chapter 66

Although the people behind him seemed to be very obedient, Wen Renhong was still somewhat dissatisfied at the moment.

Because he clearly remembered that although Ying Shiyi's eyes just now were not as cold as before, they were not as addicted as himself, and the water in those eyes was probably just because of drinking.

He couldn't ignore the momentary stiffness of the young man when he first kissed him. So, if he wasn't his master, would Ying Eleven really not reject him?

He couldn't help feeling a little gloomy, and after entering the room, he said directly to Mu Jin next to him, "Get some rest earlier." After speaking, Wen Renhong fell on the bed by himself, ignoring Mu Jin beside him. Gu Zi fell asleep.

Seeing this, Mu Jin raised his eyebrows, didn't say much, lay down on another couch in the room, and began to close his eyes and fell into a light sleep.

On the second day, Mu Jin was called out by Wen Renhong to do a mission, and had no time to return to the palace all day. And Wen Renhong took this opportunity to find the steward of the life and death camp in the hidden pavilion, and asked about Mu Jin. It can be said that he made people leave only after asking about Mu Jin's condition and origin.

Inexplicably, the man just wanted to know more about Mu Jin. After inquiring about the other party's past, although he knew how the hidden guards were trained, but for some reason, Wen Renhong felt inexplicably distressed when he was replaced by Mu Jin.

When Mu Jin came back at night, it was already late at night, and when he saw the man lying quietly on the bed, he thought he had already fallen asleep. Mu Jin also folded her clothes and lay down, only to find that the man got up in the middle of the night and covered herself with an extra quilt.

Mu Jin didn't take the initiative to wake up, but she was a little moved in her heart, feeling that her lover still cared about her deep down. The exhaustion from working all day also feels swept away.

The two lived together peacefully overnight. It's just that when it was time for dinner in the morning, Wen Renhong didn't use it first and then called Mu Jin to use the rest as usual, but said directly to Mu Jin, "Come here together."

Mu Jin was stunned when he heard the words, but still nodded, and stood obediently in front of the table. After Wen Renhong gave another order, he sat down again, and ate the food in front of him in an orderly manner.

Recently, he has stopped deliberately hiding his body. Wen Renhong doesn't go out of the house. As long as he is in the room on weekdays, Mu Jin will not hide, but will directly accompany the man at the man's request. Obviously a hidden guard who should be hiding in the dark, but now he looks more like an attendant on the bright side.

When dining with Wen Renhong, Mu Jin deliberately slowed down. He waited until he saw the man in front of him put down his chopsticks, and then he began to eat at a faster pace, and within a short while, all the food on the table was swept away.

After watching Mu Jin finish eating, he even looked at the porridge left in his bowl. Although it was only a momentary swipe, it was still noticed by Wen Renhong. The smile in the man's eyes flashed, and he said to Mu Jin: "I still have mushroom and chicken porridge left in my bowl, do you want to drink it?"

Mu Jin blinked his eyes, nodded honestly, and took the Wen Renhong handed over the porridge bowl, said: "Thank you, master." He drank the porridge in the bowl.

Wen Renhong saw that Mu Jin quickly ate what was left on the plate, but he didn't dislike it as what was left by him, and somehow felt a little itchy in his heart. Looking at the petite figure of the other party, I really don't know where the large amount of food eaten by the secret guard went.

Looking at Mu Jin's still deflated stomach, he asked a little funny: "Are you full?"

Mu Jin nodded obediently when he heard Wen Renhong's question, and then the man continued: "To tell the truth, The dark guard must be honest with his master."

Hearing what the man said, Mu Jin hesitated for a moment, and replied to Wen Renhong again: "Seven full, it's fine."

Unexpectedly, Mu Jin really didn't Completely full. Wen Renhong was a little dazed. Counting the porridge and side dishes eaten by the little guy in front of him, he ate up three baskets of steamed stuffed buns alone. Even what was left of him was eaten by the other party, and he was only seven percent full.

Inexplicably, I feel that I should let Yin Pavilion develop other businesses in the future, otherwise I feel that I will not be able to support my little dark guard.

The eyes of the person opposite were too calm, which made Wen Renhong feel like laughing. So he coughed lightly and said to Mu Jin: "Let's be seven percent full. I'll let the people below deliver some snacks later, and you can eat some more." Hearing Wen Renhong's words, Mu Jin was

happy , quickly replied: "Thank you, master." After finishing speaking, he bowed his head and stood beside the table.

After breakfast, Wen Renhong read a book for a while as usual, while reading, he secretly observed Mu Jin standing beside him.

After the kiss that day, the little guard of his family didn't seem to have any special reaction to his illness, and his attitude towards him was no different from the past, as if that incident had never happened.

Speaking of which, Wen Renhong didn't have any special expectations. After all, the two had been together for a long time, and he still had a certain understanding of Mu Jin's character.

Ying Eleven is very trustworthy when performing tasks, but he can be said to be dull and taciturn when facing other things. It's just that even so, this person is more attractive to him than others.

After flipping through two pages of the book in boredom, Wen Renhong dropped the book and asked someone to set up a pen, ink, paper and inkstone, and asked Mu Jin to stand in front of the table to practice calligraphy as usual.

But this time when Mu Jin stood in front of the table, the man who hadn't taught him for a long time came over and hugged his waist from behind.

Completely different from the casual action last time, this time Wen Renhong's posture was obviously much stronger. The arms were tightly drawn, and the opponent's hand was covering his own, and the posture of the two of them was extremely ambiguous.

The person in front of him was being hugged firmly in his arms, and those big and round cat pupils were agitated by the disc wings, and the eyes were still full of seriousness, and there were no other emotions that he had slightly expected.

Although Wen Renhong was slightly disappointed, he didn't care. He had thought a lot about it these two days. Especially after finding the steward of the life and death camp, he knew more intuitively what kind of existence the dark guard was.

The life and death camp is a place that cannibalize people, and those who can come out of the life and death camp have already obliterated their minds.

So when drinking, it should actually be a surprise to hear that the other party still has the expectation of returning to the garden. Because this shows that although Ying Shiyi is very good, it has not completely wiped out all emotions and desires.

The current Wen Renhong may not have figured out what he really wants, but undoubtedly, he has admitted that Mu Jin has a different position in his heart, and he does not want to let go of this person in front of him.

Wen Renhong accepted the matter of having feelings for his own hidden guards without any repulsion or entanglement in his heart. After living in the palace for so many years, the reason why the man worked so hard was to do whatever he wanted and no longer be slaughtered by others.

If it is said that this is to hope that those who have ridiculed and humiliated him will look up to him, Wen Renhong has not really thought about it that way. Because he knows that when he is at the top, these things will happen naturally.

Don't try to escape anyone who has hurt him, and he doesn't bother to look at some people who are like ants.

More importantly, he wants to fully control his own destiny, and at the same time get everything he wants.

So now, since he already had someone he wanted clearly in his heart, how could Wen Renhong just forbear so casually. The person in front of him was his secret guard, and he was his master. Ying Shiyi belonged to him, which made Wen Renhong feel a little happy.

He just doesn't want Mu Jin to be just a puppet that obeys instructions, he likes to see more emotions in him, and wants to get more responses from him. Even if he can't fully understand what he is expecting in his heart, this does not affect the man to act according to his own wishes.

While holding Mu Jin's hand and teaching him to write, the man rested his chin on Mu Jin's head. The full and comfortable feeling in his heart made Wen Renhong sigh with satisfaction.

Afterwards, he simply stopped using the coach's handwriting to cover up. The man put his arms around the waist of the man in his arms, put his chin on Mu Jin's shoulder, watched him practice calligraphy, and kissed the other side's side from time to time. Face.

Ears and temples rubbing hands together, men love this kind of feeling very much, and only feel that such intimacy and beauty are addictive. After watching Mu Jin practice a page, she leaned into his ear and whispered to him: "Eleven, how about I call you Xiao Jin from now on? Just use your original name." Mu Jin heard the

words Nodding his head, he replied obediently: "But according to the master's order."

Hearing Mu Jin's answer, a smile flashed in Wen Renhong's eyes. Although it was just a formulaic answer, so what, this person belonged to him.

He lowered his head and touched the lips of the person in his arms, saw Mu Jin's calm face, and asked softly, "Xiao Jin, do you know what I'm doing to you?

" He was simply a hooligan, but Mu Jin had other thoughts in his heart.

Isn't it just teasing? You can do it, and I can do it too. Anyway, after living for so many years, can I still lose to you? So what if it's a hidden guard, isn't it what every dark guard should do to listen to the master's words and serve the master?

Thinking of this, Mu Jin raised his head, looked directly into Wen Renhong's eyes, nodded to the man expressionlessly, and said, "Master, do you want my subordinates to serve you?" Wen Renhong heard

Mu Jin's words To answer, I was a little dazed for a while. Then I saw Mu Jin start to take off his clothes in front of his face. After running outside, just when the underwear was about to be torn off, Mu Jin was suddenly restrained by the man beside him.

Wen Renhong swallowed, looked at the little guy who took the initiative to take off his clothes in front of him, and frowned slightly, and asked him: "Do you know what you are doing?"

When Mu Jin heard the man's words, there was a little doubt in his eyes, and he replied: "This subordinate knows, so the master doesn't need his subordinates to serve?"

After hearing that Mu Jin really knew what his intentions were, the man felt a little shocked , but the other party's obedient and proactive attitude made Wen Renhong's heart feel hostile in vain. The man squeezed Mu Jin's shoulder, and whispered angrily to him: "Have you ever served others?"

Mu Jin was confused for a moment, shook his head, and said, "Never before, but secretly The guard must fully obey the orders of the master. Although the subordinates have not experienced these things, but the manual and picture book of the secret guard include this matter, so the subordinates also know how to serve the master."

Wen Renhong heard Mu Jin's words, Only then did I realize that these hidden guards themselves were not trained as human beings. For most people, the hidden guards are just tools.

The dark guard is a sharp sword that can be used to kill, an existence that can protect oneself and use it at will, except that it is not a human being.

He vaguely remembered that he had also heard that some princes and nobles liked to torture these dark guards and bodyguards with strong martial arts for pleasure. Although it takes a lot of money and material resources to cultivate a hidden guard, it cannot withstand the existence of some rich and powerful people.

He touched Mu Jin's hair with distress, so, shouldn't he be aware that he is the first and only master of Shadow Eleven?

It's just that this life and death camp is not in his hidden pavilion? It is enough to teach some martial arts hidden weapons on weekdays, so why teach these unscrupulous things.

Thousands of miles away, Lin Hua, who was practicing martial arts in the military academy, suddenly sneezed forcefully.

Lin Hua, who usually only trains hidden guards and master martial arts in the Yin Pavilion, has never read other materials they need to read and study, has no idea that she is despised and complained by her master.

Lin Hua is a bit wronged, after all, all the hidden guards will keep such an album, and these materials are passed down from generation to generation. Yin Pavilion will not specifically emphasize the matter of serving the master, and will only work hard on those real skills.

Although Lin Hua had been responsible for training them in the past, he didn't care about other things besides teaching and testing martial arts.

The secret guards have learned a variety of things, and it is not easy to quickly grow into a master, and who really cares that there is an album of serving the master in the handbook they are handed out.

Lin Hua rubbed her nose, looking innocently at the sky. I thought to myself, it's not cold this day, so why did I sneezed. Could it be that my daughter-in-law is talking about herself?

Thinking of this, the handsome man showed a smile like a pig brother against his will.

I just hope that the master's affairs can be settled quickly, and I can transfer myself back to the capital as soon as possible. After being away for so long, I miss my daughter-in-law.

Although Wen Renhong here is very dissatisfied with the teaching materials of the dark guards, he even expressed some anger. But from another perspective, I feel that Mu Jin, who doesn't avoid getting close to me, and even directly asks me, is so straightforward and cute.

Wen Renhong, who has his own filter, now looks at Mu Jin so pleasing to the eye, even with a deadpan expression, he feels that he has a different personality.

In the end, the man didn't let Mu Jin really come to serve him. After he asked the other party to put on his clothes, he ordered two more sets of snacks, and the two played chess together.

Chatting and playing chess, although Wen Renhong was talking most of the time, and Mu Jin rarely even nodded in response, but the man didn't feel embarrassed, and thought this kind of interaction was not bad. The people in front of him are his best audience, it seems that as long as Mu Jin is around, he will not feel lonely.

The two of them stayed together day and night for a while, and Wen Renhong's behavior towards Mu Jin became more and more intimate these days. And his little hidden guard did not reject him, which made the man feel a little happy.

He even had a feeling in his heart that it would be a good thing if he could live in this world with his little one until the end of time.

During this period, the hidden stake buried in the palace by the Yin Pavilion has obtained the medicine that the queen has been giving to the new emperor through some channels, and sent it to Wen Renhong.

Wen Renhong knew that Mu Jin was very proficient in pharmacology, so he took the medicine for Mu Jin to check, and asked him to distinguish the effect of the medicine.

Mu Jin just checked casually and came to a conclusion. When he went to the palace before, he had seen the emperor, and combined with the medicine, he told his man that he was afraid that Wen Renda would stop taking the medicine now. There is no power to recover.

The drug had penetrated into his bone marrow, even if he wanted to save his life, he could only live for half a year at most.

Wen Renhong was stunned when he heard Mu Jin's words, but he didn't expect such a result, or he didn't expect it to be so fast. Speaking of which, not long after the new emperor ascended the throne, he was already on the verge of dying.

So, should it be said that the palace is as deep as the sea, and even the emperor can't escape scheming? As an emperor, you not only need to be wary of those alien races at the border, but also be careful of the people next to you.

In contrast, my own Xiaojin is much better. Not to mention obedient and cute, the most important thing is that Xiao Jin will never betray herself.

Thinking of this, Wen Renhong's eyes that looked like Mu Jin became softer. She simply hugged the little guy in front of her in her arms, lowered her head and kissed the tip of his pretty nose, and continued to enjoy the quiet time between the two.

The two-month ban passed quickly, and when Wen Renhong returned to the court, the matter of Wen Renhui had already been settled.

Because the new emperor, Wen Renda, had just ascended the throne, he was afraid that he would be criticized for killing his siblings at this time, so he sent Wen Renda to the frontier, and flushed all his property into the treasury.

As for the scandal between him and the empress, it was naturally not made public, because the matter of the poison had not been discovered, so now the empress is only under house arrest in the cold palace, and ordered to let her spend her life in the cold palace.

So after Wen Renhong returned to the court, he became the only brother of the current emperor who had not been implicated in any way. The ministers who had seen too many brothers' disputes in the royal family were not without emotion, thinking that stupid people have stupid blessings, and the idiot prince saved himself because of this, even though he was useless.

However, Wen Renhong knew that it was no longer time for him to pretend to be a fool as usual, and Wen Renda had no room for others. Now that Wen Renhui is resolved, all eyes will definitely be on himself.

Sure enough, within two days the new emperor gave Wen Renhong a title. The title is originally an honor for a prince, so it can go one step further. It's just that his title is a word of "loyalty". It is self-evident whether it is a reward or a warning.

Wen Renhong didn't mind this either, since the emperor was willing to seal himself, he happily accepted it. And very soon, everyone discovered that this former idiot prince seemed to have suddenly become enlightened.

After the emperor granted the title of Wen Renhong, he gave him some fat posts from the household department as in the past. It seemed that he was supporting his brother more, but in fact he just didn't want to fulfill his promise.

In the past, Wen Renhong has always adhered to the doctrine of the golden mean, and it seems that things can never be done well. It's the limit to be good or bad, but it's just dawdling in the court at will. Most of the time, Wen Renhong indulged in sensuality, completely ignoring the suffering of those countries.

However, in recent days, Wen Renhong seemed to be a different person. Not only did he make a lot of achievements in the affairs of the court that he was assigned to, but he also made many memorials that benefited the country and the people, which made the officials in the court look at him with admiration.

Wen Renda didn't expect that Wen Renhong would suddenly act uncharacteristically. Although he praised his younger brother on the surface, in fact, his eyes when looking at him became more and more gloomy. I thought to myself, could it be that Wen Renhong has been hiding his clumsiness for so many years.

Looking at Wen Renhong, who has become more and more prestigious in the court in a short period of time, the emperor couldn't help feeling a little jealous.

Even the spies who came back from Wen Renhong still told him that there was nothing unusual in the palace, but Wen Renda keenly felt that things were not that simple.

Because even in life, Wen Renhong no longer lingered in those flowery streets and willow alleys, and began to make friends with well-known people of insight inside and outside the court, and even won the favor of many people. With those praises from everyone, it is natural that the public quickly changed their opinion of the prince.

Seeing Wen Renhong becoming more and more uncontrollable, the emperor deeply felt that he should quickly come up with some methods to control this situation.

After thinking about it, Wen Renda felt that it might be too obvious to do other things to Wen Renhong now. So under the reminder of the queen mother, the emperor decided to give Wen Renhong the daughter of Lord Hou of Anping Hou Mansion as his wife.

Anping Hou's Mansion is the mother's home of the current Empress Dowager, so it is a good match to be the concubine of a prince with the status of the prostitute of the Hou's Mansion. It's just that I didn't expect that when the emperor mentioned this matter in court, Wen Renhong refused without hesitation.

Wen Renda couldn't help being taken aback when he heard Wen Renhong's refusal. After all, from the perspective of outsiders, this marriage is undoubtedly flattering to Wen Renhong. After all, even though he is a prince, he does not have a real backer from his mother's family.

Although he has done a good job in his errands these days, his reputation has also changed. But without real power, it is just empty air, and there is still a big gap with the Anping Marquis Mansion.

In fact, when Wen Renhong refused, he was stunned for a moment. After all, this marriage is actually a double-edged sword.

Although on the surface he knew that the emperor's purpose was to rely on the Marquis of Anping to control and win him over, but he has the Yin Pavilion and has fully controlled all the secrets of the Marquis of Anping. Therefore, it is still unknown who this assistance is.

However, after the emperor expressed his intention to bestow a marriage, Mu Jin's face flashed across Wen Renhong's mind. So he didn't have time to think about it, so he had already refused.

I have forbeared for many years and made every step of the way, never did such an irrational thing. But at this moment, he did it.