chapter 97 ↬ the brutal's marshal exclusive companion

Coming to a brand new world again, Mu Jin opened his eyes and looked at the white ceiling in a daze. I just felt that my whole body was terribly sore, and there was a very obvious pain in my arm.

No need to look, Mu Jin knew that he must be injured. Fortunately, the injury was not serious, but even so, there should be many large and small wounds on his body, the most serious one being the one on his arm.

On the other side, 003 has also begun to dutifully repair those injuries on Mu Jin's body, leaving only superficial wounds. The wounds inside were naturally removed. It's just that I don't know what happened when I crossed over, and why the original owner was injured.

He quickly glanced at the room he was in. The decoration of the room may not be very gorgeous, but it also has a sense of extravagance. It seems that the original owner's living environment should be good, but I don't know if this is the original owner's room, or was he saved by someone else?

Before Mu Jin had time to think about it, the door of his room was pushed open. A maid in court dress walked in from the door. She was well-dressed and good-looking, with long black hair hanging down her head.

Although she looked like an ordinary beauty on the surface, Mu Jin found that the girl's pupils turned out to be emerald green when she raised her head. This color reminded Mu Jin of the ghosts she saw in the mountains and forests in the past.

Calmly watching that person walking towards him, the other person was holding a white medicine bowl in his hand, which was filled with black medicine juice.

After seeing Mu Jin wake up, a gentle smile appeared on the woman's face, and she said to him: "Your Highness, why are you so hard to think about it? Didn't the Second Prince's Highness have already told you, everything he Everything will be properly arranged, and you will not be really hurt.

Your escape this time has angered His Majesty the Emperor, and His Royal Highness the Second Prince spent a lot of words to suppress His Majesty's anger. You are about to drink this A bowl of medicine, recharge your batteries, until tomorrow you have to leave with the marriage team."

After finishing speaking, the maid looked at Mu Jin with concern, and then handed him the medicine bowl in her hand. Mu Jin is well versed in pharmacology. Even if he is not familiar with the plants in this world, he can tell whether they are poisonous or not by smelling them.

Knowing that this bowl of medicine is not only not harmful to oneself, but also beneficial to the wound, he simply drank it in one gulp regardless of whether it tastes bitter or not. Then Mu Jin was surprised to find that the small wounds on the outside of his body healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and even the big wound on his arm was only left with a red mark.

Even though 003 told him that the drug's effect on internal injuries was not as miraculous as it seemed in treating external injuries, it was still enough to give Mu Jin a new understanding of the world.

Seeing that Mu Jin finally drank the medicine obediently, the woman also showed a look of relief on her face. He comforted Mu Jin again, and he didn't care when he saw that the other party hadn't responded. He only thought that Mu Jin was in a bad mood, and after telling him to take a good rest, the other party left with the drained medicine bowl.

But no matter how gentle the maid was, Mu Jin still felt the other party's malice towards him. No matter how beautiful the woman's words were, she couldn't hide the contempt in her eyes very well.

From what the man said, Mu Jin could confirm that the woman should be the original owner's maid, and it seemed that the original owner's status should not be low. But, what happened to the marriage? It will be very troublesome if you bear a marriage contract as soon as you come.