chapter 158 ↬ end times

The Huangfu family, which had lost all expectations, decided to fight hard, but they were no match for Huangfu Yu at all. Even if they tried their best, they were only accelerating their own destruction.

Huangfu Hongzhi was not young at all, seeing that the Huangfu family he cared most about was completely destroyed in his generation, he was so angry that his blood vessels burst and he was admitted to the hospital.

Now he is paralyzed in bed, unable to even take care of himself. As for the other people who have been involved in cheating, there is no good end. Seeing that Huangfu Hongzhi was not only paralyzed but also destitute, Huangfu Yu did not continue.

After he completely swallowed up the Huangfu's family, he returned to his small home with peace of mind, and lived a life of husband and wife with Mu Jin.

For the blood clan who have no concept of time, Mu Jin and Huangfu Yu spent a long honeymoon together, but with Wallis around, the Mokawi clan is still running well.

The man walked into the room, and when he saw the lazy little guy in a nightgown leaning against the floor-to-ceiling windows and looking out at the scenery, he frowned gently.

Gold chains inlaid with precious stones were hung on the other party's limbs. If someone else wore such a gold chain, it might look vulgar, but the young man's skin was too fair, and his eyebrows gave off a cold and noble feeling.

So the gold chain inlaid with precious stones on his body only makes people feel that it is a kind of luxurious beauty.

Mu Jin turned her head to see her lover gazing at her so intently, with a bright smile on her face.

He hooked his fingers, wrapped his arms around Huangfu Yu's arm who was walking over, swung the golden chain on his wrist around the other's neck, and gave the man in front of him a sweet kiss.

The temperature in the room rose again, and only they knew what the two lovers did in this room to make them happy with each other.

In this world, after the Huangfu family has been completely dealt with, Huangfu Yu is completely free.

After learning that the holy deed said that although he and Mu Jin could share life and everything else, their life would be shortened to only a few hundred years, the man felt very uncomfortable and even regretted it.

From Huangfu Yu's point of view, he doesn't care whether he is a human or a blood race, he only cares that the time he can be with Mu Jin is not long enough. However, Mu Jin insisted that he prefers this way, so Huangfu Yu could only settle down and spend their days well from now on.

In Huangfu Yu's short life of only a few hundred years, he wished he could stick to Mu Jin every day, and Mu Jin naturally pampered his lover.

As for the relationship between Huangfu Jian and Wallis, it is much more complicated. Although there is such an excellent suitor as Wallis, Huangfu Jian does not insist on maintaining his straight man design.

There were a lot of ups and downs between the two, but in the end they were happy together.

Huangfujian is a very responsible person. After he agreed to Wallis's pursuit, he has been adhering to his loyalty to his partner. Although his personality is a bit dull, he is willing to focus all his feelings on one person.

Whenever Mu Jin looked at Wallis and Huangfu Jian looking at each other with concentration and love, he felt a sense of tranquility.

The two most powerful couples in the manor spared no effort to spread dog food every day, which made the other blood races and servants in the manor a little bit eager to move, and it really led to many couples later.