chapter 21

Seeing Mo Jing's appearance, Mu Jin could only sniff. Lowering his eyes, he forced himself to hold back his embarrassment and said: "Anyway, don't do that, how can you eat that kind of thing?"

But after I finished speaking, the man on the opposite side got closer and leaned closer to my ear and said with a light smile: "Why can't you eat it? I think the taste is really good. Why don't you taste it yourself, brother Jin?"

Mu Jin's eyes widened in shock when he heard Mo Qin say that. I just feel that I really don't know what happened to Jin'er in the past three years when I was away, and how he became like this.

Although the charm is not diminished, it is too shameless.

Mu Jin was troubled alone here, but he didn't know that his cute appearance made people tremble. In short, the man beside him couldn't control himself, and couldn't restrain himself from rushing towards Mu Jin who was still in a state of confusion.

Although it was a good thing that Mo Jing didn't let himself have a taste in the end, but seeing the other party eating cleanly, Mu Jin also felt that he would never be able to look directly at his own morality again.

The two had a quarrel, which caused Mu Jin to rest for a long time, and did not get up from the bed until the sun was high. However, he didn't stay in Prince Jing's mansion for too long, he was going to leave after lunch and planned to go back to Xuanqing Temple.

Although Mo Zhen didn't want to let him go, after all, it's a special period now. Mu Jin knew that the people from the Fifth Prince's side were likely to come looking for him, so he still had to stay at Xuanqing Temple to avoid arousing their wariness.

But I agreed to Mo Jing, and I will meet him every night in the future. Before leaving, he was dragged by a man to take advantage of him for a long time, and finally he was able to escape and leave Prince Jing's mansion.

Naturally, it is impossible for Mu Jin to leave through the main entrance, but in a world like this where martial arts and a little bit of cultivation exist, it is not a problem to fly over the wall.

But when he left quietly, Mu Jin found that there was a person who seemed to be wandering around Prince Jing's mansion all the time.

The man was dressed in white, and he seemed to be a young man from a wealthy family. She is petite, with a fine nose and almond eyes, and a very delicate appearance.

Next to him was a servant girl, not a servant that a normal gentleman would bring. What was especially unfavorable was that the other party was still holding a folding fan in his hand when the year was approaching.

Although it is a suave posture, but no matter how you look at it, it feels too deliberate. On the surface, he pretended to be passing by, looking back and forth at the small stalls near the palace, but his eyes kept sneaking at the gate of Prince Jing's palace.

Such strangeness will naturally attract Mu Jin's attention. Take a closer look, who else could this person be if it wasn't the heroine Luo Yushu?

In the past few years, Mu Jin has not relaxed his surveillance on the heroine. After all, the heroine is not a law-abiding person. Coupled with the aura of the protagonist, who knows what kind of moths will arise. He simply asked 003 to pay more attention to Luo Yushu's movements.

So Mu Jin knew that the heroine had been very determined since she was thirteen or fourteen years old, and because of the spoiling of the Prime Minister Luo Yuanju, life went smoothly.

Now it's really like what was written in the original plot, Shi Chang wears men's clothes to go out and play, so he made friends with many famous sons in the capital.

And even though Luo Yushu has always dressed in men's clothing, he did not deliberately conceal his identity, and there are many lies. On the contrary, it is called free and easy, and has become the admiration object of many young talents.

However, Mu Jin does not comment on whether the sturdiness of these young talents is a coincidence or deliberate.

If it is said that she just loves to play and befriend handsome men, Mu Jin will only think that this is the heroine's own business, and it is not a bad thing. Unexpectedly, this Luo Yushu was actually quite courageous.

Although the heroine is favored, she is still a concubine, and the prime minister's mansion also has a daughter Luo Jinxiu who is a concubine.

Luo Jinxiu has a beautiful appearance and a generous demeanor. She has a simple and kind personality, much like her biological mother who passed away. On weekdays, although Luo Jinxiu doesn't like to show her face in public, she is actually a man of both ability and virtue.

After the fifth prince, Mo Dun, had reached the age when he could choose a concubine, Concubine De invited the daughters of the aristocratic family to be guests in the palace.

Because Luo Yushu is the daughter of a concubine and is not qualified to participate in the palace banquet, she feels unwilling. After all, she has always hoped that she can become the most glorious woman in the world, and the fifth prince has a great chance of ascending to the throne.

Mu Jin originally thought that no matter how unwilling the heroine was, she was just complaining in her heart. But she didn't expect that she would go to harm her own sister.

Not only did she push Luo Jinxiu into the water when she was not prepared, but she also poured strong medicine into her soup bowl. He planned to take this opportunity to directly destroy his sister's body.

I didn't expect Luo Yushu to be so vicious at such a young age. Fortunately, Mu Jin had already known the heroine's actions through 003 before. Although Luo Jinxiu's falling into the water was caught off guard, Mu Jin didn't have time to stop it, and he didn't want to stop it either.

After all, if he really participated in the palace banquet, it might not be a good thing to be favored by someone like Fifth Prince Mo Dun. It's just that when Luo Yushu tried to prescribe the medicine, Mu Jin made some moves, but she didn't succeed.

However, it was true that Luo Jinxiu had a high fever for several days because of falling into the water, so he missed the concubine De's palace banquet.

After that palace banquet, although Luo Yushu was unable to attend that day, within a few days, she ran into Fifth Prince Mo Dun outside by "coincidence".

On weekdays, the two seem to have a close relationship, and Mo Dun seems to be very fond of Luo Yushu. In the previous Shangyuan Lantern Festival, the fifth prince specially spent a lot of money to buy the largest dragon boat on Jinghu Lake for the heroine, and only entertained the heroine.

Luo Yushu went happily, not only did not refuse the other party's invitation, on the contrary, he was quite proud of it, and ran to Luo Jinxiu to show off his might.

Seeing this, Mu Jin thought that the heroine thought that Morton would inherit the throne, and she was planning to put all her ideas on the other party. Unexpectedly, this Luo Yushu has a big heart.

Not to mention being ambiguous with Morton, looking at the heroine's appearance today. Although it is men's clothing, she is still well-groomed, her face is like a peach blossom, and she still doesn't forget to put on some makeup. Obviously, he was waiting for the opportunity to have another so-called "chance encounter" with Mo Jing.

This half-hearted, greedy woman! Mu Jin's eyes flashed coldly, and she really overestimated her ability to pay attention to her own man.

But Mo Dun and Luo Yushu, one domineering and the other vicious are a good match.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin left calmly. Turning his head back to Xuanqing Temple, the fifth prince Mo Dun came to the door again.

It's really sleepy to give a pillow, Mu Jin twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard the servant's report. After changing the clothes from last night, he turned around and came to the lobby.

As he grew older, Morton secretly became more and more mischievous over the years. Even greedy and lustful, at such a young age, she doesn't even have a concubine by her side, but already has a lot of concubines.

Looking at Mo Dun, who is kind on the surface but increasingly absurd behind the scenes, Mu Jin felt a little impatient. But he still had a decent smile on his face and said to him: "What's the matter with the presence of the fifth prince?"

Mo Dun had been waiting there for a long time, and when he saw Mu Jin, he immediately put on an intimate look, and said: "Brother Mu, why did you come here? Dun'er has been waiting for you for a long time."

As the national teacher of Xiling, Mu Jin has a high status, so Mo Dun naturally knows how to play tricks in front of Mu Jin.

It's just that he was so spoiled by Concubine De on weekdays, and he always thought that the world was peaceful, and the throne was just something in his pocket. It wasn't until Mo Jing returned yesterday that the Marquis of Anping, who was rushed to persuade him, realized that the situation was serious.

Although he still looked down on Mo Jing in his heart, he felt that he came from a humble background, so he was definitely not his opponent. But in order to prevent it from happening, he still came to find Mu Jin. After all, the few ideas that Mu Jin had given him in the past few years were very good, and some of them even won him the emperor's praise.

After the two exchanged pleasantries for a while, Mo Dun got to the point, talking about his troubles and the words that Marquis Anping warned him yesterday, and wanted Mu Jin to give him an idea.

After Mu Jin listened to Mo Dun's words, the old fox Luo Yuanju immediately appeared in his mind. In order to secure the throne of Jin'er, the hidden danger of Luo Yuanju had to be eliminated.

In recent years, Prime Minister Luo also felt that the fifth prince, Mo Dun, was likely to inherit the throne, but he was quite cautious before Emperor Wen expressed his opinion. It's just that he secretly associates with the Marquis of Anping, but on the surface he pretends to be impartial and doesn't leave much behind.

But Mu Jin didn't intend to let the other party reap the benefits of being a fisherman so leisurely. Since Luo Yuanju loves his concubine so much, everyone in the capital only knows Luo Yushu, not Luo Jinxiu.

Moreover, there is still a lot of ambiguity between Luo Yushu and the fifth prince, which is not clear. Then it's better to let myself help them, so that this vacillating Luo Yushu can calm down.

Therefore, Mu Jin said to the fifth prince opposite: "Now that the third prince returns to Beijing with a reputation, he is bound to pose a threat to His Highness. His Highness does not have military power in his hands, so he needs to control the court more, so we More help is needed."

Hearing Mu Jin's words, Mo Yan immediately regained his spirits, and asked, "Then dare to ask Brother Mu, what should we do?

" Said: "The fastest way is naturally marriage. I remember that Prime Minister Luo's daughter, Luo Yushu, is famous, but I don't know what your Highness would like." Mo Dun thought that Luo Yushu was quite attractive, but he thought that no matter how good the other party was, he would still be a concubine

. female. In addition, he had discussed with Concubine De before, and his mother and concubine were more interested in Prime Minister Luo's direct daughter, so he did not take any action.

Thinking of this, Morton asked. But Mu Jin replied: "Your Highness does not know, this Luo Yushu is Prime Minister Luo's true love, and has a detached status in the Luo family.

" Marrying Luo Yushu back is equivalent to taking advantage of Prime Minister Luo's weakness, then the prime minister will naturally stand on His Highness's side." The author has something to say: Thank you,

Pu Xi, for your mine~ ~