chapter 41 ↬ modern campus

A hundred years later, Mu Jin returned to the system space.

Although he felt a little regretful that he didn't see Qiongqi's soul when he left the small world, he could understand. After all, it is very difficult for the spirit who was thrown here because of punishment to stop the small world from being attracted to him. So Qiongqi really used up a lot of energy to see himself before.

Moreover, even if the previous world had double luck from the ordinary plane and the game world to repair the soul, it still couldn't make up for the energy given to him by the other party last time.

Traveling through the world will inevitably cause fatigue, so Mu Jin fell into a deep sleep as soon as he returned to the system space this time. I don't know if she had a good dream while she was asleep, but Mu Jin still had a smile on her face when she woke up.

Seeing the smile on Mu Jin's face, 003 was a little confused for a moment. I thought that after experiencing the last world, the host's mood would not be good when he woke up again. After all, in the last world, the target was the host who had voluntarily left his home.

According to Xiaojin's temperament of keeping grudges, I thought he would be dissatisfied or sad. Originally, he had already thought of words of consolation, but who knew that the other party's situation was not what he imagined at all.

Looking at the person with a widening smile in front of him strangely, 003 couldn't help asking Mu Jin, "Xiao Jin, aren't you angry?" "Why are you angry?"

Mu Jin raised his eyebrows and looked aside suspiciously 003.

"In the last world, the target wanted to leave you, but you weren't angry?" 003 flicked his tail, jumped down from the void, and walked to Mu Jin's side.

Mu Jin was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, and then he showed a smile, stroked 003's black hair, and said happily: "There's nothing to be angry about, he doesn't really want to leave me, he loves me too much, worry My safety."

"Besides, in his last life, he spent his whole life making up for the few days he left. The most important thing is that in the last small world, he was the first to fall in love with me. You don't understand what's going on. difference?"

Seeing 003 tilting his head and looking dazed on his cat face, Mu Jin hooked the corners of his lips and continued: "Although we are in a small world, after all, my soul is different from his, far higher than those in those worlds." "

So even if the plot guides him, he obeys the plot in behavior, but he will not be too affected in some aspects, let alone have feelings with the people around him. But he fell in love with me so quickly."

"So! It could only be because of the influence of the target's spirit!" 003 suddenly realized, no wonder his host was so happy.

To put it bluntly, what the target loves is the soul of the host. So no matter what the world is, even if the target refuses to admit it, he wants to push Mu Jin away. In the small world, the emotion expressed by the target who has lost his memory is the most authentic reaction.

In his previous life, Leng Xiao obeyed Mu Jinyan like pearls and jade, and loved him to the core, which shows that Qiongqi's soul must have only a lot of love for the host.

Seeing that the corners of Mu Jin's mouth couldn't be pressed down, 003 shook his ears and felt a little happy. It seemed that his host was keeping the clouds open and the moon shining.

After chatting with 003 for a while, Mu Jin didn't intend to continue to rest, after all, he couldn't wait to see his lover again. So he left the system space and went to the next world.

Waking up again, before Mu Jin opened his eyes, he smelled an unpleasant smell beside him. Looking at the surrounding environment, I seem to be in a toilet cubicle now.

I must not have crossed over when the original owner was on a tuba, it would be too embarrassing.

But lowering his head, Mu Jin found that his pants had not been taken off, and there was no strange feeling in his body. Judging from the condition of the cigarette in his hand, the original owner probably hid in the bathroom and prepared to smoke.

There is no need to look in the mirror, look at the school uniform on my body, and reckon that I should be a student. However, there was no sound outside the bathroom. The original owner probably skipped class and hid in the bathroom.

Is it possible that I have been set up as a bad boy in my life? Some speechless, Mu Jin twitched the corner of his mouth, and Mu Jin said helplessly to 003

: "I said Xiao Hei, can we choose a good place next time when we travel?"

easy to find. Although I worked very hard, after all, this event still has a certain degree of randomness.

Fortunately, although Mu Jin was helpless, she didn't pick and choose too much. Seeing that the surrounding environment is still safe, he hurriedly asked 003 to pass on the plot in this small world.

After browsing the plot of this world, Mu Jin found that this is a somewhat strange world. Originally, in the first half, I thought it was a world of campus love, and there was not much logic in the visual sense of Xiaobaiwen, but at the end, the painting style suddenly changed.

The first half will take the campus love route. Naturally, the male protagonist Gu Xiucheng is a handsome and rich man who is so cool, while the female protagonist Bai Lingling is described as a very beautiful, kind and righteous girl.

However, this kindness and sense of justice are only defined by the main plot. In Mu Jin's view, this heroine is a bit nosy, and occasionally she is too much of a virgin.

The heroine of the small world, Bai Lingling, is a girl with good moral character. Because of her father's job transfer, her family came to a new city, City A, and then entered Shenglin University to continue her studies.

With excellent grades and a pure and beautiful appearance, she quickly attracted everyone's attention and became the school belle of the new generation in Shenglin University. And here I met Shumai Kusaya, the school's school principal.

The male lead, Gu Xiucheng, is a standard tall, handsome and rich man. His father, Gu Liangcai, is the chairman of the very famous Shengheng Group. He has a big family and a big business. And he is handsome, tall, and has excellent grades, and he is the prince charming in the hearts of many girls.

There are many admirers around Gu Xiucheng, but it is the pure and sweet heroine who attracts his attention the most, so he pursues Bai Lingling. Both of them were at the age of first love, and Bai Lingling quickly agreed to the other party's request for a relationship.

Originally a combination of handsome men and beautiful women, two people compose a campus love story, which is also very beautiful. But obviously, this world is not a fairy tale, so naturally it is not perfect.

Although the heroine has a good heart, she has a confused personality. She loves to be brave, and also likes to help the disadvantaged classmates, but she often gets into trouble because of this, and good things turn into bad things, which makes the hero very headache.

At this time, the gentleness and understanding of other girls are reflected. Because of Gu Xiucheng's half-heartedness, there was a rift between the hero and heroine. Until Bai Lingling was widely rumored to be ambiguous with another boy, which attracted the attention of the hero Gu Xiucheng.

There is a boy named Qi Changfeng in Bai Lingling's class. Qi Changfeng has very good grades and is a veritable top student. It's just that his personality is too dull and out of gregarious. On weekdays, he always sat quietly in the corner, not saying a word.

He still wears his school uniform throughout the year. The bangs that are longer than the eyes block the eyes, making it difficult for others to see his appearance. So even though his grades are very good, many students still hate this gloomy and poor-looking classmate.

The bullying and bullying of young people sometimes has no reason, and it may only need to say that you are not pleasing to the eye, so in fact Qi Changfeng also suffered a certain amount of school violence.

The bully in the school happens to be in the same class as them, and when he has nothing to do, he always likes to bring a group of younger brothers to bully Qi Changfeng and make trouble for him.

The hostess couldn't see it, so she talked to the other party several times. Since Bai Lingling is Gu Xiucheng's girlfriend, these people gave her some face.

It's just that they didn't dare to offend the heroine, but behind the scenes, the class began to spread rumors that Bai Lingling actually had a crush on Qi Changfeng, so they kept helping each other.

After the male lead Gu Xiucheng found out about this matter, he was very upset, and only then did he realize that he actually still likes Bai Lingling very much. He questioned the heroine, but Bai Lingling naturally denied it. She thought it was not wrong for her to help others, so the two had a quarrel.

But in the following experimental class, the heroine and Qi Changfeng were divided into a group again. Seeing the two of them together again, Gu Xiucheng got annoyed and invited them to the rooftop after class.

During the dispute, he pushed Qi Changfeng down by mistake. As a result, Qi Changfeng was seriously injured and stayed in the hospital for a long time, even missing the college entrance examination.

Although the male lead's family settled the matter later, Gu Xiucheng and Bai Lingling broke up because of this matter. They separated after graduation. The male protagonist went abroad to study, while the female protagonist stayed in H country.

Many years later, Gu Xiucheng returned to China and received an invitation to a student party at Shenglin University. All the people, including Bai Lingling, also returned here, and revisited the old place. The hero and heroine reunited again, and they discovered that the original love still exists.

Seeing this, Mu Jin saw that there was no plot behind it, so he thought it was over. So I followed 003 to make complaints, thinking that such a boring plot is good for the main line? Basically, most of the content is just some daily life of the hero and heroine. But yes, there really isn't that much going on on campus.

But what happened to Qi Changfeng at the end, it couldn't be worse. It is completely the catalyst for the love between the male and female protagonists. Because of Qi Changfeng's presence, the male protagonist understands the importance of the female protagonist to him.

In the end, he invited people to the rooftop and forced a bloodbath, causing the hero and heroine to be separated for so long.

In the end, the two of them met again, but what about Qi Changfeng? He was injured, suffered a crime, and missed the college entrance examination for no reason. Who will compensate him for his youth?

But then 003 sent a supplementary plot. After reading the supplementary plot, Mu Jin instantly felt that the painting style of the whole story changed suddenly.

Because when night fell and the class reunion ended, they discovered that the school was actually closed.

A reminiscence gathering turned into a well-planned battle royale. And the instigator of all this was Qi Changfeng, the school bully who had been bullied all the time and was very innocent.

Qi Changfeng's family is actually not poor. His mother's family was also in business in the early years, and the family had some assets. It's just that the elder died early and left all the family property to his mother. Later, his mother married his father, Gu Liangcai.

Gu Liangcai was originally a poor boy, but with the help of his wife's family wealth, his business grew bigger and bigger. However, no matter what, they are just small businesses and households, and their backgrounds are naturally not as good as those of aristocratic families.

Gu Liangcai was handsome and tactful in his dealings with others. He took the opportunity to attend a few large receptions and really attracted the attention of a lady from high society. If he could have a better development, he naturally left his wife and children behind.

So Gu Liangcai divorced Qi Changfeng's mother, gave her a sum of money and married Xinhuan. Once married into a wealthy family, he flew up to a branch and became a phoenix, and even became the chairman of Shengheng Group. Therefore, the hero Gu Xiucheng is actually Qi Changfeng's half-brother.

Qi Changfeng took his mother's surname after his parents divorced. His mother shed tears every day because she couldn't bear the blow of being betrayed. They always desperately force him to study, hoping that one day he will be able to stand in a high position and take revenge on Gu Liangcai who left them at the beginning.

Such a harsh education and a depressive family atmosphere have left a deep shadow on the children's minds. So for Qi Changfeng, what he has seen since he was a child is the dark side of the world, he is full of doubts about feelings, and he is against his biological father.

Later, Qi Changfeng's mother died very early because of depression, leaving Qi Changfeng alone. Although there were relatives who wanted to take over Qi Changfeng at the beginning, in fact, what they wanted was only the property left to him by his mother.

Instead of taking good care of Qi Changfeng, they tried to use him and use him. However, Qi Changfeng had his own way at a young age, leaving evidence that those people abused him, and they were punished by law.

After this experience, Qi Changfeng no longer even trusted his relatives. He simply gave a distant relative a sum of money and asked them to be his surrogate guardians, and they didn't need to take care of other things.

So from the age of fifteen, Qi Changfeng actually lived alone in the original apartment he and his mother had, and supported himself with the inheritance left by his mother.

It is precisely because Qi Changfeng takes care of his own life, and he doesn't care about external things, so he looks shabby in his clothes.

After his mother died, his only goal in life was grades. That was something his mother held his hand and told him before she died, and it seemed to have become his obsession.

At this point in the matter, although Qi Changfeng's mentality is not sunny, it will definitely not be so distorted. Even if there are always bad students around to make trouble for him on weekdays, but most of them are small troubles, he can bear it for the time being.

The real accident happened in the third year of high school, when Gu Liangcai suddenly came to the school to look for him. Qi Changfeng naturally didn't want to pay attention to the so-called father-son relationship after years of indifference.

Gu Liangcai never tires of it, never gets discouraged, as if he really wants to beg his forgiveness.

But in fact, Gu Liangcai did this because of something wrong with his body. His kidneys are failing, so he needs a matching kidney to save himself. He was reluctant to part with Gu Xiucheng, whom he brought up well, so he turned his mind on Qi Changfeng.

Originally, Qi Changfeng ignored him, and Gu Liangcai didn't find a suitable opportunity. Who knew that Gu Xiucheng missed and pushed Qi Changfeng down on the rooftop that day.

Although it was said that he suffered some injuries when he fell down the stairs, in fact the floor was very low and he fell into the guardrail again, so he shouldn't have stayed in the hospital for that long.

But when Qi Changfeng was taken to the hospital, Gu Liangcai got the news and took advantage of the loophole. He took the unconscious Qi Changfeng away and said he was transferred to another hospital. In fact, he took the unconscious teenager to undergo kidney surgery and forcibly took one of his kidneys. Therefore, Qi Changfeng was injured and missed the college entrance examination.

Being pushed down the stairs by his half-brother, and being calculated by his own father, no matter who he is, he will definitely not be able to accept such a blow. Therefore, Qi Changfeng was completely blackened.

He's been looking for an opportunity to get revenge on these people, and he's spent years laying out this plan. After that, he locked himself in his small apartment, and developed many organs and dangerous items by himself.

He bribed the hacker to get Gu Xiucheng's information, held a class reunion on the second day after Gu Xiucheng's return, and led everyone to the school. And the dangerous goods were buried in every corner of Shenglin University and Shengheng Group.

First, they locked Gu Liangcai's position and blew him up. Then came to the scene of the classmate reunion, besieging everyone inside, turning the whole school into a Shura field, and finally turned into a battle royale.

He just watched these people kill each other to vent the anger in his heart. However, perhaps because of the protagonist's halo, even though Qi Changfeng has arranged for it for so many years, the male protagonist still found out his location and found him.

In the end, Gu Xiucheng and Bai Lingling worked together to kill Qi Changfeng, ending the escape game, and they became the only two people who survived the party.

After seeing this, it is finally the end of the plot of the whole world. Mu Jin didn't need 003 to tell him, he already knew it in his heart.

It is estimated that Qi Changfeng, who was betrayed and hurt repeatedly, and finally blackened, planned the whole escape game should be the one from his family...

"Yes, it is the stupid man from your family!" 003 happily answered.

"What is that stupid man from my family! That man from my family is obviously handsome, unrestrained, incomparably handsome and extraordinary!" Mu Jin puffed up his face and refuted 003 in the sea of ​​consciousness.

003 couldn't help showing a disgusted expression when he heard the words, thinking that it was Xiaojin who complained about him being a stupid man in his previous life. I just borrowed it and was refuted by you like this. Is there still the most basic trust between people and the system?

Fortunately, Mu Jin doesn't know what 003 is thinking, and just looks up the timeline to rejoice.

Fortunately, it's still too early for me to time travel. My lover hasn't suffered any serious injuries, and the heroine Bai Lingling has just transferred to Shenglin High School.

However, Mu Jin's identity in this life is a bit embarrassing, because he is the school bully who has been bullying Qi Changfeng and making trouble for him, and his name is still Mu Jin.

Blinking his eyes, he looked at 003 speechlessly. 003 naturally knew what Mu Jin meant. He raised his cat's paw and rubbed his face in embarrassment, and explained to him: "It has been comprehensively matched, this person is the closest , the data shows that he is the most suitable."

Mu Jin twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard this, and decided not to pursue anything further, and directly threw the cut-off cigarette in his hand into the trash can. Mujin is not interested in smoking or anything like that, where candy tastes better than cigarettes.

Walking out of the bathroom, Mu Jin came to the washstand, washed his hands while observing the appearance of the person in the mirror, but found that he was still his original appearance in this world.

This is already the third world, and Mu Jin couldn't help asking 003: "Could it be possible that there is a person who looks almost the same as me in every world?" Hearing what

Mu Jin said, 003 explained to him: " Xiaojin, your appearance will be affected by the spirit, just like the target will basically reproduce his appearance in the small world. After the system is upgraded, your fusion speed will also be accelerated." "As for the name

, It is my special treatment for you. Generally, the original owners found have little influence on the small world, and many names will not appear in the text, so it is easy to tamper with the memories of people around you. Xiaojin, you don't like to use your original Is it your name?"

Mu Jin was taken aback when he heard this, but he didn't expect that 003 would do this for himself, and instantly felt that his own system was really considerate.

Facing the mirror with a smile, Mu Jin nodded, and said with satisfaction: "Of course I like my name, and I also like my original appearance." After finishing speaking, he

raised his eyebrows in the mirror again, touched I have some messy short hair.

At this time, Mu Jin's school uniform was loosely tied around his waist, and he was wearing a white shirt uniformly required by the school. He bared his teeth in the mirror, and although he still had a pair of shallow pear holes when he smiled, he had an extra pair of small canine teeth. Apart from being cute, he looked more like a little beast that could bite.

It's just a pity that my body is still petite in this life, and naturally I am not tall, but Mu Jin has no other requirements to be able to use her original name and appearance.

After quickly receiving the memory of the original owner, Mu Jin knew that although the original owner was regarded as a school bully, he was not really a bad guy. But it is a bit stubborn, and the grades are not good.

Although petite in stature, he is quick in movement and good at fighting. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is no problem for the original owner to fight three or four. As for the wood brocade now, it is only a lot more.

The original owner is very loyal, the gangsters have a good relationship, get along with the bad boys, and after going back and forth, they even become the school bully in Shenglin High School.

It's just that his parents died very early, and like Qi Changfeng, he lived alone at the age of fifteen or sixteen. Fortunately, his aunt loves him very much, which is much better than Qi Changfeng.

It's a pity that my aunt's family lives in another city. After the original owner's parents passed away, my aunt has been taking good care of him. Although he also wanted the original owner to live with her, the original owner insisted on refusing, and his aunt couldn't resist the original owner and could only agree to let him stay here.

However, the original owner's cause of death was different from the other students, and he did not die in the battle royale planned by Qi Changfeng.

The original owner did not enter the university because of poor grades, and became a social idler who gave up on himself. Feeling sorry for my aunt, I simply avoided it and stopped contacting her. A person has been contaminated with some bad habits over time, became a gangster, and soon died unexpectedly in a fight.