chapter 40

"But Xiao Jin is imprisoning you now, which is wrong!" Mu Yaqin frowned and looked at Leng Xiao.

"No, Xiao Jin didn't imprison me, I was willing to stay here." The man interrupted Mu Yaqin, and looked at Mu Jin gently.

He now regrets the decision he made in the past. If he had known this earlier, he would never have left Mu Jin no matter what. Now he only hopes that the little guy can get better and return to his original innocent and lovely appearance.

Seeing Leng Xiao insisting that it was voluntary, Mu Yaqin had no choice. After all, the current situation can't tell what is best for both of them. I only hope that Mu Jin will really get better after this man comes back.

Although the heroine didn't know what method her younger brother used to bring down Leng Xiao, a man with explosive force, she couldn't help but say a few more words for him, hoping that Mu Jin would not Remember to hate each other.

It wasn't until Mu Jin nodded obediently that Mu Yaqin left with Zhuang Hongwen very worried.

The ingredients for dinner that night were ordered by Mu Jin online, and he cooked for his lover himself. Although the craftsmanship was not as good as that of a man, it was barely passable. Naturally, Leng Xiao was very supportive and ate it all up.

After dinner, Mu Jin put a cup of green concoction in front of Leng Xiao, and looked at him silently, with some expectation in his eyes.

Leng Xiao naturally knew what was in the cup, perhaps because he still chose to stay after Mu Yaqin came, that's why Mu Jin asked him to take the medicine.

He understood that Mu Jin just wanted an attitude. So even if he refused, Mu Jin would force him to drink it.

In order to make the beloved feel at ease, it's just that the mind is chaotic and the whole body is weak, and the man doesn't care. He smiled in front of Mu Jin, and drank the medicinal juice in one gulp. Fortunately, after drinking the potion this time, his mind is still very clear, but his limbs can't use his strength.

Sure enough, when Mu Jin saw that he took the initiative to drink the medicine, a sweet smile appeared on his face. Then he left the room, and it took a long time before he returned to Leng Xiao wearing the white suit when they got married.

The man stared blankly at Mu Jin's beautiful appearance, as if he had returned to his happiest day.

The young man stood there with a blushing face, and after a long time, he whispered to him: "Do you know what day it is today? Today is the first anniversary of our acquaintance." "

I wore this dress on our wedding day, you said I look good in it, so today I specially wear it for you, hoping to see you in your favorite look."

Leng Xiao looked at the pair of pure cat pupils in front of him full of glittering water, and couldn't stop himself Feeling so guilty and distressed, I opened my mouth several times but couldn't make a sound.

But Mu Jin on the opposite side hastily wiped his eyes twice, then smiled brightly at him, and said, "I still remember when you suddenly appeared in the dark alley and rescued me." "

Little When I was kidnapped by those people and taken to the warehouse, I thought countless times that it would be great if a hero appeared to save me. However, I waited and waited, but no one showed up. I don't even remember how many days I spent in the dark."

"Until that day in the alley, I thought I was finished, but you appeared, as if you fell from the sky!"

Mu Jin said here, couldn't help laughing, but then, His smile slowly turned sad.

"I thought you would protect me forever. With you, I would no longer be afraid to touch the world. But I didn't expect that one day you would push me back into the darkness with your own hands." "My sister explained to me why you want

to Let's go, but so what, what is more important than us being together."

Mu Jin's voice was very calm, but Leng Xiao could hear the pain and despair behind the calm. At this moment, the man can't wait to turn back time, he is willing to do everything he can to make up for his mistakes.

But then, the person in front of him showed a gentle smile to himself. While unbuttoning his suit, he whispered to him: "I've grown up, and you've taught me a lot, and I learned some from the Internet a few days ago. I wonder if it's because I'm too dull , That's why you want to leave me."

Leng Xiao shook his head vigorously, he wanted to tell Mu Jin that there is no one in this world who makes his heart move more than him, and makes him love him more deeply. But at this moment, the little guy in front of him seemed completely unable to listen to his explanation, and just wanted to stubbornly do what he decided.

That night, the fiery heat in the bedroom lasted for a long time. Leng Xiao really has never seen such a charming style in his life.

Then he discovered that the cute and sweet little guy also had such a charming side, that he even wished he could live and die for him. In the days that followed, he saw a lot of different scenery like this, and became more and more fascinated by Mu Jin.

Leng Xiao also stayed at his and Mu Jin's house obediently, without any thought of leaving. Or, even if he really wanted to leave, he didn't have the strength.

In the beginning, Mu Yaqin was still a little worried, and always came to visit Leng Xiao in the villa, and sometimes, taking advantage of Mu Jin's cooking time, she would ask Leng Xiao alone about her wishes. But the attitude of the other party is very firm, he doesn't want to leave Mu Jin at all.

Seeing that Mu Jin's autistic state finally eased, although the other party almost left his job, he stayed by Leng Xiao's side every day, cooking and taking care of the other's life.

But seeing that the relationship between the two seems to be better than before, the heroine can't say anything against it. After all, this matter is a willingness to fight and a willingness to suffer.

But only Leng Xiao knew that although Mu Jin's autism seemed to be getting better, some mental aspects seemed to be getting more and more abnormal. He still worried that he would leave him all the time, and would always wake up at night.

Leng Xiao feels sorry for Mu Jin who has to take care of himself like this, and wants to cook and take care of Mu Jin's life himself. But Mu Jin would make him drink the concoction that would make his limbs weak every day, which made it difficult for him to sit up every day, let alone take care of Mu Jin.

And no matter how much he promised Mu Jin that he would not leave, Mu Jin remained silent. But maybe because Leng Xiao drank the medicine very happily every time, the other party gradually stopped staring at him to take the medicine.

Sometimes I even leave the medicine to myself and go to other things, and I don't have to watch myself finish it.

But Leng Xiao would drink it obediently even if he wasn't being stared at, because he felt that this powerless state might be beneficial. After all, he doesn't know when his illness will flare up. If he really goes crazy and hurts Xiaojin, he really deserves to die.

The man also wanted to go back to Leng's house to receive follow-up treatment, at least to delay his illness and avoid some unexpected situations. But Mu Jin didn't listen to his explanation at all, and didn't allow him to leave. He could only continue to stay beside Mu Jin anxiously, praying that his emotional state would not deteriorate.

A month passed quickly, and Mu Jin seemed to have made more improvements to the medicine during this month. Leng Xiao no longer needs to lie on the bed all the time, but his strength is still much weaker than that of ordinary people.

It's just that what made him feel strange the most was that even though he hadn't taken any medicine for such a long time, the frequency of headaches was getting lower and lower. Although my mood is still radical occasionally, it has not deteriorated further.

Especially thinking that Xiao Jin suffered so much because of her leaving, Leng Xiao was able to calm down very well. After all, for him, no one and anything in this world can be more important than Mu Jin. Mu Jin caring about himself like this made the man eliminate a lot of obsessions.

It's just that the man couldn't help feeling sad when he thought that he couldn't live for too long and would leave Mu Jin one day.

So no matter how reluctant he is, he still hopes that Mu Jin can get in touch with the outside world more, so that he can still live a good life without himself in the future.

So he tentatively asked Mu Jin, hoping that he could continue some of the previous work. Unexpectedly, Mu Jin smiled and said to himself that the work on the Internet is still going on, but the target has been shifted.

A few days later, Mu Jin brought a stack of documents to Leng Xiao. Leng Xiao took it with some doubts, and a shocked expression soon appeared on his face after opening it.

Because he discovered that the documents actually showed that Mu Jin had gradually sold off the Leng family's property a long time ago, and all of them devoted themselves to public welfare.

The little guy builds schools and hospitals in impoverished areas, helps the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled, donates a lot of supplies, and similar things have cost a lot of money. And the income from the rest of the Leng family's property was actually used to support these public welfare undertakings.

Leng Xiao was shocked by the information in front of him, and looked at Mu Jin with a complicated expression. These are all he left to Mu Jin, which is obviously enough for Xiao Jin to be rich for a lifetime. Why would my baby do this, why would I rather donate these assets than donate them.

Who knows that Mu Jin smiled and said to him: "I use your name to donate these projects, and everyone will be grateful to you. Now I have nothing, dear, do you still want to leave me?" ?"

Hearing Mu Jin's words, Leng Xiao couldn't tell what it was like in his heart, his precious son didn't care about these external things at all, and did such a crazy move in order to keep himself.

"It's all my fault!" Leng Xiao hugged Mu Jin tightly, letting his vision blur, and finally swallowed the bitterness in his heart.

He is not leaving, never going again!

It turns out that for Xiao Jin, no matter what he becomes, he is his most important other half. With this determination and persistence, how can I avoid letting the other party down.

003 in the sea of ​​knowledge looked at the affectionate embrace of his host and the target, and shook his cat's paw twice in admiration, feeling in his heart, Xiao Jin is still the best, so it is logical to use the target's reputation to do public welfare, small world luck Resolutely pouring in a lot of land, the soul repair has been settled.

The days have passed in such a peaceful and steady way for a while, Mu Jin has been busy with public welfare undertakings for luck, but he doesn't need to leave home, he only needs to manage the Leng family's property through the Internet.

Leng Xiao watched Mu Jin spend the property he had given him like this, and didn't stop him. Because he knew that the assets of the Mu family were actually enough for his little one to be rich for a lifetime.

Maybe what I do is more out of selfishness, I hope Mu Jin will not forget him, and hope that he will be moved by his dedication. But since the little guy doesn't want it, these industries are just numbers to Leng Xiao, and he doesn't care.

And he found that with the passage of time, the signs of his headaches gradually disappeared. It had been a long time since I felt any tingling in my head, and even my emotions seemed to have completely stabilized.

When Mu Yaqin came to visit him and Mu Jin again, she finally reminded her brother Leng Xiao of his health and persuaded Mu Jin to continue Leng Xiao's treatment.

Mu Jin was silent for a while, and seemed to have the upper hand because of her concerns about her lover's health, so she nodded and agreed.

However, Leng Xiao was still not allowed to leave, and they were only asked to move all the relevant equipment from Leng's house to their own, and then invite brain experts to come to the house to examine the man's body.

Knowing that this was the best compromise Mu Jin could make, Mu Yaqin hurriedly listened to Leng Xiao's words and contacted Yan Ze to let him handle these matters.

The needed medical equipment arrived soon, and the experts gave Leng Xiao a comprehensive physical examination. The result of the examination turned out to be that all the lesions in the man's brain had disappeared, and Leng Xiao was completely healthy now.

Such a result was regarded as a miracle by brain experts, Mu Yaqin also felt very strange, and immediately asked if there was a possibility of misdiagnosis.

But the brain experts insisted that there was absolutely no possibility of misdiagnosis, because they had done this kind of scan many times before, and he also kept the past records, which showed that Leng Xiao's condition was getting worse.

I don't know what caused his illness to miraculously recover on its own in a very short period of time, without even leaving any traces.

After that, in order to confirm the results of their inspection, the man repeated the inspection several times, and even replaced the equipment on purpose. But no matter what the test, the result is the same, he has really recovered.

Hearing the news, Leng Xiao was naturally overjoyed, now he could grow old with his baby, but when he turned around and saw Mu Jin beside him, he found that the other person was looking at him obviously wrongly.

Seeing the suspicion in Mu Jin's eyes, Leng Xiao's heart shuddered, and cold sweat rolled down his back. Hastily explained to Mu Jin: "Honey, you believe me, I was really sick before, I'm not lying to you!"

Mu Yaqin was a little puzzled when he heard the expert's words. I also feel that this disease is not a trivial matter, even if it is to be cured, it should not be fully recovered in such a short period of time.

But she couldn't find a reason for Leng Xiao to deceive Mu Jin, after all, he had already taken out all his family business and property. And she could tell that Leng Xiao really loved Mu Jin deeply, so the heroine could only understand this incident as a miracle.

But when the expert and the others left, and when there were only Mu Jin and Leng Xiao left in the villa, Mu Jin immediately brought medicine for Leng Xiao and placed it in front of the man.

Leng Xiao blinked and looked at the little guy in front of him who was frowning and staring at him, feeling aggrieved in his heart. It seems that my baby still doesn't fully trust herself. It's over, because Xiao Jin doubted her loyalty to leaving her before.

But even so, the men are still in a good mood, because they still have a long time to come, and they will definitely try their best to make up for the past harm to Mu Jin.

Leng Xiao, who felt that his recovery from illness had also stabilized, was no longer afraid of hurting Mu Jin, so it didn't matter if he didn't have this concoction to make him weak.

Thinking that Mu Jin has been busy with public welfare and has to take care of herself. And because Xiaojin insisted that her previous dullness caused a gap in their previous relationship, so now their night life is extremely rich every night.

After going back and forth, Mu Jin will inevitably show fatigue. This made Leng Xiao very distressed, and felt that Xiao Jin only needed to do what he liked on weekdays, and the hard work at night was enough.

As for some cooks and caregivers, even public welfare matters can be done by themselves. Why do you have to work so hard for your own baby, obviously you should be the one who takes care of him.

So, the man finally got a little more thoughtful, and when Mu Jin handed over the medicine to him again that night and was busy distributing the work at hand, Leng Xiao secretly poured out the medicine. In the next few days, he also found the perfect timing and didn't drink any medicine.

Just like that, within two or three days, the man's strength had fully recovered.

So that night, Mu Jin, who was really tired recently and wanted to sleep well without playing flower work at night, was successfully suppressed by the man.

With little effort, Leng Xiao pulled the little guy who was always delicate and weak in front of him into his mouth.

Although it is a wonderful experience to watch Xiaojin take the initiative for himself on weekdays, but it has been a long time since he has fully controlled the initiative, and the sudden recovery is even more addictive. Especially when he thinks that his body has fully recovered, the man feels that he has endless strength.

Therefore, Mu Jin, who thought that her lover would wait a few days before she could act, miscalculated the recovery ability of the other party, and was eaten, dried, wiped, and cleaned again and again without any precautions. once.

Although he couldn't bear the grievances and begged for mercy later on, that pitiful and cute appearance only made Leng Xiao want to turn into a wolf even more.

Afterwards, looking at Mu Jin who was tired and limp beside him and had already fallen into a deep sleep, Leng Xiao touched his nose with some guilt, feeling that he was too unrestrained. But I can't blame myself, who makes the little guy so delicious that people can't bear to let go.

Lovingly kissing Mu Jin's forehead, Leng Xiao gently hugged him in his arms. The down-to-earth feeling of being reborn is really a joy that makes people feel their own way.

Because Mu Jin was really exhausted last night, so he finally woke up the next day after three poles. Mu Jin's eyes were narrowed due to the sunlight, and the memories of last night immediately flooded back into his mind.

Knowing that her lover was standing by her side, Mu Jin, who was acting all the time, sat up abruptly. He looked around in a panic, and when he saw Leng Xiao, he immediately rushed towards him, grabbing the man by the collar, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

Leng Xiao looked at Mu Jin's tense appearance, feeling sore in his heart, hugged Mu Jin directly, lowered his head and kissed the other's lips lightly. He comforted in a low voice: "Xiao Jin, I'm here. I won't leave, I'll never leave." "

When did you recover?" Mu Jin pursed his lips, hesitated, and turned to Leng Xiao interrogation asked.

Leng Xiao knew that what Mu Jin was asking was when his strength recovered. He showed a smile, rubbed his chin against the top of his sweetheart's hair, and replied softly: "Just last night, I didn't drink the medicine you gave me recently." Feeling the uneasiness of the person in his arms, Leng Xiao's

arm He tightened his grip, and kept apologizing to the person in his arms: "Xiaojin, I'm sorry, trust me again! I had to leave because I was afraid that you would be hurt, but now the doctor has said that I have recovered. So Even if you let me go, I won't leave."

But Mu Jin hesitated for a moment when he heard the words, lowered his head slightly and lowered his eyes and said softly: "Then what if something goes wrong after another physical examination?"

Leng Xiao felt a pain in his heart when he heard Mu Jin's question. He stretched out his fingers and lifted the little guy's chin. Sure enough, there were tears in the other's cat pupils.

Knowing that Mu Jin was really scared because he left suddenly before, the man took a deep breath and solemnly promised: "Xiao Jin, I understand now. From the moment we are together, we are not only our own, They also belong to each other. So if anything happens in the future, I will tell you, and I will not let you be hurt by self-righteousness again." Such a

promise seemed to finally soothe Mu Jin's heart a little, and he hooked Leng Xiao's neck , gave each other a fiery deep kiss.

Leng Xiao could feel Mu Jin's panic and grievance, and cooperated with the other party to vent. The man's eyes were red, cherishing the feeling of embracing his lover with peace of mind again.

In the following days, because Leng Xiao stopped taking medicine, he could naturally take good care of Mu Jin's life. And Mu Jin has returned to his former cuteness, and the smiles on his face have gradually increased, but the amorous feelings during intimate moments are still fascinating.

The two seem to be sweeter than before, but Mu Yaqin feels that the fly in the ointment is that Mu Jin's possessiveness towards Leng Xiao doesn't seem to have changed at all.

He still didn't want Leng Xiao to leave his sight, as long as he couldn't see him, he would panic. Fortunately, Leng Xiao seems to enjoy this feeling very much. Whenever he sees Mu Jin sticking to him, the man's eyes are so gentle that he can melt people away.

Mu Jin doesn't let Leng Xiao go out, Leng Xiao doesn't go out, and keeps guarding Mu Jin.

As for the management of some industries, they are handed over to their subordinates, or controlled remotely through the network and communication equipment. Even if there is something urgent, in Leng Xiao's current capacity, it is not rude to let other people come to see him.

And after Mu Jin had his lover take care of the public welfare affairs, he devoted his attention to the production of online games. He and Zhuang Hongwen worked together to develop several hot and large-scale games, and often dragged Leng Xiao Play with yourself in the game.

Leng Xiao's soul is different from ordinary people, and with the addition of a wooden brocade, the two of them are naturally invincible in the game world.

The combat power is top, create a trade union, and kill the Quartet. It was easy to harvest a large number of fans, and successfully harvested batch after batch of luck in the game world.

Not long after, Leng Xiao's reputation for being passionate about public welfare became well known to everyone. Mu Jin said that he likes to see his man being admired and admired by others, so Leng Xiao naturally has to work hard to fulfill his lover's expectations, so this public welfare undertaking is getting bigger and bigger.

As for Zhuang Hongwen and the heroine Mu Yaqin, they also came together logically. Zhuang Hongwen proposed to Mu Yaqin after he produced several large-scale games with great reputation and his company was successfully listed.

Mu Yaqin liked this serious and dedicated man very much, so the two got together happily. After they got married, they also gave birth to a lovely girl who was carved out of the same mold as Mu Yaqin, and they also liked Mu Jin very much.

In this life, Mu Jin and Leng Xiao are still very happy. Although they hardly stayed at home for the rest of their lives, their reputation had already spread across the country. Leng Xiao was also awarded the title of World Peace Charity Ambassador.

Whether it is the real world or the world in the game, it has become a legend in people's eyes.