chapter 38

How could Mu Jin fail to notice Leng Xiao's strangeness? Recently, although his lover is still close to him as usual, it is obviously not as good as it was at the beginning, and he can see each other every time he goes home.

The man's work seems to be suddenly busy, and he even needs to travel occasionally. Fortunately, the other party never went very far. At most, he would go out in the morning, and he would come back even at midnight. He never stayed out overnight.

Moreover, even if he is on a business trip, Leng Xiao will prepare the food that Mu Jin will eat for the day in advance. There is no difference between being considerate and thoughtful, but Mu Jin is still keenly aware of something wrong.

Especially yesterday, when Leng Xiao was preparing lunch for Mu Jin in the kitchen, Mu Jin excitedly went to the dining room early to see what delicious food his man had prepared for him.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I arrived at the door, I heard a crackling sound coming from the room. Mu Jin hurried to the kitchen, and saw Leng Xiao covering his head with a pained look on his face.

But when the other party noticed Mu Jin's arrival, his expression immediately returned to normal, and he raised his head to Mu Jin and said indifferently: "Just now I accidentally knocked this plate on the ground. Don't worry, it's fine, I'll clean it up now Take a moment." Hearing this,

Mu Jin nodded and didn't say anything, but his heart felt tight. He must have read Leng Xiao's painful look just now.

Mu Jin knew very well how skillful her lover was, and she accidentally broke the dishes. If she wasn't too absent-minded, there must be something wrong with her body.

Afterwards, the two of them still ate at the dinner table, and Mu Jin paid more attention to his lover beside him. He found that the man still took good care of him, and he picked up food for himself while talking and laughing. It's just that no matter how hard the other party tried to control it, he still exposed the occasional trembling of his arms when picking up vegetables.

It seemed that what he was most worried about had finally happened. Of course he remembered that 003 said to himself back then that because his lover gave him all his energy before, there would definitely be physical problems in this life.

So, is it only now revealed? Or, there has been a problem since a long time ago, but Leng Xiao has been hiding it from himself.

Since the man chose not to speak, Mu Jin didn't say anything immediately. It seems that some truths still need to be investigated by him himself. Since his lover is determined to hide it from him, I am afraid that even if he asks Leng Xiao now, he will only choose to prevaricate.

So, when Leng Xiao left in the afternoon and said that he was going to deal with some work matters, as soon as the door was closed, Mu Jin quickly returned to his room, turned on the computer, and started to look up some information online.

At the same time, he also notified Zhuang Hongwen, who was the best at tracking, and asked him to check for himself if there was anything unusual around Leng Xiao recently. After all, although he could get a lot of information by himself, Mu Jin was still afraid that he might miss some clues.

Originally, system 003 was out of order on a daily basis in terms of tracking his own man, so there was no way to get a lot of information. Fortunately, there is such a convenient tool as the Internet in this world. So Mu Jin easily hacked into the network of the Silver Wolf Mercenary Corps and searched for the latest task list.

It soon became apparent that Leng Xiao had taken on a lot of missions recently, but they were all in countries not far from home, but they were all extremely dangerous missions.

Reminiscent of the intimacy between the two of them recently, Leng Xiao would always wait until after dark to turn off the lights. And I can occasionally smell a faint smell of blood from him.

Although it was well handled and covered up, Mu Jin still noticed it, so it is hard for her lover to carry out those dangerous tasks again without telling her.

He knows that his lover cherishes his life after being with him, because he promised to take care of him for the rest of his life. It's like the last world, Mo Jing, although he likes to kill, but because of the possibility of losing his life on the battlefield, after the political situation is stable, he has never been personally conquered.

He has been with Leng Xiao for so long in this life, and he knows very well that after Leng Xiao is by his side, although he still manages the affairs of the Silver Wolf Mercenary Corps, he has not personally performed any tasks.

Therefore, why does the lover suddenly return to the old business, and it seems that the frequency of the tasks undertaken recently has become more and more intensive.

Such query results made Mu Jin feel that something was wrong, so he hacked into the surveillance near Leng's house again. He remembered that Leng Xiao told him that there were a lot of things going on in Leng's family recently, so he simply started a detailed investigation.

He found that Leng Xiao did return to Leng's old house frequently recently, but almost every time he went back, Leng's house would receive the same person. And this person's identity is an expert in brain and neuromedicine.

The other party's frequent visits to Leng's house coincided with the time when Leng Xiao returned, so how could Mu Jin not suspect such a result.

So he managed to obtain a series of archives of patient information kept in the expert's office computer. Now, Mu Jin finally understood why Leng Xiao had a painful expression, and why he was going to perform those dangerous tasks.

It turned out that there was a lesion inside the lover's brain, which would make him have a splitting headache, and he would become increasingly unable to control his emotions, and even develop serious violent tendencies. In the worst case, you may even go crazy and hurt your loved ones around you.

Although their drug treatment seems to have a better effect than expected, but experts concluded that Leng Xiao can only live for more than ten years. Moreover, there is no way to improve the fact that emotions are out of control.

Mu Jin looked at the documents in front of him and frowned more and more. At this moment, the phone beside him rang again.

After answering the call from Zhuang Hongwen, I heard the other party say to himself hesitantly: "Xiao Jin, I just checked and there is indeed an abnormal situation around Leng Xiao. I found that he has been He received a brain expert at Leng's house, and he seemed to have begun to transfer his assets a long time ago." "

However, this asset disease is not transferred outward, he will transfer the names of all the assets under his name It was changed to your name. So, Xiao Jin, you now almost completely own all of Leng Shi's properties. Do you know about this?"

Hearing this, Mu Jin was stunned for a long while, unable to make a sound. Therefore, the other party is not only hiding himself, he does not want to worry about his illness. He even transferred all his assets to himself, including the token that could command the Silver Wolf Mercenary Corps.

So, did Leng Xiao know all of this early on, and has he been planning for his future?

No wonder he wanted to organize the wedding in such a big way, no wonder he wanted the whole world to know about their marriage through live broadcast and media. Now I leave everything to myself, is it because I want myself to remember him forever and never forget him?

Yes, although the best result is to live for another ten years, but who can guarantee that there will be no accidents during the treatment. What's more, it's hard to say when the lover's illness will go crazy. Naturally, it is necessary to prepare for all this early and prevent it before it happens.

Thinking of Leng Xiao's thoughtfulness and thoughtfulness all the time, he tried his best to suppress the irritability in his heart. Bearing the pain alone and only wanting to show her best side in front of herself, Mu Jin felt sore in her heart.

"What a fool!" Cursed inwardly, Mu Jin couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes when he thought that his lover had given everything for him.

Zhuang Hongwen heard the occasional sobs coming from the phone, and thinking of the results of his investigation just now, the answer to why Leng Xiao did this is self-evident.

His friend was sad, and the young man wanted to comfort Mu Jin eagerly, but felt that all the words at this moment seemed so powerless.

After a long time, Mu Jin said softly to the other end of the phone: "I see, thank you, I want to calm down first. I asked you to investigate, don't tell anyone." Zhuang Hongwen hurriedly

agreed , I dare not say anything more, I just hope that Leng Xiao will not have any serious illness. Even if something really happens, you should spread it out and discuss it with your partner.

After hanging up Zhuang Hongwen's phone call, Mu Jin calmed down for a long time before finally calming down. He knows his lover too well, so he naturally knows how he is thinking.

He believes that as long as there is a little hope, the lover will not be willing to leave him easily. Therefore, even if he knew that he might have to leave in the end, he still had to use a grand wedding to swear to the world his sovereignty over himself.

At least, the lover is still very possessive of himself and wants to tell everyone that he belongs to him. Thinking of this, although Mu Jin was a little dissatisfied with being concealed, she finally felt a little relieved.

However, there was one thing he couldn't figure out. Mu Jin knew that his physique was special, just like in his previous life, special blood gu could be suppressed, not to mention ordinary physical diseases.

If I can take good care of my lover, it is not impossible to fully recover. But they have been together for so long, why the lover's condition still hasn't improved from the report.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin quickly asked 003 in the sea of ​​knowledge. 003 thought about it for a while and told Mu Jin his guess. He thought it was because the other party's spirit had suffered a lot of damage before, and he had exhausted all his energy.

That's why Leng Xiao's brain has certain problems in this life. The disease already existed in the early stage, but it didn't show up in dormancy, and it broke out in the later stage.

Living with wood brocade can indeed strengthen the body and act as an antidote to most toxins. But the thing is, on the one hand they've only just really been together. On the other hand, the cause of this condition is the soul, and the repair of luck is also indispensable.

Therefore, it's not that Leng Xiao's health has not improved, but it will take a while for it to show up. After all, their treatment methods are not based on conventional medical methods. For example, the addition of luck still needs to accumulate to a critical point in order to improve Leng Xiao's condition.

However, there is one thing that makes 003 a little worried, that is, Leng Xiao's strong possessive mentality towards Mu Jin may not only be the cause of his illness. Because in the previous world, Mo Jing did the same to Mu Jin.

Although they stayed together day and night, almost inseparable, the other party restrained this a little bit, but that kind of paranoid situation is obviously abnormal.

003 thinks that the damage to the soul may cause some psychological defects, and some emotions in this world have been magnified. Even if the physical disease is really cured, it may be irreversible mentally.

Knowing that her lover's body can be healed well and there will be no problems left, Mu Jin finally felt relieved. Knowing that it is the reason for insufficient accumulation of luck, there is nothing to worry about.

The Leng family has great potential and a huge amount of wealth, so it is very easy to do some projects that benefit the people. His own team can skillfully guide public opinion. For Mu Jin, it is not difficult to control the luck in reality in this world.

As for what 003 reminded, Mu Jin didn't care that her psychological condition would not improve after the treatment. Because he believes in his lover, no matter how bloodthirsty his heart is, he will never hurt himself.

He knew what Mo Yan had endured for him in his previous life, and he could also feel Leng Xiao's growing possessiveness towards him in this life. But he was content with all of this, or in other words, he was actually looking forward to such a relationship.

Mu Jin sometimes thinks that they only have each other, and hopes that she is the only one in this world who can see him and touch him. Such exclusive and distorted feelings have actually always existed in his heart.

But even if he knew the facts, Mu Jin didn't intend to show his cards. After all, even if he told Leng Xiao that his health would get better, the other party might not believe it.

As for emotions, although it cannot be reversed, Mu Jin doesn't think this is a problem at all. It's better to observe the other party's plans now, and then prescribe the right medicine.

So in the following days, Mu Jin did not expose Leng Xiao, and began to secretly observe the other party's behavior. Many details that I hadn't noticed in the past have become clear in front of me.

He could see that Leng Xiao was really unwilling to leave his sight, and his desire to control himself seemed to be increasing. Every time I need to leave home, although my lover has a smile on his face when he walks me to the door, his fists are tightly clenched.

If you mention some other people around you on weekdays, even if you just say your appreciation for the work of a member of your team. Men will also feel crazy, even if they are calm on the surface, they will toss themselves hard at night.

But usually the next day after this happens, Mu Jin can notice the guilty look on the man's face.

But despite this, the lover's abnormality intensified. I don't know when the room started, but hidden cameras were installed everywhere, even in the bathroom.

Mu Jin knew all this in his heart, but he didn't stop him, and calmly accepted the other party's surveillance.

And recently, Leng Xiao would always quietly watch him in a daze for a long time. Or hold yourself in your arms so hard that you almost suffocate yourself.

Mu Jin knew that her lover was just reluctant to part with herself and was afraid of losing. He knew that men endured suffering every day, worried that they would go crazy and hurt themselves, but they didn't want to restrict their freedom too much. So even with so many surveillance cameras installed, he was not willing to trap himself.

After all, when you love someone deeply, what you hope most is that he can get happiness, even if this happiness is based on his own pain, he is willing to endure all of this.

And Mu Jin did not slack in monitoring the people around the man, and it was very convenient for 003 to monitor people other than his lover. So soon, Mu Jin realized that her lover already wanted to leave.

During this period of time, Leng Xiao felt that he could not restrain his emotions more and more. He had already contacted his subordinate Yan Ze. Mu Jin used his expertise to monitor Leng Xiao's communication equipment.

Knowing that the man chose to leave in order not to hurt herself, Mu Jin was both moved and depressed.

He knew in his heart that even if his body was cured in the future, as long as Leng Xiao felt that he was mentally abnormal, he would definitely not be able to stay by his side with peace of mind. So it seems that this is the problem that I should solve the most.

Maybe I can do something by myself so that the man doesn't feel that the one with the problem is me. After careful consideration of all the details, a plan is formed in the mind.

It has to be said that this kind of full possession has an unusual charm for Mu Jin, and why doesn't he wish to spend a good time with his lover, which only belongs to the world of two people.

Now that he has found a way to deal with it, Mu Jin curled his mouth and showed an unusually sweet smile, and began to think about the details of the layout to follow.

In the days that followed, before the support of luck was formed, Leng Xiao's situation naturally became more and more serious. As if afraid of exposing his abnormality, the man even reduced the time he spent with Mu Jin.

It's just that breakfast, lunch and dinner will still be done with all my heart, and the daily consideration is not ignored. And Mu Jin just pretended not to know, while deploying the resources around him, he began to devote himself to the embrace of public welfare, while quietly preparing some things that would definitely be used in the future.

At the dinner table again, Mu Jin received a call from Zhuang Hongwen. After that investigation, Zhuang Hongwen would occasionally call Mu Jin to say a few words of concern. Remembering that Mu Yaqin mentioned that he hadn't seen Mu Jin for a long time, he wanted Mu Jin to go back to see his sister occasionally.

Mu Jin smiled and agreed, thinking that having such a sister who really loves her is also a wonderful experience.

But seeing Mu Jin's smiling face on the opposite side, Leng Xiao became more and more depressed. He knew that Zhuang Hongwen was on the other side of the phone, and he also knew that they were just friends.

But when he thought of Mu Jin smiling at other men and chatting so happily with them, Leng Xiao felt a violent emotion in his chest that needed to be vented.

Uncontrollably pinching the wooden chopsticks in his hand, the sharp chopsticks pierced the skin of the man's hand.

Seeing the blood dripping from Leng Xiao's hands, Mu Jin immediately hung up the phone and ran back to the room to get a medicine box to bandage Leng Xiao. With such a big wound, it is no longer possible to just squeeze it.

After seeing the blood, Leng Xiao finally calmed down a little. He stared at Mu Jin complicatedly, with deep despair hidden in his eyes.

The man knew that he was not normal at all, even if he knew that Xiao Jin loved him, the fear of losing him was enough to drive him crazy. Sometimes he even wants to kill all the people around Mu Jin, leaving him only himself.

When did I become so terrifying that I couldn't control the terrifying thoughts in my heart at all. Even the blood and hail of bullets that he was used to seeing in these missions could not calm the anxiety in his heart.

Taking a deep breath, Leng Xiao felt that he was really going crazy. How can a lunatic stay by Xiaojin's side like this, how can he let him be at risk of being hurt because of himself.

So, is it finally time to leave? Why is my happy time so short.

Everything has been arranged by him. If he leaves, will the little guy miss him, will he look for him, and wait for him to come back.

The drooping eyes concealed the deep sadness in his eyes. For the safety of his beloved, the man finally made up his mind.

So that night, Leng Xiao frantically hugged Mu Jin tightly, making him experience the most tiring night he had spent in this small world.

Mu Jin sensed that something was wrong with his lover's condition, he opened his mouth several times to ask, but was blocked back forcefully by the man with a deep kiss. In the end, he was so exhausted that he fell asleep and lost consciousness completely.

When Mu Jin woke up again, it was already the afternoon of the next day, and the people around him had already disappeared. After lying on the bed for a long time without seeing the other party come back, Mu Jin sat up.

With a bad premonition in his heart, he frowned and walked to the restaurant, only to find that there were already prepared meals there. There was also a note stacked on the table.

There were not many words on the note, it just said that he left, but he will always love himself.

This moment has come, Mu Jin's heart tightened, even if he was prepared, he still couldn't help being sad.

Opening the refrigerator, there are indeed a lot of pre-made food in it, stuffed full, all of which are my favorites, and even if I eat it for a week, there will be no problem.

So, he really left...

Knowing that there are a lot of surveillance cameras in the room, some stupid man might be spying on him. On the surface, Mu Jin stared blankly at everything in front of him, but in his heart he gritted his teeth angrily.

After a while, Mu Jin finally regained his composure from the daze. Walking to the dining table, he ate the meal that Leng Xiao had prepared for him, as if nothing had happened.

Seeing Mu Jin's indifferent attitude as he ate happily, 003 couldn't help but worry. He knew that what Mu Jin was most reluctant to part with was the target, and remembering that their early preparations were almost done, he suggested to Mu Jin: "Host, we can probably estimate where the target is hiding now, why don't you go find him?"

Mu Jin shook his head when he heard the words, and calmly said to 003: "No need, what's the point of looking for him. Even if you get him back now, he still has to go if he can't get over it." "Don't worry, I have a way to make him go.

" He threw himself into the trap. Soon he will understand that leaving me is the biggest mistake, and I will make him be willing to guard me for the rest of his life, never daring to leave again." Seeing the raging flames burning

in Mu Jinmao's pupils, 003 knew that the goal this time was to step on the thunder completely. With the host's appearance like this, he will definitely not give up easily.