chapter 43

Caught off guard, Mu Jin rushed into his arms, and Qi Changfeng caught him subconsciously.

The smell on the young man was unusually fresh, and the moment the two hugged each other tightly, Qi Changfeng felt an uncontrollable fullness and joy in his heart.

The feeling that his soul seemed to be completed made him unconsciously let out a sigh of satisfaction, but only for a moment, he quickly woke up again.

Trying to ignore the strangeness in his heart, Qi Changfeng secretly found an excuse for himself.

On weekdays, those bad kids who don't learn well always make trouble for themselves when they have nothing to do, which really affects my daily study. Perhaps agreeing to take tutoring for Mu Jin is not such a bad deal.

But then Qi Changfeng thought about it carefully, and added to Mu Jin: "I can give you tutoring, but you are not allowed to disturb my study. You can find the tutoring place. I will go back at nine o'clock at most every night. Hearing this ,

Mu Jin nodded vigorously, thinking what she thought her lover would say to give you half an hour of tutoring at most every day, but she never expected to be able to get along with her until nine o'clock.

Sure enough, the lover is still easy to talk in front of him.

Mu Jin was overjoyed, so she made an agreement with Qi Changfeng to let Qi Changfeng go to her home to tutor her from tomorrow night.

Seeing Mu Jin agreeing happily, Qi Changfeng didn't say anything to him, and turned around directly to leave. Unexpectedly, before taking two steps, Mu Jin chased after him again.

Seeing the smiling young man holding his arm, Qi Changfeng looked at him with some doubts, as if asking him what else he wanted to ask him.

Who knew that Mu Jin stuffed a candy into his hand, and said cheerfully: "Thank you, I'll give it to you!" After finishing speaking, he turned his head and ran away.

Looking at the young man who disappeared into the corner of the street like a gust of wind, Qi Changfeng held the candy in his hand for a long time, hesitated before opening the candy wrapper.

The light green candy is crystal clear, and it looks very pleasing, so I put it in my mouth unconsciously. Just touching the tip of his tongue, Qi Changfeng couldn't help frowning.

Sour! Sour that makes your tongue twitch, and you can't wait to wrinkle your face into a ball.

It's just that he just wanted to spit out the candy in his mouth, but found that after the first layer of sourness receded, the taste inside turned into pure sweetness. The fragrance of apples permeates the entire mouth, sweet and sweet, reaching the bottom of my heart.

Turning his head quickly, he saw a certain boy who thought he had completely disappeared was standing on a street corner not far away, grinning at himself with his teeth bared, and then turned around again. ran away.

Qi Changfeng was stunned when he saw this, and took the candy in his mouth again, it was really sweet.

Sure enough, he is a little bastard who likes to play pranks.

Not realizing that his eyes had softened because of someone, it was rare for the boy to return home in a happy mood.

On the second day, Qi Changfeng had a very peaceful day at school and was not harassed by any bad students. Mu Jin also didn't deliberately come to talk to him, but occasionally when he passed by his seat, he would wink at him.

Looking at the cute and unknowing appearance of the other party with cat eyes shining, Qi Changfeng lowered his eyes and did not respond too much. It's just inexplicable that maybe I have never seriously observed this young man named Mu Jin in the past.

Now that I looked carefully, I realized that although the other party's usual behavior seemed to be sloppy, he was also very mischievous. But no matter what, this person just can't be bored, it seems that he naturally has an amiable physique.

When school was over in the evening, according to the agreement of the two, Qi Changfeng waited for Mu Jin at an intersection not far from the school. After waiting for a while, I saw Mu Jin running over quickly with a schoolbag in his hand.

After the other party saw Qi Changfeng, he immediately punched Qi Changfeng on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Keep your promise, brother, you are really waiting for me here, I was afraid that you would see me being detained by Lao Wang and go away first." !"

The Lao Wang that Mu Jin was talking about was naturally their class teacher Wang, and Mu Jin followed the original owner's behavior and habits, and would not leave any obvious human flaws. So now small troubles are still indispensable, after all, no one will suddenly change from a troublemaker to a good baby.

"I promised you will do it." Qi Changfeng replied in a flat tone, as if he was not unhappy because Mu Jin delayed his time. Then he followed Mu Jin to a community not far from the school.

This is an old-fashioned community, and the residential buildings are a bit old.

Qi Changfeng looked around while walking, Mu Jin saw Qi Changfeng 's gaze, and explained to him: "My home is here, shall we study at my home?" Location does not have any comments.

There was no elevator in the old building. After they climbed to the third floor, Mu Jin took out the key and opened the somewhat old anti-theft door in the middle, and entered the house.

There were messy shoes all over the entrance, Mu Jin scratched her head a little embarrassed when she saw this, and hurriedly kicked all the shoes aside. Turning his head to him and explaining with a rare blush: "I'm sorry, I left in a hurry this morning and didn't pack up."

Qi Changfeng shook his head when he heard this, and didn't care. Just looking at those randomly placed shoes, there are at least four or five pairs, and there is even a pair of rain boots that were only worn when it rained last week. It doesn't look like it was just because I was busy in the morning that I didn't clean it up.

The follower Mu Jin entered the room, and saw that there were all the household furnishings inside. It's just that Mu Jin seems to be the only one's stuff in terms of supplies. He glanced at the boy next to him suspiciously, and Qi Changfeng asked casually, "Do you live alone?"

Mu Jin took off his school uniform and threw it on the sofa, while He replied casually: "Yes, my parents died in a car accident three years ago, and I have lived here alone since then."

"My aunt originally asked me to live with her in the past, but she is out of town. I still like it here and my own home. Besides, my aunt also has her own family and children. I can't make trouble for others, you Do you mean it?"

Qi Changfeng couldn't help feeling a little strange when he heard Mu Jin's words, it turned out that the other party's parents had passed away long ago. My mother passed away a few years ago, and I took care of my own life alone. I didn't expect that they had such similarities.

However, seeing Mu Jin's very calm appearance when he brought up this topic, as if he had completely come out of the grief of losing a loved one, Qi Changfeng's heart was not so heavy.

The room is indeed a bit messy, but you can still feel that the decoration style of the home is very warm. Qi Changfeng thought to himself, presumably when Mu Jin's parents were alive, the family of three must have lived happily.

Then Mu Jin briefly told Qi Changfeng about the location of the bathroom and several rooms in the house. Since the original owner's parents passed away, he locked his parents' bedroom, and only lived in it when his aunt came occasionally.

On weekdays, the original owner was active in the living room and his own room, and my aunt would visit the original owner whenever she had time. Clean him up, or buy something he needs.

The original owner's uncle is a capable person, and the aunt's family is harmonious and well-off, so she is also very generous in giving the original owner living expenses. For my aunt, Mu Jin is also her beloved child.

But the original owner was stubborn. He knew that his parents only left the house, and they didn't even have any deposits. The aunt was paying for it out of her own pocket. Therefore, the original owner is only willing to take a little money from the other party every month, thinking that it is enough to eat and use, and he is not willing to ask for more, so money is tight on weekdays.

But Mu Jin thinks this is very good, and he is willing to repay those who treat each other sincerely.

Taking Qi Changfeng to his room, Mu Jin thoughtfully filled the cup with water and handed it to him, and asked him, "What do you want to eat tonight?"

Qi Changfeng raised his eyebrows when he heard that, "Are you doing it? "

When Mu Jin heard Qi Changfeng's words, he raised his head slightly differently. "Of course, this is my home."

"It doesn't matter, anything is fine." Qi Changfeng was a little curious when he heard that Mu Jin was going to cook for himself. Thinking that the other party once offered to bring me lunch in order to let me make up lessons for him, could it be that the meal the other party said was made by him himself?

Unexpectedly, Mu Jin walked towards the kitchen and said carelessly: "Then do what I am good at. I am best at cooking instant noodles. I will add an extra egg and vegetables for you. This is a special treat!"

Qi Changfeng Hearing Mu Jin's words, he was stunned for a moment, but felt that it was true in his heart. Hearing the sound of ping-pong-pong coming from the kitchen, it didn't sound like cooking.

The boy couldn't hold back at last, and went into the kitchen. Then I saw Mu Jin stumbling and handling a few poor green vegetables, the kitchen knife was chopping loudly, and the things cut out were really ugly.

Squeezing the space between his eyebrows, Qi Changfeng directly snatched the kitchen knife from Mu Jin's hand to prevent him from making any more noise. Then he opened the refrigerator again and rummaged through it.

There was really nothing in the refrigerator. I found two tomatoes, some vegetables, eggs, and a piece of ham.

After all, the ingredients are limited, and he can't make any excellent dishes. Seeing these ingredients, he casually fried a scrambled egg with tomatoes, fried vegetables and ham together, and stewed a pot of rice.

Having lived alone for so long, Qi Changfeng is naturally not troubled by things like cooking. It's just that for some unknown reason, he unexpectedly started cooking for the person opposite him.

It's just that since everything was done and there was nothing to love, he simply made a simple soup with the leftover spinach and eggs. After doing all this, Qi Changfeng noticed that the young man beside him was staring at him dumbfounded.

Although he disagreed with his abnormality in his heart, he could only comfort himself secretly while serving the meal. After a day of class, I always have to eat something serious at night.

Putting the dinner on the table, Qi Changfeng sat down in front of the seat logically, then turned his head and frowned at Mu Jin who was still standing in a daze, and said: "What are you doing in a daze, eat."

The person opposite heard himself If so, this is when I came back to my senses. Hastily said "hmm" twice in a daze, then sat down and picked up the rice bowl in front of him, carefully picked up a chopstick of egg and stuffed it into his mouth.

For some reason, Qi Changfeng felt a little nervous for no reason when he saw the other party eating the food he cooked. Then, seeing the other party's chopsticks eating, he quickly picked up a few more dishes with chopsticks, and picked up the rice in the bowl with big mouthfuls.

Seeing Mu Jin not saying a word, but devouring his food. It seems that the food you cook yourself should taste pretty good.

He secretly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and the spontaneous sense of accomplishment made the teenager's appetite seem to be much better than before. Looking at the bulging cheeks of the person beside him eating, Qi Changfeng had an inexplicable feeling that he was feeding small animals.

And Mu Jin on the side was touched in his heart while eating.

Sure enough, it was still a familiar craft. The food cooked by my lover is just to suit my own appetite. Although the ingredients are very simple, the taste is still very good. His own Lao Gong is simply the best in the world!

So, Mu Jin, who was in a good mood, had already finished three bowls of rice when Qi Changfeng had just finished one bowl of rice. Lost.

Rubbing his swollen belly, Mu Jin looked at Qi Changfeng with admiration, and praised without hesitation: "I said Qi Changfeng, you are too good, why are your dishes so delicious! I am only now I know, before I said I would bring you lunch, I was simply too overconfident, no wonder you rejected me."

But then he thought of something, Mu Jin scratched his head in embarrassment, and said to him: "I eat There are too many, I have eaten all these dishes, are you still full?"

Qi Changfeng shook his head when he heard this, and drank the last mouthful of soup in the bowl. In fact, he was only seven percent full after eating, but it didn't matter, food was nothing more than life support for him.

Just seeing the people around him eating so happily made him very satisfied. I always feel that this is the happiest meal he has ever eaten since he can remember.

When he was still in his infancy, Gu Liangcai had already left him and his mother. Therefore, Qi Changfeng didn't have any impression of the so-called father. Everything about the other party comes from photos and his mother's dictation.

When I was with my mother in the past, the atmosphere in the house was always oppressive, and even eating would not make the slightest sound. At night, there will always be faint crying from the mother's room.

Later, his mother passed away, and he also lived with those so-called relatives who wanted to occupy his family property for a period of time. In the beginning, it was decent, but after a long time, if I ate an extra bite at the dinner table, the other party would make a face.

But those people were all sent to prison by him in the end, so now he is the only one at the dinner table when eating.

At this moment, eating with other people in such a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere is an experience that Qi Changfeng has never had before.

After the two of them had dinner together, Qi Changfeng began to do his homework for Mu Jin dutifully. It is true that Mu Jin had never attended any formal school, and only came into contact with these things after entering the small world.

In the ancient plane, he was regarded as an immortal. In the last small world, the original owner had severe autism, and he was self-taught at home in the later stages.

Therefore, in this world, it was Mu Jin's first experience of this kind of school life. But he thinks it is both fresh and interesting. Anyway, as long as he can be with his lover, any kind of world wood brocade is very good.

In this world, the original owner is someone who doesn't like reading. Or even if the original owner tried to study hard, he didn't seem to have a good study habit, so his grades have been poor.

In class, he couldn't understand what the teacher was saying at all, and then he gave up on himself and didn't study hard. So even if he recalled the memory of the original owner, Mu Jin couldn't find much usable information.

Mu Jin has a photographic memory. Although endorsement is not impossible, after all, there is still a lot of flexibility in the high school curriculum. Memorizing only books is naturally not as smooth as someone teaching yourself.

Here, Qi Changfeng dutifully explained the knowledge points to Mu Jin, and soon discovered that the other party's foundation was surprisingly poor, as if he was in a state of knowing nothing, no wonder the results were so horrible every time.

He sighed helplessly in his heart, since he had promised the other party to give him tutoring, naturally he had to find a way to improve the other party's grades. So, after a brief understanding today, Qi Changfeng is pleased that Mu Jin at least has the advantage of having a good memory.

But because the foundation is too poor, talking about the current things is just talking about chicken and duck, and I can only start from the most basic part of the first year of high school, so I have to stop temporarily.

Mu Jin was still very addicted to listening to the voice of his lover giving lectures. Seeing that the other party stopped suddenly, he stretched out his finger and poked Qi Changfeng's arm and said, "Why don't you continue talking, I think your voice is really nice. "

Qi Changfeng heard Mu Jin say that his voice was nice, and he couldn't help feeling a little hot, but he soon came back to his senses, and said helplessly: "You just listen to it nicely, but can you understand it?" Looking at Mu Jin's dumbfounded

expression Looking dazed, Qi Changfeng suddenly felt that the other party might have listened to what he just said.

Mu Jin choked when he heard the words, because he really didn't understand well, but he thought his family's voice was so nice, and he still wanted to hear it.

Qi Changfeng couldn't bear to see the look of disappointment on Mu Jin's face, so he continued, "Do this for today. I'll bring my past notes tomorrow, and then help you fill in the knowledge from the beginning." Hearing the

teenager Mu Jin's eyes lit up instantly. With one hand around Qi Changfeng's neck, the two brothers said, "Thank you so much! I am sure you are right. You are a serious person, and you will definitely teach me!

" Qi Changfeng was stunned to see the haze-free smiling face. Obviously they both lost their relatives, but the other party can live such a sunny life.

Although the grades are not good, even though he is a bad boy in the eyes of everyone. But inexplicably, Qi Changfeng felt a little envious of Mu Jin in his heart.

After the first time, the two made an appointment that Qi Changfeng would come to Mu Jin's house every day after school to help him with his homework. I thought that there would be no intersections in school on weekdays, but I didn't expect that someone would follow me up the next day.

On the second day, everyone was still studying and attending classes as usual. When it was time for lunch break, Qi Changfeng reckoned that yesterday's group of people might still go to occupy their original place in the garden. So he moved to a rooftop that was often locked in another teaching building of the school.

Shenglin University is very large, and there are many teaching buildings. Because Qi Changfeng's grades are very good, he has the position of the school committee in the class. Usually, he has to collect homework for the teacher or take some things to the office, so he has the key that Teacher Wang gave him before.

Teacher Wang is the director of the department, so on the bunch of keys, there are not only keys to the office, but also keys to the storage room for teaching supplies and the roof of the No. 2 teaching building.

The roof of the No. 2 teaching building was also used to accumulate some sundries on weekdays, so it was locked. Now it is convenient for Qi Changfeng, he can go to that place to eat and rest quietly during his lunch break.

So at noon, he went up to the top floor with the key and lunch box, opened the door of the roof and went inside. Who knew that just as he sat down and opened the lunch box, he heard some noises coming from beside him.

The boy raised his head and found that Mu Jin was standing beside him, looking at the lunch box in his hand with a salivating expression. Seeing this, Qi Changfeng couldn't help being a little surprised and said, "Why are you here?"

Mu Jin walked up to him with a smile and sat down, and said nonsense very naturally: "I followed you. It's not until the lunch break. After dinner, you see, the two of us established a preliminary revolutionary friendship yesterday. As comrades in arms who have just reached friendship, isn't it normal to eat together at noon to deepen our relationship?"

Mu Jin said while taking out The lunch box in his hand shook in front of Qi Changfeng.

'There are so many excuses. Qi Changfeng complained in his heart, but the corners of his mouth subconsciously twitched, and he didn't stop Mu Jin from staying.

Seeing that the other party did not object, Mu Jin happily opened his lunch box. Qi Changfeng poked his head a little curiously, and found that what was inside was just a few buns bought at the school gate.

And even though the other party was holding a bun in his hand, his eyes drifted towards his lunch box from time to time, and the intention of coveting was very obvious.

Helplessness flashed in his eyes, after all, the young man couldn't stand Mu Jin's offensive eyes, and obediently moved his lunch box over.

Seeing this situation, Mu Jin snickered twice, and was not polite, and hurriedly picked up a sausage from the lunch box with chopsticks and stuffed it into his mouth.

With a soft mouth to eat people, Mu Jin ate most of the food Qi Changfeng brought, and then hastily and unscrupulously presented the thirty-six styles of boasting that he had learned by himself.

He praised Qi Changfeng's culinary skills so much, he even took two steamed buns with him, calling it an exchange of dishes.

Qi Changfeng thought that today's lunch was just an accident, but he didn't expect it to be.

The other party seemed to be addicted to eating his lunch. For three consecutive days, as soon as I opened the lunch box, the other party would appear in front of me. Although they talked about exchanging dishes every time, the other party's lunch box was always the same steamed stuffed bun, or at most it was replaced with a sandwich from the school convenience store.

On the fourth day, Qi Changfeng had no choice but to make enough lunch for two people at once. Looking at the little guy beside him who is petite but has a huge appetite, he suddenly felt that his powerless, helpless and somewhat funny emotions have increased a lot recently.