chapter 22

When Mo Dun heard what Mu Jin said, he clapped his hands and nodded immediately. Mu Jin's words can be said to have spoken to his heart, to have a beauty by his side and get the great help of Prime Minister Luo, it is a good deal no matter how you look at it.

After talking with Mu Jin, the fifth prince left here in a hurry and went to discuss with his mother and concubine.

Within a few days, Concubine De obtained an imperial decree from Emperor Wen to marry Luo Yushu to Fifth Prince Mo Dun. She also said that she was grateful for the true feelings of the two children, and directly made Luo Yushu the official concubine of Mo Dun.

She's just a concubine, to be the prince's concubine, no matter how you look at it, it's flattering. Prime Minister Luo naturally couldn't have any opinions.

No matter what thoughts he had in the past, with this marriage, everyone will regard him as the fifth prince. So no matter whether Luo Yuanju is willing or not, he is already tied to the same boat with the fifth prince, and he can no longer pretend that it has nothing to do with him.

It's just that after the two got married, the result didn't seem to be as optimistic as Morton expected.

I thought that with Prime Minister Luo's great help, I could sit back and relax in court. Who knows, they were only proud for a while.

It didn't take long for the party in the Anping Hou's Mansion to have frequent accidents, and even Mo Dun himself could always be found out for some flaws and mistakes in the court.

Mo Dun didn't understand that the errand entrusted to him by his father, he was obviously as beautiful as before, but he just moved some hands and feet in private, so it turned out to be on the bright side.

Especially a few days ago, because a group of refugees appeared on the outskirts of the flood-stricken capital in the south, Marquis Anping knew this was a good opportunity and encouraged Mo Dun to take the initiative to take over the matter.

Mo Dunben also wanted to use this incident to gain a good reputation, but he was used to doing things in private. In the past, he would always take advantage of his position to steal some money, thinking that it was harmless. So this time, Morton still embezzled a lot of supplies and money that should have been distributed to the victims.

But I didn't expect that the effect of the upper and lower, the victims were starved of food and did not receive medical treatment in time, which led to the plague.

Plague is not a trivial matter, and of course paper cannot contain fire. For a time, the entire capital was panicked. Emperor Wen even yelled at him in front of everyone, and he looked really disappointed.

Not only that, after Emperor Wen severely reprimanded Mo Dun, he simply handed over the matter to Prince Jing.

Therefore, the wind direction in the court also began to change. The vacillating courtiers had already seen that the fifth prince had shown signs of decline after this incident, and the final victor would be the third prince Mo Jing.

In fact, the reason why Mo Dun has been so unsatisfactory recently is due to Mu Jin's handwriting. How could he not be aware of the dross in them during the years he had been lurking in the five princes' party.

It is too easy to find some faults in Morton. It's just that Mu Jin is not omnipotent no matter what, and many things in the small world are uncontrollable.

Therefore, Mu Jin, who thought that Morton wanted to take the opportunity to gain public opinion, was also very surprised when he learned that the other party was even greedy for money for disaster relief and life-saving money for the victims.

Hearing that Emperor Wen had entrusted this matter to Mo Jing, Mu Jin also tried his best to assist.

Fortunately, as the god of flowers, no one is more familiar with the pharmacology of plants than him, and he quickly formulated the medicine that can treat the disease.

, The epidemic was quickly brought under control, and these victims were properly resettled.

Unsurprisingly, this move was praised by both inside and outside the court, and Emperor Wen was also very pleased, and praised Mo Jing a lot.

Seeing that the situation in the DPRK is becoming more and more unfavorable to them, the Anping Hou Mansion party is very anxious.

Especially now that Emperor Wen's body is almost unable to support it, but Concubine De has tried several times to establish a reserve, and the other party has repeatedly shirked it. This made Concubine De finally realize that Emperor Wen probably wanted to hand over the throne to the third prince Mo Jing.

It has to be said that Concubine De was right in her prediction this time. After Mo Yeliang fell from a serious illness again, he also felt that his time was running out, so he decided to draft an edict to pass on the throne.

Just as soon as the imperial edict was drawn up, Emperor Wen vomited a mouthful of blood. The prince at the side immediately turned pale when he saw this. He planned to let the palace servants pass on the imperial physician, but he saw a large number of people suddenly broke into the imperial study.

Concubine De, the Fifth Prince and Marquis Anping rushed in with a large number of guards. Mo Dun walked up to Emperor Wen, seeing the heir to the throne written on the imperial decree, his eyes flashed fiercely. He even directly stabbed the prince who was standing aside with a sword.

Concubine De at the side clapped her hands, and several guards responded and came to Emperor Wen, intending to imprison him.

It's just that before these few people had time to touch Emperor Wen, they were blocked by a sword.

Mu Jin jumped out from nowhere and killed the few people in front of him in an instant. Then, taking advantage of the lack of time for everyone to react, they hurriedly protected Emperor Wen and rushed to the inner hall with the imperial decree.

Before leaving, he did not forget to sprinkle a handful of poisonous powder on those who were chasing him, so that they could at least temporarily block their footsteps.

But Mu Jin knew that these poisonous fans would not last long, because soon another horse would come to replenish them. Concubine De and the others put all their eggs in one basket, this time it was not so easy to deal with.

When they reached the inner hall, they closed the gate and looked at the panting Emperor Wen. Mu Jin comforted him softly: "Your Majesty, hold on a little longer. Prince Jing will bring someone to rescue him soon."

Seeing Emperor Wen's doubts Mu Jin explained to him, "I have been paying attention to the movements of the Marquis of Anping and the Fifth Prince, and I have noticed that something is wrong with the Fifth Prince recently. After talking to His Highness Prince Jing, he asked me to always pay attention to His Majesty." Protect your safety. I just didn't expect that my words would be true."

"But don't worry, Your Majesty, His Highness Prince Jing is already on his way, and we will be rescued if we persist for a while."

Mo Yeliang sighed after hearing the words: "I know that the fifth child has always been a little unconvinced, but I always thought that he should not be like this. After all, I underestimated the courage of these people."

"The third child is a good boy. Is the throne passed to him ?" Wrong, the most important thing is to have you watching him by his side."

Speaking of this, Emperor Wen took a deep look at Mu Jin, which made Mu Jin feel like he had been seen through.

Thinking to himself, it seems that this Emperor Wen is not a fool. To be able to preserve the prosperity of Xiling for so many years, this emperor's mind is much deeper than he imagined.

Soon there was the sound of clashing swords and swords outside the main hall, and Mu Jin knew that it was Mo Qin who brought someone to rescue him.

A part of the Forbidden Army in the imperial city was previously controlled by a party in the Marquis of Anping. Fortunately, Mu Jin paid attention to it secretly and was able to inform Mo Zhen in advance.

But what Mu Jin didn't expect was that Emperor Wen had already handed over the token of the Forbidden Army to Mo Jing. So apart from the part loyal to Marquis Anping, more of the Forbidden Army is actually in the hands of Mo Jing.

Soon, Mo Yu and the others fought their way out, and General Dai took the head of Marquis Anping directly.

Now, when the other party saw that the leader had died, he immediately fell into chaos. Mo Qin took advantage of the situation and took down the fifth prince Mo Dun, thus breaking the conspiracy to force the palace.

In the end, Marquis Anping was beheaded on the spot, and Concubine De was confined in a cold palace. Although the old fox Luo Yuanju did not participate in the coercion that day because of Mu Jin's previous actions, he was still found with real evidence. Even in recent years, he formed a party for personal gain and embezzled other people's private property. People also found out that he was sent to prison.

The fifth prince, Mo Dun, was exiled together with the heroine Luo Yushu to the impoverished area of ​​northern Xinjiang, where there were all Mo Qin's people.

In the same year, Emperor Wen died of illness, and the third prince Mo Jing succeeded to the throne, and the emperor was named Wu.

After Mo Zhen succeeded to the throne, he pardoned the world. The whole Xiling was immersed in a joyful atmosphere. Except in the palace, in the bedroom of their new Emperor Wudi.

At this moment, Mu Jin was lying on the dragon bed wearing a red phoenix robe, with long gold chains tied around his wrists and ankles, and a golden rope full of spells around his waist.

Even if the place where the handcuffs were in contact with the skin was wrapped with a thick layer of cotton cloth, it still couldn't change the fact that Mu Jin was imprisoned at this moment.

As soon as Mu Jin opened his eyes, he was faced with such a situation. Of course he knew that this was the emperor's bedroom, and he also knew that the robes he wore were obviously what the empress should wear.

Although they didn't make it clear with Mo Jing before, the two of them tacitly knew that they were already lovers. Therefore, Mu Jin was not surprised that Mo Zhen wanted to marry him.

But what the hell is going on with the chains on the hands and feet? In particular, he felt that the rope around his waist actually had a certain amount of mana.

Although the aura in this world is weak, it cannot trap oneself. But presumably, it is also very difficult to find a decent magic weapon in this world.

"Xiao Jin, it's the fairy rope!"

003's voice sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness, with a little guilt. Ever since the time when Mo Jing was ambushed by the man in black, 003's monitoring of Mo Jing would occasionally fail.

Mu Jin knew about this matter, so he didn't blame the other party, but he didn't understand why he would face such a situation when he woke up.

After the enthronement ceremony, Mo Jing told Mu Jin that he wanted to have a drink with him in the bedroom. Mu Jin has always been greedy for alcohol, and in front of his beloved, he naturally failed to control himself and passed out drunk.

But, looking at his situation after waking up, why on earth did Jiner treat himself like this. Is it possible?

Thinking of this, Mu Jin's face turned slightly red. But then he shook his head again, because even if it was, no matter what, it was impossible to use the immortal rope, which clearly meant to imprison himself.

While he was thinking wildly, the door of the bedroom was opened.

Mo Zhen, who was dressed in a dragon robe, walked in, and the man in the black robe set off even more imposing. The man's eyes darkened for a moment when he saw Mu Jin woke up, but he quickly smiled again. Facing Mu Jin, he pretended to be relaxed and said: "Brother Jin, you're awake."

The author has something to say: Ming people don't talk dark words, there will be sugar tomorrow, hehehe~

Crab big thing, edhdhj's mine~