chapter 111

When Cromwell heard Mu Jin's tone, a trace of injury flashed in his eyes. But he immediately returned to his expressionless look, and said to the young man in front of him: "Give me the chip." Hearing this,

Mu Jin threw the chip in his palm up a few times, and then shook his own chip twice. With his index finger, he smiled lightly at the man: "Master Marshal, do you want this chip? But no, this chip belongs to me!"

Cromwell endured the heartache of being forced by his beloved, he absolutely Mu Jin will not be allowed to do anything that endangers the orc empire. The most important thing is that if the orc empire is really in a weak position one day, then he may really not be able to keep this person on the opposite side.

Seeing the wooden brocade that was completely different from the past, Cromwell walked up to him and wanted to take the chip from his hand, but who knew that the young man on the opposite side dodged swiftly. That dexterous movement is not as weak as it used to be.

Seeing this, the man couldn't help showing a look of surprise on his face. Through the fight just now, he knew that the person in front of him must not be weak. Cromwell immediately turned serious, no longer underestimated his opponent, and sped up the speed to snatch the chip in Mu Jin's hand.

Mu Jin played a few tricks with Cromwell with great interest. After coming to this world, he has always faced a relatively peaceful environment, and he has never exercised his muscles and bones, so he simply took the opportunity to fight with Cromwell. The man gestured a few times.

In terms of strength, Mu Jin would certainly not be Cromwell's opponent. But in terms of dexterity, it is not so easy for the tall and strong Cromwell to hold the equally powerful but petite and slender Mu Jin.

The two entangled for a while, until Mu Jin felt hearty, and then sold a flaw to the man, allowing the other party to take away the chip in his hand.

After Cromwell got the chip, he didn't seem to be worried that Mu Jin would escape, and walked directly past him towards the direction of the safe. Mu Jin watched the man's movements, and then realized that the door of the room had been locked, and there was no way for him to open the door with his authority.

Looking at Cromwell with his arms around his shoulders, he closed the protective cover of the hidden safe just now, and smiled lightly at him: "Master Marshal, don't you come to question me first? After all, I am the one who stole the secrets of the Orc Empire." Why aren't you angry with your obvious espionage behavior? You're too gentle towards your opponent, aren't you?"

Cromwell paused when he heard Mu Jin's words, took a deep breath, and tried hard to swallow the bitterness in his eyes , turned his back to Mu Jin and replied: "It doesn't matter, you will never leave here, and naturally you won't be able to harm the interests of the empire."

"So, does the Marshal want to imprison me?" Mu Jin raised his eyebrows , Looking at the man's broad back, he was a little ready to move.

When Cromwell heard Mu Jin's words, he turned his head to look at the other party sadly, but found that Mu Jin had directly transformed into a planted human form in front of him, and turned into that pure and charming fairy again.

Mu Jin was leaning on the desk, stroking a strand of her long hair with her fingers. The end of the strand of hair swept across the delicate collarbone from time to time. The eyes of the young man in front of him were dripping with water, and when he looked at Cromwell, there was charm in the corners of his eyes and brows, which made the man's eyes dark.

Cromwell pursed his lips, but did not answer Mu Jin's words. He could see that the person on the opposite side was trying to seduce him on purpose, and he even made such a monstrous appearance, but the man didn't intend to let Mu Jin go because of this.

He couldn't let this man go, and his heart ached when he thought that the one beside him turned out to be a male fox in sheep's clothing. It's just that he doesn't care about these, no matter what kind of person the real Mu Jin is or what tricks he will use, he will never let him go.

Cromwell opened the box in the safe, intending to put the chip in his hand back to its original location. Unexpectedly, after the box was opened, he found that the chip inside was untouched.

After taking a closer look at the chip in his hand, he realized that although the chip in his hand was very similar to the one in this box, it was actually slightly different.

The chip in my hand is actually an advanced chip, but it's just the most common one. And the chip inside this box is the latest high-energy reserve chip developed by the Orc Empire, which can be distinguished from the color plated on the side of the chip. So, what happened to the chip in his hand?

Turning his head and looking at Mu Jin with some surprise, Cromwell put the chip in his hand directly into his optical brain and began to look through the contents of the chip. Then he was shocked to find that this chip actually contained all the "secrets" related to the Orc Empire and mechs.

It's just that these "secrets" are all wrong. The real and the fake are mixed in, and it's impossible for another person to tell the difference. And these misleadings are obviously beneficial to the Orc Empire.

Looking at Mu Jin with a complicated expression, Cromwell really couldn't figure out how the other party knew these secrets. After all, sophisticated hoaxes are often based on truth. What the man can be sure of is that this is definitely the first time Mu Jin has entered this room, so where did he get these materials.

003, who was gnawing his tail in the sea of ​​consciousness, stretched his waist, shaking his ears triumphantly, hiding his achievements and fame.

Seeing that the man had discovered the truth, Mu Jin smiled proudly, walked up to Cromwell, stretched out his arms to hook his lover's neck, and whispered in the man's ear: " Do you really think that I will obediently be that idiot Mu Chen's pawn? Or do you think that I would be willing to push away such a handsome, strong and perfect lover in every aspect?" Mu Jin said

while He bit the man's earlobe lightly. Limwell, who was being hugged, couldn't help but tremble, feeling as though his whole body was being electrified.

He knew that his appearance might not be considered ugly, but with that long scar, he definitely could not be considered handsome. No matter how dull the character is, they can't be called perfect lovers.

But as long as the person in his arms is satisfied, Cromwell feels that his current appearance must be the best. Because the appearance he wants to be the most is the appearance that Mu Jin likes. Thinking of this, the man embraced Mu Jin without hesitation, and at the same time tightened his arms.

If in the past Mu Jin looked gentle and shy like a pure angel, then now, the angel has taken off her disguise and turned back into that scheming little devil. However, this kind of wooden brocade makes Cromwell feel more attractive. Slender fingers slid back and forth on the man's cheeks, and Mu Jin asked seemingly casually: "So, Marshal, I am a completely different person from what you imagined. If this is the case, are you still willing to love me

?"

The little guy who had become extremely arrogant in front of him, Cromwell only felt that he was even more obsessed with him. Noticing the uneasiness hidden in Mu Jin's eyes, warmth flowed through the man's heart. He is extremely fortunate now that the little guy finally chose himself.

He lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's lips affectionately, hugged him in his arms, and said to Mu Jin without hesitation: "Don't you still understand my heart? Even if you really betrayed me, I will I won't let you go either."

Who knew that after she finished speaking, Mu Jin showed some aggrieved expression, shook her wrist at Cromwell, and pointed to the silver beast on her wrist. Yin said: "I want to understand, but look, my current beast mark is still silver?"

Cromwell saw the sly smile in Mu Jin's eyes, and wondered where this little guy knew , the animal mark will be dyed golden only after it is fully combined. Hearing Mu Jin's hint, the man said in a hoarse voice: "I was worried about hurting you before, but it seems that your physique is really good after the moves just now. So, I think I can help you get rid of the beast. Printed and dyed into gold." Hearing this,

Mu Jin made a look of thinking, then blinked his eyes and said deliberately: "Can I refuse?"

Cromwell knew that he was deliberately playing tricks when he saw Mu Jin 's appearance. , lowered his head and bit the tip of the opponent's nose lightly, and chuckled, "No." Then the marshal decisively swallowed a little bastard who had shown his claws and teeth, and dyed the beast print gold as he wished.

The next morning, Mu Jin woke up in Marshal's study. After opening his eyes, he felt the softness under his body, and there seemed to be some hairs in front of his nose, which made his nose itchy, and he also burped a little. Sneezed.

Then he heard a grunt sound like a wild animal, and the two huge tiger claws led him into the natural blanket again. Only then did Mu Jin open his eyes, realizing that he was in the arms of his lover, and in front of him was the soft fur on the chest and belly of the white tiger.

After the two of them had a rest yesterday, Cromwell did not return to his human form, but slept soundly with his arms around Mu Jin in such a beastly posture.

The fur under his hands was very soft and comfortable, and Mu Jin deeply buried his face in his lover's chest. Rubbing back and forth on the natural blanket, I sighed comfortably. Sure enough, the touch of animal fur makes people feel very comfortable, warm and comfortable.

Thinking of the scene where the two were together last night, Mu Jin still couldn't help blushing. As a god whose body is a plant, Mu Jin doesn't think there is anything wrong with the situation between yesterday and her lover.

What's more, Qiongqi's body itself can also be transformed into a beast shape. As long as it is with the one he loves, Mu Jin does not reject any form of reasonable sweetness.

As for Cromwell, who was hugging Mu Jin, he had already woken up after hearing the movement of the other party. It felt really good to finally get what he wanted last night, and he enjoyed such a quiet time of sleeping with his sweetheart in his arms.

Cromwell has been very busy these days when the Zerg invaded, thinking that there was nothing to do today, so he hugged the wooden brocade directly to sleep. It wasn't until he heard the sound of 'gurgling' coming from Mu Jin's stomach, that pair of huge light amber tiger pupils opened.

Seeing the little guy in his arms burying his chest and pretending to be an ostrich, Maverick's eyes showed a smile. He rubbed the top of Mu Jin's hair affectionately, and then directly transformed into a human form.

Cromwell picked up the clothes on the ground one by one and put them on, Mu Jin stared around with wide eyes and blushing, and admired from time to time, his man's figure is really good, nothing to say.

Cromwell turned his head and saw Mu Jin staring at him with shining eyes, and the smile in his eyes was even stronger. She leaned over and pinched Mu Jin's chin, gave him an unusually lingering kiss, and then directly hugged Mu Jin in her arms, wanting to hug him and leave the room for breakfast.

Seeing this, Mu Jin hurriedly exclaimed, thinking that it would be embarrassing enough to be helped out before. This time, if Cromwell is allowed to carry himself out like this, Grandpa Wilson will see Mu Jin's thick skin, and he will be a bit overwhelmed.

But Cromwell raised his eyebrows when he heard Mu Jin's words, leaned over and said softly: "Then can you stand up by yourself now?

" He couldn't stand up, but after feeling his completely numb waist, he decisively shrank into Cromwell's arms and honestly made the pendant. Then, helplessly, he was honestly fed a sumptuous breakfast by the Marshal under Wilson's mocking eyes before being sent back to the room.

After only Mu Jin and Cromwell were left in the room, the marshal took out the chip that was put into the optical brain yesterday, handed it to Mu Jin, and said to him: "Are you going to What should I do?"

Mu Jin played with the chip in his hand, then stuffed it into his pocket, and said to the man in front of him: "Didn't you already know what I want to do?"

Cromwell Hearing Mu Jin's words, he smiled clearly. If it is handed over to the second prince and the others, the other party will never doubt it.

It would be fine if they didn't use these "secrets". If they really wanted to use the information in it to restrict or even conquer the Beastman Empire, then Cromwell would definitely teach them a big lesson.

Now he has completely believed that Mu Jin must be on his side. He stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of the other's soft hair, and sure enough, he saw his little guy narrowing his eyes comfortably.

Seeing this, Cromwell raised his eyebrows, thinking that Xiaojin is obviously a planting person, but for some reason, he seems to have some cat-like habits.

Mu Jin rubbed against Cromwell's palm, looked at Cromwell with those clear cat eyes, and said to him: "It's okay if those people don't move the information in this chip, But if they want to be smart and take the initiative to attack the orc empire, I can't blame you. But Cromwell, if there is such a day, I will be the king of the plantation empire."

Cromwell was stunned for a moment when he heard Mu Jin's words, but he never thought that Mu Jin would have such ambitions. It's just that if this is what Xiao Jin wants, of course he doesn't mind offering his own strength for the other party. So the man smiled and nodded at Mu Jin, and said softly: "Then you will definitely be the best king in the entire Plantation Empire."

Mu Jin's words were actually just to prepare Cromwell mentally. The higher-ups of the Implantation Empire understood how their greed and arrogance could allow themselves to let go of such a good opportunity.

The reason why the director wanted to sneak into Cromwell's study yesterday to steal the chips was partly because Mu Jin knew what kind of character he was, even though he said he had always maintained the character design of Xiao Baihua. Yes, but in fact he is indeed closer to the character of the original owner himself.

It's not that he can't act all his life, but he hopes to be a person like himself, not to mention that he thinks this incident will promote some little fun between himself and his lover.

Because of what the second prince said before, Mu Jin also realized that there should be traitors in the marshal's mansion, and naturally he had to do a full set of acting, so that Mu Jin could feel at ease.

So, when he handed over the chip to the second prince Mu Chen, Mu Chen was overjoyed immediately, he didn't expect Mu Jin to get it so quickly.

He heard the news from the spies that Mu Jin went to the study of the Marshal's Mansion in the middle of the night, and left the room with Cromwell the next day. But no one knew what they were all doing in the study.

Mu Chen thought that Mu Jin might have cheated on Cromwell in order to get the chip, had a flirt with him in the room, and then got the chip while the other party was asleep.

He didn't care what method Mu Jin used, he was very proud of getting the chip at the moment. Naturally, he didn't say a lot of words on the scene to appease Mu Jin, but left the Imperial College in a hurry the next day with the embassy from the Planting Empire.

After Mu Chen left, the Zhiren Empire believed that it had mastered the big secrets of the Orc Empire, even including the manufacture of mechas, the disadvantages of various weapons, and the methods of restraint, so they simply launched an action.

Through the news from 003, Mu Jin knew very well that the Zhiren Empire had already started to prepare and planned to capture the Orc Empire. It's just that after they were ready, they didn't act immediately. Instead, they became quiet, as if they were waiting for an opportunity. And at this time, the Zerg began to invade the orc empire on a large scale.

The invasion of the Zerg made Mu Jin tense up, always feeling that this incident was not that simple. When Cromwell was entangled with the Zerg on the front line, the Plantation Empire immediately sent troops.

After hearing the news, Mu Jin vaguely felt that the timing of their dispatch of troops was not a coincidence, and always felt that there seemed to be some relationship between the actions of the Plantation Empire and the Zerg. Could it be that they really united with the Zerg? But, would the implanted people really trust those greedy Zergs foolishly?

Mu Jin couldn't help thinking that the guy named Ying had appeared in front of him before, and the other party had already appeared in this world, but he hadn't taken any action, maybe he was actually waiting for the right time.

The preparations before the invasion of the Implantation Empire took several months, and it seemed that they were well prepared. It's just that Mu Jin wouldn't just wait. He had already prepared the potion of spiritual power during this time, and also used the combination of Zhu Guo and other plants of the Beastman Empire to develop a large-scale production of highly effective wound medicine and send it to the front line.

Baigan's injury has been completely healed with the help of Mujin medicine, and because he has fully stimulated the blood of the dragon, he has recognized his ancestors and returned to his clan after waking up, and has become the crown prince of the orc empire.

This time the invasion of the plantation empire was led by other generals because Cromwell was busy fighting against the Zerg. The outstanding students of Imperial College, including Bai Gan, went to the front line together.

Bai Gan's performance was very good, he quickly gained a wealth of actual combat experience in this real battle, combined with his powerful blood, he made numerous military exploits.

Originally, the second prince, Mu Chen, personally led the troops of the Zhiren Empire to attack in order to seize the military merits. But because all the information they got before was false, it is completely impossible for Mu Chen to take the orc empire into his pocket in a high-spirited way.

Implants are not good at fighting, and most of the implants in the army are poor in physique and cannot be compared with orcs. So soon Zhiren's army was completely trapped, besieged by the orc army, and even Mu Chen died in the hands of Baigan in the battle.

After Mu Jin heard the news, he was relieved that he had finally fulfilled part of the original owner's wish. He didn't think that he would have to kill the enemy with his own hands, or that it would be the same for Bai Gan to do it.

After all, on the battlefield, it's either you die or I die, but I didn't expect that this Mu Chen would fall into Bai Gan's hands for his entire two lives. It can only be said that time is also fate, and the cause he planted led to such a result.

It's just that before Mu Jin had time to rejoice over the repulsed vegetative empire, news came from the front line against the Zerg that Cromwell had fought against the Zerg Queen and was besieged.

Mu Jin heard that her lover's situation was very critical, so she rushed to the front line immediately. He thought that the plot he had read before also showed that his lover once fought against the Zerg queen, and was killed by the hero after being seriously injured.

It's just that his fate has changed in this life. Under the influence of Mu Jin, Baigan now only has adoration for Cromwell. And Mu Jin has warmed up Cromwell's body for so long and healed his old injuries. It seems that the other party's injuries should not be more serious than in the original timeline. But with the unknown of Ying, Mu Jin still can't let go of his mind.

When Mu Jin rushed to the battlefield, what he saw was the scene of his lover being besieged by the Zerg. The Zerg, who had always only attacked blindly in the past, suddenly became very shrewd. They actually used tactics to separate Cromwell from other reinforcements and trap him in one place.

Different levels of Zerg bombarded Cromwell in turn, making it impossible for him to return to the battleship. And he was trapped in his own position, which made the starship unable to attack on a large scale, leading to the current embarrassing situation. Energy continued to be consumed, and Cromwell's condition became more and more critical.

Mu Jin cared about his lover, so naturally he couldn't put him in danger, so he simply ignored the obstruction of his adjutant, Kofi, and drove the mecha into the encirclement of the Zerg while the other party was not paying attention.

This is not Mu Jin's first time driving a mech, so he can fight against the Zerg very skillfully. After Mu Jin rushed into the battle circle without hesitation, it effectively relieved some of Cromwell's pressure.

But how could Cromwell have the heart to put his lover in danger, and immediately shouted at Mu Jin through the intercom: "Go, get out of here!"

Hearing the obvious anger in the man's tone, Mu Jin couldn't help but think of the time when he met his lover's soul before. At that time, the other party was also so angry and wanted to let him leave, just to keep himself safe. But how could he leave? Obviously, nothing in this world is more important to Mu Jin than the safety of his lover.