chapter 124

Originally, he heard Mu Jin say that there was a blood contract between him and him, so he checked it out, but he didn't expect that these books also mentioned the content related to the contract between humans and ghosts.

He didn't expect this to be a high-level contract. More importantly, he thought he was being suppressed by Mu Jin, so he had to be careful everywhere, and find a way to improve his spells in the future to catch up with Mu Jin's footsteps in order to counterattack.

Unexpectedly, after he thoroughly read the contents of the book and used his body's magic power to swim around. He sensed the contract between himself and Mu Jin, and found that the blood contract they signed turned out to be an equal contract.

In other words, I don't need to call Mu Jin master at all. The blood contract given to me by the other party will not only not hurt me, but even if I have any problems at critical moments, the other party will protect me in turn.

But why did he make such a contract for himself, which was obviously not beneficial to the other party, Yin Tianyi felt a little inquiring in his heart.

Of course, he wouldn't narcissistically think that Mu Jin fell in love at first sight when he saw him, but he was more certain in his heart that this evildoer was indeed a ghost with no evil intentions. Even the bad taste makes people feel cute.

Presumably the other party has been obsessed with cultivation for several years, and he doesn't know why his ancestors sealed him at that time. Although sometimes it looks weird and difficult to get along with, but it is obviously simple and tight.

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi's eyes that looked like Mu Jin became softer. After a while, Mu Jin also noticed that her sweetheart's gaze was not on the book, but on herself instead.

Then he turned his head happily and blinked at Yin Tianyi, and said with a sweet smile: "Why, Tianyi, you don't read anymore, do you want to serve me, Master?

" lips, cast a wink at Yin Tianyi. Then he was half floating in the air, stepping on the man's shoulder with his bare feet. The red robe is already loose, and the beautiful scenery from this angle is even more unobstructed.

Noticing the vacuum in the clothes, the man's soft eyes immediately became deep. He took Mu Jin's extended hand, pulled him into his arms, and then went to the bathroom with his evildoer to play happily in the water.

It's summer and it's hot. Yin Tianyi felt that taking a dip in the water from time to time was really a very comfortable thing, and more importantly, there was a beauty to accompany him to take a dip in the water. So this summer night, the two of them spent both cool and hot.

At night, Yin Tianyi held Mu Jin in his arms as usual. Although it was already late, neither of them actually fell asleep. Mu Jin doesn't feel sleepy, but he still likes the feeling of lying on the bed and being hugged by his lover.

Mu Jin raised his head and buried his face on the man's neck, blinking his eyes from time to time, and the pair of disc wings kept stirring.

Yin Tianyi could feel the opponent's slender eyelashes sweeping back and forth on his Adam's apple like two small brushes, which brought a bit of itching, but more of it was a feeling of peace of mind and sweet happiness.

He stretched out his hand to stroke Mu Jin's satin-like long hair, once and for all, there was indescribable tenderness in his eyes. Although the taste is very good when making out, but the feeling of hugging each other quietly like this is also good, which will make him feel like home.

Yin Tianyi liked to touch Mu Jin's hair very much, and felt that the texture of his sweetheart's long hair was really good to the touch.

But he doesn't remember that he always disliked men with long hair in the past. I think it's sloppy and cumbersome, and a bit girlish. But this long hair was put on Mu Jin's body, but he just felt that the other's long hair was elegant and charming. In short, the person in his arms is good-looking no matter what.

Feeling that Mu Jin finally closed his eyes, Yin Tianyi sighed deeply. I also relaxed my mind and began to think about the contract between them that I thought of before.

After that hearty affair, his mood has calmed down. However, after calming down, I was not as excited and happy as I was at the beginning.

Originally, when he thought that there was a master-servant contract with Mu Jin, he considered how to terminate the contract first. In this way, if you want to keep the other party, you really do something, so that you won't be suppressed.

He was worried that if he could be suppressed by Mu Jin, if the other party got tired of him one day in the future, he was afraid that he would really have no ability to keep him.

That's why he was happy when he knew that there was an equal contract between him and Mu Jin, but after thinking about it, Yin Tianyi felt a little dissatisfied.

Because although there is an equal contract between them, of course this contract can still be dissolved. With Mu Jin's current strength, if he really wanted to leave him, he still couldn't stop him.

But he really didn't want to leave Mu Jin, he didn't want to be separated from the person in his arms at all. To put it bluntly, he has already avenged the revenge he should have avenged in his previous life. Although he had to do the matter of revenge, he was not that urgent and had no such strong obsession.

What he wants most now is this person in his arms, no, or this ghost. Now that he was alive again, Yin Tianyi naturally didn't have so many worries, so everything went according to his wishes.

He had already put the person in his arms in his heart. If he had never met Mu Jin in his previous life, perhaps the loneliness could be tolerated.

But now, he had tasted the sweetness of love, knew what it was like to like someone, and even understood what it was like to be hugged and kissed by someone he liked. Let him live the life of an ascetic monk again, he is not willing anyway.

He and Mu Jin sleep together every day, and wake up together in the morning. They eat together and play together. Even if he is a quiet person, most of the time he listens to Mu Jin, but he has to say that the other party brings him too much happiness.

He knew that he was greedy for the warmth that this person beside him gave him, but he never thought that the person who really brought him warmth in two lifetimes would be a ghost. Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi felt a little ironic, but more fortunate.

Maybe others will feel scared when they know Mu Jin's identity, but he only thinks that Mu Jin is the angel who saved him.

So since this evildoer came to his side on his own initiative and chose him, he should be responsible to the end. He should always stay by his side, not leave him.

The current life is too good, and the interaction with Mu Jin makes Yin Tianyi feel very happy. However, he has always planned ahead, so naturally he has to make preparations early to avoid some accidents.

At the beginning, he didn't immediately find the Yuan family to take revenge, because he really felt that his current strength was not enough. As for now, he was even more hesitant, but it was because Mu Jin once said that he would realize his wish and help him get revenge.

So he was a little uncertain, whether Mu Jin would leave him after he really resolved the grievances between Yuan Hongshen and himself, this was a result he couldn't bear no matter what.

But who knew, even if he didn't take the initiative to find trouble with the Yuan family, the Yuan family would hit him with a gun again and again. After the puppet incident, another Qi family came, and it should be Yuan Hongshen's work. Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi suddenly felt a headache.

In his previous life, he caused an accident that killed Yuan Hongshen, but he didn't know exactly what the other party did in private. But now it seems that Yuan Hongshen has hidden more deeply than he imagined, and has done a lot of dirty things in private.

Yin Tianyi accepted it calmly, but what made him embarrassed was that it seemed to arouse Mu Jin's interest. Especially after seeing Mu Jin came back in a hurry yesterday, he immediately anxiously discussed the matters of the Yuan family with himself.

He knew the character of the monster next to him, if he was interested, he was afraid that even if he didn't want to care about it for the time being, he would have no choice but to take one step at a time and follow Mu Jin's wishes for the time being.

It's just that it would be great if the contract could be reversed and Mu Jin would recognize himself as the master. Of course, the man didn't really want to be the master of Mu Jin, but just hoped that he could hold the other party hostage. In this way, even if Xiao Jin really wants to leave him, he can't, and he can force his sweetheart to stay by his side.

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi felt that he couldn't sleep even more, so he just sat up quietly. Then I found out those spell books, flipped through the content related to the contract in those books, and studied them carefully.

Yin Tianyi didn't know what happened to the Qi family here, but Mu Jin, who made 003 pay attention to the movements there, already knew from 003 that the problematic ornaments of the Qi family were servants who went out to buy things. Sell ​​it back and put it on display.

That servant got benefits from others, and it is said that he is also an antique dealer. As for the largest porcelain vase, it was brought back by Mr. Qi's second son, Mr. Qi Er, and it seemed that it was bought at some auction house.

It looked like it had nothing to do with Yuan's family, but Mu Jin knew that Yuan Hongshen was definitely involved in this matter. What's more, the owner of the antique house and the auction house turned out to be the same person,

and he heard news about the auction house from Lao Yu and Mr. Qi, which also attracted Mu Jin's attention.

Could it be that Yuan Hongshen actually had something to do with the auction house, deliberately got these things mixed in, and then tried to put them in these big families to absorb luck, but failed.

I have to say that although the charms of those little ornaments are not rigorous, it really doesn't feel like they can absorb much luck. But that big porcelain vase is different.

Especially seeing the dirt and black water under the porcelain vase, Mu Jin felt even more disgusted. I just feel that if Yuan Hongshen really did this, then he really did too much harm to his virtue.

I don't know what kind of refining thing was used, but the ghost energy is so strong. These charms were soaked into black and could release Yin Qi. Not to mention wanting to bring bad luck to the Qi family, he also got a big porcelain vase.

If he and Yin Tianyi hadn't come to the Qi family and discovered it early, I'm afraid that all kinds of problems will gradually appear in the Qi family, old and young, and their nerves will gradually weaken, and even a few more years of family fortune may fall. possible.

It's just that it's impossible for Old Master Qi to ask something from Second Master Qi in person, after all, Second Master Qi has been delirious because of Mu Jin.

Originally, the Qi family had such a problem, and Mu Jin's tampering with him undoubtedly contributed to the flames, so the second master Qi was the first to understand. A villain like Mu Jin has no interest in saving him, so let him fend for himself.

As for what the Yuan family really wanted to do, he would make 003 keep a close eye on that Yuan Hongshen.

In the following days, Yin Tianyi seemed busier than ever. He was studying these books and asked Mu Jin to find some ghosts to practice, but he also started to be busy with other things.

After dealing with the matter of the Qi family's old house, he was invited by Mr. Qi to inspect various properties of the Qi family. Sure enough, he found some problems and dealt with them in a timely manner. Then I started thinking about how to make a lot of money.

After all, although being a celestial master can make a lot of money, it must be faster to invest. Angels can't guarantee that they can meet big clients like Mr. Qi every day, but they can always have money earned from investments.

After helping Lao Yu and Mr. Qi, Yin Tianyi also had a sum of money in his hands. Based on the memory and investment vision of his previous life, he naturally quickly had plans and regulations for the future in his mind. He does not plan to start his own company for the time being, but the investment money will come faster.

What's more, he has the memory of his previous life. Although he doesn't plan to rely on it for a living, it is still necessary to accumulate a large amount of assets for himself in the short term. After all, he is a family man now, how could he not work hard if he wanted to raise his own evildoer well.

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi, who was working hard in front of the computer, raised his head and quietly looked at Mu Jin who was playing mobile games beside him, his eyes were full of love and possessiveness.

It's just that when Mu Jin felt the other person's fiery eyes turn around, he saw that the man was still focusing on the computer, without looking at himself at all. The good-looking young man frowned, so, is there something wrong with his recent perception?

Yin Tianyi didn't understand the entanglement in Mu Jin's heart. Seeing that the account had added a few more zeros in a short period of time, he felt extremely satisfied. After all, he was also reborn once, so it's not too much to take advantage of a little convenience.

It's just that although the money earned is a huge sum of money for ordinary people, those big families naturally look down on them, so Yin Tianyi didn't cause much splash in a short period of time.

What Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin didn't know was that after they had helped Mr. Qi deal with the Qi family's affairs, Yuan Hongshen was in a state of desperation in the Yuan family's old house.

There is also an inner room in Yuan Hongshen's room, which was arranged by Yuan Hongshen himself. On weekdays, no one was allowed to go in and clean it. He took care of everything himself. No one could enter at will, and no one else had a key except Yuan Hongshen himself.

But now, he had to urgently open the door of the inner room. The gate was full of red lamps, and there was a shrine inside, and what was enshrined in the shrine was the black copper tripod.

It's just that the magic weapon in front of me at this moment doesn't make people feel any spiritual weapon. If someone with magic power checks it, he will notice that there is a very thick black mist and bursts of Yin energy around the copper tripod.

Yuan Hongshen stared at the enshrined copper tripod inside, and said angrily to the copper tripod: "Didn't you say that there is no problem with this? People from the Qi family have already discovered it, and it seems that someone is inquiring about the auction house. What happened." After

Yuan Hongshen finished his roar, a wisp of black mist emerged from the copper tripod, a magic weapon, forming a vague human figure in front of him. After Yuan Hongshen saw the figure in the black mist, he couldn't help showing a little frightened expression on his face, and he was no longer as arrogant as before.

Then, he heard a voice that was near and far away from the black mist, and said to him: "Don't worry, the people of the Qi family won't find out, don't you believe what I said?"

"It's not that I don't believe it." Yuan Hongshen frowned when he heard the words, staring at the black mist in front of him, he couldn't help but tremble in his heart, but he didn't have the confidence he had at the beginning.

Seeing this, the black mist actually laughed twice, with a hint of sarcasm, Yuan Hongshen couldn't help feeling depressed.

He really regrets that he was too greedy at the beginning. He didn't feel guilty when he killed his friend's family by killing people and seizing treasures. It's just that the temptation to reverse his luck and let him stand in a high position was too great.

He always felt that Yin Zhanpeng was too careful, guarding such a good treasure in his hand, and didn't know how to make good use of it. It turned out that he just wanted to have more good luck in the family, and what was consuming was the energy produced by his pure yang physique.

That being the case, it is better to let such a treasure be used by oneself.

At the beginning, he killed Yin Zhanpeng and his wife, and then refined his body into the copper tripod. After the copper tripod absorbed the energy of Yin Zhanpeng's physique, the effect was remarkable, and the Yuan family was indeed very prosperous for a while.

However, as time went by, he felt a little dissatisfied. So I found some heresy ways, hoping that this magic weapon can show its power.

Yuan Hongshen felt that he had always done some research on Fengshui, so if he tried it himself, nothing major would happen.

Especially after he found out in a certain book that refining a magic weapon in an environment with abundant yin energy would double the power of the magic weapon, Yuan Hongshen was even more eager to refine the magic weapon again, but in the end But it's completely different from what I imagined.

According to what was written in the book, he re-refined this magic weapon in the mausoleum full of Yin Qi. But I didn't expect that this magic weapon would give birth to its own consciousness, and the nature of this magic weapon seems to have changed.

In the past, this copper tripod obviously absorbed the energy of the pure Yang people, but later it turned out that it could only absorb the qi of other families and transfer it to the Yuan family.

According to the book, he purposely searched for some dark things, and spent a lot of money to ask someone to find a lot of jade ornaments that were buried in ancient tombs with strong shadows for the cauldron to absorb. Because of this, that will turned into a black mist later on, and it can still communicate with itself.

Even the black mist taught him how to absorb luck from various schools, but the method seemed to be an evil way.

He knew that the weapon spirit might not be called a spiritual weapon now. And that black mist was probably using him, but now that Yuan Hongshen was riding a tiger, he couldn't let go of the Yuan family's family business, so he had to obey. Then I heard Hei Wu

continue to say to him: "I still need more supplies, otherwise there is no way to maintain the luck of the Yuan family."

Looking at him, he said angrily: "No matter how many things I have done in these years, it doesn't matter if the luck of the side branch is not enough. I have already replenished so much energy, why is it still not enough, I will not harm other families for this. Heiwu

smiled again when he heard Yuan Hongshen's words, and said: "If you want your Yuan family to soar into the sky, this energy is naturally not enough. Besides, the little energy that is just a side branch, you think you can do it again." How much luck has come over? Didn't you not hold back when you did the Qi family's work before." "

How can it be the same? The head of the Qi family is too disrespectful to our Yuan family. We were in the industry with us before. It's nothing more than a competition, he took pictures of the land that I had planned for a long time, and it was clearly against our Yuan family, so I naturally want to teach him a lesson!" Heiwu heard

Yuan Hongshen's words and saw his expression. The hypocrisy and hypocrisy made me feel more and more ironic.

But he didn't say anything, he just said coldly to Yuan Hongshen: "It doesn't matter if you don't provide me with these energies, anyway, if you don't have enough luck to maintain it, the Yuan family is doomed to decline."

When Yuan Hongshen heard what the black mist said, he felt a chill in his heart, thinking that the development of the Yuan family was indeed restricted everywhere after he hadn't provided energy to the other party for a while. Even those people who flattered him in the past dared to ridicule him.

Or he obeyed the other party's words and started to make these spells. After some operations were distributed to many small families that were dependent on the Yuan family, and absorbed their luck to operate, the Yuan family's industry began to prosper again.

Yuan Hongshen has been in a high position for so many years, and he has long been accustomed to being looked up to by others. He would naturally refuse to let him go back to the past to live that kind of hard-pressed life.

So he gritted his teeth, and said to the black mist in front of him, "Then what do you think I should do?"

When the black mist heard Yuan Hongshen's question, a little red light burst out immediately, as if responding to the other party's response. very satisfied. The red light flashed, and Hei Xu continued: "It's very simple. Recently, I found something that can nourish me more. You killed my former master before, do you remember him?" Yuan Hongshen was stunned when he heard this

. After a moment, he nodded with an ugly face. Of course he remembered Yin Zhanpeng.

"His son has come now."

"What, you said Yin Tianyi is here? Didn't I put him in the countryside? How could he..." "Why can't it be

, that kid has bad luck Weak. And like his father, he has a pure yang physique."

"He also has a pure yang physique!" Yuan Hongshen had a look of surprise on his face when he heard the words, but then he heard the black mist continue to say to him: " Yes, but what I want is not Yin Tianyi.

Yin Tianyi is accompanied by a thousand-year-old ghost cultivator, and the cultivation base on that ghost cultivator is rare. If I can devour the cultivation base of that ghost cultivator, I can definitely guarantee you The Yuan family will soon be at the top."