chapter 6

Seeing that the child was no longer angry, Mu Jin leaned forward to poke his cheek with a smile again.

Not caring about the other party's stare, he picked up the dagger that he had just thrown aside and looked at it very comfortably.

From the very beginning, Mu Jin noticed that this dagger was supposed to be used by a child when practicing close combat on the school field, and it didn't sharpen at all.

It's just that he didn't know when he secretly brought him back to the bedroom.

An unsharpened dagger is not very lethal, holding it like this is probably just asking for peace of mind.

Mo Qin looked at Mu Jin who was staring at the dagger curiously, but what he thought in his heart was why this person came to his bedroom twice in one day.

It will never be that the other party has heard the way he pointed out and still can't find the master of the country, and at night they can't get out after the key is released in the palace. Stuck in the palace with nowhere to go, come back and find yourself.

Seeing Mu Jin's heartless appearance, the more Mo Yan thought about it, the more he felt that this possibility was very high.

Since this person is the apprentice of the national teacher, it is not impossible to keep him secretly for one night.

Thinking in this way, the child turned around and faced Mu Jin.

But before he could open his mouth, Mu Jin on the side suddenly tore open his neckline.

When the child turned around to look at him just now, Mu Jin suddenly noticed a small scar spreading out on his neck.

Sure enough, when he opened his collar, he saw that the opponent's back was densely covered with marks of being beaten.

These wounds were obviously new, red and swollen although not bleeding.

I don't know how painful it must be for a child to be beaten.

Unexpectedly, I just chatted with Chongming Daoist for a while before, and my child was hurt again.

Mu Jin gritted his teeth in hatred.

These injuries could not have been left by the dance practice in the school field, there was no need to think about it, he already knew who the person who made the shot was.

That damned woman! The

hatred was almost revealed violently, but after seeing the embarrassment and panic in the child's eyes because his secret was exposed, he immediately woke up.

Regardless of Mo Qin's objection, Mu Jin gently but forcefully half-hugged him in his arms.

He lowered his head, covering the harshness in his eyes.

Mu Jin took out the wound medicine that he carried with him from his arms.

He opened the bottle, took out some ointment, and said softly, "be patient."

He took a deep breath, tried his best to restrain the trembling of his hands, and gently applied the medicine on the child's wound.

Feeling Mo Jing's body stiffen when he was touched, Mu Jin endured the soreness in his heart and patted the child's forehead soothingly.

Maybe it's a feeling of kindness.

The child in his arms didn't resist, and obediently let him play with it.

Don't talk, don't scream pain.

It's just that when the ointment is pushed away and feels pain, I can't help but tremble slightly.

But Mu Jin didn't want to see the other party being so obedient. Children of this age should be the most mischievous.

He would rather Mo Yan cry and scream at him, than now, it's not like a child who is so forbearing and restrained.

Mu Jin felt that his heart was being tightly grasped, and the pain was so painful that he couldn't breathe.

These wound medicines were originally intended to be brought over and left for Mo Jing to use when he was injured during martial arts training in the school.

They are all holy medicines for healing. He specially obtained them from Chongming Daoist before, but he never thought they would come in handy so soon.

At this moment, Mu Jin's face was expressionless, but his lips were straightened into a line.

It was only after seeing the scars on the child's body that she realized how ruthless Concubine Ling was.

The child opposite is only eight years old. As his biological mother, how could that woman do anything.

The slightly cool ointment was slowly pushed away on the wound, and Mo Jing could feel the temperature of the opponent's palm.

Soon, the hot and painful place that was beaten before has been relieved.

Looking at the high-quality white jade bottle containing the medicine, and thinking about the identity of the other party, the medicine the other party used for him must not be ordinary.

Just using such a good medicine for himself, doesn't he feel bad?

Why does this person appear in front of me twice a day and treat me so well.

It took a long time before the wounds on the child were given medicine.

Mu Jin wiped the sweat from the other party's forehead, gently held him in his arms, and stroked the back of his head.

The two children just snuggled together quietly.

Seeing that the jumping guy on the opposite side suddenly became like this, Mo Jing didn't dare to make a sound for a while.

After living in the palace for so many years, and seeing so much of the world, he suddenly couldn't understand the young man in front of him.

It's just that I instinctively feel that the other party seems to be sad.

Why are you sad? Is it because you saw the injuries on your body?

But this is the imperial palace. Seeing the injuries on his body, shouldn't the opponent's first reaction be to worry about whether he has offended him or not, who chooses to stay away?

Or just like a palace man in his own palace, turning a blind eye to these things.

Why, not only did he have no excuse to leave here, but he also took medicine for himself immediately, and even felt sorry for himself.

Although he felt that his thoughts were a little ridiculous, Mo Jing felt that the young man opposite him was feeling sorry for him.

Children's intuition has always been accurate. They may not be able to understand the truth quickly, but they can quickly perceive who is really showing kindness to them.

He is still young now, and he has always longed for a care in his heart.

At this moment, Mu Jin appeared just right, which made Mo Zhen instinctively try to get closer.

Especially when the other party looked at the scars on his body, the pity in his eyes couldn't be concealed.

It was the first time Mo Yan saw it in his life, which made him feel novel and nostalgic.

The two of them leaned together quietly like this, and the atmosphere was very peaceful for a while.

But at this moment, the child's stomach suddenly growled, breaking the tranquility in front of him.

Only then did Mo Jing wake up, and quickly straightened up and withdrew from Mu Jin's embrace.

I didn't expect that I would lean in the arms of a stranger for a long time like this, and the child's face turned black.

Coupled with the constant grunting in his stomach, Mo Zhen felt extremely ashamed.

But his current age is the time to grow his body.

He only ate two small pieces of milk cakes and one piece of sugar, how could it be possible to satisfy his hunger.

Mu Jin thought of the food on the table that he took away without being touched when he came.

Knowing that the child next to me hasn't had dinner yet, I feel even more distressed.

Although he has always been fond of food and has other sweets and snacks on his body, how much nutrition can these things have.

The child is still injured, how can he not eat some decent food and take care of him.

Thinking of this, Mu Jin asked 003 in the sea of ​​knowledge to check around the bedroom.

After thinking for a while, he quickly got up and opened the opposite window, turned over and slipped out.

Mu Jin's movements were quick, and by the time Mo Zhen realized it, the person opposite had already disappeared from his front.

The child was caught off guard for a moment, and he didn't expect the other party to leave here without saying a word.

I didn't even say goodbye to myself, and I was inevitably a little disappointed.

But that's right, in a situation like mine, the other party's willingness to give me medicine is already worthy of gratitude, so what else is I expecting.

Thinking of this, Mo Zhen's light amber eyes became darker and darker.

It's just that before he fell down for a long time, there were some movements by the window again.

Obviously, he should call someone, but Mo Zhen still couldn't help but a glimmer of hope rose in his heart.

Soon, a figure turned over from the window and came in, who else could it be if it wasn't Mu Jin?

Mo Yan suppressed the joy in his heart, watching the other party carefully carry a big package into the room, and put it on the table.

It wasn't until the other party opened the package that they found two small jars inside.

Mo Jing looked at the jars on the table with some doubts, and saw the boy walking towards him.

Afterwards, he hugged himself involuntarily, and gently placed him on the chair beside the table.

Swallowing the exclamation that wanted to exit, the child glanced at the door nervously.

Even if he knew that it was impossible for the palace people outside to watch the night for him, he should have already shied away and fell asleep.

However, you still have to be careful.

For some reason, he just didn't want the person in front of him to have an accident.

It's just that it's too embarrassing to be carried to the table by the other party like this, obviously the other party looks like a young boy.

Mo Qin stared at Mu Jin unconvinced, but was soon attracted by the aroma from the jar on the table.

The other party opened the two jars, and Mo Chun saw that they were indeed filled with delicious food.

One of the jars is filled with rice and various vegetables.

Different from the greasy food on weekdays, the dishes in the jar are very refreshing. With the combination of meat and vegetables, I can't help but move my index finger.

And the other jar turned out to be half a can of chicken soup.

Knowing that the other party found these meals for him, Mo Yan couldn't help swallowing, and looked at Mu Jin with an increasingly complicated expression.

Although the pride in his heart made him want to refuse, his stomach was really hungry.

How long has it been since he had eaten such a normal meal, Mo Yan himself can't remember.

I have never had those gorgeous pastries that the princes around me used to eat casually.

Every time I go back to the bedroom, those greasy dishes make me unable to eat.

It seems that besides the palace banquet, you can eat some fresh side dishes and fruits.

At other times, when it was time to eat, it was extremely difficult for Mo Zhen.

"Why are you still standing there? Are you hungry?"

"Look what I found in the small kitchen nearby! Eat these and sleep well, the injury will heal soon." Mu

Jin The voice was soft, and the children on the side heard his words and hurriedly picked up the tableware.

He didn't bother to care whether the food was poisonous or not, Mo Yan instinctively felt that this person would not harm him.

Even if it is really poisonous, he just wants to be a full ghost at the moment.

The author has something to say: Alright, Xiao Gong's suffering is almost over here. You can start happily raising cubs and abuse scum~