he turned around curiously and asked Mu Jin next to him: "Xiao Jin, what is this mark? Did you make it for me on purpose?"

Mu Jin nodded and replied with a smile: " This is an ancient plant called black fern. Black fern has a nickname called universal detoxification grass. I engraved this imprint on the mech, hoping that you can save yourself from danger and face any battle by driving this mech. They can all return safely."

Hearing Mu Jin's words, Chester was very moved, and Dang even decided to name his mecha Black Fern.

In this era, although there are quite a few celebrities who will name their mechas, most of the mechas that ordinary people drive that are not made by famous masters still don't have names.

Chester's mecha was won from fighting other people earlier. He didn't like the original name, and he didn't choose another name after that.

Hearing that the man was going to name his mecha Wuying, Mu Jin was also very happy, since it was his real name after all. In this way, when the lover is driving the mecha, it is as if he is bringing himself to fight on the battlefield, which makes Mu Jin feel a little different feeling in his heart.

On the second day, Mu Jin followed Chester and the members of the Star Thieves to the arena on Black Street.

This is Mu Jin's first visit to the arena. I didn't expect that the area here is so large, and it is very formal with a large screen to enlarge the live broadcast. Seeing such an arena, Mu Jin could feel how much these star thieves love fighting.

Because today is a big day, there are almost no empty seats in the arena. All the people from Star Darth are very concerned about which star thief team will be the real boss of Star Darth next.

Chester's star thief team and Yarlin's star thief team stood on both sides of the battlefield, and when the mecha was summoned, all the people boiled.

The audience cheered one after another. Mu Jin saw that many omegas and betas stood up and blew kisses to the members of the two teams, and he could feel that Chester's approval rate was obviously higher than that of Chester. Erling they are much taller.

Yarlin looked at the auditorium, which was almost overwhelmingly supporting Chester, and a haze flashed in his eyes. They thought to themselves, after today's match was over, they would know who was the real boss, and they must tear this usually arrogant Chester to pieces.

The two sides quickly entered into a state of battle. Both teams had different fighting styles, and the members of Chester's team were obviously superior in combat. However, Yaerlin's advantage in mechas was soon revealed.

After all, time was tight, and Mu Jin had undergone practical operations in the early stage, so only Chester's own mecha had been semi-modified, and the others' mechas were only the ones they used before. The performance of the mecha without black crystal was far inferior to that of Yarlin's, and it soon showed signs of decline.

Since the mechas on Chester's side were not as aggressive and defensive as those on Yarlin's side, many mechas on Chester's side were scrapped soon. Fortunately, they all cooperated very well. Even though the mecha was severely damaged, they had mutual cover to avoid danger to their lives.

Bishop played the role of a doctor in Chester's team, and was always waiting on the edge of the battlefield. Once a problem occurs, they will rush to rescue the members of their team at the first time, ensuring their safety to the greatest extent.

Seeing his brothers being injured one after another, Chester gritted his teeth angrily. Thinking of what Mu Jin said to him before, it seems that the opponent's mechas should be mixed with black crystals, which is why they have such power. If this is the case, their mechas must be extremely weak compared to the opponent.

Thinking of this, Chester hurriedly gave orders to the others through the intercom, asking them to use roundabout tactics. Don't fight hard and attack fiercely, and use more long-range shooting methods. Sure enough, the situation is much better.

But even so, it was difficult for their weapons to penetrate the mechs of Yarlin's side. Fortunately, the mecha on Chester's side has been partially modified, and his own mental power is as high as 4s, so his attack still has a great effect.

After changing tactics, the situation on Chester's side finally improved. They cooperated very well and worked hard to stabilize the situation. Although Mu Jin believed that his lover would be fine, he was still nervous and worried that Chester would be injured.

The mechas of both sides kept falling down during the battle. In the end, Buck's mecha was also swept by the arc weapon over there, paralyzed by the bombardment and unable to move.

On the battlefield, Chester's team now only has his mecha left, while the opponent has three left. With outnumbered enemies, no matter how outstanding Chester's combat effectiveness is, without the assistance of his comrades, it is hard to say whether he will win or lose.

Yarlin obviously knew this, and he didn't dare to act rashly after seeing the ferocity of Chester's battle just now. After another mecha was dealt with by Chester, Yarlin squinted his eyes, thinking that it would definitely not be that easy to kill the opponent.

His brain spun rapidly looking for countermeasures, and then his eyes noticed the people in the stands, and locked onto Mu Jin who was sitting not far away watching the battle.

Thinking of the rumors about Chester that he heard these days, he seemed to be very concerned about that petite beta, Chester would follow him every time he went out on the street. And as long as someone talks to that beta, Chester will be jealous, maybe he can take advantage of this.

So, Yarlin showed a despicable smile on his face, and said a few words to his team members through the walkie-talkie. The opponent nodded, then stepped aside, and the two of them attacked Chester one after another.

Just when Chester was about to meet one of the mechas, he found that the opponent's attack turned to the other side and rushed straight towards the stands. Take a closer look at the position where the opponent wants to attack, it is exactly where Mu Jin is.

Seeing that the attack of the opponent's mecha is about to touch Mu Jin, and Mu Jin has no mecha protection outside him now. Even if he has a 4S physique, he will definitely be seriously injured after a full blow from the opponent.

Chester's eyes were about to burst, and he rushed over quickly to intercept the opponent's attack, but it was already too late. The audience in the stands fled in all directions, and the opponent's mech punched it, leaving a huge hole in Mu Jin's seat.

There were scattered debris everywhere, and Mu Jin was completely invisible. Could it be that his sweetheart was crushed by the opponent's mech? Thinking of his lover's death because of the other's despicable means, Chester fell into madness.

At this moment, Yarlin saw Chester distracted, and originally wanted to take the opportunity to give him a fatal blow, but he didn't expect that Mu Jin, who thought he had died under the attack of the mech, would appear again at this time.

The petite figure appeared like a shadow. Holding a black dagger in his hand, he jumped a few deftly and quickly climbed to the top of the huge mech that was just trying to attack him.

The dagger was forcefully inserted into the main control circuit at the back of the mecha, and the important hub controlling the entire mecha was cut off, and the mecha was paralyzed in an instant.

Everyone stared at this scene dumbfounded, not only surprised by the superb physique of this small beta, but even more amazed at what kind of weapon the opponent used to directly penetrate the mecha's defense and cut off the lines inside. It is a miracle that cannot happen at all.

Mu Jin's skill itself is not inferior to Chester, and the weapon in his hand is indeed not an ordinary dagger, but forged by black crystal.

Originally, he just thought that the color of this ore was beautiful, so he carefully crafted a handy side weapon by the way, but he didn't expect that it would come in handy so soon.

When attacking the opponent's mecha just now, Mu Jin injected some original power into the dagger, and naturally he could easily chop up the opponent's mecha shell, and then insert it into the line.

Here, Yarlin was also stunned by the shock, but in the next second, he was beaten to the ground by Chester along with the mecha. Chester was stunned for a few seconds, and finally returned to his senses after seeing that Mu Jin was safe and sound.

Followed by monstrous hatred surged out, thinking that this matter was actually led by Yarlin, who would kill his lover in order to distract himself, the man wished he could tear him into pieces.

He no longer cared about what Bishop had told him before to try not to hurt people's lives for the sake of the alliance in the future. At this moment, he just wanted to kill this guy who was trying to murder his sweetheart.

Chester didn't use any weapons, and just smashed the opponent's mecha into pieces with one fist.

Seeing the damaged mecha, Chester jumped out of his own mecha, came to the door of Yarlin's mecha hatch, peeled off the shattered mecha shell of the other party, and dragged the man away. out.

The fist as hard as steel hit Ya'erlin's face one after another, only beating him beyond recognition. The opponent's teeth spat all over the floor, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, and he lost his human shape, but Chester still didn't give up. The aura around the man was violent and dangerous, as if he wanted to beat him to death with his own hands.